All Comments on 'Desiree and Big John'

by desireethtttv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i loved it, i hope i can read more of your exploits

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Where have you been?

First post in about 4 years. That's much too long to keep us waiting for more of your cock-raising tales of CD's and Trannies. Now that you're back please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved this story

This story was so hot -- I wish it was me dressed in women's clothes getting fucked by Big John. Please tell more stories like this one. It made me so hard I came in my hand -- and ate it all up. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Watched

Very HOT! Since I switched from women to being the woman, I have always wanted a real girl to watch me getting fucked at least once. There is something really hot about the idea of a girl watching us sometime as my Boyfriend shoots his load up my butt!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot, what a love story and I am so jealous. Three cocks to suck and I can see that big beautiful cock fucking that sissies hole. I have been practicing for few years now and would love to fuck a big black man to a sissygasm. Lucky, lucky, lucky sissy bitch. To be owned by a big black cock, oh fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesireethtttv@desireethtttv
I'm Desiree, a lifelong transvestite. I love to write and while all my stories start out with fact, some do trend to fantasy. There are several, however, that are completely true from start to finish. I'd love to hear from my readers as to which they believe to be true. I lov...