Desiree and the Pranksters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pucker up, butt-slut!"

Tiffany's eyes widened, then closed, then opened and rolled back in sequence as the kiss progressed. Desiree's mouth was larger and her lips smooshed against the smaller man's face. Then her tongue pushed into his mouth. And then into his throat.

He squirmed, twitched, and gagged. His hips jerked, making the tent flop and smear more of his pre-cum around, making the wet spot on the front larger. Desiree's hand kept groping at his ass, clenching hard before releasing, deep and powerful squeezes that left no doubt just who was in charge and who was going to be on top.

Worst of all... he wanted it that way. Tiffany couldn't help himself. His whole body burned with lust. Every inch of contact with her skin, with those glorious muscles, made him need it all the more. He didn't care what she did to him. As long as she did it. Tiffany's dick jerked, then seeded his shorts completely as he came after a particularly long, slow, hard squeeze of her hand on his cheek.

Desiree finally broke the kiss as his hips jerked against her thigh. His load - small as it was in comparison - left a small amount that trickled down her hamstring. Strands of saliva dripped in air, bowing low and falling. Tiffany's lips were, indeed, covered in a layer of bright lipstick, with only a bit of smudging outside the lines. Impressive, considering the difference between Tiffany's flat mouth and Desiree's plump, lush kissers.

"There! Hey, not bad... Tiffany definitely looks better in makeup," Desiree said, but then her gaze lowered and she saw the slight mess he'd made on her thigh. "Ugh, what a sloppy slut. Can you see this, chat? Look at Tiffany's pathetic load. Wouldn't fill a teaspoon."

Tiffany's dick went from soft to rock hard and his hands covered his thighs as he blushed furiously. Her hand was still on his ass, clenching and squeezing and digging in until his lips parted and a low moan rolled over his tongue.

"Fucking slut. Anyways, let's see how Tristina's attitude is doing. Maybe we'll see a quick improvement?"

Leaning back a bit, Desiree used her arm to shove her cock to the side, making it smack rudely across Tiffany's face, and then her palm spread around and lifted her huge balls. The massive, fleshy orbs sagged between her spread fingers as she pulled them up and revealed Tristina's red face beneath. A sheen of sweat shone across his panting, open mouth even in the shadow cast by her balls. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he sucked in somewhat fresher air than he'd gotten in quite a while. His eyes were now, like Tiffany's, glazed and dilated, while his jaw hung limp.

"Uhhhhhh," he groaned.

"Yeah, Tiffany might need to baste for a few more minutes," Desiree said. Her hand squeezed around her sac, getting a jerk from her massive schlong so that it batted across Tiffany's shocked face again, then she dropped them, letting them plop back down across Tristina's open mouth. Her taut, muscular thighs tensed, squeezing hard to keep him in place, as she once again refocused her attention on Tiffany. "Not that I'm expecting much from your useless little lips, but try to impress the chat a little bit at least."

With that, and no other instruction, Desiree chose to make her intentions clear to the dazed, shuddering male by releasing his ass, grabbing his hair, and shoving him back down, once more, face-first into her fat balls.

"Mmmhhhh, ahhhhh! Oooh, yessss! They might be useless, but even useless sluts like them feel pretty good on balls as big as mine!"

Tiffany's lips planted across a swathe of smooth, firm ball flesh, leaving a red imprint behind. Desiree's hand casually pulled him off, then smooshed him down again in a different place with enough force that her fat balls wrapped around his face and part way around his whole head before she dragged him back out. This repeated often on both sides until her fat, throbbing balls were covered in dozens of kiss marks. Desiree reapplied the lipstick often, but otherwise she spent some time interacting with chat - viewership was already into the five digits while donations poured in fast enough she started ignoring anything under $20 - while her huge cock jerked and throbbed, full aroused and erect after so much ball worship.

"Wow, another $30 donation from LewdUser420 with a message: 'fuck tiff when?'" Desiree read. She grinned and pulled Tiffany's face away from her balls and into view. Pre-cum and saliva mixed with the lipstick smeared across the lower half of his face as he gasped and shuddered. "I dunno if this slut can handle it right now. Bitch came twice already just from licking my massive sac, hah. Though that does give me an idea on how to properly break in these dicksleeves..."

Desiree's smile twisted at the corners of her mouth.

"And trust me, chat, you're gonna want to see this... new donation goal is set, and in the meantime, how about we check back in on Tristina?"

* * *

It took a couple hours, during which Desiree's channel rose to the first spot on the streaming site. She already was in the top fifty for subscribers. Just playing around with Tristina and Tiffany - ball worship, nipple worship, sandwiching her huge dick between their asses and sliding up and down - generated as much money as everything she took off of Teresa earlier. Teresa, by the way, was starting to show signs of life despite the remaining gut bulge from the hard, long-lasting, and fully thorough fucking Desiree delivered earlier.

"Almost there, chat! Are you hyped? Fully hyped? Trust me, this is gonna be something you probably haven't seen before," Desiree said, encouraging the last few hundred dollars towards the ridiculous goat she set earlier. Her enormous futadick trembled, veins throbbing, fully aroused still. "Fuck, I'm getting blue balls... better hurry or I might just do something boring like cum on the wall maybe, I dunno. C'mon, losers, show me how much you like this big fat dick! You bitches can afford it! Hah! There we go... that's more like it, chat."

The counter ticked over. A built-in site animation played. Desiree stood up and pushed the chair aside with her hips, then dragged Tristina and Tiffany by the hair towards a spot on the floor in easy view of the camera. She left the two kneeling next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, before retrieving her original fucksleeve, Teresa, and depositing the pot-bellied boytoy on his knees next to the other two. The trio formed a sloppy, sweaty, cum-drenched line of dazed, glazed, and lustful males. Physically, they were still the same - toned young men in the prime of their lives - but mentally, things continued to change in Desiree's favor. Only Tiffany still managed to keep an erection - the other two were far more useless and were long spent despite the orgasmic gasps they kept panting out.

"Alright, sluts. Tiffany's been such a good girl that I think she's gonna be first on the pole."

Desiree, only visible from the chest down on camera, sauntered around to Tiffany's side. One of her hands spread over top of the male's head, once more taking a good grip on his hair to lock him into place. Instead of turning his face to the throbbing, drooling crown of her massive cock, however, she kept him looking forward at the camera.

The huge tip pressed against the side of his head, flattening and covering his ear. But she didn't stop. Tiffany's eyes widened and his hips began to jerk as Desiree's fingers clenched around the top of his head. Her muscles tensed, especially her huge, powerful thighs, as her rock-hard erection ground against Tiffany's ear.

"NNfffuuuuuuuck, yeah! That's the stuff!" Desiree groaned.

Chat scrolled wildly, too fast to read, as the light on Desiree's phone stayed almost solid as the flash of donations came in like a blur. The tip of her enormous dick sunk clear inside his ear canal and burrowed a tunnel to his brain. Tiffany's jaw dropped and his tongue came out. His eyes widened and his hips jerked and twitched and spasmed as his cock erupted. Cum sprayed from his nostrils, and as Tiffany's grunting and thrusting continued, his half-lidded eyes and limp mouth sagged sideways.

Desiree kept her hands busy, positioning Tristina next, popping the second toy ear-to-ear with the first, so that by the time she was done filling her fucktoy's skull with little more than throbbing futacock, she was able to go out one and straight into the next, and after that, the third.

Standing sideways to the camera, Desiree grinned and extended her arm, giving the viewers a big thumbs up since they couldn't see her face. Her huge tits wobbled as she wrapped her palms around Teresa's head and pumped her hips, skullfucking all three gurgling, drooling, twitching cocksleeves in a line of utter domination. Tiffany was still hard and dripping, but Teresa and Tristina couldn't manage more than half-stiff. Their arms hung at their sides - Teresa's dragged across her sloshing belly - as they weaved side to side, going from the base of Desiree's immense schlong until the tip acted as a brake to stop them slipping off.

"Fuck, I haven't done this in a while," Desiree moaned. "These useless bitches didn't need all that brainpower anyways... it's gonna go to much better use as fuel for my balls!"

The big futa's heavy sac was swelling larger as it slapped against Tiffany's cheek, neck, and shoulder. Her tip drooled out the other end of the chain of ears as the rough pounding intensified.

"Nnnfffuuuck, I can't... can't hold back... these little sluts are too fuckin' tight!" Desiree moaned. Her fingers clenched, her hips tensed, and she bit her lower lip while closing her eyes. "Awwww, yeeeaaaaaasssssss!"

Before the first upwelling of rich futa seed could escape the cannon, Desiree shoved against Teresa's head, popping the tip back inside his cock-stirred skull. The explosion of seed squirted out the other side, his mouth, and his nostrils in a gush as his eyes rolled back in his head. Desiree didn't waste more than one blast before pulling out entirely, leaving only two gurgling toys hanging on her flagpole. Tristina, next in line, got an extra blast for being naughty earlier, and Tiffany, for being extra well-behaved, got everything that was left, getting fully rinsed by futa seed until little else remained.

"Mhhh, yeah, that's the fuckin' stuff," Desiree said as she pulled Tiffany off and tossed her on the pile of panting, drooling, cum-brained males. "Gotta make sure you keep your toys nice and obedient, and a good skullfucking once in a while never hurts. Keeps 'em in their place. Wow, look at all these donations! I didn't know perverts who get off from watching had so much money. Anyways, later, fuckheads. Ha!"

Desiree ended the stream, then sneered at the three exhausted, addled, high-on-jizz males on the floor.

"All three of you can't last a single stream? How pathetic! You sluts better shape up or you'll get replaced quicker than I can change a condom, you hear?"

* * *

Chapter 4 - Sponsored Loads or Mixing Business and Pleasure

A few weeks passed, though time had little meaning to Tiffany, Tristina, or Teresa anymore. When they weren't getting their jaws stretched or their asses split by Desiree's enormous dick in exchange for donations, they were busy cooking, cleaning, and otherwise taking care of all the household duties. Well, Tristina and Teresa were. It turned out that Desiree played favorites, and Tiffany was currently filling that role.

Tiffany rarely left Desiree's side - in bed, in the shower, at the kitchen table. As such, her hands and mouth were usually occupied worshiping Desiree's various muscles or tits or balls to handle any of the cleaning and cooking duties doled out by the dominant futa. Tiffany's belly was almost always full and round, which was having an effect on his hips and thighs. He was getting plumper, pudgier, and his toned chest was softening up. His nipples always felt hot and stuck out against his shirt.

The streams were even more popular. Desiree spent hours on camera every day, most of it violating the three sleeves as hard and rough as she pleased. She used donation money to order shipments of clothes, lingerie, sex toys, luxury bedding, more cameras, and all sorts of other goodies to improve her surroundings. All three toys watched hours of videos of makeup tutorials and were correctly applying their false eyelashes every day now.

Today's stream, however, was special, and as she settled into her chair with all three boytoys kneeling around her thighs, she grinned at the camera.

"What's up, perverts? You fuckers ready to jerk those pathetic little things you call dicks as you watch someone with a real cock put it to good use? Yeah, I know you are," Desiree said. "These three are certainly looking forward to it, aren't you?"

A trio of voices chorused in unison: "Yes, ma'am!"

"Good girls."

Turning her attention back to the camera, Desiree smirked. "Today's an extra special stream! We've got our first ever sponsor! Isn't that exciting? Bet you sluts will recognize them, too, so make sure you buy their shit. We're gonna try out a new product they're releasing today on stream."

Desiree produced a box. It was bright pink and featured an exaggerated pair of cartoon lips across the front below the brand name.

"Yep! It's the new Lip Inducer from Futaceuticals! They're a company that makes products by and for superior beings like myself. Small-dicked perverts like these three can't even see the catalog," Desiree said, showing the box off before opening it and pulling out the paper-wrapped packets within. "Fuck, I love this company. Everything they make is solid fucking gold. For example, these brilliant little patches - they don't look like much, but they're gonna make my girls here far more attractive when it comes to their dicksucking abilities. Don't believe me? Let's just see!"

There was no reason to delay. Desiree was impatient when it came to getting things she wanted. The packets were easy to open. Inside each was a pair of lip-shaped transparent patches. She pinched the chin of each of her three toys in turn while applying them, then sat back and leisurely stroked her fat shaft as she waited for the effects.

It didn't take long. Within a minute, all three showed definite signs of puffiness.

"Wow, look at that! These sluts are already looking slightly more attractive. Maybe with enough Futaceuticals sponsorship we'll be able to turn these three bitches into properly fuckable breeding meat!"

Teresa moaned into the side of Desiree's balls. Her brain burned with need. She needed to fuck. She needed to fuck! She had to! She didn't exactly want to, but there wasn't anything else she could focus on. The heat of her mistress's huge balls, her enormous cock rearing overhead, her huge breasts and perfect nipples... it all made her belly churn with a deep-rooted lust for futadick that would neve release its hold. She didn't want it to. Her dick twitched, jerking, as she came from just huffing and kissing Desiree's fat nuts. Her pudgy hips shifted, thighs clenching and squirming, as she wished for the hundredth time in the past hour that Desiree would hurry up and fuck her in the ass already...

Tristina squirmed. Desiree's heel shoved down into her little half-hard dick. She couldn't get all the way hard anymore, not after the mistress trained her prostate for almost half a day on a single massive stream session. Now she could only get hard with the hot, heavy futadick grinding her open. She hated how good it felt when Desiree cockslapped her, or sat on her face, or pumped her belly full and fat on stream in front of... of... well, she knew it was a lot, even if the numbers were difficult. Still, she huffed and moaned as Desiree's heel ground down against her balls. They had shrunk a bit, but she didn't mind. They weren't even worth considering when she had such a huge, sweaty, musky set of fat futaballs to worship just in front of her...

Tiffany giggled as she planted her lips, loving how full and warm they felt. Her hips wriggled as her fully erect cock jiggled and jerked against her lower belly. Her tits were full enough to bounce against her jizz-soaked shirt as she squirmed her mouth forward and planted another plump kiss. No amount of prostate-destroying-fucking could eliminate Tiffany's hard-on, despite Desiree's repeated efforts, and the giggly, jiggly boytoy continued to lead the trio in terms of going full-on bimbo mode. She was just so goddamned hot and horny for Desiree that Tiffany just wouldn't stop sprouting boners, even when pumping dry orgasms, unlike the other two. Desiree could only milk a half dozen from them at their best. Tiffany's head swam with lewd thoughts, fresh new ideas on how to better lick, suck, and spread for her goddess, her muscular empress, her all-being dick-wielding queen...

"Those lips are looking pretty tasty... bet you pervs would love to have a pair of lips like these sliding around your puny shafts, huh?" Desiree said, speaking into the camera as she dragged Tiffany up to show off the difference in her mouth. "Just think how smooth and silky these puppies would feel like... mmmph! Can you imagine? Bet you horny perverts are just about creaming yourselves wishing you were in her place, huh?"

Desiree licked down the side of Tiffany's cheek and neck, making the squirming toy moan.

"Lips like these belong just one place," she grunted, shifting a hand to a familiar resting spot on the back of Tiffany's head. "Do you know what that place is, Tiffany?"

"Ummmmmmmmmm..."

Tiffany cocked her head to the side and blinked as she tried to puzzle out the difficult question, but then her eyes lit up and widened.

"Oh! Oh! I know! Is it your wonderful, hard, huge cock that's so much bigger and better than my puny little dick?" Tiffany said, repeating most of it from rote memory.

Desiree smiled as she clutched her fingers around the back of Tiffany's head and pumped her bicep, forcing her huge cock through the puffy and plump new lips and into the back of her throat.

"That's exactly right!"

"Yay! I wi-GLRK"

Tiffany's arms squeezed against her sides. Her palms pressed against Desiree's thighs, near the hips, as she swallowed the massive futadick with a loud, throat-wrenching glug. Her swollen neck showed clear as day on the stream, as well as the motion and drag of her swelling lips. They expanded around the enormous, veiny cock, adding an extra silky, warm texture to the experience of pumping deep into her eager throat. There was no foreplay necessary - Tiffany literally didn't know what the word meant. She was always ready to please her mistress, and the otherwise brainless slut made sure she was good at the one thing she knew.

"Fuuuuuck... that's so much better!" Desiree grunted. "Alright, chat... get those wallets open. You perverts should reward these sluts for their hard work!"

Tristina and Teresa were busily kissing all around Desiree's balls as the big futa face-fucked Tiffany with increasingly rough and fast strokes. Her balls smacked loudly off Tiffany's chin and chest as she groaned, cock throbbing, already orgasming just from the sensation of her mistress's endowments violating her in such an overwhelming manner. Her belly thickened, fattening, as her new lips squeezed around the very base of Desiree's shaft. Fingers clenched around Tiffany's head, holding her down, as the huge cannon erupted.

"Yes! Swallow it all, slut! Every drop!"

It wasn't possible. Boiling futajizz scalded Tiffany's insides, bloated her belly, and spat out of the corner of her cheeks and nostrils. Her hands held her stomach as the massive dick overwhelmed her senses. She couldn't even swallow. She was just a bucket with nice lips for Desiree, and that was all Tiffany needed. Her hips trembled as she orgasmed, but her dick fired blanks. Just as well, Tiffany thought in a moment of lucidity. She much preferred Desiree's thick, hot spunk anyways.