Desire Tuning Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam's mistake leads to the terrible consequences.
2.8k words
4.36
10.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters of the story are 18+, any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.

===

It was sunny Friday morning and despite of the chilly February wind Sam was in a pretty good mood. Friday was a good day. It meant that weekend was just around the corner and the weekend meant videogames, laziness, and, most important, another chance to get into Vicky's panties. The future was so bright that Sam found himself mumbling some happy melody under his voice while crossing the road to the school building.

"Victoria campaign" was the most important project of this year. In fact, the most important project Sam had ever had. She still did not let Sam to move past first base and he was pretty eager to fix this situation as soon as possible. Not that this spoiled brat was the best choice for the teenager's "first love". She was the only one Sam was able to convince to "start dating". And, well, she was pretty gorgeous. Nice lovable hips, beautiful bouncy breasts, long legs. She was a bit chubby and her face was a seven at best, but pricey make-up and clothes she bought on her rich parents' money made her stunning. Overall, she was everything a young guy could wish for. Such a shame they didn't sell some makeup to fix her character.

The school was ever so close and Sam's mind drifted to the details of his plan for the upcoming date. This time he would be more persistent and, with some luck, he'd finally push her to the "grand act". The idea was fascinating. He just needed to be a little bit more masculine and she would spread her nice legs, no doubts. She could play her women games all she liked but, in the end, he would lead all this to the part where he lost his virginity and she was moaning like a whore under him. She just turned 18 last month and it was their last year of school so Sam considered this relation as a pretty good jump start for his future amorous life.

Here were the doors. Sam swam back from his Machiavellian thoughts and entered the hall. It was crowded as always and he started casually making his way to his locker. Strafing his slim body between the school folk he tried to remember which was the first class for today... A tall girl suddenly made a step crossing his way at the last moment. He tried to avoid the hit but no avail. She was taller than him but she was looking into her phone and was totally unprepared for the accident. Sam bumped right into her tits, she tried to regain her balance, her arms jumped up, her smartphone flew to the ceiling and then crashed on the floor.

"Fuck!"

She pushed him from her cleavage and picked the phone up. There was no need to have a bachelor in electronics to be sure that the overpriced piece of electronics was totally dead. Sam stood like a deer in the headlights. After ogling the shattered screen for a few seconds, the girl turned to him.

"You! Are you blind or something? You just broke my fucking phone!"

Sam's mouth was mostly driven by his disappointment about his almost perfect day ruined.

"Your fault, cunt! You better look where you're going, not your stupid chats next time!"

"What did you say?!"

He suddenly realized that she was not only taller than him. She was fit as hell and he vaguely remembered her, one of the girls from the girl's football team. As she approached Sam, he suddenly thought about how her angry face looked lovely, as well as her generous chest and her strong legs, almost bare except the shorts...

"What you heard, bitch. Not my problem, get lost."

He quickly turned and went straight to the class hoping she would not pursue him. He was overwhelmed with emotions and also a little bit embarrassed by his sudden boner. This fact was pretty confusing but not the most important right now. So, when Sam got to his place in class next to his pal, he was already busy convincing himself that it was in fact all her fault. Yeah, he was going too fast but the dumb bitch should have watched her way, not her stupid phone.

Tony noticed his grim face and Sam spent the good part of the lesson quietly telling about his morning and discussing the possible consequences. At the end of the class they got pretty sure that there would be none in fact. The worse that could happen is that she would tell the principal, but then he would just blame her. Old fart would most likely do nothing, right? Tony had computer-like memory and by the description he was sure that the girl's name was Heather. Not like it mattered anyway.

***

Heather was furious.

Fucking retard broke her phone. It still worked, but the screen was covered with a web of cracks now. The smartphone was pricey, she got it for her 18th birthday and repairing it should cost a small fortune. Not that it was impossible to afford but her poor ceramic piggy-bank was now sentenced to death for sure. But that was not the biggest problem. Dumb motherfucker even refused to apologize! Last year convinced Heather that she was, in fact, pretty dominant both in the bedroom and outside of it. Eager exploration of her new adult life through porn sites and experimenting with some of her short-term boyfriends made Heather sure about her sexual desires. Boys should worship her sporty body, bend themselves for her will and generally be completely submissive like she wanted. The discrepancy between her ideal world and today's reality made the insult even bitterer to gulp. Heather's ego was hurt. Then she suddenly thought about the way to fix this part of the world to fit her vision. She spent some time between the classes on research and soon she knew everything she could about this Sam Atwood, had his 18th birthday three month ago, dating Vicky, mom was divorced, probably still a virgin, his phone number...

Now Heather was determined.

***

Sam's mood improved and he was back to his virginity-losing ideas while passively attending on one class after another. He had crossed a few texts with Vicky and set up a date at her place on Sunday, when her parents would be out of town. Life was perfect once again.

So, when he wandered near the school stadium after the last class of the day, it was totally unforeseen that he would meet the tall cunt once again. He was too busy chatting with Vicky to notice her and when he almost bumped into her for the second time today he froze looking upwards.

The bitch was smiling.

"Why, look who we got here."

She was in some pretty tight-fitting sport attire, sweat on her chest and armpits. He felt his awkward boner once again. He gave a quick glance around. Nowhere to run. They were in a secluded area behind one of the school wings and she was blocking the only way out.

"What do you want? I told you it was not my fault."

"It WAS your fault, and better apologize, now."

"I will not... Okay, okay. Easy, you!"

She shortened the distance in one quick leap and pushed him against the wall, her hand on Sam's neck. He tried to wiggle out but she was just way too strong. She easily blocked his attempts to break free with her other hand and he thought that it was the best time for some diplomacy.

"Sheesh, okay, I am sorry, I am sorry, you heard? Let me out, you, bit..."

"... Me, who?"

"...Heather. I have said I am sorry. You are smothering me!"

"I haven't even started yet"

"What?!"

"Nothing. You owe me another one, this time for daring to call me "bitch". Twice. And while I can let you slip off with this weak excuse for an apology regarding my phone, now I want more."

"What do you want from me? And let me go already, I can't breathe!"

She eased the pressure on his neck and Sam red face started to get back to its usual color. Looking in her eyes from this close was not comfortable and she noticed he tried to hide his eyes. This was pretty surreal; girls should never do such things to the boys.

"I am too sick of you, dumbass boys thinking you are superior while girls are just doormats you can do anything to. I want you to get on your knees..."

"What??"

"...and say that you are sorry about your bad mouth."

"No way in the world I would do this!"

Sam managed to wiggle his way out of her grip, crouched under her arm and tried to run away. But the bitch was fast. She grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the concrete ground with his face up. He lost his breath out of the collision and was panting and insulting while muttering and gasping. She sat atop his chest looking down on him between her generous breasts. When his struggling and the stream of insults ceased, she grinned.

"Well, I gave you chance to fix the situation but it seems you are far more corrupted than I imagined, little boy. Luckily, I am sure I know a way to fix it."

She grabbed both of his arms with her left hand...

"What are you doing, CUN-"

Heather reached with her right hand behind and located Sam's balls. His eyes widened when he felt her firm grip on his manhood. They became even more round when she squeezed his nuts hard for the first time. He did another futile attempt to break out. Heather started to play with his balls pressing them almost as hard as she could and the boy squealed in a high voice. She quickly found the right grip and began to squeeze rhythmically delivering sharp strokes of pain to her victim. After not so long, Sam was a crying mess. She finally stopped and he lay under her, making no efforts to break free and just quietly sobbing.

"Now you seem much more cooperative. Let's see if you ready to follow simple directions. On your knees, crybaby."

***

Heather was surprised how stern her voice became. She felt her pussy moistening quickly while watching Sam's cringed face and even was a bit concerned about how much pleasure she got out of torturing the guy. But this was no time for introspections. She needed to turn his pain into obedience.

She stood up from his chest and took a step back allowing him to follow her instructions. Sam obviously was broken enough to comply with her orders without any second-though. Nursing his hurt manhood, he stood on his knees in front of her his face turned to the ground.

"Now you will repeat after me, each of my words precisely, got it?"

He just nodded and glanced at her with hatred.

"I am sorry that I have broken your phone, it was my fault."

"I am... sorry that I have broken your phone...it... it was my fault."

"..."

"You want me to play with your worthless nuts more?"

"I am even more sorry for my big mouth and all the words I called you."

"I am... sorry for my big mouth and all the words I...*sob*... called you."

Heather was ready to finish this little game. The experience was quite exciting and got her all wet. The poor guy would never tell anybody he had been abused by some girl, his ego would stop him from...

His pants were tenting from obvious erection.

'Damn, this perv is getting off with this kind of treatment!' she thought.

This changed everything in just a moment. A new plan formed in a snap and without any additional reasoning, Heather was sure what to do and how should she play this from now on.

***

Sam was having the most mixed feelings in all of his life. Standing there, on his knees after this bitch tortured his still aching nuts was the most humiliating thing he ever experienced. To make things worse she forced him to apologize like a little boy. And, to make things unbelievably worse, he felt he was getting aroused. He raised his eyes to her face and, to his horror, she was staring on his unwanted bulge. He felt he was going beet red with embarrassment.

"Oh, you spoiled boy, you have a boner! What a fucking disgusting pervert you are!"

"I...me..."

"You like when girls do such things to you? Answer me!"

"No... I don't..."

"Liar! I can see your little worm twitching. How you dare to explain this?"

He was confused for sure now. With each word she said, he got even more aroused. For a fraction of a second, he questioned himself if he really liked it? That couldn't be true, he was a normal teen, not some freaky pervert! But this did not help him with any explanation for his condition. He opened his mouth to answer. Then he closed it. There were no words he could say in his defense.

"Well, it seems you are not capable of saying anything so I better ask your cock then, it seems it doesn't lie."

She squatted in front of him and put her hand on Sam's crotch. He twitched with a sudden surge of pleasure when her warm hand touched his pole through the thin fabric. The bulge was as hard as a stone and mother nature had been pretty generous to him, he had always been proud about how hung he was. When she started massaging his member, he wanted to cover himself but it was, in fact, the first time a girl touched him in such a sexual manner so he just pressed his crotch against her firm touch. Absent-minded he bit his lip while Heather caressed him. Her grin became wider when he let out a small moan.

"Damn, now I am moaning, shit, what is wrong with me?!"

Looking with curiosity, she pulled his pants lower and Sam held his breath. His now fully-erect member jumped to her hands, stiff as a rock, a small drop of precum on the head.

"You want me to jerk you, subby-boy, don't you?"

"Oh... Yes, I really want it..."

***

Heather stopped herself before she said anything about his meat pole. This would boost his ego and this is not the thing she need from him right now. He should remain feeling small and vulnerable for her plan to work. She began to stroke him slowly, pushing him closer to the state of mind she desired.

"Everything comes with a price. I'll take care of your... urges but first I want you to close your eyes and ask me very nicely to jerk you. Don't want your filthy eyes ogling my breasts while I am doing this."

Sam's mind was clouded for sure. Without any questions he closed his eyes, panting with each of her strokes. This was the most important part of her new plan. With her spare hand she got her phone as silently as she could and turned on the camera filming Sam on his knees with a bare cock in sight gripped by girl's hand. She continued to stroke him lightly while talking.

"Now, you need to ask me, Sammy-boy."

"I... Please, jerk me!"

"Oh, this is not enough. Tell me what made you so aroused in first hand. I want to hear this."

"You... squeezed my nuts very hard..."

"And?"

"And made me apologize for my bad behavior on my knees..."

"So, you say you are a subby little boy who likes to be punished and humiliated, right?"

"No, I am not! I..."

"Oh yes, you are, admit it, Sammy. You want it, yes?"

Her hand, stroking his pole was moving fast now and she was sure he was really close to cumming. He had no idea he was being filmed and he would say anything she wanted if only he got to cum.

And he did.

"Yes! Damn, yes, I am, let me cum!"

"Ask nicely now. Say you are a little boy who wants to cum for me."

"I... am... a... oh... little boy! Let me... cum for you...pleaseeeohhhh!!"

Shaking, he started to spurt his juices onto her arm, moaning and twitching until she squeezed the last drop out of his cock. Breathing heavily, he opened his eyes and saw the phone. She pressed the button and hid her barely-working phone inside her back pocket.

"What did you... What did you do?"

"Oh, Sammy, now it will be a totally different life for you from now on. Or you want me to send this video to all your classmates?"

"Shit, no! Please, don't do it! I'll do anything!"

Before going away she wiped her cum-stained hand with his t-shirt.

"Of course you will."