Desires in the Dark

Story Info
Heather becomes a tentacled monster in the dark.
3k words
4.44
6.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather shouldn't have ignored it when her night light failed.

But she was fucking Cam just then, and she didn't want to let him go. His cock was deep inside her cunt, thrusting and banging hard against her as she locked her legs around his back, letting him pull her up with him on every juicy thrust. Her arms were splayed beside her to the edges of her narrow bed, gripping the sides as she held on, stifling her pleasure into little gasping squeaks so that her roommates wouldn't hear too much.

One moment, she was staring through a fog of lust at his lovely sex-wracked face, his dirty blonde hair flopping shaggy shadows in the dim light from the little clown-shaped night light by her bed, the next moment it was out and there was nothing she could see except the swelling dark.

She'd never fucked in darkness in the past. In fact, she'd barely ever even been in total darkness anyway. She'd always slept with night lights on, ever since before she could remember. A moment of silly panic flashed across her mind, but she pushed it down, as she felt Cam continuing to rut, undaunted by the darkness.

But then as he went on she felt her mind become unmoored, her body seeming alien and new to her, even as her pleasure went on unabated. A new and indescribable sensation swept out through her limbs, and she felt things begin to change. Her arms were not just holding on, but seemed to be sticking to her bed. Her cunt began to stretch it seemed, going deeper down Cam's cock with every thrust, pliable and molding outward to his groin. Her legs were sticking on as well and seemed to wrap his body much more tightly than before, following the contours closely, strengthening their grip and adding more, somehow, wrapping around one another in slippery oozing pleasure, and another and another, feeling like not just two but many knotting their way across his back and upper thighs to pull him to her opening hungry cunt, which swallowed up his balls as well, opening and stretching to suck the salty orbs inside, feeling their supple roundness pressed against his cock within her hungry lustful cunt. Her mouth was full of needles and her breasts were aching tight, wet with a liquid lust that seemed to ooze out of her skin. A heavy pungent smell like tropical flowers seemed to fill the room, and she ran her massive swollen tongue against the back side of rows and rows of jagged tangled teeth. Her agile grasping cunt was pulling at the cock and balls that filled it, milking Cam for all she could, although it seemed that he'd stopped thrusting into her, and now he jerked and came inside, delectable and lovely sperm that brought her to her own orgasm. A deep and liquid bellow came up out of her mouth, somewhere between a tiger roaring and the gurgling of a sewer drain.

That sound shocked Heather back out of her sexual trance, like a bucket of cold water and adrenaline, and she let go of Cam in shock, uncertain what she'd done but feeling scared and fearful what she'd see. She reached out in the darkness, to a switch that she could never reach, across to the other side of the room, found her fingers ready on the switch and flipped the lights back on.

Blinding light flooded through her room and Heather reached her hand up to her face. She felt her eyes were wide with shock, saw Cam was looking dazed and shocked as well. His hazel eyes were staring wide-eyed into hers beneath that shaggy fringe of dirty blonde, his trim and hairless chest was heaving with deep panicked breaths. She felt her own chest heaving too, small breasts bobbing lightly on her petite frame. She didn't feel unusual, whatever had happened in the dark was gone. But what a feel and sound. It seemed impossible to think that sound had come out of her mouth. Her cunt was empty, oozing sperm, contracting still from time to time, reminding her that she'd just come. His cock was lying drooling on her thigh, a lovely sticky mess of mingled sperm and fluids from her cunt. Other than that, though, Cam wasn't touching her, just hovering up above, up on his arms with knees between her legs.

It seemed like neither of them would speak. Their breaths were settling down a little bit at a time. Heather felt afraid. She felt afraid to touch her boyfriend, afraid he might be scared of her and would not want that touch just now. Hell, she was scared right now as well. She didn't know just what had happened to her in the dark, and she did not know how to ask. Or was it actually anything at all? Was her mind playing tricks on her somehow?

The longer they didn't speak, the stranger that it felt. And so she figured she'd break the ice and asked, "Hey, Cam? Are you OK?"

His face relaxed a bit, as he seemed relieved to have her speak, and said, "I guess so. I did enjoy all that." Another pause. "But was it me, or did things get a little weird toward the end?"

"I felt it too." She grimaced. "Do... do I look different now?"

"No," he said, "You're just the same. A little flushed from fucking." He gave a wicked grin, and Heather could feel her face heat up. "And you blush as good as always too."

"But I..." she said, and stopped. "I just don't know. Scoot up." She pushed his chest, and he got up onto his knees. She scrunched her own legs back by his sides, then swiveled to sit up. He moved to sit beside her and they sat there next to one another, legs off the side of her narrow twin-sized bed.

"I'll bet your roommates heard you that time," he said, that wicked grin appearing once again."

"I'll bet the downstairs neighbors heard me too," she said, hiding her embarrassment in her hands, "Oh God, I wish I hadn't made that noise." Pause, then look at him, "I wish I knew how the fuck I made that noise."

"I have to say," he grinned at her, "I wasn't expecting to hear a noise like that. I'll take it as a compliment. You know you're doing well in bed when your girlfriend makes roaring monster sounds."

"Did..." she asked, then hesitated, "Did anything else feel weird to you?"

"Shit, Heather, I don't really know." He ran his hands back through his hair. "It all felt really confusing and crazy there, but it was good. I just don't know."

She looked at the switch across the room, the one that she'd flipped on from several meters distance. "I need to pee," she said abruptly, and stood to put her bathrobe on. She walked out of her room and went to the bathroom that she shared with her roommates, walked in and shut the door. And actually, she really did need to go pee, good post-sex health and all, but afterwards she looked into the mirror. She was just her. The same plain white-skinned skinny Texas blonde she'd been for all her twenty-six years on this earth, with her same reasonably attractive but unremarkable face. Her ponytail had come askew, and instinctively she stopped to fix it. Opening her bathrobe, she looked up and down her body too. No difference there as well. Just her same old scrawny body, small breasts with small pink nipples, no belly fat, thin blonde pubic hair that was sticky right now from the sex that she'd just had, narrow hips above strong smooth legs down to her perfectly ordinary feet. But in the dark, she'd felt so different. She didn't know what to think, or to expect, but it certainly wasn't to just see her normal self, no differences at all. She certainly couldn't have flipped that light-switch, but she had, with this just ordinary arm that was meters shorter than it would need to be.

Feeling confused and irritated, she walked back to her room. Cam was dressed already and didn't quite meet her eye as he said, "Got to go, you know, an early day tomorrow."

"Yeah," said Heather, feeling a sinking feeling in her stomach. Their kiss goodbye was chaste, if on the lips, and neither of them seemed quite up for hugging properly. She felt mixed feelings as she watched Cam walking out the door. She didn't want to see him go, she felt afraid to ask if he was leaving her, but also she wanted time for herself to see if she could figure anything out on her own. If something was going on with her, she wanted to figure it out herself before she brought her boyfriend into it again.

And if she thought about it rationally, she didn't actually think Cam that was breaking up with her. In a year and a half of dating they'd had their ups and downs and fights. This wasn't even anywhere near the most awkward time that they'd had about sex, either, though the other ones had been far more explicable. She thought about the time they'd both had food poisoning from a cheap gyro place and stupidly tried to distract themselves by fooling around together, and just how awful that had been. If they could survive that fiasco, surely their relationship would weather this. If only she could understand what happened better.

Heather looked over at the little clown night light by her bed. It was still dark. No wonder there, that thing was old. It really was too childish a thing for her by far, she'd got it when she was only twelve, but she had kept it with her into her adulthood out of sentimental feelings. Even LED lights fail eventually, however, and it looked like it had simply chosen this time to finally give up the ghost. She poked and prodded for a while, but got no life from it. It must be dead at last.

She started to go out of her room, intending to retrieve another of the night lights that she'd scattered all around the rooms of her apartment, but then she stopped. She'd always thought she needed them, that she was fearful of the dark. But was she? Or did she just think she was? Whatever else had happened in the dark, she certainly hadn't been feeling scared of it. Scared of what had happened to her, that was another thing entirely.

Could she experiment with darkness? That thought felt scary, but exhilarating. She thought about her mother always setting up multiple night lights in her childhood room, because the dark was just too scary for Heather. She had no memory of it ever being any other way, and she'd always just known that it was true, just like she was blonde and liked potato chips. But as she thought about it now, she realized that she didn't have any actual memory of actually being in the dark and being scared. She'd certainly been afraid of being afraid of the dark, and had scrupulously avoided night-time walks at camp and trips to caves and certain opportunities for adventures with sex or drugs while she was studying at college. Her roommates knew that Heather had to have her night lights everywhere, because grown-up Heather was still afraid of the dark. Or so she thought.

Well, she could find out now. Her door was closed, as was the window-shade of course, given what she and Cam had just been up to. She stood by the door and put her hand on the light switch. She could do this. She took a deep breath and flipped off the switch, keeping her hand tight on it just in case.

The room was dark. Pitch black, just like it had been earlier with Cam, except that she was all alone. That should have made it feel more scary, Heather thought, but actually she was feeling fine. Relaxed. Comfortable. In fact, it felt quite natural to her to stand here in the dark, feeling her eyes slowly starting to adjust. She opened and dropped her robe and stood there in the dark, stark naked once again, feeling the light cool breeze from her window air conditioner against her skin. But those strange sensations from before were not returning. She was just her normal self, but in the dark.

She stepped across and sat down on her bed, then lay down on her back. Her eyes appeared to have fully adjusted to the dark, and she found the room was full of a surprising number of little lights that she had never thought about. Above her on her ceiling, a line of faint light traced its way across, the ever-present Houston glow seeping in a crack around the shade. The air conditioner LED was blinking green as it was working. To her surprise, she even saw its pulsing faintly in a circle on the ceiling up above it too. Her door had light coming in from other parts of the apartment on all the cracks around its edge. Several other pieces of electronics had little steady or blinking lights as well. Even her earbuds had a tiny blinking orange light as they sat charging on her desk, and she could see the things around them lighting up orange too on every blink. It felt to Heather like she'd gone into a wonderland.

She lay there naked in the dark a while, breathing slowly in and out and watching the play of tiny lights around her room. And then she started feeling restless and started wanting something more, to see what it would be like if she went to an even darker place. And where to go seemed natural, of course: she'd just go down beneath her bed, where she could drape the blanket down and seal the room lights all away. And so she moved the blanket, then lay down on her back on the cool wooden floor and slid herself past the hanging blanket and into the darker darkness underneath the bed.

It was pretty dusty underneath the bed. Her naked shoulders and ass and calves all felt kind of gritty as she scrunched herself along. But Heather was surprised to find she didn't mind. In fact, somehow being rolled in dust bunnies was feeling oddly snuggly and homey. The floor felt nice and solid against her back, and she kept waiting for her eyes to adjust, but it was so much darker here than up above that she was still not seeing anything. Her breathing was slow and steady, calm, not a trace of the panicked fear that she really, really would have thought she'd feel.

So, what? Had she just outgrown her fear? Or maybe it hadn't actually been her fear after all, but her mother's fear? But her mother didn't keep a night light in her own bedroom, Heather definitely remembered that. All her life, it had been just her and her mother, no siblings. She'd never met her father and her mother never talked about him either. All that time just the two of them, until Heather went away for college. She'd never really felt alone, even when her mother was away overnight attending the births she midwived. She wondered if her mother had felt alone, however. Maybe that was the reason for the night lights, her mother trying to bundle her up protectively somehow. It made her smile, there, in the dark, thinking of her mother's nervous love.

In fact, Heather now felt triumphant being in the dark. She also felt a little silly for being there lying naked underneath her bed. And that brought her mind back to Cam, and what they had been doing not so long ago atop the bed. In fact, even now she could still feel the sticky remnants of their sex all matted in her pubic hair and gunking up her cunt. The thought brought a tingle to her groin, and she let a lazy hand drift down, slipping a finger in to feel the messy mix of sperm and juices in her cunt.

She was still all loose and open down there from their fuck, and she brought her finger up to taste it, relishing the smell and taste of sex. She thought about how good it felt to fuck Cam earlier, how she loved being a petite woman in a relationship with a strong man, so that her whole body could be thrown around by the fucking of her man. As she thought, she spread her thighs, stretching herself wide with her hands and enjoying the tense sensation on her inner thighs, the feel of her hands against the smooth strong surface of the muscles there. She felt her cunt gape open to the air, felt its hunger for a cock, and found herself imagining Cam up above her on the bed, just the right place for her to... to do what? She didn't know, but knew it would be good and she was into it. She was into being underneath the bed and reaching up with Cam above her, where he'd be waiting for her strong and lustful touch. She needed him inside her now, used a pair of fingers as a substitute. Her cunt felt warm and tight and small, and she remembered how she'd drawn him in before, opening so wide and the amazing sensation of holding not just cock but balls as well, remembering the whole collection filling and stretching her as she remembered wrapped him tightly with her legs, it had felt like many legs not just her two, and then she felt herself begin to come, high-pitched gasping and whining sounds, cunt spasming and happy as she moved her fingers round and round the inside of its opening with her legs still stretched open wide as she could go and shaking as she held a thigh tightly with her other hand. As her orgasm passed, Heather began to relax once more in the friendly welcoming dark, and she settled happily beneath her bed on nothing but the dusty wooden floor, mystery forgotten for now as she let go and slept.