Desires and Desirability Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife Amy, her new lovers, and myself.
7.6k words
3.87
8.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
208 Followers

Note: The Desire and Desirability stories describe recent revival and enrichment in the sexual lives of myself (Derrick) and my comely and captivating young wife, Amy. If you do not like stories about a wife who has begun to have sex sometimes with men who are not her husband, or about a husband who has recently discovered he finds it exciting to watch and listen to his wife have sex with these other men, this series of stories is not intended for you.

Amy and I live in Bronxville, New York. I am a lawyer with an old line firm serving many of the most prominent families and businesses in our community and the area. Amy has been a successful real estate agent handling many upscale properties around us though she has been giving more time recently to her first love, painting, especially portraits. She is good at it and much in demand by the same kinds of prominent people served by my firm. Amy has just turned thirty and I am now thirty-four. She has long dark black hair and deep green eyes reflecting her Irish heritage. She is regarded as highly attractive in face, body and personality and, by men who know her or of her, as a very sexually desirable woman. I am a reasonably attractive blond man, six foot two and 190 pounds. I take good care of myself.

The first three chapters in this series recounted how over the past year and more I helped Amy rediscover her sexual desires and reconfirm her desirability-- not only to me but to other attractive men. With my encouragement we began to reveal to each other our deepest sexual yearnings and to explore ways to satisfy them. Very recently this has included Amy having sex for the first time with another man. Chapter four and later chapters describe my sometimes roles as enabler, observer, supporter and participant as Amy has gradually opened herself to new opportunities for sexual fulfillment. Based on watching her encounters or on her recollections after the fact or through other means I have described her erotic couplings with her several new partners.

Again With Trent: The End of the Beginning?

In the weeks after Trent and Amy were together at our house that first time, she and I watched the video I surreptitiously had made of them having passionate sex that night. Each time we watched together--I do not know if she has watched it alone--our mutual euphoria has led us to offer warm and sweet and caring pleasure to one another. I have been overjoyed to observe her newly rediscovered sexuality demonstrated so vividly--and she was pleased and proud of her energetic erotic performance with Trent. She thanked me for bringing the two of them together that night. I told Amy it was obvious to me another man, Trent, had given her greater sexual satisfaction than I had been able to for a very long time, if ever. She did not deny that. In fact, acknowledging what had taken place between them stimulated us to speak more frankly than ever before about our erotic needs. We both wanted to use their first coupling as a compelling learning experience as we consider our sexual future.

As we viewed the video of their sublime night of hot sex for the third time, I repeated again to Amy how arousing it was each time to watch her take charge by standing in front of Trent and moving her luscious body so lewdly as she stripped for him. I told her the way she moved for him undoubtedly made her look ripe for fucking.

"Derrick, I decided to do that on the spur of the moment. I wanted to be very naughty for him, sultry and seductive, to tease him with my body, at first from a distance, and to watch his big dick grow hard for me without having even touched me. I also wanted to take control my first time with him; I wanted to make sure I would get what I wanted."

I paused the video that third time we watched to ask Amy to stand and move for me as she had for Trent. She said she would like to do that for me; she felt she owed it to me. She turned on some soft music and slowly opened her robe to reveal herself to me and began to dance, at first undulating, sensuous, cool even, then faster and increasingly raw, running her hands through her hair, then over her breasts, brushing and tugging her nipples, then moving her right hand down, using one finger to begin to pleasure her pussy as she writhed and twerked ever more obscenely. As her pleasure rose, her finger pressing harder, looking deeply into my eyes, she asked if I had liked seeing her sexual hunger revealed so openly to Trent, and now repeated for me. I told her I loved seeing her like this for Trent and now for me.

"Do you like seeing me fuck myself with my finger, Derrick? Seeing how turned on I get, just from this? How hot and wet I can make my pussy? How much I like showing you my sexual need and my wantonness? How much I had needed Trent. I felt depraved, Derrick. When I was doing this for Trent I became more and more aroused as I watched his huge cock swell and get harder and harder. I played with my pussy for him. I like doing it again for you. I gave myself a sweet orgasm though I'm not sure he realized that. And then I could not resist going to him to get my first married fuck with another man, Derrick. He was the perfect guy to satisfy my craving that night. You could see that couldn't you, Derrick? My first fuck with another man was a perfect fuck for me."

Of course I was jealous as she teased me by remembering his cock and her desire for him, for it, and how well it pleased her. I told her again how much it excited me to see her assert her confident sexuality, to not be passive or submissive, even with a man she had wanted so badly.

"How would you feel if I was doing this again for Trent, or for another man, Derrick, if I got so hot playing with myself I promised him anything he wanted from me. If I was the one out of control. I would tell him if he could make his cock stand up very hard for me I would come over to him and climb on his pole and fuck him until he shot his cum in me. I would tell him I needed more than my fingering, I needed cock--his cock. Derrick, no one I have ever been with has had a cock as big as Trent's. And I loved sucking it and riding it and fucking it. Just looking at it made me feel lascivious, debauched. And the video you made shows just how inspired I was! Did you like watching me get so hot and hungry? Could you tell how soon I became the one out of control? I felt I had to fuck him, Derrick. Nothing would have stopped me then."

"Amy, I liked seeing you lose control as your ardor took over. I like to picture you doing that again and imagine you saying those words to someone, admitting pleasuring yourself is not enough, no matter how turned on you are, only a hard cock will give you what you need. I like to think of you asking for it, begging a man for his cock and then taking what you need. It is so hot to imagine you like that. Isn't that what you were feeling with Trent that first time?"

"I was feeling that Derrick, though I did not say it out loud then. I wish I had said it so you could hear me on the video. As you could see, he took his cock out and began to jack off and when he was hard I came to him and mounted him and rode him; you could hear me tell him how much I needed his horse cock, that I needed to fuck him. You like watching me screw him don't you, Derrick? Is that what you need most of all, Derrick. To watch me fuck a big hard cock? Should I plan to do that again for both of us? Does it both you to know I already have been thinking about other men, about other cocks to fuck? "

"I know you might need that, Amy. But right now I need for you to come to me for a ride like you did with Trent, even though I don't have a horse cock like he does."

"I will Derrick, because I love you. And I do love your dick, Derrick."

And she gave me a very sweet ride even though we both were conscious I did not stretch her to give her the intense pressure and pleasure as he had.

During those next several weeks Amy was with Trent twice more, once at his house and then once again in ours. She went to his house after work one day and she did not tell me in advance she was going to be with him. When she came home two hours later than expected, she told me Trent had called her late in the day to ask her to have a drink after work and while they sat together he took her hand and held it against his leg and she could feel his size and how hard he was and she couldn't resist going to his apartment. She said she didn't want to call me and have to admit she couldn't say no. She said, "I did not stay long because I didn't want to hurt your feelings but now I feel weak and foolish about not telling you. I need to treat you better, Derrick. To always be honest and considerate with you."

I asked Amy how it had happened and she just said she was already feeling very hungry for sex with him and what they did was quick but very hot and just what she was needing. She drove to his apartment and he was already sitting on a chair and playing with himself when she entered his living room; she walked over to him and lifted her dress and mounted him and rode him hard. She had several quick orgasms that way until he couldn't hold his cum any longer. When he began to soften she got off him and straightened her dress and said thank you to him as she left, knowing her juices and his cum would drip down her legs and soak her panties as she came home to me.

She told me this as she came into our kitchen where I was fixing dinner. She sat down in the only chair and raised her skirt and asked if I would come and taste what she had for me, a before dinner snack she said. I looked at her wet pussy and knew what had happened. She admitted again she knew she was violating our agreement and she was very sorry. Could she make it up to me by giving me her slick pussy to fuck. And after I ate her, sloppy with him as she was, she did. Given how slick her pussy was still, I was able to stay in her for a long time, sliding in and out, before I came. It was my first time fucking her after sex with another man. And I liked how it felt and she seemed to as well.

I told Amy if she wanted Trent again, even on short notice, to tell me first and they should come to our house to be together. I said I would leave again--but much preferred to watch them or to stay in our study where I could see and listen via the camera system. I would not intrude unless she had asked for me to be there.

Then I want further, a bit uncertain of what I wanted to say but feeling a need to say more about what I was feeling. I told Amy her going with Trent without telling me before she had sex with him convinced me she needed to better understand my views.

"Amy, I have tried to be supportive and I think I have been supportive of your growing enthusiasm for sex, including considering sex with other men, and I encouraged and even facilitated your first time with Trent. Although at times I have to work very hard to overcome my jealousy when you have flaunted your sexuality in public, I find much of what you are doing exciting--for both of us--and I am eager for you to experience greater sexual satisfaction in the days and nights ahead. I know we are both learning and adjusting and I expect that to continue. So far, I have embraced these changes. I have hoped for something like this for a long time.

"But Amy, our marriage won't last if I feel you are ignoring me or otherwise humiliating me, whether intentionally or not, as you seek your own pleasure with others. I'm not going to become a submissive husband who will go along with whatever you want whenever you want it, regardless. I will expect the courtesy of prior consultation, with rare exceptions, when you want to meet with someone else for sex. I'm not a mate who is going to dress up in your lingerie to demonstrate my subservience or suddenly to start doing more than my share of chores around the house because you no longer want to bothered with them while you are preoccupied with other men. If we are to stay together we need to remain a loving couple, not two people each preoccupied only with our own needs. We need to nurture our sexual pleasure in one another even while we, and especially you, seek and enjoy more--and often better--sex with other partners."

Amy said she agreed with all I had said and added, "Derrick, I believe we will stay together. I want to. I love you and no one else. I'm not looking for new love, only, sometimes, new sex. We both need to be thoughtful and generous and share our feelings as we go along."

So, after consulting with me, Amy brought Trent to our house one more time. She told him I was not at home though I was in the study upstairs and watching via the camera I had placed in our bedroom. She was doubtful he would be able to perform with me watching and maybe she would't either. After they had dinner in our dining room I watched them dance and kiss again in the living room. And then I heard them enter our bedroom.

The best part of that night for me was that she positioned herself as much as possible so she was facing directly into one of the two cameras focused on our bed. Once, as he was taking her from behind, I could see, really I could feel, the intensity on both of their faces. It was obvious she liked letting him have her this way, whether he was going very very slowly, teasing her with each stroke on the way into her and then as he slowly pulled back out. I could see the pleasure from each stroke, almost unbearable pleasure on her face at times as she looked at the camera, knowing I was sharing in what she was experiencing. Several times as she looked at me via the camera, I could hear her words. They turned my own feeling way up high. "So good Trent! So very good! So big! I need it! I need this! Give it all to me, Trent!" Then, a bit later, " Now, I need it harder! Faster! Don't stop! I'm almost there! Oh god! Oh yes! Oh, the best yet, Trent! The very best fuck."

As she came and then collapsed: "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Trent. That was a perfect fucking you gave me!"

I could see on his face and hear in his panting sounds how good it had been for him. I was aware Trent spent the rest of the night in our bed with Amy, though I did not hear him leave early in the morning. I was ambivalent on how I felt another man staying the night with my wife in our own house in our own bed. I did not want that to become pattern.

Then a big surprise--at least for me. When Amy and I were having coffee one morning ten days later, she told me while she had loved having hot sex with Trent at our house, in our bed, and the several times with him before, this was probably the last time she would be with him. I was puzzled given the sexual joy I had witnessed--by both of them, I thought. Amy then explained: while Trent gave her high pleasure she increasingly found he lacked imagination, was often too passive; he always expected her to take the lead. Most of all, she told me, he was not very interesting to her. He was preoccupied with his bank job and with golf and working out at the gym. Those were his topics of conversation and it became very tedious to listen to the same subjects over and over. His impressive body did not override for her the fact that he was uninterested in public affairs, read nothing that appealed to her, did not care for art or culture on any level, and so on.

"Derrick, for me Trent Cramer is a hunk with a big dick; that is all he will ever be for me. He was a good fit for my first extra marital sex but now, beyond being boring, he is getting possessive, even jealous of you, my husband, as though I should be exclusively his. I don't want to be sexually exclusive with anyone, Derrick. You know that now and you don't seem to object. I am glad I did have hot and satisfying sex with Trent several times. It opened me up sexually and it opened up our marriage. But now I want to look forward to something more. And I hope you will go there with me!"

Her New Blue Dress: Dancing with Jared and Taking Him Home

One morning over breakfast I mentioned to Amy the annual country club dance was coming up again next month and reminded her of how much she had enjoyed it last year when she wore the form fitting red dress that drew so many hungry stares and an endless chain of requests to dance with her. With that in our minds I raised again how several times when I had encountered Jared Cook around town he always recalled for me how you looked in your red dress, his pleasure in dancing with you then and how he hoped he would be able to dance with you again this year. He even apologized to me one time after he had let slip the comment, "I often think about your wife, Derrick!" I told him I regarded it as a compliment.

"Amy, he obviously was telling the truth. He has been thinking about you and I know you can imagine what kinds of thoughts those are. Do you like knowing he has been thinking about you, and often? Should I say to Jared you hope he will attend again this year and ask to dance with you? Should I say you are planning to wear a sexy dress again and you want him to like it and you want him to tell you he does? That's true, isn't it, Amy?"

She responded, "That's nice to think about, Derrick. You can tell him I hope he will come and dance with me this year like last time. Tell him I will wear another dress I hope will make him happy he came. If he comes Derrick, I am planning to tease you by the way I dance with him--and maybe by the way I dance with some other men as well. I want to make you jealous and I want to make him eager and for you both to understand and be turned on by what I am doing for you. Derrick, I want to appear irresistible to every man who looks at me at the dance, to provoke them to have me on their minds all night long. I want to be desirable to anyone who sees me at the dance.

"Since you seem so interested, Derrick, will you help me with Jared? Will you be alright if I want it to go beyond dancing and beyond touching on the dance floor? What if I want something more after the dance? How will you feel about that? What if I want Jared? Have you already been thinking about that, Derrick?"

So in the days after we talked I understood Amy was looking forward to this dance and especially to being with Jared. Her sexual episodes with Trent had increased her confidence and her desire for new sexual experiences. I expected this dance would be a another kind of coming out event for her, a time and place to flaunt her sexuality--perhaps not just during the dance, but after the dance, to take a man home with her, with us, sex with him her objective and her expectation. I hoped she would want me there, watching them.

When Amy tried on the new dress for me, it confirmed everything I had been expecting. Even compared to her tantalizing red dress last year, this new one would be a still more blatant demonstration of her intention to attract and arouse. The dress was form fitting, light and stretchy, revealing her body in motion with each step, the jiggle of her breasts, the shape of her nipples, her very tight and flat mid section, the curves and the muscles of her gorgeous bottom. I knew she would arouse lust in the minds of most men, and some jealousy and resentment from some of the women.

When I met Jared in the street a few days later, I told him what Amy had said about a new dress and how it would be worth his effort to come to the dance because of what he would see, and that she looked forward to dancing with him. He said he hoped I wouldn't mind if he danced with her more than once and was unable to hide his interest and admiration. I told him I expected that and knew she would enjoy his attention.

Then, to my surprise, Amy said to me over dinner one evening, "Derrick, I had a glass of wine with Jared Cook late this afternoon. He had called to ask me and I said yes I would like that. Just a glass of wine, nothing more, I made that clear to him. I might have even used the word "enthused" about meeting him just to stimulate his interest. I really enjoyed getting to know him better, Derrick. Other than at the dance last year, I hardly knew him at all. I don't recall much of what he or I said then, only that he was attractive and very attracted to me. Today I really found him a much more interesting person than I had anticipated. Such a contrast to Trent Cramer." Her remarks about their meeting really got my attention because it suggested she might be comparing the two men in other ways, one with whom she had good sex with several times but now found boring and another one who she did not find boring at all, quite the opposite.

albright
albright
208 Followers
12