All Comments on 'Desires'

by su2sexi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RobHammerRobHammeralmost 20 years ago
Hi su2sexi

Thanks for the chance to preview Desires. I've lost count of how many times I've read it through, and it never fails to put a smile on my face (amongst other things). Right up my alley indeed. You are a woman after my own hard-on.

MLyonsMLyonsalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Stuff, Su!

Su2sexi,

This one actually made me hard, and that's a rare enough occasion when reading erotic stories that a little feedback is the least I can do. I loved this story. I wish it had been longer, and more detailed with regard to the sex itself and the ebs and flows of emotion that David and Lesa no doubt felt while exploring these fantasies with each other. Your writing is excellent, but I get the feeling you're holding back a little when it comes to writing the sex. There was obviously passion and excitement between them, but somehow I think your words could have done more to convey that. It was as if we, the readers, were somehow removed from the heat between the characters, and I felt that to be a bit of a shame. Great stuff!! I hope you keep writing, and keep exploring. Busting through gender roles is one of my favorite aspects of uninhibited sexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Su, you sexi little vixen! he he

Loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Super Hot

Thanks Su2sexi, this story is written with real emotion and I almost feel like I am there. Great Job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous