All Comments on 'Desires and Desirability Ch. 01'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Cant wait to read more.

26thNC approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Great build up. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The rational dialogue to an emotional minefield. I have my doubts you've ever dealt with women!

No man would ever talk to another man about his wife as your dialogue laid out. The story is unemotional, and that isn't good.

If there's any real passion in your head for your story, write it in. I haven't seen it yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Living in NYC I know plenty of guys that fuck married woman with either the hubby knowing or in front of them . It definitely not for me allowing of being the one to fuck the guys wife . If the one spouse is not cheating already why would he want that and almost all couples that do this eventually end up divorced. The sick mind of a guy I knew was a serial cheater and talked his wife into swinging. He loved to watch her get dped ,train and gangbanged. He said he had two black guys that were 19 and 20 with huge socks he found on a site out in LA . He told them to be rough , verbally abusive and as deep and hard as they could both taking two viagras . He got off on how they through the night used her and when done she could get up or walk without pain for a day after. The most vile things you’ve seen in porn and then some. I said you could not really love her. It’s not possible and he laughed. He would show friends videos of her . They divorced not surprising. As a fictional story it’s entertaining but definitely not doing in reality or even respecting someone who would do that .

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

It is probably true--but not really demonstrable--that in an upscale white middle-class area such as Bronxville there are many couples that set out on the usually disastrous path that the author long-windedly sets out to describe in this piece. It is odd that well-educated, intelligent persons can't see the illogical thought processes that potentially lead to misery, at least to many couples. But this is fiction. Let's try to enjoy it, but not replicate it in real life!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Way Way Way too much dragging this out with filler and unnecessary info... however..we will find out in subsequent chapters... but he is building up his wife to a huge sexual arousal .. making her so horny and dick crazy.. that he better put the reins on her and better have a very strict rule that he must be present or this wife is going to go cock crazy and fuck every hot guy she meets !! we will see if this backfires...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IR trash .

one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous