Désirée is a Fucking Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Désirée and Emily have a sleepover.
1.8k words
4.43
8.3k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series deals with taboo themes including Non Con / Dub Con. If that isn't your thing please skip this series. Thanks!

Désirée just turned 18 a few months ago. She'd been fucked up for as long as she could remember. A sadist, taking refined pleasure in inflicting and prolonging the suffering of others. Sometimes it was the pervert Dads of her friends at school. Sometimes her targets were the popular boys.

She took pride in anonymously outing Bobby Mitchell, the high school Quarterback, as a boy-slut suck slave at the local glory hole, the same one the Vice Principle frequented. Bobby was expelled and Mr. Edwards was forced to resign. Bobby was a piece of shit and a bully. He deserved what she did to him. Mr. Edwards was a bachelor, just a kind older man with a fetish. He was collateral damage.

At 18, the world deemed Désirée a woman now, and that gave her access to even the most cautious older men. She dressed like a goth, clad in all black, slutty eye make-up and a choker. She kept her blonde hair died black and up in pigtails. A petite frame with skinny arms and legs. Her diminutive figured obfuscated the violence and hunger burning behind her lavender eyes.

Désirée was calamity, personified. A young siren getting a taste for pulling men out to sea and to their doom, compelling her prey into deadly dance of lust and consequence. A teen succubus. A collector of souls. A grief eater.

Her stepfather Mathew was at the top of her hit list. He was put together, a Rugby player at the collegiate level. Big hands and a great big cock she'd managed to catch him stoking more times than she could count. She never made a move on him, mainly because he supported Désirée and her mother, and they were very well off. But she loved to fuck with his head.

*****

One such occasion, she invited her "best friend" Emily over for a sleepover. Désirée and Emily could have been sisters. Emily was a few inches taller, and didn't die her natural blonde hair, but they had similar body types, and dollish features. Although Emily was a few months older, she was much more sheltered, raised with a conservative upbringing by loving parents. This left her with an innate curiosity about everything outside of her little world. A vulnerability Désirée clocked immediately and planned to exploit from the first time they met in Social Studies, Senior year.

Emily was always slightly attracted to Désirée. She represented so many things Emily couldn't help but think about when she laid in bed at night and tried not to rub her teen pussy before the voyeuristic gaze of God. Désirée teased these latent cravings out of friend. She was very handsy, constantly holding her hand and caressing her back and shoulders whenever she talked about her bad days. Emily didn't want to admit that Désirée's contact and attention made her virgin pussy drool into her white cotton panties. But she didn't need to say it. Désirée knew exactly what she was doing, and so she patiently groomed her repressed little toy into the perfect teen temptation.

It was Emily's first sleepover and so it didn't seem weird at all that Désirée came over after class to help her pick and outfit. Désirée sat crosslegged on Emily's bed, her full attention on her friend as Emily tried on a few different pajama combinations. She barely realized that Désirée was subtly guiding her into more and more revealing outfits. She didn't know why playing dress up for another girl was making her body tingle. Désirée licked her lips when she saw a little wet spot appear in the crotch of the pink thong Emily finally agreed to wear.

She slipped on a white satin night down that clung to her small breasts, and Désirée nodded her approval. "This is so cute, Em. Perfect for your first sleepover." Emily smiled sheepishly and tucked her hair behind her ear. No one ever gave her any validation when it came to her physical appearance, and Désirée's compliments made her knees weak and her clit swell.

Once her outfit was decided, she took off the nightgown to fold and put in her overnight pack. Emily started getting dressed, pulled her tight jeans back up her young body and buttoned them. Before she could put put her top on, Désirée was off the bed and stepped forward. Emily covered her bare breasts with her hands out of instinct.

"Listen, Em," Désirée started as if the words were hard to find. Désirée took Emily's hands in her own, leaving her exposed and feeling embarrassed. She took her time, wanting to steep her prey in her own insecurity. "I... I'm so happy you're sleeping over tonight." She stepped closer. "I think it's going to be memory you're going to cherish for a long, long time." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to her to her best friend's mouth, slipping her just a hint of tongue. Emily shuddered and cooed softly, tasting a tongue in her mouth for the first time. By design, Désirée ended the kiss just a little too soon. "Come on, let's head over to my place."

Désirée lived up in Cherokee Hills in a spacious estate overlooking the suburbs of Cherokee City. Emily loved to spend time at Désirée's home. Désirée's mom, Celeste and stepfather Matthew had really become like second parents in the few short months that the girls had been spending time together. She sometimes liked to imagine that she was a Désirée's long lost sister, and that this cool, liberal family was her own.

The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful. The 4 of them had a nice light dinner and some good conversation. And then it was time to get ready for bed. Désirée lead Emily up to her room, genuinely excited to set her fucked up plans in motion. The girls took turns taking showers and then put on their slutty outfits.

Emily slipped back into the white satin nighty and even put her hair up in pigtails to match her best friend. Désirée slid her black fishnets up over her hipbones, before stepping into a pair of deep purple boy shorts. Emily watched, mesmerized, as Désirée slipped a matching string bikini top over her A cups. She turned around, "Emmy, a little help?" Emily moved forward and tied the black strings behind her friend's back. Désirée turned back. "Okay. How do I look?"

Emily felt honey leak from her slit and into the her thong once again. "You look really sexy," Emily said, squeezing her thighs together softly.

Désirée's lavender eyes didn't miss a thing. She looks down and back up at Emily's plump lips. "Put your tongue out." Emily paused, but something in Désirée made her forget who she was, and she liked that feeling. Emily parted her lips and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue out like she was at the doctor. Désirée slipped her thumbs under the waistband of Emily's panties stretched them out a bit. Emily flinched when Désirée spit on her tongue. She was in shock, but as Désirée's saliva mixed with her own and slid down, her clit started to throb.

It only took a moment for the spit to drip down onto the gusset of Emily's thong. Désirée let the elastic snap back and the feeling of the warm liquid against Emily's clit made her tremble and fall to one knee, holding onto Désirée for support. Emily felt Désirée touching the top of her head, petting her like a dog while as she fought off the orgasm building in her core.

Désirée smirked to herself and thought about how much fun she was going to have with this innocent girl. "Tonight's going to be very special, Em. You're going to lose your virginity." Emily looked up with wild eyes. She needed to cum but her upbringing wouldn't allow it. Désirée was going to need to break something in her to set it free.

Désirée went to her drawer and pulled out a pink leather leash with a long silver chain. She put the collar on her dog and lead her over to the full mirror. "Sit." Désirée pushed on the back of Emily's knee to force her down, kneeling. Emily looked at herself and she started to cry quietly. That made Désirée wet. Désirée lid down behind her pet and pulled her hair back roughly, forcing Emily to watch her own molestation by her own best friend.

"You're my little puppy now, Emily," Désirée started, taunting the poor girl. She licked her fingers and slid them down the front of Emily's panties, finding her little folds. "Mmm... that's a good puppy. Nice and wet for your master." Her words were sweet poison. Emily wanted to fight back but her body wouldn't let her. She started to whimper as the orgasm was call back to the fore.

The last reminisce of Emily's innocence protested her domination. "Desi... Please... What are you doin--"

"Shut the fuck up." Désirée cut her off. She slid her wet fingers back and forth on Emily's clit. "Think about your dad, Em." Désirée continued to twist the knife. She didn't even have to force Emily to look at herself anymore. She was a drooling little slut and it was all she could do not to cum as soon as her daddy's face entered her mind. "Think about what Bruce would do to you if he saw you like this?" The seed was planted. Emily's mind would do the rest. It was just a matter of time. "Do you think it would make your daddy hard to watch his little girl cum for the first time?"

It didn't take long at all for Emily's mind to break. "Oh fuck..." Her normal cutsie girl voice gave way to something lower down. She leaned forward and rolled her hips against Désirée's hand, squirting in her pink thong and on the floor below. Emily felt a rough tug and her head snapped back. She was looking in her own eyes again, while she came to the thought of being fucked by her own father.

"There you go... Don't worry Em. It's just dirty talk. Just fantasy..." Désirée, assured her. "You're safe her with me."

Désirée pulled her hand from Emily's thong and brought her fingers to Emily's mouth. She wiped Emily's mess all over her lips and chin before pushing them into Emily's mouth to have them sucked clean. Emily was intoxicated by the smell and the flavor was just as delicious. She whimpered softly while she sucked Désirée's fingers.

When her digits were clean, Désirée stood, leaving her dog to wrestle with what she'd just done. She moved over to the dresser and picked up her phone. The livestream had been running for a half hour. 34 people were in the chat saying some of the more obscene things Désirée had ever heard. Désirée waved at the lens and blew a kiss. She scrolled through the names watching. When she got to her stepfather Matthew, it made her cunt drool.