Desire

Story Info
When a Demon desires your essence, she comes to claim it.
3.3k words
4.57
4.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Hello, I guess it was time to upload one of the many stories I wrote since my first upload in 2009. (Dang was it that long ago?) I feel like I've grown as a writer and have many pieces of erotic fiction just sitting on my hard disk.

In alphabetical order this was the first one in my list of complete drafts, and quite a bit different from what I usually write. Enjoy and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing your opinions and to posting more of my work.

I woke up with my arms tied to my head board, completely naked. I saw a shape sit on my chair.

"Jesus," I said as I closed my eyes. "Who's there."

"Some call it a fun night," she sounded seductive and sultry. "Some call it a nightmare."

Boots on the floorboards as she made her way to me. When she reached the bed, she laid down on top of me and put her face only inches from mine.

"You are an excellent specimen," she ran a hand over my chest. "I can feel your essence is potent," she pinched a nipple.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Some would call me a demon," she licked my jaw. "Others call me the granter of their deepest desires."

Her eyes were catlike as she looked into mine.

"We'll have to find out which of the two you are." She pressed her warm lips against mine before she stabbed her tongue between my lips. I felt her nipples press into my naked chest as I kept my jaw tight.

"Hmm, I like a little struggle," She pressed her groin into mine.

My cock got hard as she did.

"But a man's body is so deceptive." She licked my face. "Your actions say no."

She moaned as she rubbed her groin against my cock.

"But the very core of your desire screams, YES."

She drew out her 's' as she sat up and placed her hands on my chest. Her warm fingers on my nipples.

"The primal essence of mankind."

She closed her eyes as she kept rubbing her groin against my cock.

"Lust," she pinched her nipple. "The need to reproduce."

she looked deep into my eyes.

"So easy to manipulate."

She stood up and rubbed her hand over her body. Her breasts bounced as her shirt disappeared. She rubbed her hand over her body towards her groin and made the fabric disappear with a deep sigh as she slipped her hand over her slit.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Hmm," she sat down between my legs and bent over. "Your desire," She licked my hard shaft. "Your pleasure." She took the head between her lips.

With a snap of her finger a faint red light appeared above my bed, and she looked me straight in the eyes. Her warm mouth around my hard cock. Her face looked sharp with large eyes and full lips. Her red hair was pulled back tight by what looked like a diadem. A ridge of gold rings adorned both her long ears. She sat up and revealed the rest of her body. She oozed sexuality and seduction. An idle hand slipped towards her soaked pussy covered in red hair. I felt something slip over my right thigh and towards my cock. I moaned with surprise, as I felt something around my shaft.

My eyes darted towards my groin. Something slim was curled around my shaft. Was that a tail. My eyes shot towards her hair. The diadem wasn't a diadem, but two horns curved around her head.

"Your seed." She moaned as she circled her clit. "It will give me such powerful offspring."

She got up and looked down at me as she ran a hand through the light. It went out.

"You like how I look, I could tell from your eyes," she lied down and took all of my rigid cock into her warm mouth, I felt the tip slip into her throat. She started bobbing her head frantically and I groaned as she sucked my cock ravenously.

'You live for this,' her voice was in my head. 'You live to feel pleasure,' she met my eyes. 'A feast for me, utter pleasure for you.'

I involuntarily started to buck my hips to meet her bobs.

'Such a nice cock.'

She started to cup my balls as she deep throated me. her voice still in my head. She sped up her bobs and I started to groan at the sensation she gave me.

She brought me to the brink and stopped moving. She lifted her mouth off me with a pop, and rubbed her body over mine. My hard cock, still held with her tail, was pulled straight before she slipped my cockhead between her pussy lips.

"I love your cock," she let out a deep moan. "There is so much more fun to be had though." She crawled further up my body and sat down on my mouth with her soaked pussy lips and her hips astride my head. A strong musky smell reached my nose, as her juice soaked my lips.

"Lick my pussy," she commanded as she put pressure on my head. "Or I will make you hurt."

Her hips clamped down on my head and I felt a pain surge through my skull. I opened my mouth and licked up her slit.

"Just like that," she moaned as I licked her slit. She released some of the pressure on my head. I was at her mercy.

I licked up her slit and started to lift my hips as I fucked thin air.

I moaned between licks up her soaked musky slit. Her juices viscous and potent, as they tingled my tongue. I sucked her clit into my mouth with another moan.

"I know which type of man you are," she moaned with a rumble deep in her throat. "You're enjoying this."

Her hands touched my chest. "I like it when they fight."

She scratched my skin.

"Love it when they give in." she started to gyrate her hips and met my eager lips with her soaked pussy. She had a strong taste to her, like a bittersweet nectar. And her musky smell made me lust for her more. I hungrily lapped at her soaked slit drinking more of her nectar as I did.

Her moans were replaced by primal growls as she humped my face.

"Suck my clit, mortal," she put pressure on my head again as she stopped humping my face.

"Yes mistress," I complied as she moved her big clit to my lips. I sucked the nub into my mouth and lapped it with my tongue. She released the pressure with another throaty growl.

"Ahh yes. Faster!"

I sucked on her clit and my tongue, before I circled her clit at a fast pace.

She moaned and growled as she pulled my hair and pushed her groin against my face. She started to scream and groan as she ground her pussy against my chin. I circled her clit at top speed as I started to feel her body shake. She covered me with her juices as she screamed in orgasm.

She slipped off my face and sat down on my chest. She snapped her finger, and the red light revealed her as she looked down at me with a satisfied smile.

"You know how to please a woman," she grabbed her breasts and kneaded them before she pinched her nipples. "Enjoy the view."

She scooted down my body and rested her pussy against my hard cock. She bent over and kissed me.

I didn't resist and let her slip her tongue between my lips.

'The armor breaks,' her voice was in my head as her hard nipples pressed into my chest. She started to rub her pussy over my hard shaft. I moaned into her mouth as I met her tongue with mine.

She sat up and lifted her groin from my cock. She adjusted the angle and slipped it into her pussy.

"Grr. Such a incredible cock," she rubbed a hand over my face before moving it to my throat. She choked me with a primal joy on her face as she bottomed out.

She laid down on top of me clutching my throat with two hands.

"Ecstasy and Death," she whispered as I gasped for breath. "I feel pleasure in both."

She licked my face before giving me a rough kiss.

"Tell me," She whispered with her mouth by my ear.

"What would you call your judge." she released the pressure so that I could speak.

I gasped for breath as she held her ear by my mouth. "My mistress." I sucked on her earlobe. "Granter of pleasure and ecstasy."

She turned her head and met my eyes.

"Use me, mistress, I yield,"

She started to buck her hips as she kissed me again, her pussy clamped around my cock like a vice. She released some of the pressure as she slipped down my cock but kept me on a knife's edge between pain and pleasure. She let go of my throat and leaned onto my chest. Her nails dug into my skin as she started to fuck me. Her eyes were closed, and her large tits bounced with the motion. Primal growls left her throat as she bounced up and down my hard cock. I admired her otherworldly fiendish features; the long sharp face was filled with pleasure. Her skin was grayish white and clashed with her fiery red hair.

"Such hungry eyes."

She opened hers and met mine.

"You want to touch my skin and kiss it, don't you?"

I nodded.

"If you start to struggle, I could cause incredible pain," she looked dead serious and I felt a jolt of pain around my cock reinforcing the threat.

"I could even kill you," she pulled a knife from behind her back and placed the tip at my heart.

"And ride your body as the life seeps out of you."

She put the knife back.

"You would still fill my womb."

I nodded again. "I'll be your obedient slave, my queen of desire."

She waved her hand, and I felt the binds dissipate around my wrists. I sat up and wrapped my hands around her waist. I kissed her neck and clavicles as she continued to ride my hard cock. I moved my hand to one of her large breasts and knead it. Her skin was smooth but had a leathery feel to it. I leaned back and admired her skin from nearby, before I leaned forward and took a nipple between my lips. She moaned as I sucked on it.

"Obedience reaps reward my slave." She put her arms around me. "Remember that."

I slipped my hand to her butt cheeks and knead them, a nipple still between my lips. The primal growls turned louder as she started to gyrate her hips. Her pussy tight and warm around my hard cock. I continued to suck her nipples and knead her ass before I started to move my hips as well. A force threw me away and my hands were grabbed with tendrils pulling my hands apart and holding them spread wide. She smiled as she sped up her gyrations and fucked me faster and more powerfully. She put her hands behind her head as she pressed her chest forwards. She looked like she had just drunk the sweetest of invigorating nectars. Her skin looked brighter and smoother.

"Hmm, such lust and pleasure," she said. "So much need pushed back. You want to fuck every day but haven't been with a woman for years. Such essence." She groaned and took a deep breath. "So good."

She bent over and rested her body on top of mine as she kissed my lips. Still moving her hips and fucking me.

"I can feel what you want," she said. "What you lust for."

She met my eyes with a smile. "I could give you so much pleasure."

She sat up again as I felt my cock start to get harder inside her tight pussy.

"Hmm, I can feel that you're close. Cum for me, my slave, fill my womb with your mortal seed."

She groaned as I started to feel her pussy start to milk my cock. She screamed as her body started to shake. I came with her. Her pussy contorting around my hard shaft. Her hips still moving as she continued to fuck me.

"You will give me every single drop," she said. "And you will love it."

I came in waves feeling my balls drain into her. Her pussy held onto my cock, and it seemed like the very walls of her vagina were clamping onto my shaft and pumping my seed out of me. It hurt as she kept fucking me, groaning and moaning, as I emptied my balls into her womb. She continued to fuck me.

"Oh, you didn't think I would stop at one now did you," a fiendish smile crept over her lips as her pussy started to clamp around my cock, I did not go soft.

"I have the tools to drain every, single, drop."

She started to buck her hips again and fuck my hard shaft. Her pussy tight and warm around me. She sat back up and bent her knees to put her feet flat on the bed. She slowly began to fuck the full length of my shaft. Her hands in her lap, eyes closed in ecstasy. I felt her tail wrap around the root of my cock below my balls. She grabbed it tightly before the tip sprung up. It slipped towards her clit and started to play with it. Her guttural moans sounded erotic and primal. She sped up as her tail flicked her clit at top speed.

"I'm going to cum," her moans went louder and louder until she slipped all the way down my shaft as her body started to shake as she wailed in her climax. When her body stopped shaking, she slipped to the tip of my cock and dropped down on her knees. She laid down on top of me and kissed me forcefully. I felt the binds around my ankles slip away followed by the binds around my wrists.

'Reward,' her voice was in my head as we kissed. She grabbed me tightly and threw her weight to the left and turned us over.

"Fuck me," she groaned. "Cum for me."

I grabbed her legs and pushed them toward her before I threw my knees underneath me. I scooted forward and pushed my cock into her hungry pussy. Her tail slipped over my backside, toward my neck. She wrapped it around it.

"If I don't like what you are doing," her tail tightened around my neck. "Punishment."

"No need," I groaned. "I'm your obedient slave."

The tip of her tail slipped toward my lips, I opened my mouth. A sweet taste flowed onto my tongue that felt like it filled me with warmth and made my cock even harder. She closed her eyes and unwrapped her tail before letting it slip in front of my eyes.

"Aphrodisiacs and boosters for you," she grinned. "Suck on it, and Make it wet."

I continued to fuck her at a steady pace as I sucked her tail between my lips and started to circle my tongue around it. She met my eyes and smiled, Her teeth showed. surprisingly white with sharp fangs. She pulled her tail out of my mouth before it started to slither away from my neck. It slithered around my waist before I felt the tip slip underneath my cock. It followed my pace.

After it slipped out of herself, I felt it wriggle toward my asshole. I closed my eyes as it played with it, before slipping in. She started to fuck my ass with her strong tail. I enjoyed the sensation and moaned as I felt it. The tail met my pace as I fucked my mistress. As I sped up, the tail stopped fucking me and I felt it curve downward. It pushed against my prostate and started to stimulate it with pushes and strokes. I felt a tingle in my cock, a pleasant sensation.

I started to moan in response, she moaned with me as I sped up to the fastest pace I could muster, ramming my cock into her. Making her breasts bounce with each thrust.

As I met her eyes again, her pussy started to contort as she moaned louder, I kept going until I felt the familiar pressure in the base of my cock. She wrapped her legs around me as I felt a force push my upper body against hers. She wrapped her arms around me too and kissed me. Her pussy wrapped around my cock as I felt a load course through my shaft. I pushed in as deep as I could and planted my second load deep in her womb. She continued to kiss me, and I surrendered to it. Her pussy milked my cock thoroughly,

Her tail still pressed against my prostate. She gave off an even stronger presence as her body fed on my pleasure and my seed. She rolled us over to end up on top and broke the kiss.

Her eyes met mine as she caressed my cheek.

"I can still feel your fertility." She groaned. "You have more seed for me."

"All for my mistress."

She gave a wide grin, before she kissed me again. She turned herself around to face my feet. She stood on her feet and bent her knees before she used her tail to aim my cock at her pussy. Her wide hips were on display as was her firm ass. I moved my hands to knead her ass cheeks. She slipped onto my hard shaft, her pussy warm and tight around me. I was surprised that my cock had been that hard for so long.

She took her time and slowly started to move her vagina up and down my cock uttering primal growls and moans. I knew that it would take a while for my third orgasm to come around, I just lied back and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation.

She pulled one of my legs up at the knees and turned to the side. I felt her pussy press against my leg as she started to fuck me again. As she did, I felt her clit press into my leg. She groaned and moaned as she used my leg to pleasure herself. I groaned at the sensation of her tight pussy wrapped around my shaft, as she slipped up and down. She sped up her movements and bounced up and down my cock. It felt amazing.

She fucked me like this for a long time until I felt her pussy contort around my hard shaft. She moaned and growled as her pussy started to milk my cock. The pressure of her pussy around my shaft felt like it pumped all the sperm from my balls as I filled her womb for a third time.

She bent over me as the last drops of cum coursed through my shaft.

"Hmm a pity, my slave is thoroughly spent." She growled as she gave me an aggressive kiss. And bit my lip.

"You were utterly satisfying though."

She licked my cheek before she got up and stood over me. Her pussy wet and drops of my cum spilling from her sheath. She fingered her pussy and spread the juices around her.

"You won't see me again."

With a grin she licked her hand before she blew me a kiss and was gone in a puff of smoke. A vicious laughter sounded and faded from my room.

I woke up, utterly spent with a red droplet of blood where she put her knife on my chest.