Desires and Desirability Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

"Yes."

"Does it make you feel hot and sexy while you are there with him — or only when you think about it later?"

"Both"

"Good, I'm glad you will tell me about your feelings. It sounds like you enjoy being looked at. Do you imagine things happening between you and Trent?"

"Yes."

"Sexual things?"

"Yes."

"Do you like for me to stroke your pussy while you are thinking about Trent?"

"Yes."

"That is so sexy, Amy. Do you want to tell me more about your thoughts about you and Trent together, or just to keep them to yourself?"

"I don't want to tell you that yet. I'm still afraid of upsetting you".

"Amy what I most want is for you to tell me about your sexual feelings. It will make me feel we have a strong relationship and that you understand that I want for you to feel sexual excitement, whether from fantasies I share with you or for real. Maybe we should share a fantasy about Trent some night soon. You have found it exciting to be near him, haven't you?"

"Yes, and he has come over to jog on the treadmill next to me several times. We have talked. He has been friendly and easy to talk to — and each time he mentions how he likes the way I look. I can tell he finds me appealing in a sexual way."

"Amy, I don't mind you meeting Trent if you would like that. I suspect that you would. Maybe start with coffee or a glass of wine after the gym? Or in a more private setting? Some flirting and teasing. Something like that has been one of my fantasies for you, to meet another man without me there — though I hope you will tell me about it afterward. Are you ready for that? I can imagine you feeling aroused, stimulated, getting ready to meet him. It is hot to think about. It might make feel very sexy and naughty even if not much happens. Don't you think, Amy?"


She did not answer. We stopped talking at that point and I did not hear from or about Trent for several weeks or anything from her about the fantasy with the man in our room in Jamaica. Nevertheless I felt I had made a great breakthrough in helping Amy to be able to talk more frankly about her sexual feelings, even if so far that had mostly been by responding to my fantasies and my questions. And I felt there was a good chance that she might learn to welcome the kinds of fantasies I was eager share with her.

Then a week after I had shared that Jamaica fantasy with her and induced her to talk about Trent, I came home excited to talk with her after golfing with a business acquaintance, David Dixon, and David's brother and his brother's friend, both of whom lived in NYC. I told Amy that at one point the conversation turned to how all of our sex lives seemed to be slowing more than we or our wives were happy with. David's brother's friend then told us about a couple he knew who discovered a way to help reinvigorate their interest in sex. They learned about an upscale club in Manhattan called The Open Door that offered married couples a variety of sexual adventures. The club, in a building just off Madison Square, accepted only attractive couples married for at least five years and under forty. As "observers" couples could visit three times at an introductory price to explore what the club had to offer; after that they could come only if they were members. In the first two visits a couple would be seated alone in a small room to watch another couple, already members, have sex in front of them. The visiting couple can touch one another another while watching the members and talk with them but nothing more.

David's brother's friend had explained that if that first experience proved to be a turn on, as it did for the couple he knew, especially their third visit when the watched watch two couples having sex in the same small room and then change partners during the session. No intercourse with others is permitted to a visiting couple. Membership for $5,000 permitted up to twelve visits during a year.

I asked Amy what she thought of this Open Door possibility. I had noted she had been listening intensely to my description. At first she was reticent to say anything.

"I'm not sure I could do that, Derrick. Just the idea of it does sound very sexy though. Wouldn't we be embarrassed to have another man and woman looking up at us as we were watching them? Do you think that would that be a turn on for them? I guess so or why else would they permit it. And would we get so excited we would want to touch each other while we watched? Would we do that? How do you feel about going to this club, Derrick? We would both need to want to go."

I knew how I felt but I did not want to push too hard too soon. I suspected that if we went Amy would be highly stimulated. We both might have a hard time waiting to have sex until we got home or reached a hotel room. And after that we probably would be reliving that visit often and wanting to go back for a second time. But I could not be sure of that and Amy was not ready to commit to a first visit. So all I said was, "Amy, it sounds intriguing. It could be just the sort of sexual adventure we need. But let's just think about it and then talk again whenever you are ready."

So I said nothing more about it, then.

A. week later, when we were in bed one night, I asked her if she had thought more about my fantasy of her with a black man in our cabin in Jamaica. She said she had thought about it. "It was fun to imagine that. It made me hot. I can't tell you about all that I thought about happening, but I thank you for putting it in my head. "

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me. Maybe you are dying to tell me but don't know how."

"Maybe," she said.

"Well, he was standing in front of you and you were reaching out to touch his cock. Did you do that?"

"Yes".

"Did you like handling him, holding his cock?"

"Yes."

"Was he big?"

"Yes."

"Much bigger than you are used to?"

"Yes, much bigger."

"What about his balls, did you notice?"

"Yes, I held them as he stood there. He asked me if I liked his dick."

"What did you say, Amy?"

"I told him it was beautiful and that I wanted for him to lie down next to me. He kissed me and I took his big tongue in my mouth and we kissed while I held his black cock. The small light was still on and I liked just looking. Then he began to take my clothes off. I let him. I wanted him to see my body. I felt his eyes looking me over, that he liked what he saw. I was thinking to myself that he he had wanted to fuck me ever since he saw me on the beach. And I decided then that I wanted him to. So I laid back on the bed and while I looked into his face I slowly spread my legs. I knew I was already wet so I put my finger in my pussy and put my finger under his nose and then in his mouth. 'Do you like it?' I asked him. I could tell he did.

"Take it. You can have what you want.," I said.

"And he used me like I wanted to be used. It was an overwhelming experience, Derrick. You like me telling you that don't you, Derrick?"

"Yes Amy."

"I am beginning to understand you better, Derrick."

"And yourself, Amy?"

"Maybe. But now I want to be fucked Derrick. Will you?"

I was overjoyed at hearing my wife spin out her fantasy, the kind of thing she had not done before and that I had expected she never would do. The immediate passion this generated between us as we made love was a great step forward I thought.

I was looking in her eyes while my cock was sliding in and out of her very slippery pussy. "Amy, are you thinking about that black man doing you?"

"Yes. I am beginning to really like your fantasies. This one makes me red hot. He is a lot larger than you, Derrick. But still I can take all of him in me. Do you like me saying that Derrick. Saying that he is big. That he is fucking me good. What if I told you that he knows how I like it because I had already let him fuck me before but did not tell you about it. That you should know that I will want him often. That I can't do without that big black dick he is giving me."

"Amy, you must really be excited to say those things to me. I like hearing you talk like that. You will get us both off when you talk like that. Should I think of other fantasies for you? About men who are equipped like this man?"

Before she could answer, I felt her shuddering orgasm under me. I just said to her. "Thank you, Amy. That was good for both of us."

After we calmed I told her that I hoped sometime she could fulfill my fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. I also said that I would find it exciting if she would tease me when she is with someone else she finds attractive, letting me see that she was feeling sexy and wanting to let him know it and me to see it and feel it. She said she would think about that.

The next night as I was considering other kinds of fantasies I might offer her, she was enjoying my stroking her pussy. I whispered that since we have begun to talk about sexual things more freely now maybe we should consider a first visit to that Open Door club in Manhattan to see how that experience would affect us. I asked her if she would object if I scheduled an introductory visit, that I could make a reservation at our favorite boutique hotel for an overnight, we could take a train to the city, visit MOMA to see a couple of new exhibits there, have dinner at a Japanese restaurant we both like and then go to the club at around nine. I knew this day and overnight in the city would be a hard invitation for her to refuse. Amy said that would be ok, that she would be nervous about the club but that maybe it would be interesting.

Much more to come.

albright
albright
210 Followers
12