Desiree and the Pranksters

Story Info
Desiree encounters an obnoxious prank streamer in the woods.
13.7k words
4.08
6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - It's Just a Prank, Bro! or Eff-Ayy-Eff-Oh!

Tanner swung his expensive camera around and aimed it towards his own face. He put on a huge, excited grin, then stuck out his tongue and widened his eyes.

"Heeeeyoooooo, check it out! It's ya boy, Tanner, here to have a little fun," he said. "We're gonna see how people react when they get attacked by giant spiders! Just look at these bad boys!"

Tanner directed the camera down, speaking constantly all the while in a near sing-song rhythm. Fresh out of college, media relations degree in hand, Tanner was less interested in a career and steady job and more interested in making a career as a prank streamer considering his lack of talent in other areas. Harassing unaware people in public became his most popular M.O., and considering his long history of bullying nerds throughout his time in educational institutions, he was very good at it, guaranteeing a rowdy, rude, troll-filled audience which egged him on relentlessly.

Donations were already coming in a few dollars at a time. The spiders were an investment - giant, real-looking rubber props which he planned to dangle from branches hanging over a park path using fishing line while he hid in the bushes and filmed the reactions.

Having already performed a number of similar and monetarily successful prank streams for his audience of trolls and low-lifes, Tanner was happy to keep the gravy train rolling. He waited for the coast to clear, and fortunately the park featured a wooded section which made setting up the trap easy enough. After that it was just waiting while acting tough and whispering with excitement to his livestream.

Tanner, on the inside, was very proud of himself. His stream was already getting simultaneous views in the hundreds, even after dodging bans on several different services. Part of his popularity was that he didn't hide his face like other prank streamers, so he often turned the camera on himself during the lull between victims.

"Oh, shit! Check out this bitch here!" he whispered dramatically as he swung his camera around. It was mounted on a short pole attached to a strap on his wrist to prevent being dropped and to get better angles. "She's coming this way!"

A tall woman jogged down the asphalt path between the leafy green trees on either side. The sun shone down through the canopy, creating a mix of light and shadow that played across her large figure. In addition to her height, she was muscular, which was clear from the firm abdominals clenching on her taut belly and the thickness of her arms. She wore a black sports bra that stretched around and under her chest, firmly squeezing the enormous bosoms together while exposing the compressed cleavage through the low-cut neckline. Both of her plump nipples poked against the fabric, outlined in full.

Because he was behind the bush, Tanner could only see her from the hips up through the foliage. He kept whispering, chattering non-stop still, as his victim came closer. He talked about anything and everything to fill the air time on the stream and keep his viewers attention: her tits, her arms, her hair, her face, making rude jokes or comments to get lulz from the chat. He held a spool of fishing line in his hand, ready to release the catch which would drop the props dangling from a branch above.

"Fuck, she's got tits for days," Tanner said, in addition to several more crude things, though even cruder was going on in his unmoderated chat. "God damn, I almost want to bail and ask her out instead. Think she'd date a streamer, chat?"

Tanner shifted on the balls of his feet where he crouched behind the bushes.

"C'mon, c'mon, almost there," he whispered, alternating his attention between the incoming donations and the jogger.

One of the donations was a dare - common enough in his line of work. The donation came through for $50, impressive enough, but promised twice that if he asked her out after the prank.

"Fuck it, you're on, chat. Here we goooooooo!" he said, his voice a hoarse gasp.

His fingers pulled the catch and the reel spun furiously. He couldn't get a clear shot through the bushes due to his lack of planning, so he turned the camera on his own gleeful expression instead as the spiders hit the bottom and bounced hard enough that half of them snapped off the lines entirely.

From the other side of the bushes there was a loud and extremely annoyed, "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

The curse words were especially emphatic and deep in the recesses of Tanner's internet-poisoned brain a tiny alarm bell struggled to get through the din of the donations flooding in.

"Boom, got 'em!" Tanner whispered.

"Is this a fucking joke? Who's there?"

Tanner turned the camera on himself and grinned while snickering, forcing the laugh as though the spiders were the most hilarious thing anyone could have possibly imagined.

"Okay, okay, time to follow through... let's see if Miss Bigboobies is gonna go out with me! Ha ha ha ha!"

Tanner was about to pop up from behind the bushes when a dark shadow loomed over him from behind.

"Oh, what kind of fuckin' bullshit am I gonna have to deal with today?" Her voice was firm, the tone used by people unused to being toyed with or tested. "What is that thing? A camera? Were you filming me, you pervert?"

The tiny little alarm bell going off in the back of Tanner's head didn't have a chance as bravado thundered from the recent college grad's mouth.

"Ha ha ha, hey, I got you! How do you like my spiders? They're great, right! Everyone should see my spiders up close like you! Ha ha ha ha! So how about it, lady, you wanna go out..."

Tanner finally turned around. His voice cracked.

"...with..."

His eyes bulged. His throat swallowed. The camera - still aimed at his own face - trembled enough that the chat called for steady hands.

"...me?" he squeaked.

Dark brown hair framed her sharp, angular face and dainty chin. Beads of sweat formed around her forehead. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, which created a solid hairline. A few stray strands brushed across her high cheekbones and the sides of her head. Drops of sweat gathered at and fell from her chin, splashing across the exposed tops of her breasts, which pushed together and through the low, scoop-cut neckline of the sports bra - necessary to accommodate her formidable jugs. The sports bra was stained with sweat, as were her running shorts, inside of which lay the reason for Tanner's sudden shock.

She wasn't just fit with a great rack. She was fit with a great rack and, he realized, a massive dick.

The sweat-stained outline of her huge futacock stretched from her crotch down the inside of her thigh, past the swell of a pair of grapefruit-sized balls, and on towards her knee. The stretchy, light blue fabric showed off the tense hamstrings and taut muscles in her thighs, while also hinting at just how thick and long her incredible cock was. As she crossed her arms under her breasts and shifted her hips to the side, Tanner's jaw dropped with the realization that her cock wasn't even hard - the big dick, despite being thicker than his forearm, shifted and bounced without a hint of resistance.

"God, you're one of those gross perverts that likes to film people!" she exclaimed, looking down at the crouching man with a look of utter scorn. Her upper lip pulled into a sneer. "Too scared to talk to a girl properly, so you act like this?"

"N-no!" Tanner squawked, trying to get control of his cracking voice as his chat erupted in "F" and lols and more derogatory comments about his victim. Tanner's eyes darted to the side, towards the phone in his hand which he used to read the chat and check the stream. Sweating with nervousness, he turned the camera away and pointed it towards the bushes.

"So then what is it, you perv? Throwing spiders at people? The fuck is that? You get off on spiders?" she asked, eyes narrowing as she leaned forward and glared at him.

"No! I-it's just a... a... livestream... people watch and donate... and I... I, uh, do these jokes and things," Tanner said. His whole body withered under her non-stop glare, and he trailed off as the last few functioning brain cells tried to amplify the warning bells. Then he glanced at his chat and saw the messages encouraging him to tell her to fuck off like a real bro would. He swung the camera towards his face, grinned the most shit-eating grin he could muster in the moment, and opened his mouth to say the perfectly wrong thing for the moment: "Hey! It's just a prank, bro! Forget it, let's go out tonight, huh? Maybe later you'll suck my dick! There, I asked her out, chat? Where's my fuckin' money, huh? Ha ha ha!"

Throwing his head back, Tanner let out a huge laugh, the fake kind children would use when they're teasing another child.

Tanner's victim, however, was all grown up.

A large hand thrust into the frame of the camera, fingers spread, with the back of the palm to the lens, followed by a muscular, fair-skinned forearm. Fingers dug into the back of Tanner's head, wrapping into his hair for a tight and painful grip that made him gasp with surprise. Unable to move his head, his mouth remained open out of shock as his eyes looked downwards, then rolled back up and disappeared until only the whites showed as a massive half-hard futacock plunged between his lips and slammed into the back of his throat.

"A blowjob, huh? Good idea! I'll take mine first, you little shit!" she growled. "Think you're some kinda comedian? Let's see how funny you can be with your mouth wrapped around my balls, bitch!"

The camera shook as the huge, throbbing futadick disappeared, vanishing into Tanner's stretching throat. He dropped the camera and it hung from his wrist, swinging side to side as he grabbed hold of her thighs with both hands. His phone fell into the grass next to his knees. He tried to push her back, but her body was too strong. The muscles under his fingers felt incredible... his throat felt like it was on fire... his chest hurt from the lack of oxygen and her fingers wouldn't relinquish the back of his head. The camera pointed upwards as it swung on the handle and strap, showing a view from below of his bulging mouth and neck, as well as her enormous swinging balls slapping against him.

And then there was the taste. His eyes glazed as his body's hormones reacted, churning out such a sharp supply of chemicals that his whole body buzzed like he'd just done some uppers. His tongue spread, absorbing the sweat on her smooth, thick cock, sucking as best he could as she sleeved his throat. The taste... he couldn't help but squirm as he gagged on the formidable appendage. If she wanted to, she could break him. Easily. The thought made his guts churn and his balls shrink, but his cock jerked with arousal.

The chat spun at a mile a minute. More donations flooded in. The viewer count increased sharply. The camera swung against her shin, pointed up and sideways, enough to catch a low-angle view of Tanner as her hips slammed into his tight, warm mouth.

"Yeah, fuck, you took my cock like a pro," she moaned from somewhere above him, unaware of the viral moment she was causing. "You must have sucked dick before, fuck!"

Her hips dragged backwards, pulling her hardening length from his tight, wet throat, until only the huge tip remained. His nostrils flared, shooting out strands of pre-cum, before sucking back in, gratefully pulling as much oxygen into his aching lungs as he could. He tried to shake his head "no" and she seemed to realize it as her grip tightened. The scent of her sweaty balls filled his nostrils and he twitched. It was then he realized he was fully, 100 percent, absolutely rock-hard out of nowhere.

"Really? Never had a big, fat dick treat your throat to a nice time?" she asked, somewhat surprised. Her hips drove forward, easily grinding her enormous cock back down until her balls rested on his chin. "Fuck, you must be a natural cocksucker in that case..."

She was easily three times his length and girth, and then there was the stench of her sweaty balls filling his nostrils. His eyes threatened to roll back into his head again. He loved the taste. The feeling of her hand controlling him. Her huge tits bouncing off the top of his skull. Her powerful muscles which allowed her to open his throat so easily. Tanner was rock hard and dripping, cock aching and blue balled already, as his throat swallowed aggressively and eagerly.

The flashing on the screen of his phone attracted her attention. Her massive chest compressed around his head as she leaned down, squeezing him down into the very base of her massive futacock like she was trying to get him to swallow her balls at the same time.

"Mmmph... well, what's this? Oh, the livestream thing, huh?" she said, reading the rapid lines of unfiltered, uncensored, unmoderated chat. "Wait... are they... talking about me? To me? The fuck is this, you little pervert bitch?"

Many of the chat users were typing "CAMERA" over and over again.

"Camera?" she asked as Tanner gagged and choked on her massive cock. "Oh, right."

Tanner didn't try to resist as she took it from him, pulling the loop off his wrist. She briefly held both camera and phone in one hand before lifting a huge thigh and stepping forward. Tanner's shoulders were forced backwards, tipping him almost horizontal, as she spread her knees and sank to the ground. Tanner's head bounced off the grass as she leaned forward on her knees, keeping her hips regularly and powerfully thrusting into his mouth all the while.

"Okay, so this thing is the chat, huh? And this is the camera? And it's being broadcast live, right?" she asked, looking at both devices from every angle before turning the lens around to point down towards Tanner's cock-stuffed mouth. "I think I have heard of this before... streamers doing pranks and shit? Is that what it is?"

Tanner's eyes teared up as her huge cock pulsed, harder and fatter and longer than ever. His lips stretched over the fat veins traveling up the sides as pre-cum squirted from his nostrils.

She turned the camera around and panned from her very full sports bra to her sharp, disappointed face.

"Shame on all of you! I get it now!" she said, glaring at the lens. "All of you online assholes goaded this little pervert into bad behavior, right? Is that what all those donations are?"

Her gaze softened slightly as she looked closer at the scrolling numbers.

"Wow... that's... actually a lot of donations," she said, licking her lips while glancing down at Tanner's well-stuffed throat. "Wait, you're trying to give them to me? Well, yeah, I have one of those online payment things... I'm not doing any stupid, childish fucking pranks, though!"

A minute later, she pulled out her own phone and checked the notifications, then grinned widely while humping her hips roughly forward, impaling Tanner's throat again after giving him one more chance at a few gasps of air. Thick pre-cum squirted from his mouth and nostrils as she sank to the root of his head, soon trapped under her hot, sweaty belly and balls.

"Holy shit... this is real?" she asked. Her hips pumped up and down, rough and hard, throat-fucking Tanner's mouth ruthlessly as she scrolled through the notifications on her own phone or glanced at the chat. The camera itself lay on the ground, showing a sideways view of Tanner's face briefly reappearing and then disappearing under her muscular, sweaty hips. "Fuck... I didn't know you could make this much money... maybe you're not totally useless after all, you little slut."

Though she directed the last comment towards Tanner as he choked her drooling, dripping futacock, the next she aimed towards the chat. Grabbing the camera, she showed her own face and huge chest, using it like a selfie stick so that the top of Tanner's head was visible between her impressively girthy thighs.

"Alright, in that case, how about this?" she said, giving the viewers her payment details again. "You all donate twice what you donated to this little asshole here and I'll fuck his ass for you all to watch, you horny deviant bastards. What do they call this sort of thing? A fundraiser challenge or something? You all better hurry up because I'm gonna blow my load in his throat otherwise! And not on camera!"

Tanner's head swam. He couldn't focus. He wanted to escape, or at least, a small part of him wanted to escape. The rest of him was harder, hornier, and more eager than he could ever remember. He knew he shouldn't enjoy this. He shouldn't like that he was being humiliated by a massive cock on his own livestream for the whole world to see. His whole body flushed with heat and shame, but even those emotions couldn't stop the crushing lust wracking his body as she buried her impressive cock into his mouth again and again. She tasted so fucking good... he couldn't swallow her pre-cum quick enough and it bubbled out past his lips and blew bubbles from his nose. Her weighty, meaty clackers smacked off his chin and neck, and he wondered if she was going to bruise him with the weight of her huge nuts. He wouldn't mind. He loved it when she...

No, no! That wasn't right... Tanner tried to focus, tried to think, but-

"Alright, wow, that was pretty easy, huh? You perverts are actually good for something, huh? Pathetic losers who can't get girlfriends get off on watching someone else get wrecked instead, huh?" she said, sneering into the camera. "I bet every last one of you wishes you could get with me. You punks."

The camera view swung towards Tanner's face, showing how every time she slammed her meat deep into his throat, her pre-cum squirted out, basting his face again and again in her salty, clear juices.

"Hey, bitch, guess what? Your chat members paid to see you get fucked," she said, dragging him roughly from her cock as she pulled back her hips. "Look at you, slut. Fucking disgrace with a face full of my cum. Shameful."

The veiny meat slapped wetly across his raw, moist lips and cheeks as she turned her hips first one way and then the other, hitting and dragging her massive cock across him to smear her seed into his skin. His hips twisted, twitched, and he gasped as he almost came.

"Messy slut."

Her powerful arms pulled him up off the grass, only to shove him right back down, this time face-first. He felt her fingers dragging off his shorts, then the heat of her enormous tool throb between his ass cheeks.

"N-no, w-wait!" he gasped. "W-waaaaiiieeeeeeehhhh!"

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuck, that's good! Oh, yeah, slut, you're totally a natural... fuck!"

Her hand and manicured nails wrapped around Tanner's neck, hauling his chest upwards, curling him so that his head pressed into her sports bra. Her hips slammed forward, grinding with smooth and sinuous movements like the action on a many-ton precision press. Her powerful hips arched, then dropped, forcing herself deeper, opening Tanner up and spreading him open. With his back curved as so, soon the bulge of her thickness appeared in outline through his taut belly.

The camera swam into view. Tanner's mouth was open, still drooling pre-cum, tongue out. He stared at it without seeing it. His hips clenched every time she took him. It felt so good. She smelled so good. She was right. He was a little bitch. He wanted nothing but to take her cock, to serve her massive futadick and her awesome breasts, to hope that, one day, he might actually cause her some sort of pleasure with his pathetic body.

The thoughts wouldn't stop. Her smell wormed its sweaty way into his brain. His cock jerked in between his hips and the grass as she rubbed deeper inside him each time. He couldn't stop her now. He didn't want to stop her now. He just wanted her. Now.

"Oooh, fuuuuuuck, I wish you could all feel this little slut right now," she gasped above him. "I think he's... yeah, he's totally cumming. What a slut! Ha ha ha!"