Desire

Story Info
Exhibition.
1.3k words
3.21
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaylin, get up," Sarah(her mom) shouted to wake her up in the morning as the time strike 6:30. Jaylin heard her, but unable to get up from the bed as she was enjoying the coziness of the bed. She didn't even try to wake up from her bed. As time flea, Sarah urged to her room as it was 7:30 and woke her up. She reminded her that today Jaylin had to go to store and buy groceries as she promised yesterday.

"Get your ass up from the bed," Sarah screamed and left to do the her morning routine. Jaylin smelled unique fragrance of morning mist as she got up. The white jumpsuit with snap button shoulder strap, emphasis her blue eye and red hair. She adjusted her 34A tits, as it was poking the loosely fitted dress. She went down the house and started brushing the teeth. Sarah urged her to go to the store as some essential ingredients is needed to cook. After brushing, Jaylin turned to go upstairs to change her outfit, but Sarah insisted to go to store and said "Buy this list before 8, and I will give you a ride for the college," and handed over a short shopping list. Jaylin hesitated to go out without panties or bra. But sarah was urging her, so she was forced to go out. Before leaving she took her purse and a bag near the door.

She usually walks to the nearby store as it takes longer to ride and isn't necessary to take bike as the number of items are low. As she step outside the yard from her premise, she felt the breeze that gently passed over her body. She hadn't stepped out without even a pantie in a long while. It tingles her body which she enjoys as she took each step. It took 8 minutes to reach the store. She rushes to the entrance as it was late.

When she entered the store, the blowing air in the entrance reached her intimate areas. This made her cautious, as there are couple of people even though the store has just opened. She hadn't thought much about her nightdress, as it was decent enough to wear outside and doesn't have any cleavage. But now she realized that she have to be careful, since she doesn't wear any inners. With some respectable pace she took a cart and went to the required aisle. She took all the items that are mentioned in the list.

After a few steps towards the counter, she saw another item written on the back side of the parchment. So, she turned towards the aisle and went toward the milk section. She was frustrated that the time was 7:50 and chose not to take the bike. She leaned to the bottom of the aisle, as 5 lit can is placed at the bottom. As she took a can and straighten herself, she heard a pop.

The snap button undid itself at the worst possible time. It made her scare and nervous. To her relief there is no one in the aisle. But she was flashing her tit in a store. She tried to hold on the garment with one hand and place the can in the trolley with the other hand. But as she was handling the heavy weight on the hand where the button has popped, the stress made it difficult to keep the garment on place with other hand. With the comotions, the cart moved forward a few inches. With a blank mind, she stepped towards the trolley as it kept on moving forward.

Without knowing what to do, she placed the hand that was trying to hold the garment on the cart to stop it from keep moving further. This made her tit flash to the still whole empty aisle. With trembling hands, she placed the can inside the cart. Still nervous, she tried to hook the button back with the strap. But with hand shaking as hell it took longer than usual to snap the button back to its original position.

Probably it was less than a minute, but felt like eternity to her. Trying to process what happened she was in the counter and paying for the groceries. "Change?" said the cashier, handing her some penny which touched jaylin's hand.

Embracing the coldness of metal, she replied "Its ok." Handing over the bill and her groceries "Have a great day!" cherished the cashier with a smile. She checked the time and it was 7:55. Still determined to get a ride, she started running towards her house, with grocery baggage on one hand and milk can bag on the other. While running she saw a house where she used to spend a lot of time in her childhood. In fact it was her best friends house but moved to another city a while ago. It reminded her, If she able to get through the fences of the house it could be even quicker. As a child she used to leap over the fences numerous times. So, she went in front of the fence.

She decided to jump over the fence in order to dash to her house as soon as possible. She forget a crucial information that her both hands are occupied unlike the previous situations. She tried to place the groceries in-between the fence and succeeded but unable to fit in the milk can. So, she carried the can while climbing over the fence. She kept her leg on a parchment of log and other on another. Little did she know, a band in the pant of her jump suit hooked in the head of a nail on the fence. After placing the previous leg on the parchment, she tried to climb further upward. With some struggle she moved her leg upward. This caused a imbalance and she fell inside of her friend's house with the can aside her. She struggled to get on her feet, soon to realize that she was completely naked in her friends house.

With completely naked figure, she saw in all possible direction to notice if anyone is watching her. Again, to her relief and small disappointment, there was no one. This time she was aware of her entire body. The gentle breeze over her body, chirping of birds and a pleasant aura of the surrounding made her senses heighten. This made her very much turn on. But as she was scared of getting caught naked in the neighborhood, she went towards the fence and unhooked her jumpsuit from the fence through the gaps. She wanted delay to put on the dress, even-though she was scared, she felt secured on the enclosure of the premise and sure enough that is no one is watching.

With completely naked figure, she went on to put the jumpsuit on her shoulder and took the items that were on ground. She was walking towards the other side of the fence without a snitch. She blushed so red. It was a couple of meters and walked as slowly as possible, keeping an eye on the all the sides. She was enjoying each step she takes and had numerous thoughts in her mind. Now that she is on the other end of the house, she doesn't dare to reach the fence naked. Even-though the street are empty she convinced herself to put on clothes. So she placed the bags down slowly and took her jumpsuit to wear from her shoulder. Still nervous, she wore her jumpsuit and did the routine to climb over the fence.

Fortunately this time, no incident occurred to make her body naked or rip her suit. It made her slightly disappointed. But managed to reach home in with one piece. She placed her bag on table and went to her room. Lying down on her bed, she saw the clock hit 8:10. "If you aren't getting ready soon, I will Leave without you," suggested sarah from kitchen. As she was in the verge of orgasm, she wanted to masturbate so badly but Jaylin got ready and went down. Sarah asked "Why there is a old note in the grocery bag?"

- to be contd....