Desire Tuning Pt. 02

Story Info
Spider web is ready for poor Sammy.
2.5k words
4.58
9.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Besty
Besty
5 Followers

After brutally murdering the piggy bank Heather got enough cash to take her phone to the repair office. On her way back she considered some possibilities and decided to make a few stops at various shops in the downtown. This made her wallet even lighter but the new plan needed some investments. Getting home she had a brief supper, told parents that she needs to study and got upstairs to her room.

She had no intention to study anything. Instead, she got to the bed, opened the video she got today on her laptop and slid her hand into her panties. Watching the short video on repeat made her pussy wet almost instantly. She aggressively stroked her clit staring into Sam's blushed face and listening to his shameful confessions. Still watching it, she began to think about what she will do to the boy and that made her even more aroused. Sliding her fingers into her opened cunt she rubbed her pleasure nub with her palm faster and faster. It took her all her will to suppress the moaning when she came incredibly hard, biting her lip and muffing the sounds with her free hand.

She spent some minutes thoughtlessly licking her wet fingers still lazily watching the video, her mind occupied with the details of her plans. She must play this really well from now. Sam has some sub streak for sure but he will resist and if she will push him too hard he will slip through her fingers. She had no intention to ruin his life with this video so if he will sense her bluff or just gets too uncomfortable the fun will be over for sure.

Heather sat up on her bed and got her backpack from the floor. She needs to wrap her head around the new toys she just bought. Tomorrow parents will leave for the whole day so she will have plenty of time. Inspecting her new instruments for crushing Sam's will she smiled. Poor boy yet had no idea how much things were in store for him...

***

Sam sat in his room and did his best to get his head around today's events. This stupid bitch, Heather got him by the balls both in direct and figurative meaning. She will not dare to publish this bloody video, won't she? His mind was filled with dread of possible consequences... and still, he felt ridiculously aroused with the situation. This was wrong on so many levels he was barely able to maintain the texting with Vicky.

At least in this field everything seemed fine, she confirmed the date on Sunday and, finger-crossed, he will be able to pull it off this time. But, if Heather will upload this clip his chances to get laid with anybody will diminish, well frankly they will be grave. Not to mention his all social life will shatter to pieces. Sam had a hard time remembering the exact words he said on her command but it was obvious that if anyone will ever see this embarrassing video it will be a disaster.

His phone beeped. It must be Vicky.

He reached out for the phone to see the message.

"Having a nice evening, Sammy-boy?"

Not sure about what to do he stared into the screen for about a minute, his heart pounding.

"My message is marked as "read". Answer me, Sammy, NOW."

It was not that simple to type with his hands soaking with sweat.

"I am just relaxing. What do you want?"

"I want you to strip naked for me right now. And send me a pic."

"???"

"You have one minute. Starting now."

For a moment or two, he tried to find the exit from this predicament but no avail. With one big jump, he got to the door, locked it, get back and undressed. Another moment of hesitation before pulling down his boxers. Naked he stood on his knees on the bedsheets and tried to take the selfie of his entire body. It felt weird to do such thing and his raging boner added to the embarrassment. Time was running up. He finally managed to take a picture and sent it back to Heather.

"Aww, so adorable. Especially with that blushy face and cock. I bet you beat this meat every moment you can. Don't you, my little wanker?"

"I am NOT a wanker!"

"No need to hide it, sweety. Anyway, tomorrow morning I want you to come to my place at 12."

"But I have plans, you can't command me like this!"

"For your own sake, you better be here tomorrow. Gnight, Sammy-boy."

Sam stared blankly once again. He just started to calm down after this long day and now it started all around again - the sweat, heartbeat, and arousal.

He was forced to jerk off before he was finally able to get to sleep this night. When he was coming he thought about Heather's voice murmuring "wanker".

***

Sam woke up at half-past ten and for some moment was pretty happy with his life. Tomorrow he will have a date with Vicky and surely will get to... The memories of his predicament strike hard and washed away all his good mood.

"Honey, are you awake? Breakfast is ready!"

"Yes mom, I'm coming!"

Heather. This slut bent and blackmailed him and now this fucking bitch gives orders like he is her slave or something. Groaning, he went downstairs for some breakfast and attacked the cereals imagining that it is little floating Heathers he is crushing with his teeth. Sam considered himself a smart kid and was sure that no female can compete in any field with a man. Maybe it was just an unconscious imprinting of relationship in his family, maybe he was just following the default life views of his small republicanish town, but anyway, it was obvious that Sam is superior to any girl around him, no matter what these equality dickheads say. Then why he is anxiously looking at the clock all the time? Isn't it because some bitch ordered him to come to her place at noon? He finished his milk-soaked Heathers and went to dress.

"Going somewhere today, sweetie?"

"Ummm..."

It was time to decide if he will go there today. He could, he wanted to ignore her and just stay at home... But where are proofs that she will not post this video? Sam shrugged inside and made a decision.

"... I was going to spend some time with boys today at... the mall."

"Oh, okay, just return for dinner!"

"Okay, mom."

Hating himself he dressed and left the house. It was fifteen minutes to twelve.

***

Heather felt like a spider. She saw it on the Discovery channel recently and couldn't take the image out of her head while waiting for Sam. She weaved the net, prepared everything and sat in the center. And now fat yummy Sammy-fly will get right in the net.

Or not. He followed her order yesterday and she was excited that this little test went fine but he could start resisting. Okay, no need to worry, he will come, he has no idea that she is bluffing with this video. In any case, worst that can happen is...

Knock. Knock-knock.

She jumped on the stool and almost run to the door but stop herself. Heather froze, took a deep breath, counted to ten and came to the door without a hurry. Sam was there, standing on the chilly winter wind. She let herself smile briefly before unlocking.

"...Hi"

"Finally. Good. On your knees, Sammy boy."

"W-what?"

"You heard me. On your knees now."

He went red and for a second she was sure he will leave right now. But then he awkwardly followed her order looking angrily from his knees. Little victory, first of many!

"Good boy. I decided that your attitude needs correction, you are disrespectful and rude. But I am sure I'll teach you good manners. All you need to do is just to follow my orders for some time."

"And then you will delete this bloody video? And the picture?"

"Of course. But don't think it will be easy. Now, the first lesson for you will be respecting women. From now on every time we meet I want you to kneel and kiss my foot."

"..."

"Starting now."

***

Sam had no choice but to follow this perverted role play game. He already agreed and one little submission led him to another, bigger one. Cringing internally he lowered his head to her feet and felt an evasive odor coming from her skin. Her sweat smells a lot different than his own, more subtle and soft. The aroma was almost delicate and if it wouldn't be Heather's leg he could even enjoy it, he thought suddenly.

Her toes wiggled impatiently and finally touched her skin with his lips. He tried to keep it as brief as possible but when he tried to get back she moved her feet so it was still on his face. He was almost upright on his knees and with her sole right in front of his face. To do this she raised her leg and her short skirt pulled exposing a delicate fabric of her panties to his view.

"Open your mouth, Sammy. And I want your tongue out."

Reluctantly he obeyed and she pressed her sole into his soft pink tongue using it in a way people use a doormat. His first instinct was to jerk back but loud "tsk-tsk-tsk" forced him to freeze while she took her time humiliating him. Sammy's eyes were fixed on her laced sheer panties, it seems she did not notice that her trimmed pussy was almost in a clear view for him. It was embarrassing beyond any compare and, shit, not again! He felt his growing erection. What is fucking wrong with him?!

***

Another little victory, for the time being, everything went more than perfect. Sammy was surprisingly obedient and the feeling of his tongue on her sole was something. Balancing like this with one leg in the air was a tough business though. So, despite her desire to linger on this beautiful moment, it was time to move on. Time to introduce some constant physical reminder of his new position. The one which will hit him hard right into his pride. She stood on both feet and nodded to the bulge in his pants.

"Good job, Sammy. But I see you got a little bit aroused while doing this. Are being a girl's doormat excites you?"

"W-what?! No!"

"Then why you have this raging boner after licking my feet? It really looks like you are some kind of a pervert, aren't you?"

This was a huge exaggeration, there was no licking, more like she wiped her sole with his tongue. But the most important part here was to start conditioning Sammy into the idea that he could like his role. If he will start doubting his sexual preferences it will be a pure victory. In fact, that conditioning was the whole reason for wearing the skirt and buying these silly laced panties. His eyes were on her crotch all the time and of course, he got a boner. Which can and will be used to push him into thinking that he gets off on humiliation.

"I am not a pervert! It is just..."

"Just what?"

Of course, he will never admit he ogled her pussy...

"Mmm... I just... I have no idea why it happened!"

Just as planned. Blushing, speechless, he cannot say her the reason. Maybe he is already questioning himself? Okay, time to push him a little bit harder.

"But I have. So, you are not only a wanker, you are a pervert. That changes everything. I wanted it to be a little lesson of respecting females but it seems you are far more corrupted than I..."

"I AM NOT A PERVERT YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Silence when I am talking. I said you are corrupted and you know it is true. So I need to change my initial plan it seems. I don't want to serve your perv's fantasies so you will just jerk yourself silly after seeing me. Let's see how to deal with it... oh, I know. Get here."

***

Sammy was so confused he almost forgot how badly he hates her. There was some terrible misunderstanding. It was her private parts that made him horny not licking her feet on his knees! If only he could explain it to her without enraging her...

Walking after her he briefly thought of her words. She couldn't be right, he is not some perv! Who can ever get aroused by such unnatural treatment? It is wrong and she is completely insane. He even doesn't have a boner anymore it was just a short moment. If not this video he would never obey her. He just needs to show her that he is a normal guy with a normal preferences...somehow.

He entered the room, it seems, it is her bedroom. Not that Sammy was in a much of women bedrooms but this particular looked not the way he imagined such a place. Sports teams and rock bands posters on the walls, a little bit messy, gamepad on the computer desk. Overall it looked much more like a young male's room if not some cosmetics on the nightstand. The owner was sitting comfortably on the chair with a puzzling look. Time to speak up.

"You got it all wrong, Heather! I am not a pervert! I do what you want just because you... you..."

"Yes?"

"...you blackmailed me into doing these things!"

Did she smile for a portion of the second?

"So, Sammy, sit down. We have things to discuss. Well, I see you are struggling to persuade me that you are a normal guy. I doubt this and... wait, wait, let me finish. I think I have a solution and it will let you prove me wrong if you insist so much. I have one thing which I want to put on you for a week. This week you will follow my orders and if you will show good behavior I will remove it and delete the video."

Shit, a whole week. Ugh, it doesn't matter, whatever it will be he can endure it. It can't be that bad. Just clench his teeth and get over it.

"Are you promise?"

"No shit, Sammy. I swear to God you will be free as a bird, no pics, no videos. But this week you will follow my orders by a letter. And I will restrain you in some way."

"Okay. I agree. What will it be?"

She leaned and opened the desk drawer. Some shiny metal thing in her hand was completely alien to him. It looked like some ring with a little smaller in diameter half-sphere attachment made of metal bars. The purpose of this item was unclear. How this supposed to "restrain" him?

Besty
Besty
5 Followers