Desire Train 01

Story Info
The story of professional women falling into lust in train.
2.4k words
3.68
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the crowd on the platform, Kelly frowned slightly.

Working in an office from 9 to 5 every day, with a bustling commute, is such an ordinary day, and Kylie has always believed that she will not belong to this life forever.

Although Kelly is not as beautiful as a star, she was once the object of attention of boys in college.

With a slender figure of 1.65 meters, slender legs and slender waist, elegant appearance and shy and intellectual character, Kelly feels that she should be a proud princess.

Kelly is not the kind of vain and superficial girl.

When beautiful girls of the same age are busy making friends with rich people, Kelly's college time is spent in classrooms and libraries.

Kelly believes that it is the most stupid way to be attached to a strange man while being jealous of wealth.

Youth and beauty are fleeting, and a man's heart is frivolous and fickle. Kelly must rely on her own talent and hard work to create her own wealth and career.

A beautiful and dignified president, an independent and sexy woman is Kelly's dream.

After graduation, she joined a large multinational company. Of course, she can only be a low-level employee.

Kelly immediately began her own struggles.

Her husband is a classmate she only met when she was about to graduate. He is also an ordinary person with no background and no background support, but what Kelly appreciates is that, like himself, he has the perseverance and determination to persevere and work hard.

Although they are not the descendants of the nobles, they will definitely become the ancestors of the nobles.

For this purpose, the husband went to work in the overseas branch of his company three months after his wedding, and it has been almost a year since this month.

The most bitter places often have the greatest opportunities, and Kelly supports her lover far away without complaint or regret.

Even so, there were times when Kelly woke up in the middle of the night feeling suddenly boundless and lonely.

The moonlight outside the window was like water, caressing the empty bed beside her, Kelly suddenly felt swollen and hot all over.

The harder she tried not to let herself think about it, the more Kelly couldn't help but think of the sweetness and madness of the three months of newly married...

Her husband was the only man in Kelly's immaculate life.

During those crazy nights, Kelly knew for the first time that there was such intoxicating happiness in her body.

At times like this, Kelly would forbid herself to think about it. Kelly couldn't sleep, just opened her briefcase and focused on the next day's work.

A person's day is very lonely. But Kelly lived a quiet life.

Usually, there are many male colleagues in the company who tease Kelly, and she always responds with a slight rejection. Although Kelly can't deny her occasional confusion in the middle of the night, she firmly believes that she should be faithful to love.

A woman should insist on her purity all her life.

A chaste body can only belong to a lover.

Thinking of this, a faint smile appeared on the corner of Kelly's mouth.

Kelly, who is loyal to love, doesn't know at this moment that the crisis is already lurking behind her.

The incoming tram interrupted Kelly's thoughts, and she numbly squeezed through the crowd towards the door.

It is said that there was a traffic accident along the line. Today's tram was 20 minutes late, and it was rush hour.

There were so many people that it was difficult to get on the train. The crowd surged behind, one hand almost wrapped around Kelly's waist, pushing Kelly hard into the tram. The moment she got on the tram, the other hand quickly lifted Kelly's short skirt and inserted it between her slender legs.

"what......"

The sudden attack made Kelly let out a short exclamation, but her voice was completely drowned out by the noise around her.

Before she had time to react, Kelly was involuntarily crowded into the carriage by the crowd.

The following crowd continued to squeeze in, and the hands around Kelly's waist were intentionally controlled, so that she was squeezed at the corner of the train, with walls in front and left.

The crowd pressed on one after another, and the people behind had already pressed Kelly's curvaceous back and buttocks tightly.

Kelly was squeezed into the corner and couldn't even move. The hand inside the skirt had already covered her round, smooth and tender buttocks peak.

In order to avoid the line of panties on the short skirt, Kelly has always been used to wearing T-shaped underwear under the skirt, and she does not wear stockings.

Kelly, who is full of confidence in herself, always thinks that only in this way can she fully show her soft skin and the attractive curves of her slender legs.

Therefore, the buttocks, which are almost completely naked, ignorantly show the fullness and elasticity to the invading hands that have fully occupied it.

"satyr!"

After a few seconds of blank thinking, Kelly finally reacted.

But for a few seconds, the strange man has completely controlled her delicate body from behind.

It's not that Kelly hasn't had the experience of encountering a pervert in the train.

Usually Kelly will use stern eyes and clear physical resistance to let the pervert know that he is not an object that can be violated.

But now, under the skillful control of the strange man behind her, even if she tried to turn her head hard, Kelly couldn't see her back.

The surrounding walls and the crowd beside her also seemed to be the collusion of perverts, squeezing Kelly tightly, making her body unable to move at all.

Moreover, she had never encountered such a bold direct attack by this strange man today.

In an instant, Kelly's mind seemed to stop spinning, not knowing how to resist the attack from behind.

In Kelly's blank mind, she could only clearly feel that the hand that seemed to be extremely hot was kneading her naked buttocks wantonly. Tasting the sensuality and elasticity of the beautiful buttocks.

Holding the ring in her left hand and the briefcase in her right hand, Kelly was anxious and shy.

She had never had physical contact with a strange man other than her husband.

At this moment, a strange man's hand reached into the restricted area of her skirt. Kelly's white and tender face blushed involuntarily.

Under the dignified white-collar short skirt, the plump and snow-white thighs and buttocks are being molested wantonly by strange big hands.

The round and smooth buttocks were caressed, gently kneaded, pinched hard, peeled outwards, and squeezed inwards.

Kneading back and forth, Kelly's back produced a feeling of extreme disgust.

But to drive away the hand that has sneaked under the skirt, unless she lifts up the short skirt.

Kelly was extremely ashamed and angry, but her tightly suppressed body was helpless for a moment.

The whole body seems to be attacked by cold air, and the hot five fingers occupying the beautiful buttocks are fondled through the mini T-shaped panties, as if they want to explore Kelly's deeper and softer bottom.

"Enough, enough...stop it..."

Kelly's whole body stiffened and shouted in the depths of her soul, desperately clamping her slender and tender legs.

At this moment, the strange man behind him suddenly left Kelly's body a little bit, and let go of the left hand that was clasped around Kelly's waist.

"why?"

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief from being pressed. Could there be a sudden turning point?

There was no chance to breathe, and with the sway of the carriage, Kelly immediately realized that she was wrong.

The left hand clasped Kelly tightly again.

This time, there is plenty of time to choose, the hand is no longer separated by Kelly's suit, but uses her left hand to pull up the ring, poke between the pulled up top and short skirt, and buckle on Kelly's naked slender willow waist.

The strange man's hot palms pressed against Kelly's naked snowy skin, and his fingertips almost touched her breasts.

At the same time, the strange man's body pressed against Kelly's back and buttocks again from behind. Kelly immediately felt a hard and hot stick-like object, pressing hard against her plump buttocks, and exploring her gluteal groove.

"It's disgusting..."

Kelly almost screamed.

However, Kelly was surprised to find that she couldn't make a sound.

It was the first time that she encountered such a violent attack, and all the functions of the innocent Kelly's body seemed to be stagnant.

It may only be half a minute since getting on the train, but Kelly seems to have encountered a century-long nightmare.

The hard, hot tip had already squeezed into Kelly's gluteal cleft.

The belly of the strange man was already pressed tightly on Kelly's plump buttocks from behind.

From past experience, Kelly knew immediately that the strange man behind her was beginning to taste her obscenely with his cock.

"Dirty..."

Kelly secretly made up her mind that she must never let a strange man play with her pure body at will, and she must stop him immediately!

However, the feeling was a bit different from the past few times when she was harassed. Through the thin short skirt, it was so hot.

Under the firm oppression of the strange man, the tender flesh of Kelly's legs and buttocks clearly felt the attack of the strange penis.

Thick, hard, scalding heat!

And Kelly's tender skin can almost feel the strange shape, the strange but palpable shape of the glans!

The shout that had rushed to the mouth froze deep in Kelly's throat...

The strange man let go of her just now. It turned out that he went to open his pants chain and took out his penis! Now, the strange man was pushing her from behind with his naked penis.

If she screamed, seeing such an embarrassing scene by everyone, just thinking about it, Kelly's face would become as hot as fire.

The courage Kelly had just brought up was immediately shattered by the unscrupulous fornication of the strange man.

If she twisted her body, the other party might think she was enjoying the touch, and Kelly couldn't think of a way to resist.

"enough... no more...please..."

Her heart was beating wildly, her whole body was exhausted, and Kelly was almost silently praying to the shameless assailant behind her.

But the strange man's attack showed no signs of stopping.

Kelly's panties had already been turned into lines by the right hand that had sneaked into the skirt, showing plumpness and elasticity unreservedly, and was squeezed hard to the middle.

Kelly knew that the strange man was using the sensuality of her plump buttocks to increase the pleasure of his penis.

Her tender face was flushed, her breathing was short, and her chaste body was being attacked by a strange man.

The tender flesh full of elasticity couldn't withstand the firm impact, and the strange cock shamelessly squeezed inch by inch between Kelly's desperately clamped legs.

As if showing off his strong sexual power, the strange man's penis was tilted upwards, forming an angle that surprised Kelly, and the front end was already firmly against the tight place between the phalanges at the bottom of her gluteal cleft.

The most terrible thing is that Kelly is not as long as the average woman's waist, with slender legs and a slender willow waist, and her hips seem to be relatively high.

Kelly has always been proud of this in the past, but now, Kelly almost hates herself for being different.

Generally, perverts attack from behind, and can only push up to the position of the female's buttocks at most.

But for Kelly, who has a higher waist, the strange man's penis is so high that it just hits her secret phalanx!

Through the thin skirt and panties, the strange man's hot and hard cock squeezed at the base of Kelly's slender legs.

Two thin layers of cloth didn't work at all, Kelly felt the strange man's thick penis rubbing against her chaste stamen almost directly.

The hot teasing that she had never experienced before made Kelly's heart thump. She wanted to resist but couldn't exert any strength. The thick glans pushed back and forth and rubbed the tender meat, as if to give Kelly enough opportunities to experience the inescapable shame.

"It seems to be thicker than my husband's glans!"

Kelly herself was taken aback by the sudden thought.

She was played by a strange pervert, how could she have such a thought?

While thinking this way, a wave of heat rose from Kelly's lower abdomen, and the labia, which was pressed tightly against the thick hot glans head, shrank involuntarily.

"No!"

Kelly immediately suppressed the passing thought to herself. Thinking of her husband, Kelly seemed to regain some strength.

Kelly pushed her waist forward, trying to get her pussy lips away from the hard, hot head of the strange man's cock, but the strange man didn't catch up immediately. Before Kelly had time to rejoice, the cold between her legs, the strange man pressed over again, and now Kelly was pressed against the wall, with no place for movement.

Kelly immediately noticed something more terrifying.

Taking advantage of the moment Kelly fled forward, the strange man lifted her skirt to her waist with his right hand inside Kelly's skirt.

This time, the strange man's thick cock made contact with Kelly's bare thighs and buttocks, completely naked.

All the muscles in Kelly's body tensed up.Like a hot, thick poker, the strange man's cock was thrust between Kelly's tightly closed legs.

This time it was even worse than before. With naked skin and skin, muscles and muscles, Kelly clearly felt the firmness and bulk of the strange man.

Kelly felt that the tender meat on the inside of her legs and her labia was about to be scalded, spreading from Kelly's lower abdomen, as if she was being caressed by her husband.

My God!

The strange man's legs were also attached, and the knee of the left leg tried to squeeze into Kelly's legs.The strange man also noticed that Kelly's waist was higher, and he wanted to put Kelly in a stance with legs apart, and use his penis to tease Kelly's wonderful pussy directly.

Absolutely not like that!

After discovering the strange man's obscene attempt, Kelly squeezed her slender legs with all her might.