Desiree and the Pranksters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera showed his dick - tiny in comparison to hers - firing off while, at the top of the frame, her incredible thickness squelched deep inside his overfilled hole.

"Mmffff, but that feels fuckin' gooooood," she crooned. Her thrusting sped up, increasing in pace and power until Tanner's whole body was dragged back and then violently crushed forward by her muscular body. "Oh, yeah... fuck... I'm gonna... gonna... oh, fuck, yessssss!"

Her hands pulled at Tanner, curling him as she pleased against her thrusting hips and torso. His belly bulged outwards, slumping forward in front of his hips, which she was crushing into the ground. He came again, orgasm stacked on orgasm, as he wailed with pleasure and moaned for more.

Thick and sticky gushes of white seed flooded back out of Tanner's ass as her massive futacock delivered. Crammed to the base inside him, she kept herself in to the hilt as her fingers scratched down his chest and stomach.

"Fuck yeah, slut... you milk my dick like a real fuckin' professional," she groaned. "I'm really glad they paid me to fuck your ass... it's even better than your whore mouth!"

Tanner sagged, drooling, bloated in the belly and stuffed in the ass. He lacked even the strength to lift his arms as she pulled him off her huge cock and dropped his hips down onto the ground before aiming the camera at his well-used ass.

"There you go... your pranker hero just got, like, totally pranked, bro," she said sarcastically. "Alright, end of stream. You fucks wanna see more, you'll have to pay for it. How?"

Her eyes scanned the chat on the phone screen as helpful tips flooded in from viewers eager to see more.

"Oh, so... I see, that's how it works... and then they pay you to... ooooh, so some sites allow... I got it... neat."

She casually wiped her huge cock off on the side of Tanner's heaving belly, then stood up. She let her large sneaker rest on top of the small male's lower back, applying only a little force to give the camera, still aimed at his ass, a good show.

"Alright, here's the account I made. I'll stream sometime. Bring your credit cards, perverts. Now how the fuck do you turn this fucking thing off?"

* * *

Chapter 2 - Desiree Decides to Dwell or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Cock

After interrogating her new toy, Desiree smirked. She watched him from behind, enjoying the way he had to walk gingerly on his toes as his soggy shorts continued to drip with seed. His shirt stretched around his plump potbelly - she told him to clench and keep as much inside him as he could, and the obedient little fucktoy was trying his best. She followed him on the short walk back to the "streamer house" he rented with two others (after he was done cleaning her dick with his tongue, of course). Desiree made him show him their online channels, and they were even more annoying than he was.

The big futa's plump lips spread, revealing her bright white teeth, as she glanced at the phone in her hand playing snippets of videos from one the roommate's channels.

"Well, well, well... here I thought I only discovered one cock-hungry man-slut eager to get bred by a superior example of the species, but it turns out there's three of you," she said, watching as the humiliated male squirmed with each step. "Consider yourself lucky, you perverted little bitch. You're gonna get to watch me hatefuck both of these two assholes. Maybe we can... what do they call it? Rebrand your online personas or something?"

Dripping in her cum, blushing red from shame as he walked down the sidewalk in front of the muscular futa, obviously in the submissive position to her, he couldn't muster a reply.

"Your online name is stupid shit, by the way."

The phone appeared in front of Tanner's face.

"Delete it."

He turned his face, gazing past her huge chest to her sharp face.

"You heard me, whore. Delete it. Your online videos, channels, profiles, social media, whatever and everything. Got it? Time for a rebrand."

Tanner's heart sank. He relied on the donations as income since he didn't have a job. The thought appeared in his head, a reflexive subconscious thought drilled into him over the past two years of streaming. But then, a new thought immediately followed: OBEY.

His cock jerked. He blushed harder. He watched, gasping, as he deleted his channel even as thousands of notifications poured in.

"And transfer all your money to my account. I'm sure you heard me say it a few times on the stream, so don't make me repeat it."

His hands shook. Desiree grinned as she stepped in close and pressed her sweaty stomach and bulging shorts into the small of his back.

"You share your finances with those two? Perfect. Lock them out and transfer it all to me."

"Hnnggghh..."

Every command made his cock harder. She was making him give away everything so easily. But he couldn't stop himself - he wanted it. He hated that he wanted it, but he wanted it. Bad. Her scent, her muscles, her cock... everything. His brain felt like it was covered in velvet as he tapped furiously at the screen to get through all the accounts one by one.

"Well? If you know their passwords, do it on theirs too. Phones, utilities, rent, everything."

"Y-yes, m-mistress," Tanner gasped.

Despite the jizz smearing the screen, Tanner managed to do what she said. Her hips slid up against him all the while, reminding his backside of the thickness of her enormous futacock. He came as he sent the letter to his landlord informing him of the change in name on the lease and new payment details given to him by Desiree. He came harder when he locked his roommates out of their phones, social media, and all the rest, cutting them off from the world.

He came hardest of all when she made him open his bank account and transfer the entire lot over to her. With everything else deleted, there'd be no more recurring payments, so she made him close that too.

"Damn, bitch... you earned this much?"

"The last... six months..."

"Don't worry. I'll put you to much better use earning me money instead," she said. Her fingers crept down his spine, fingernails marking his skin, as her thickness throbbed against him. His knees went weak and she laughed scornfully. "Good. We'll make an honest slut out of you yet."

The palm of her hand opened, lifted, and then dropped swiftly, delivering a sharp five-fingered slap across Tanner's left cheek that caused his soul to temporarily leave his body. Free of material worries, he also let go of any concern over the deletion of his social media accounts.

He was done by the time they got back to the house. The two roommates were out - Desiree made Tanner text them prior to the deletion process to find out where they were.

"They're out? How long? Perfect," she said at the doorway. "We're gonna prank those two so hard."

Tanner shuddered at the way she let the last few words drip out with enough lewd sarcasm to make his balls tighten, but didn't say anything as her sweaty chest smeared against his head.

"Go on. Open it up. Let's see how streamers live."

The muscular, sweaty futa grinned as she looked around the house. The ground floor was set up with different streaming areas - green screens, props and tables and games and the like. Lots of lights and cameras and computers, too. There were stairs going to bedrooms above, as well as a decent kitchen.

"Show me how to set up a stream with all this shit," she said. "No, better yet, set it up your fuckin' self, slut. I don't wanna learn all this useless shit. You interrupted my exercise after all, so I'm gonna finish. Let me know when it's ready. We're gonna make some money!"

Desiree left the gasping little pervert on his own in the living room after giving him a few more minutes of face-to-ball contact. She found a treadmill and other exercise equipment in the basement, but rather than work out as she claimed, Desiree spent a bit of time going through things, working her way from the basement to the upper floor. She didn't find much - loads of vanilla straight porn on laptops (Desiree's Rating: Boring!), a few sleeve-in-the-can toys (Desiree's Rating: Uselessly Small), and nothing but gym shorts and t-shirts in the closets (Desiree's Rating: Not Sexy!). The bathroom was not something she would consider using and the kitchen was a mess full of take out boxes and fast food wrappers.

By the time she was done pilfering the things she liked out of the bedrooms upstairs, she went back to the main floor and found the prank streamer standing at a computer. He was adjusting a camera by leaning over the desk. His ass squirmed side to side as her thick jizz continued to gradually drip out of his shorts.

"It's r-ready," he said, his voice catching as he watched her shorts jostle and bounce on her way down the stairs.

"Good, then maybe we should make a little money. What do you think, slut? Wanna let a thousand people watch me fuck your brains out again while we wait for your roommates? Your little dick is embarrassing, though, we should get you something to cover that up... remind me to spend some of your - hah, I mean, some of MY money later."

Tanner's lips parted. His breath came short, fast, shallow. The tent in his drenched shorts jerked and his nostrils flared. He couldn't help himself. He loved it. He wanted it. He would do anything for it no matter how humiliating.

"Y-yes!"

* * *

Chapter 3 - Meeting the Roommates or Getting Your Brains Fucked Out

"Tanner! Yo, Tanner! Our phones aren't working, man, what about you?"

"Dude, did we get hacked?"

"Tanner, where are you?"

"Uh... dude, you smell something?"

"It smells... kinda... good?"

Desiree grunted as her fingers squeezed around the back of Teresa's head, keeping his stretched lips planted around the base of her throbbing, flexing meat. She waited until she saw Idiot Number 2 and Idiot Number 3 finally make their way into the living room where she was already streaming the rough, sloppy throatfucking of Teresa, currently well into its second hour. Teresa's hands grasped at her hips as she equally casually and callously humped his mouth, stroking her enormous cock deep. His round belly sloshed and jiggled, taut and full of futaseed, as his half-closed eyes dripped with tears.

"Could you two please shut the fuck up?" she snapped. "I'm busy streaming over here?"

Smudged lipstick crudely applied earlier to Teresa's lips was now smeared over his face and clear to the base of Desiree's thick dick, marking just many inches of veiny and girthy futacock he was choking down. There were a few major rings marking where she'd had particular trouble spreading his jaw wide enough, but in the end, his body was no match for her strength, and now his upper torso hung semi-limp as she sleeved his throat with sloppy, oozing thrusts.

"Anyways, chat, like I was saying before these two future fuck-sleeves interrupted, is that the key to giving good head is to relax your throat like how Teresa does here," Desiree said, returning her attention to the camera and computer monitors. "He's really, really good at it! Maybe you sluts will learn something useful from my very first stream ever! By the way, remember to keep those donations going so we can hit those stretch goals!"

Desiree, it seemed, picked up the lingo quickly, and after she was done with her spiel, she turned towards the two shocked roommates. As her hips twisted, she dragged the freshly-renamed Teresa around with her massive schlong.

"Alright, Teresa, looks like you're finally getting a break. Give it up for Teresa, chat, isn't he adorable? What a trooper. Send a tip my way and I'll make sure he gets a nice treat later!"

Her fingers tugged on his hair, dragging him off her thick erection. The crown popped from his mouth along with a backed-up spurt of thick cum that sailed through the air in an arc towards the roommates before splattering across the floor at their feet.

"Now it's time to introduce the other two streamers who are going to be joining me full-time on my channel!" she said. "I'll be right back!"

Leaving the frame, Desiree smirked, eyes narrowed on the two, as she stalked across the living room towards them. Her huge cock led the way, spearing outwards, drooping over slightly despite the raging hard-on due to its own weight. Her fat balls slapped across her thighs, bouncing from one side to the other as she strutted. Her muscular belly contracted as she stood in front of the two, sneering down at them as her arms crossed under her heavy chest.

"So... you're his two idiot streamer friends, hmm? Good thing you're reasonably cute, or you bitches would be out on your asses faster than you can blink," she said. "Anyways, you're gonna be... hmm... what's a good name?"

One of the roommates stuttered. Despite the smell permeating the house, despite the view of her massive, oversized futadick throbbing and jerking, despite the tone of her voice that made him want to throw himself at her feet and beg forgiveness... despite all that, his ire rose.

"Hey, were you the one who shut off our phones?" he asked, his voice demanding.

That roused the other roommate.

"Who are you? What the fuck is going on?"

Desiree grinned wider as she reached a hand down, bending slightly so she could reach all the way down to the root of her huge, lipstick-stained cock. She dragged her fingers back up the length, pulling it upright as she did, so that it flopped between her heavy breasts. The tip managed to reach just past the other side of her cleavage, and she squeezed her elbows together around it as a spurt of futaspunk splattered the floor again.

Both of the roommates stared, silenced immediately. Their breathing was heavy, their noses working overtime as their olfactory senses overloaded, stimulating the rest of their bodies until both of them could feel their hearts pounding like they were trying to escape their rib cages.

"Did I not introduce myself properly?" Desiree said, her voice almost playful, teasing. "I'm taking over your little streaming organization, that's all. You both now belong to... excuse me, you both work for me now. Heh."

"What the fuck do you mean? What did you do to Tanner?"

"To that eager sleeve? Nothing he didn't want. He was practically begging to get his guts rearranged."

Desiree smirked again as she let her huge cock fall forward and hover inches from the two mens' faces. Their eyes were wide, pupils dilated, and shorts tenting - all the necessary and clear starting symptoms of getting thoroughly addicted to futacock.

"You two are gonna be just like him soon: properly brainless, good only for a fuck, a warm sleeve for my fat dick whenever and wherever I want, all streamed live to an audience with lots of original, filthy ideas to try! Imagine the potential! We're talking major growth year over year in subscriber base and ad revenue, if my projections are-"

Desiree paused. She'd done some quick reading on the potential of streaming while stuffing Teresa's mouth earlier, and she was getting a little carried away.

"Well, anyways, the only thing you two need to worry about is whether you're properly worshiping my superior cock enough. Look at you both... licking your lips, squirming. You've both got the most obvious boners I've ever seen. Look at how hard you two are just looking at my big dick."

She waved her shaft side to side, then squeezed her tip to get some more dribbles to slide down the glossy, slick length.

"Maybe you like the smell, huh?"

"Y-yeah..."

One of the roommates was already drooling, eyes wide and dilated, fully ready to open wide on her orders. The other struggled and looked away, burning red with shame as he was so hard despite himself.

"Oh? What's wrong, slut? You feel embarrassed about getting so hard from looking at by cock? My huge, wonderful, giant cock? It's so hard and warm... wouldn't you like to touch it?"

He shook his head, but his eyes turned to the side to stare as it weaved in the air close to his head. His nostrils flared, sucking in her sweaty, musky scent as much as he could.

"Really? You sure look like you wanna kiss it. Not even a little kiss? A tiny peck?" Desiree said, smirking as she goaded him. Her hand stretched out and grabbed the other roommate, positioning him by using his hair to position his face against her fat balls. "Look at your streamer friend here... he knows how to put on a good livestream. Look at him go! He really likes my huge, sweaty nuts. You might like them too, you know..."

"Nnghhh..."

The last standing male's eyes flicked from Desiree to Teresa - or Tanner, depending on who was asked. He was on his side, belly fat and round, leaking from both ends while he gasped, still breathing hard, still twitching from the pleasure and need inside him. Then they turned down, towards where the other roommate was busily moaning and kissing and licking as much of Desiree's grapefruit-sized balls as he could. The huge sac was even getting bigger as her arousal grew, and thick strands of seed drizzled down onto the moaning boy's backside.

"Mmmhhh, yeah, I bet my heavy, full balls taste soooooo good," she groaned. "Wouldn't you just looooove to be on your knees testing out if they really are? What's the worst that could happen, huh?"

His knees wobbled.

"Cute little whores like you love sucking fat futaballs anyways. I bet you're gonna make all sorts of fun noises when I fuck that hot ass later, too. Maybe I'll only fuck one of you. Should we let the chat vote to decide who?"

Desiree's provocations continued. Within minutes, two warm mouths slobbered across either side of her fat balls as she smirked down at the two kneeling males.

"Alright, boys, time to make your grand debut."

Both of Desiree's strong hands got good, firm handholds amidst their spiky, trendy hair-dos. They both moaned, gasping with pain, as she hauled them over in front of the camera, dragging them by their knees across the floor so that she could keep their faces pressed tight against her full, warm balls. Her massive dick arched towards the camera as she posed like a proud hunter with her prey.

"Allow me to introduce my other two bimbo sluts! They don't look like much yet, but just wait!" Desiree said. Only her chest and hips were in the frame at the moment, so the chat got good, close-up views of the two streamers getting their faces covered in jizz and sweat and futamusk until they both turned bright red. "Let's see... I think I'll call you Tiffany, and to keep up with the theme, you'll be Tristina. What do you think, chat? Good names? I know some of you suggested them earlier."

"Huff... huff... what the... fuck," Tristina moaned. He kept trying to pull himself away, but it was useless to escape Desiree's grip, and the longer he inhaled her scent, the faster his brain sent urgent, demanding signals to his achingly hard dick..

Tiffany, on the other hand, was more than happy to faceplant Desiree's impressive balls and slather his tongue around like a puppy hunting for treats.

"Lipstick time!"

Desiree plopped herself down in the chair positioned in front of the camera. Tristina, who still occasionally tried to squirm away, moaned into the big futa's muscular, powerful thighs that clenched around his head, locking his face in place under her huge balls. His hips ground against the floor as both of his hands pressed into her thighs, trying to pull them apart and failing.

The muscular futa-dom turned her attention instead to Tiffany, who was humping and shuddering against her thigh. Desiree spread one large palm around Tiffany's shorts, then clenched her fingers in until all five dimpled the fabric and made him gasp with his tongue pressing out. Desiree smirked at the camera, then pouted. She stretched her free hand up and applied a generous few layers of lipstick to her plump and juicy lips. It was the same shade smeared across her incredible cock as before.