Desires and Desirability Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jared, really is quite well informed, interested in lots of things, well read, a pleasant surprise, Derrick."

"What else did you find out, Amy?"

"Well, one important thing I learned is that he was badly burned in a fire when he was a freshman in high school. After that he had missed a lot of school and missed the kind of social life you and I had in those years. He read a lot, some surprising authors for high school age: Dickens and Conrad, Hardy and Trollope, just to mention a few. He also became very interested in art history and went, usually by himself, to many museums and galleries--and still does. Another surprise: he was very frank in telling me that until recent years he had no meaningful relationships with girls. In high school and college when girls learned of his injuries and especially the deep scars on his chest and back, they tended to find that unappealing, or at least they lacked the confidence or the generosity to go out with him.

"He was a good student and excelled in his courses in environmental science and and public policy--but he has always been a reader. Beyond his courses he worked hard to build up the rest of his body through long hours with a trainer at a private gym and in lifting at home. His appearance kept him from swimming but he ran or bicycled every day. And still does. He told me that one of the reasons he was so happy to dance with me last year was not only because of the way I looked but also because he had just completed dancing lessons. If he danced well, he hoped that would overcome the reluctance of women who knew of or felt his scars. He appreciated the opportunity to be with me and to sense I enjoyed dancing with him and found him attractive.

"Derrick, it was nice to get to know him this afternoon and I am looking forward to giving him many dances again. We talked about meeting again soon after the dance. We did not discuss when or where, or how such meetings might come about--or our intentions.

Amy and I arrived almost an hour late to the dance, all because Amy wanted her entrance to be a clear statement of intent. This year rather than a form fitting red dress her dress was a pale blue. Again it drew all eyes to us, and really to her, as we entered and walked to the table we had reserved. I wondered how many of these lookers appreciated the difference between the Amy of last year and Amy now. It was not just the change in color of her dress! How many noticed that she weighed a bit less and that nearly every part of her already luscious body was firmer and tighter and more finely sculpted. The light blue dress and the almost invisible shelf bra dramatized the shape of her breasts and nipples and offered just a hint of the pale pink of her areoles and the deeper shade of her nipples. She wore her dark black hair up, piled on her head, showing off her lovely neck and ears, inviting warm kisses, the way I find most seductive. Her green eyes were sparkling.

Amy and I danced the first three songs together, one slow, one fast and then, during the third Jared cut in. I could see her tell him not to hold her so tightly. She told me later she wanted him to hold her close but did want not to embarrass me or herself. Then she danced with other men, eager to be with her. I learned when I next danced with her, she had asked Jared what he thought of the new dress. He told her it excited him so much he had become hard watching the two of us earlier and he knew he would find it difficult every time he was near her not to show this. She had told him she had nothing on underneath the dress except for the very lightly wired bra supporting her breasts up and displaying her nipples so erotically. I could feel myself growing hard thinking about what they were feeling each time they danced.

As we danced Amy surprised me by asked me directly if I would mind if something sexual happened between her and Jared that night. I asked what she had in mind. "What if I told him you wanted to leave early and I hoped he would give me a ride home?"

"OK. Then what?"

"What if I took the garage door opener with me and asked him to he pull his car into our garage. I could make out with him while still in the car just to let him know I was ready for more inside. Maybe I would even tell him what more I wanted when we went inside. You could have set up the camera system and adjusted the lighting in the living room and in our bedroom before we arrived. I will ask him in for a nightcap and then sit with him in the living room and let nature take its course. Derrick, from being with him again tonight, I find him much more interesting than Trent and believe he and I could do something special together--if you don't mind. Do, you Derrick? Do you mind if I have sex with Jared?"

"No I don't mid Amy. I want it for you."

She went further to be sure even though she knew how I would react.

"Derrick, tell me, do you want me to have sex with Jared tonight while you watch? Can you ask me to?"

"I would like that, Amy. For the two of you to enjoy one another."

"You can be more direct than that, Derrick. Do you want me to bring him home and give him a good fuck? Do you want to watch me fuck Jared? Not just to be fucked, but to fuck him, for you to see I am the one who needs it most and doesn't mind showing it to him--and to you?"

"Amy, you know I want that for you. And I want to experience it with you if you will let me."

"So then ask me, my husband. Here while we are dancing and he is waiting for another dance. Ask me to fuck someone else because you want it. If you don't object, ask me to fuck Jared, in our house, maybe in our bed if I want too take him there."

"Amy, I want you to bring Jared home, and then I want you to fuck him, anywhere you like and any way you like. I want to watch and listen. I want you to fuck Jared tonight because we each want that for ourselves and for one another. Will you fuck him for me, Amy?"

"I think I will, Derrick. I think I will fuck Jared for you. Tonight. In our house. Probably in our bed!"

So after one more dance with her, with that conversation in mind, I left and drove home. In a half hour or so I heard Jared's car pull into the garage. Fifteen minutes went by before they came into the door near the kitchen. Amy's lips were swollen from their kisses and her nipples were hard. Several buttons on his shirt were undone. I had drinks ready for the three of us and we chatted in the living room for awhile, mostly about the dance and the reactions of other men to Amy's dress and her willingness to dance with many of them and how excited some of them had been. Amy enjoyed reliving those moments.

I asked Jared if he liked Amy's dress this year and dancing with her. He said "Your wife was amazing to look at and to dance with last year but even more spectacular this year; everyone was looking closely at her body tonight; no man could resist. She had told me she had been spending much more time at the fitness center and it shows: tighter and firmer everywhere."

Amy thanked him. I said, "I told you so, Amy!"

I said then I was going upstairs to bed and wanted to leave them alone to enjoy one another's company. I turned on soft jazz and adjusted the lights though still enough light on the couch so I would have a good view. I bent over Amy and whispered in her ear, "Amy, I want you to have good sex with Jared. Give him everything he wants. And take whatever you need and anyway you want it. I want to watch you and hear you to let yourself go. Amy, I want to watch you fuck him."

I went up the stairs, turned on the video camera system, and sat back in my favorite comfortable chair. And I watched. And listened.

They danced one dance, held each other tight, then began to kiss. Before even one song ended she led him to the couch. She reached to finish unbuttoning his shirt. Although he knew she was aware of his scars, I heard him say he didn't want touching his badly burned chest and back to shock her, that sometimes touching him was off putting to women and they did not want to go further with him. He took out a blindfold from his pocket and asked her to let him put it on her. She let him though she told him she didn't need it. Then she began to run her hands up and down his arms. She said to him, "Your feel very strong, Jared. I like having my hands on you. Your arms are like steel."

Jared took off his shirt. Then he took her hands and moved them up and down his scarred chest and then pulled her arms around him and she moved her hands all over his back. She told me later she found it a great turn on to explore him while blindfolded, his very hard body, his rough skin, uncovering his secrets, feeling sympathy but mainly deeply erotic arousal, imagining how her touches felt to him, wanting to please him and reward him for the pain he had suffered.

I watched them as their hunger grew and any restraint diminished. She lowered the top of her dress and drew his hands to her breasts and he feasted on them with his mouth. I heard him ask her to lean back on the couch; he knelt in front of her, lifted her skirt, grasped each knee and spread her wide. She told me it made her very horny to envision him looking at her naked cunt for the first time. She used the words carnal and lascivious to describe her mood.

"I like to spread for you, Jared. Do you like the way my pussy looks? It's yours tonight, Jared. I want you to use it. I need to feel you there. Take what you want."

"What do you want right now, Amy?"

"I want your mouth, Jared. I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to lick my pink pussy lips, and tease my clit with your tongue and make me come with you for the first time. And then I want us to do much more tonight. All night, Jared. Whatever we have to give one another. I believe we will be good for each other. I like you and I want to give you what you desire."

Soon she began to mew and moan as his mouth and tongue responded to her need. Her breath became faster and she shuddered and smiled in a first orgasm. I could read her pleasure on her face. She removed the blindfold then, stood up, peeled off the blue dress and tossed it aside. That was all she had on after their brief time together in the garage. She was naked for him for the first time and, for the first time, she was able to see his body. She sat down next to him and he watched her run her hands over the scars, pleased there was no sign of revulsion in her eyes, quite the opposite. She kissed him on the lips and began to run her mouth all around his chest, feeling the rough scars, letting him know she embraced the strength of his body and signaling her deep desire for it. She reached for his sex, hard and thick, and I heard her say, "Beautiful, Jared. Perfect. I want to touch you, your cock and your balls. I want to play with you Jared. Do you want me to play with you?"

She moved her hands over his chest and then down and wrapped her fingers around his cock and began to stroke him, looking into his eyes as she did so. " What do you want, Jared.? Ask me for what you want and I will give it to you."

"Amy, will you suck my cock?"

"Yes, I will, Jared. I want to suck your cock." And she lowered her mouth on him and began to suck.

"Do you like to suck cocks, Amy? Do you like doing that for other men?"

"Not always, Jared. But I know I will like to suck your cock."

"Why do you like to suck cocks?"

"Because men appreciate it so much. I like to give pleasure."

"Tell me, Amy."

"Jared, I want to suck your cock. You have a nice cock. I like the way your cock looks, Jared. I think you have a beautiful cock. I want your cock in me tonight. But first I want to be your cocksucker. You can call me your cocksucker, Jared. That's what I am tonight! Let me suck you, Jared."

She moved her hand slowly up and down and around and then lowered her mouth and was noisy in her sucking and her breathing. He stopped her before he came and he told her what he wanted, to take her from the back.

I heard her whisper, "Jared, that is exactly what I want, to kneel for you and present my pussy and my ass to you for your use. However you want it, fast or slow, hard or soft, I want to give myself to you any way you want to take me, any place you want to give me your cum. And later, we can do it again, the same or another way. I won't want to stop until we can't go further. "

She got on all fours so he could take her from the back, and all the while as he moved in her she kept her eyes turned toward the camera showing me she was sharing this with me and had me on her mind. He went very slowly. Maybe he wanted to tease her and hoped she would beg him to go faster and harder. I could see her passion rising and hear her little sounds of pleasure and then the much louder ones as she climbed the ladder. Then she did beg him to go harder and faster and he took her to a climax that shook her all over and I watched as she wound down from her high and then collapsed. At the end she looked at the camera and mouthed my name, and "I love you." And "Thank you!"

Then Jared said something surprising. I wondered what brought it to his mind just then.

"Amy, have you ever been with two men with one fucking you while you were sucking the other?

And then Amy stunned me with her response.

"No Jared. I have not done that. Not yet."

"But you might?"

"Maybe. But now I will bethinking about it, about two men fucking me at the same time. Maybe we will do that sometime. I might like that in some special circumstance."

"Amy, I might be able to arrange that special circumstance in a way you would enjoy."

She did not respond but I assumed she was thinking about how that would look and feel.

A few days after her first time with Jared, Amy and I talked. We tried again to reach a new understanding of where we were and what it meant for the future. The first thing I did, and then she joined me, was to review how our sexual lives had changed since we first began to talk nearly two years ago about our sexual dissatisfactions, how we both had felt a diminished desire for and interest in sex.

"Amy, you were feeling undesirable and I tried to dissuade you of that by sharing with you admiring comments from Trent and Jared, and my own. And then we decided to make some changes, mainly getting our bodies into shape so that we could be more confident in our attractiveness to one another and to others. And then we went to the Open Door sex club in New York and that began to make us consider the possibility of sex with other partners. And then you wore that spectacular swim suit to the pool at the country club and you could not longer deny the sexual desire in the eyes of many of the men there.

"But your first real coming out was at the Arts Council dance over a year ago now when wearing that incredibly revealing red dress seemed to set you on fire and inflamed Jared and others who danced with you that night. Soon after you and Trent began a flirtation and developed a strong, soon compelling, mutual attraction as you worked out at the fitness center. All of that together led up to us inviting Trent to dinner at our house, the three of us understanding what that meant--a night of exciting sex between the two of you, the first time you had been with another man since we married. That night also make apparent to both of us the changes in my own sexual attitudes, my strong desire to see you enjoying sex with another man and my willingness to accept and support you in your need for new and better sex."

I went on to tell Amy I realized and accepted she now needed more than I could give her sexually and I assumed this need would continue on her part. I said I believed she needed unrestrained sex with others much more than I did with other women. I admitted again how much I loved being with her or watching her when she was with someone else but that I still very much expected her to let me know in advance of her plans and arrangements to be with someone else. I admitted to her I realized nevertheless she would sometimes indulge in selfish sex, occasionally leaving me out of it except for telling me about it later. I promised I would help her, if and when she wanted, to find lovers who could give her the sexual excitement she craved and the satisfaction she deserved.

But then I am certain I surprised her by telling her I also had learned more over the past months about my sexual preferences and needs and I expected her to help me fulfill them, that most of them directly involved her.

"Amy, sometimes when you have a date with another man, I want to have sex with you before you leave our house. When your lover asks why you are so wet, or slick, or smell like you have had sex, I want you to tell him your husband fucked you just before you came to him, to say I come first, I have the first claim on you and I sometime want to assert it. Or when you return home, Amy, after being with another man, I want you to spread your legs for me as soon as you come in, on the couch or in our bed and, while I fuck you, while I reclaim you as my wife, tell me about what you and he have done together. Also, whenever you can, I want you to bring your lovers to our house so I can watch or listen to the two of you and maybe sometimes play a more active role. I know this won't be possible all of the time or maybe even most of the time but I want you to try to make it happen here, in our house or sometimes in some other place where I can be there, even if not visible and participating.

"I am eager to fuck you sometime while you are with another man, Amy. I'd like for you to suck me while your lover is taking you. Or to let me kiss you and see the changing expressions on your face and hear the sounds you are making while he is fucking you. I would like to take you while you are holding him and kissing him. I want to experience both your hunger and your enjoyment and to take my own pleasure from what you are experiencing.

"Amy, I hope we can search for opportunities to share, you being with a man while I am with a woman, perhaps his wife, trading partners for an evening or a week end, maybe here in our house but maybe on vacation or in some other city. I wish we could be part of a group who come together regularly to exchange partners. I don't want to just watch you with other men. I want to be with other women sometimes, but most of all I want to somehow, in some way, be with you when you are having sex.

"Those are some of my desires, Amy, and you can help fulfill them for me just as I have been helping and supporting you. I hope we can look forward to better meeting your needs and mine."

12