All Comments on 'Desires and Desirability Ch. 04'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

The problem with willing cuckold stories is that it is difficult to create any drama or something that would engage the reader. One might as well have a story of husband and wife going to dinner. At least in this case, there was a little twist that husband wanted to have sex first. But, still hard to develop anything original or dramatic in the willing cuckold genre.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I like that they are feeling their way to this new reality together. It has to be that way for it to work in the long term

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving wife? How? Because he knows and encourages her life style doesn't fit the parameter of a loving wife. Why not just buy a make dog, lead him around the city and watch him fuck all of the bitches being walked on leashes?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Spectacular. The depth of these characters is very good. The fact that she spent time getting to know and understand her lover was refreshing. So many stories simply are a wife getting horny for a big dick. I loved the interaction between husband and wife. Their discussions and admissions to each other. Very nice indeed. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Prepare yourself for the onslaught of whiny comments from the troll. Nice story by the way.

Flyer2Flyer210 months ago

Liked that they both wanted the same thing. Sex with another partner. Him knowing and watching and she knowing he was watch and the open relationship they have together

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Voyeurism, cuckoldry, exhibitionism, and the scarred body of Jared are all fetishes. They are also four of the ten tags that go with this story. Of the other six most are rather mundane and could apply to a "normal" cheating wife scenario.

And that is the difference between Fetish and Loving Wives. Derrick knows and gets off on Amy's slutiness and she enjoys the new found "power" of her sexuality. Together they are into a grand round of fetish activities that stroke thier carnal desires. So fetishism.

This isn't a story about Amy, a wife making a unilaterl voyage of self discovery. Making a decision for better or worse. She isn't trying to do something to improve her relationship with her husband. She isn't just scratching an 'itch' for a few weeks...or months. This is just a wife finding out she can talk her husband into doing anyone she desires to try. This is about a husband without balls and submission issues. They really have effectively ceased to be husband and wife and have become roommates with benefits and a mutual enjoyment of a perverse lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a dumbass.

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u24 months ago

I want to be first then put his cock in her. When he is finished I want to clean him and eat her clean

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous