All Comments on 'Desires and Desirability Ch. 03'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant story I loved every word. Please write some more. Thank you so much

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Writing was good and I kinda knew in what direction this was going but wasnt sure, but now I am. It would be probably very kind of you if you would put the cuckold tag in there, since its basicially about that. Saves time for people who want to read something like that or not.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written but you're a rather wimpy little man, with some degree of bisexuality who needs to embrace yourself for what and who you are.

You tried to disguise this cuck story as a "I get mine too" so it looks less cucky but guess what Limpy Larry, it didnt work. This is being tried so often now to soften the blows against the writer that its reaching ridiculous levels.

The same with most "open marriage" stories, most are 99% cuck stories with the "my wife and I are truly in love and soul mates" and not a person outside of the spank squad will ever believe that drivel either.

So you Epic Failed it today with a handful of others who tried the same pathetic moves. Doesnt work kid.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

The hub wanted the wife to share herself, and video it. She did that superbly, and when watching it together they never touched one another? The hub didnt get so excited at reclaimation that he went nuts on her? Hubby passed up seconds upon returing that night, then didnt touch her the next day either? That is more cuck/homo than hetero male. Lack of emotion too in the writing style.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Everything was great until the last chapter...this ENTIRE fantasy was about hubby watching his wife have sex with another guy...that's the one and only thing that mattered... then this stupid dumb ass weak timid idiot husband blows everything by agreeing to leave the house and not get to watch..what a wimpy dipshit !! Then he fucks it all up a second time in a matter of a couple of hours and doesn't fuck and reclaim his wife when he gets home...if this is really a true story then he's a stupid moron.. if its just fiction then the author is the stupid moron for writing this into the story....what could have been a really super great story of husband watching was totally 100% ruined...note to hubby..you created a cock craving slut whore that you better get a hold of and set up very strict rules including you always being there...or it will be bye bye marriage!!

WannabeWifeyWatcherWannabeWifeyWatcherover 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed reading this series. I think there is a lot of this story still to be told. I hope the author decides to continue telling the story the couple unlocking new heights of sexuality.

And of course hubby watching while his buddy Trent filling up his wife and making her cum like she’s never experienced before.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

As long as it remains a loving, respectful cuck relationship, it is worth 5's. If it turns, and the love obviously stops and she become just another cunt drunk on power, the stories go to a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous