Desiree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's perfect. He is going to love you." Pushing herself up to her elbow, looking into Gina's face she started to ask a question but Gina placed a finger on her lips. "You must listen if you are to be with me..., you want to be with me?"

"Yes..., yes Mistress." she corrected herself.

"Good. Then you have to do what I tell you to do, understood?"

"Yes Mistress. What ever you wish."

" Perfect answer. Then you are not allowed to cum. Not until I or your new Master tells you that you may. Oh he is nothing special in the looks department. But, he has special..., attributes. And he will enjoy you. You will follow my instructions, yes?" For a moment she hesitated and her Mistress glared at her. "You want me!?" She said more forcefully. "Then you will be ready to be fucked by both of us tomorrow night. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

A cold shower did not help. It was near midnight and she could not get to sleep. She thought about the soft texture of her Mistress's breast in her mouth. She thought about the taste of her cum, of her pussy juices. She thought of her soft lips, her beautiful eyes. Desiree realized that she was going to be fucked by a man she had never met. The young woman very trepidatious at the thought of a man she had never met putting his cock inside her. She had not been with anyone in three years and now she would be with two people. The most exciting experience of her life had just happened that very day. She had fucked a woman. Desi was still excited, horny. So very horny. But, she did as she was told. Desi did not touch herself and finally fell asleep with dreams of her Mistress in her mind.

Desi slept in which was very unusual for her. The sun had been up a couple of hours and peaked through the cracks of curtains covering the window above her bed. She quickly showered, and almost used the retractable shower head on herself, when she remembered her instructions from Gina. Her Mistress. God, I am so horny already.

She puttered around the house, finally ran an errand to the local grocer for some supplies. Desi then found that after a light lunch she still had many hours to kill before her evening at her Mistress's upstairs apartment. Her mind began to wander, thinking of what had just become of her life. Was she being crazy? I mean they could be ax murders. But she had always done the safe thing Desiree had never taken any chances. Because of it she no longer had a boyfriend, or any close friends at all for that matter. No! Tonight she was taking a chance. Tonight I want that woman to order her to do... Whatever.

It was about five pm, Desi was just dipping her teabag into her cup when there was a knock at the door. Walking to the small living room, she set her cup of tea down on a coaster on the coffee table and went to the door. Looking through one of the small windows she saw that it was her Mistress and nervously opened the door. "Come in Mistress," she said as she motioned for her to come into her apartment. Her Mistress carried a small bag that she placed just inside the door. Desi noticed her Mistress was wearing a sexy top that showed off her ample breasts, split down the middle, her midriff showing off her perfectly flat and sexy stomach. She wore long pants, but Desi had seen her legs the day before.

"Do you have any sexy nighties or the like?"

Her question took her aback, but she was learning to answer her Mistress's questions quickly. "A thing or two, nothing all that new, though. Mistress."

"Let's take a look." The two went back to her bedroom and Gina quickly began to thumb through her dresser drawers where she kept her very few sets of lingerie. Desi only had three that were sexy in anyway. The first was a white corset but her Mistress did not like it, it was too staid, as she put it. The second was a black baby doll nightie that she almost acquiesced to until she saw the red teddy. "Yes, that's the one, put in on and I will be right back."

Formerly she would have hesitated, but she was learning to follow the orders of her Mistress. "Yes Mistress," was all she said as her Mistress left the room. It took a few minutes, she was curious what her Mistress was doing when finally she came into the room carrying a a dog collar, a spiked collar, attached to a chain. Without hesitation, she unbuckled it.

"Hold your hair up Desi." She did as she was told and slipped the collar around her neck. "Now you are mine, you understand?" Desi nodded her head yes but said nothing this time. Everything was happening so fast, but she really wanted to please her Mistress. "I will let that go this time, you are supposed to say what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Now you are very sexy, and I don't want you contradicting me about that, ever. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Okay..., it is a bit early, but your new master is anxious to meet you. Oh, he has seen you and yes he thinks your, as he put it, hot. Now we are going to go over to my place and you will follow as my little slave, understood?"

" But...?"

She was quickly interrupted, "What? The sun is not down? A neighbor might see us?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Well, that's just too bad. Walk quickly and maybe no one will see us." Gina, her Mistress started to walk towards the front door. For a moment Desi was frozen but then Gina yanked her forward. Desi almost fell as her Mistress yanked her, "Come on, remember who is in charge now. Move your ass girl."

It was the tone of her voice, the way she lusted after Desi. There was a certain way she was looking at her. Gina, her Mistress, commanded such authority. But that look, that look of lust, made Desiree feel wanted. "Yes Mistress."

The pair managed to get out Desi's door and around the house and up the stairs to her Mistress's apartment. As far as she knew, no one from the neighborhood had seen them. But, she was still blushing beat red as Gina opened the door to her apartment and led her by her collar into her Mistress's place.

Standing in the middle of the living room was a tall man. He was a black man. Built like a body builder. A wide chest, muscular arms and legs that were like tree stumps. He was at least a two or three inches above six feet and though not exactly handsome, he exuded an aura of power.

Mistress began, "This is your master. His name does not matter. To you he is Master. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress." Desi had never been with a black man, and this man was huge. Being honest with herself, she was a bit frightened by this man. But, she so deeply wanted her Mistress that she knew she would do what ever they wanted.

Finally he spoke. He had a deep, almost melodic voice, and it surprised her that he had a British accent. "My dear paramour told you we would feed you this evening, correct? Desiree is it?"

"Y-yes Master."

"Good." As he said this he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. Perhaps six and a half or seven inches. But, it also appeared very fat.

"Now lovely slave, suck it. Suck my cock. Let's see what you've got."

As he said this her Mistress yanked the chain of the collar around her neck, both pulling her towards him and down to her knees. "You heard your Master. Suck his cock." Desi had no experience with oral sex. Her last boyfriend had never asked it of her and she had never even seen it done before. "Never sucked a cock, baby?" Her Mistress asked her.

Looking up at the huge man in front of her, reaching out with her hand for his member, she replied,

"N-no Mistress." As she said this she grasped his huge cock, amazed at how large, how hard it had become. So very quickly. She could only barely put her fingers around it.

"Wrap your hand around it..., at the base. Yes, like that. Now take his cock into your mouth. Use your tongue. Stroke it, yes, up and down, bring your face closer and closer." Looking up at him Gina said, "How it that, babe? She doing a good job."

"She's learning," he replied. As he said this, Desiree's Mistress went under her and began to lick his balls. Taking one gently in her mouth he began to moan. "Fuck yes, babe. Now..., take more cock, Desi. Take more or I will shove my cock down your throat." Desiree had never sucked a cock before. She was listening to the instructions and was trying to do a good job. She struggled, pushing her mouth forward until she was taking more of his cock into her mouth. It was close to the back of her throat when he grabbed her head and slowly forced his huge dick beyond her gag reflex and into her throat. She made a choking sound and then saliva poured out of the corners of her mouth as he pulled back.

She was a bit frightened, struggling for breath as he began to fuck her face as if it were a pussy. Her Mistress whispered in her ear, "It's okay baby, you will get used to it. He is going to fuck you. You will love that."

Suddenly he pulled out his cock and looked at his wife. "Let's go the the fun room, baby."

"You my love." Gina replied.

The fun room was a bedroom with devices she had only heard about. There was a set of stocks, a medieval device where the person was put in a leaning position. The persons hands in holes in a block of wood and another for the head. They were half holes, a piece of wood on a hinge dropped onto another with the top half for the holes for her wrists. The hands and neck pinned once in place. There were other devices in the room but this was the device her Mistress led her to.

"Mistress?" Gina did not say a word. She looked intensely into her new slaves eyes as she removed the collar from around her neck. Pushing her across the room, passing devices she did not understand, she placed her in front of the stocks.

"Lean over, your neck in the gap in the middle. You will place your wrists in each of the two gaps in the post to either side." As she said this Gina placed her hand on her upper back pushing her into place. They were padded but Desi was scared, afraid of what she had gotten herself into. But her desire for her Mistress out weighed her better judgment and she decided to do as she was told.

"Yes Mistress."

Once locked and in place, leaning over so that her back was bent almost at a ninety degree angle, her new Master brought his face very close to hers. "First, my sweet, you are very pretty. Very sexy. You have to learn some confidence in your beauty. Look down. You see my hardness, my cock? It wants you desperately. Understand?"

"Y-yes Master. M-may I speak?"

" Good girl, you may." He replied.

"I have..., I have never had a cock that..., fat. Will you go slow..., Master?"

A grim smile on his face he walked around behind her. Touching her slit, sliding three fingers up it he said, "But baby, you are very wet. You seem quite ready to me."

"Y-yes Master."

As she said that, as she replied to her Master he stuck a finger into her pussy. She wanted to moan, but decided not to. As this was happening, her body shaking as he stuck a second finger into her and began to pump, her Mistress leaned into her and looked in her eyes. "Desi, do you want his cock? Do you want his big dick inside you?" Not saying anything, Desi shook her head as much as she could in the affirmative. "Say it wench! Say you want his cock inside you!"

"Yes Mistress. I want him to fuck me. Please fuck me Master."

He was there. She could feel the tip of his cock at her opening. His cock, as he pushed it into her, felt like it was the size of a baseball bat. She had never had anything inside her as big as this. As fat as her new Master's cock. Slowly, appreciating that she was not used to this, he pushed his cock inside her. Not thinking, she blurted, "Oh God..." At the same time, though it was a bit painful, she came. Her cum covered his cock and she heard him laugh as he began to pump his cock in and out of her. More and more of it penetrating her pussy.

"Oh my God. Baby, she is so tight. Fuck yes. God she feels good."

"I knew you would like her," Desi's Mistress said. "Take you time baby. Fuck her good. She really needs it. It has been a long time since she had some good cock. Hasn't it baby?"

"Y-yes Mistress." She said through clenched teeth as she felt her pussy begin to naturally lubricate, taking over half of his fat member into her. "God, oh f-fucking God. He is s-so big. Mistress may I make noises?"

"Good girl," her Mistress replied, "Yes, you may."

"Oh f-fuck. Oh f-fuck. Y-you are so hard Master. Oh fuck me. Fuck me Master." Her Master; she did not even know his real name, took her at her word and began to fuck her harder and harder. She was so hot, her body reacting to the dick pumping in and out of her. Her inner muscles relaxed, and to her surprise she felt his body slap against her as he managed to jam all of his cock into her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes... F-feels so good, so fucking good. Y-yes master..."

"So" he began as he continued to pump in and out of her, a bit slower now. "You are ours. You may work, but otherwise you will be here. Understood? You will move in here and be our slave after hours? Yes my little slut?"

Desi did not hesitate. She knew this was what she wanted, "Y-yes Master. I..., I belong to you, to you and Mistress. I, I will do what ever you w-want. Just..., just fuck me please. Fuck me hard Master."

"That's enough!" Her mistress said and slapped her across her face. "Speak when given permission. Meanwhile, you may cum all you want. Enjoy his cock."

"Y-yes Mistress." Even the slap across the face had turned her on and as much as she could she pushed her body back against him, once again cumming. With her juices flowing, with her lubricated but tight pussy turning him on, he began to fuck his new slave faster.

"God, f-fuck. Going to fill her up. Yes, going to fill you up slave. Going to give you my first load of cum in you."

"Y-yes master..., m-may I c-cum again? I s-so want to cum. Fuck yes, Master, m-may I cum?"

Her Mistress got in her face and she could see she was losing her patience. Desi clenched her teeth at this point, moaning and grunting as he pumped her as hard as she had ever been pumped. He grunted, and she could feel some of his sweat drip onto her back as he used her, pounding her so hard, that even though the neck and wrist holes were padded, she could feel that her shoulders, her wrists were going to be bruised from his efforts. "FUUUUUCK! FUCK YES! BITCHES PUSSY IS SO TIGHT! FUCK Y-YES! CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!" It was a good thing they were each others only neighbor or his yells would have awakened the entire neighborhood.

It felt so good, this being used like a fuck toy. A third, silent but very strong orgasm overtook her as she felt his cum, his hot cum squirt into her body. Slowly, finally they both began to come down from the high of their orgasm and she literally felt herself wilt. She could not drop as the stocks forced her to keep her legs straight lest she hurt herself. Her Mistress recognized her fatigue and helped her from the stock. Both of them carried her into the couples bedroom and lay her on their bed.

Her Mistress began to wipe her down. Using a warm cloth for just the mess that was her new masters cum, she wiped it off of her legs, off of her pussy, and even gently wiped some out of her wet love tunnel. With a second cloth she wiped her sweaty arms and legs and then lay next to her, gently pulling her towards her.

"You are a good girl Desi. I think we could both love you if you will let us. But you have to be our slave. Can you really handle that?"

Desi smiled as she pulled herself into her Mistress's body, laying her head on her soft breast. "Of course Mistress. I have not been this happy in a long time."

12