Desires for a Nymph

Story Info
A man finally caves to his cravings for a Nymph.
2.1k words
3.58
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She truly was a beauty laying there in the grass, I haven't been able to keep my mind off this woman for days. A nymph with the body of a goddess always covered in a beautiful light blue dress that matches her perfectly flowing hair. The iron chains that wrapped around my body tingles as they slithered silently like snakes around me. Since I was a child, I had the power to use magic on iron. I could make it form to my will, melt and form into any shape I desired. Nymphs were incredibly strong in magic, but all fae fell to iron. It stiffed their magic and made them nothing more than human. If I could just get my iron around her then she would be mine. My heart was racing as I kneeled silently in the grass and willed my iron to slide across the ground. It melted around me to the ground and advanced. Chills came across my body as my magic flowed through the metal, I could feel the iron, I could feel what it felt. The grass, dirt, and dew that came into contact with it I could feel.

As silent as the wind it flowed like liquid across the ground inching its way to the woman. As if she sensed it as the iron approached her, she snapped up jumping to her feet. She was quick, but I was quicker. As fast as a cobra strike my iron launched to her ankle flowing over her perfect skin. Oh, her skin, through the iron I felt her warm smooth skin, the touch sent electricity all over me and my heart raced faster. But I couldn't be distracted, not yet at least. I forced my magic on spurring it up her body. From leg to leg it jumped forming into solid chains that pinned to the ground. She stumbled and fell to the ground. I had her now. More chains formed as they attached to her wrists and ankles. I stood and moved forward toward her as mu final chain hardened around her neck fully holding her down.

She squirmed against my magic as I kneeled down at her feet grabbing her ankles. Her golden eyes wide looking down at me as I leaned down and kissed her skin. A small whimper escaped her lips as I moved up inch by inch kissing both legs pushing up more and more of her dress.

"Please" She started to say. My grip locked on her legs sending my magic to tighter around her throat cutting off the words. This had to be perfect. I sit up and lean forward placing my finger on her lips as I loosen the grip, she obeys as air flows back into her chest making her perfect breasts rise and fall. My free hand slides up her body stopping at her neck, I brush her skin as I slide down and grip her dress. This pathetic thing was getting in the way of my view. I pull back hard lifting her body off the ground her arms and legs catching on the chains holding her down. I pull and pull harder as she lets out a little scream. The sound of tearing cloth snaps through the air as her body drops to the ground with dress in my hands above my head. My heart stopped as I looked down. Even better than I could have imagined. Her pale smooth skin was flawless, the curves of her body caught my breath, and her massive breasts bounced with each breath.

Chest pounding, I reach down cupping her chest. Oh, they were so soft and smooth as I filled my hands with her breasts. My breath was quickening, I was getting hungry. I needed her, I needed to feel her, taste her, fuck her. A shrill gasp forced its way out of her as I down wrapping my lips around her nipple. My tongue swirling around it as I sucked on them biting down. Fingers pinching and pulling on her other nipple feeling it harden at my touch. I pulled my mouth away letting out a breath of cold air on her nipple. Red with teeth marks goose bumps spread from her hard nipple. I settled down switching between her perfect breasts sucking on them hearing her little gasps and moans as my hand slides down her body. Finger tips gliding across her skin tingling at the touch I follow the curves down willing my magic to spread her legs open for me. Her thighs tense as I settle my body between them trying to fight my chains as they force her open for me. One hand wrap under her back pulling her chest into my as the other moved to her perfect ass. Her moans grow more intense as I squeeze her ass and start to slide down. Her chest covered in teeth marks I kiss down her body. Her chest is rising faster and faster as I slide down. Thrashing against my chains I slide down effortlessly kissing across her waist biting her skin. I wrap my arms under her legs pulling her hips to me locking her in place.

"No no no no no no no no." she mutters squirming harder. I lower my head and taste her. My mouth waters at the first touch. Hunger takes over again, and I dig in sliding my tongue between her legs. Her pussy wet and warm as I harden my grip on her legs keeping her in. she bucks her hips thrusting her pussy into my face as I dig in harder eater her out. My lips playing with her clit causes her chest to rise faster bouncing her tits faster.

"No no no no...yes" I freeze at her word. One word that boiled my blood clouding my vision. She gasped as she realized what she said. I push into her lifting her ass off the ground rolling her body onto her shoulders. Looking down on her with my face buried between her legs I see her eyes. Something was different, still golden but no longer filled only with fear but mixed now with pleasure. She cheeks were red as she gasped. Moaning louder I feel her pussy pulse around my tongue. My eyes widen as I move faster eating her out with a savage hunger. Her breath quicken as eyes began to roll back, I feel her toes curl and legs flex mouth half open in a silent gasp. Silence hold for a second before she explodes. Power rushed across my tongue as she screams bucking her hip gasping.

I pull back my face wet and her pussy glistening and red. She remained gasping squirming against me as I pull off my shirt to wipe my face. I drop her hips back to the ground and stand. Snapping my fingers, the chains curve to my will yanking her body to kneel before me. She still pants looking up at me, I reach forwarded and run my fingers through her hair laceing them in it and gripping a handful. I drop my pants to the ground my cock already hard from all the fun. Her eyes widen as I step in front of her and she clams her jaw shut. I smile tightening on her hair willing the chains on her throat tighter as well. Her eyes bulge and slowly her mouth opens wider and wider.

"Good girl." I say loosening the chains and stepping forward. Her mouth remains open as I slide my cock into her mouth. Her tongue slides over the shaft as I push in and out slowly. Slide further and further in with each thrust she gags as I go almost all the way in. I thrust in hard forcing her head flush with my stomach and my cock slides down her throat bulging against the chains. Her eyes snap open wide throat gagging and pulsing around my cock. I let go of her hair and she snaps back gasping leaving a trail of spit from my cock to her lips. I step forward forcing her head back as I push in again forcing my cock in deeper grabbing her head with both hands, I yank her head again and again faster onto my cock. Every inch sliding down her throat over and over again. Groans and moans cut short with each thrust I fuck her face faster and deeper. I feel myself getting closer, needing it I lock around her head and thrust with my hips as fast as I can deep throating her faster and faster. Her breath catches as I grow harder getting ready to cum. One last thrust I drive my cock into her mouth and orgasm. My cock pulses as I blow deep down her throat. I hold as every last drip slides down her throat before I let her yank back. She collapses to the ground gasping for air with cum and saliva dripping out of her mouth.

Stepping around her I drop down grabbing her ass. She gasps looking back as I lean down sliding finger in her dripping wet pussy. Trying to sit back I force the chains to pin her down on all fours as I lean in tongue tasting her again. I slide in with my fingers filling her up. She moans again louder this time still working for air. My other hand grabbing her ass slides over and a shrill scream comes out of her as my thumb slides in her tight ass. I push it to the knuckle as I finger her pussy faster pulling my head back to watch. Her body trembles as I finger both holes. My cock grown again as I watch her squirm with pleasure. Hard again I settle behind her pulling away my fingers and sliding up.

My cock hovers over her wet pussy as I slide the tip in. She is tight enough to make it hard to push in. I force my way deeper slowly sliding in and out a little deeper each time. Gasping as I force my way inside her she gets louder and louder until I slam myself in all the way. I reach up grabbing her hair forcing her head to the ground and I start to pound into her. I force my cock hard into her.

"Yes master" she mutters through gasps of air. Master? I like that. I go faster and harder, forcing her to say it again and again. Leaning back, I thrust in hard and deep. I can feel her stretching out to fit me. Her moans are more with pleasure then pain now. Sliding my thumb back in her ass I keep fucking her watching her body rock with each thrust. I slap her ass making her yelp, again I slap until her as I nice and red. The rocking of her body makes me want to watch those tits bounce. I yank out willing the chains to give me my desire and flip her over. As fast as she lands, I'm back inside her fucking her again slamming harder rocking her body more as her tits bounce up and down to my pace. Her face is red as she says master over and over biting her lip moaning.

I pull back and lift her hips to my face tasting her dipping wet pussy again. My tongue slides across her ass spitting in it. My thumb stretched it out enough for me. I drop her back down keeping her legs up pushing her hips up lifting her ass. I slide in her ass very slowly. Lubed up from her pussy I slide in. She screams as I go deeper and deeper. Once I'm all the way in I hold looking down at her wincing in pain with a devilish smile on her face.

"Fuck my ass master" Those words caught me more off than any before. I comply slowly at first but faster with each thrust stretching her to fit me. Thumb down playing with her clit I go faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum" She gasps as I go all out ramming my cock deep and hard into her. I go faster and harder fucking her until she screams as she orgasms toes curling and body thrashing. My cock yanks out as I fuck her harder and I slam it back into her pussy and go without stopping. I feel myself getting closer as I slam into her harder. My cock grows harder as I build up. Faster I fuck her, my breath going faster and harder I lose control and my magic drops. The chains fall off and she wraps around me digging into my skin with teeth and nails letting me fuck her. The please she begs for through her teeth dug into my skin was for me to cum deep in her. I force myself faster and harder slamming into her with all my power as I orgasm. My body locks as she thrusts her hips pulling every drop of cum out of me into her.