Desires in the Dark Pt. 02

Story Info
After sex, Heather transforms into a monster again.
2.8k words
4.47
3.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather bonked her head as she started to sit up, remembering too late that she had gone to sleep beneath her bed. As she took stock, she felt grimy with dirt and dust all down her naked back and legs and butt where she'd been lying on the floor, and knew her hair must also be quite filthy. What the heck had she been thinking, going to sleep under her bed instead of on top of it like a normal grown-ass woman.

Oh well, she thought, too late for that regret. She'd just have to deal with the consequences of her bad decision. She pulled herself sideways out from underneath the bed, then stood and collected her bathrobe from where she'd dropped it by the door. She shrank away a moment from putting it on, but then shrugged and decided that she'd just have to wash it after using it today. Peer out in the hall for roommates on conflicting schedules, then into the bathroom and start her day. She lingered in the shower for a long time, but eventually felt clean enough and moved along with life.

Whatever the strangeness of the night before, Heather's day was absolutely normal, just putting in her time cleaning teeth and chatting with her dentist boss and other co-workers. Cooking and sharing food with her roommates, laughing as they appreciated a bad rom-com together. At bedtime, she only varied her routine in that she did not attempt to fix or replace her night light. She just felt so happy and powerful that she could handle the darkness now, while at the same time feeling silly that she felt that way. She didn't call Cam though, and he didn't call her either. In a mixture of emotions, she settled down on her bed and embraced the darkness as she went to sleep.

In fact, she didn't see Cam for several days. It was only on Saturday afternoon that they next got together, Heather coming up to his baking hot top-floor loft to catch up and hang out a while before they were going to head off to a party with their friends together. His windows were all open, but that was basically just futile in the summer Houston heat. Without a fan on either, the humid air seeped sluggishly around, resentfully refusing to even sop up sweat properly.

As she came in, she saw that Cam was sitting up on his dirty blue couch with his head thrown back against the cushion, arms draped out to either side, shirtless and glistening with sweat. "Hey, babe," he said, turning his head as she came through the unlocked rusty metal door, "How's it hanging?"

"Hey, Cam," she replied, "I'm good enough. You wanna blow this place?"

"Naw, not yet," he grinned, "I'm getting my sauna time, you know. Clears the toxins right on out of my system."

Heather shook her head and came to settle next to him. She didn't share her boyfriend's enthusiasms or convictions, but she could respect it and she could take the heat. His refusal of both air conditioning and fans was one of the key reasons that they didn't share a space together yet, despite their long-time dating status. Maybe they'd figure it out someday, but for now she tolerated his convictions, and for his part he'd stopped trying to convince her to join him in his quest for ecological purity.

For now, though, she didn't mind the opportunity for a little more bare-chested boyfriend time. And since she'd known what she'd be facing, she'd dressed light as well, a thin white linen button-down and matching shorts. She popped the buttons open and exposed her trim belly and beige sports bra. Such a total white girl, she thought, looking down at herself, but not unpleasantly, just recognizing that was who she was.

They sat there in companionable silence for a little while, Cam breathing slowly and gently in a meditative way, while Heather grew gradually sticky and unpleasant feeling. And then he asked her about her week, and they chatted comfortably a while, just working back together after their few days apart. Heather felt grateful sometimes for Cam's laconic approach to life, which balanced out her more intense approach. He didn't bring up their last night together, and she didn't either, figuring that "least said, soonest mended" was a reasonable way to move past that time of awkwardness.

In fact, she was feeling generally appreciative of him right then, and enjoying the trim solidity of his wiry hairless chest. As a bicycle messenger, Cam spent all his workdays working out, and it really showed on him. She was reasonably athletic enough, but mostly she was thin just because that was her body type. He, on the other hand, really worked for it, and she liked the way it made him look.

Cam caught her looking at him that way and smiled, "You checking out the goods?" At her nod, he said, "You know, I'm half unwrapped already. You don't have to look when you can touch."

"I know," she said, "but I like to look as well." And maybe she was feeling a little awkward too, given the weirdness of their last time having sex together. And maybe a little nervous that some sort of repeat might occur. So she just sat there staring for a while, coveting her boyfriend as she squirmed and sweated just a few feet distant on the couch.

"About the other night..." she said, and paused.

"Eh, just forget it," he waved his hand, "It's nothing on the gyro incident." He laughed, and she laughed with him, remembering that disasterous time.

"God," she said, "I never thought I'd get the stains out. Or the smell."

"Cider vinegar," he said, "that's how I did it. Cider vinegar and Dr. Bronners, peppermint of course."

"And then it stank of that instead for weeks!" But she was smiling now, and said, "Yeah, yeah, you're right. Forget it."

Heather leaned in and kissed him on the chest, settling her mouth lightly over one of his nipples and gently licking it, causing him to catch his breath and tense. He tasted like salt and smelled strongly of healthy sweat atop a faint background of his lavender body wash. She licked some more, going slowly back and forth, feeling her tongue pulling at and popping across his tiny little man nipple. Cam was making little happy sounds as she played with his nipple, and his right hand came down from the couch to cup her ass. He spread his fingers all around one cheek to hold her tightly, appreciatively fingering the firm curve of her rump. She brought her own right hand up to his crotch, and found him hard and ready for her touch. She held his cock through the fabric of his shorts, wrapping her hand around and feeling the large and rigid shaft, thinking about how much she liked its shape and size.

Cam pulled her forward with the hand that cupped her ass and Heather went with it, rising up and letting go, then swinging her leg across until she straddled him and rested herself down against his cock, layers of fabric interposed to tease him as it pushed up trapped beneath her ass. She lightly touched his sides, half tickling him to make him writhe and groan. His head was now up off the couch, eyes looking into hers, and Heather wanted him right then, wanted her tousled biking boy. His hands were firmly stroking at her waist, rocking her back and forth atop his cock.

"Get up," he said, and gently lifted her up off his crotch, leaning forward and using that wiry strength to lift her fully off the ground, and Heather thrilled, knowing what her man was heading towards. The moment he set her down she went to work, stripping her shorts and panties off, exposing her fragrant hairy blonde cunt, all swollen and aching for his cock. Her sweat was making her shirt stick to her too, and so she took it off as well, then finished with her bra, letting out her small breasts and their hard pink nipples, tight with lust.

His pants were off by now as well, and his nice hard cock curved up before her now, just waiting for her sopping cunt to meet it there. She smiled and put her hands up on his shoulders and he lifted her, picking her up entirely off the ground to bring her in and down onto his cock. For her part, Heather spread her legs out wide, wiggling her hips around to find his cock and try to guide it in. With none of their hands available to help, getting cock and cunt together took a little bit of work, but soon enough they got the angle right. Her cunt engulfed his rigid questing cock and his supporting hands lowered her down until she ground her pubic bone against his crotch, feeling her pubic hair scritch up against him and vice versa. She squeezed her legs to pull herself against him and he shifted her as well, rolling her hips as he raised her slightly up and down against his body. His cock was moving deep inside her cunt, grinding up and down within her as she moved against him. Her own strong arms were pushing down against his shoulders, shifting her weight so he could move her body up and down more easily. Her small breasts were bouncing as they fucked, not quite in contact with his chest, and they were staring into one anothers' eyes, breathing hard and synchronized together, puffing with their heaving thrusting rhythm.

Heather felt her body tensing up, vibrations of pleasure building toward an orgasm. Her man was building up as well, now growling and baring his teeth at her, looking feral and wild as he came toward his climax. Drops of her sweat were flying off her bouncing body, while others ran down her back and toward her ass. Cam's chest was shining coated wet, his shaggy blond hair now flapping wildly and damp. Heather cried with high-pitched wordless pleasure as she came, pulsing and clenching on his cock. He slowed his movements as she came, watching the tortured pleasure ripping from her throat as he slowly drew his cock down through her cunt, pushing back to drag the tip down the inside front and stimulate her G-spot bump by bump, going nearly all the way out through her inner lips, then back again, up that agonizing path of pleasure deep inside again in incremental slowness. Again, then again, and then he lost control and came, slamming as deep as possible in the moment when his cock erupted with his hot and spurting cum, holding her close and filling her deep inside her cunt, wide hazel eyes and open tensing mouth, so paralyzed by his overwhelming orgasm that he couldn't make a sound. She wasn't done yet either and she squirmed against him, pushing his cock around inside her silky walls, bringing another round of screaming out of her as she stared deep into his eyes and shuddered as she came some more.

As both of them began to come back to themselves, Cam shifted Heather up and set her down on her own feet again. She wobbled slightly, feeling her thighs were still vibrating and tense, wanting to be all wrapped around her lover still. They clutched each other's sweaty backs and held their sopping bodies close, crushing deeply into a savage tongue-locked kiss despite the roasting summer heat.

Heather was feeling all wrung out and good, soaked inside and out and hot and spent. Even as they broke their kiss, she was still leaning up on Cam, letting him support her whole light frame. Her breasts were plastered tight against him,sweat causing them to stick and bind in a not-so-pleasant way, even as she liked the pressing firmness of the contact. Her breathing slowed, and she started to become aware of just how nasty and thirsty she was. Still, Cam's hazel eyes held hers, and she told him, "You're such a fucking awesome lover."

"Back atcha babe," he said, giving her ass a lustful double-handed squeeze. They both held on a while, neither wanting to let go and let this moment end. Eventually, though, her body's other needs broke through and Heather let him go. He headed for the fridge to restock his electrolyes while she instead went to the little windowless bathroom on the far side of the kitchenette.

As she stepped in, she didn't bother turning on the lights, happy with her newfound comfort in the dark. As she closed the door, however, Heather learned that this has been a bad mistake. The moment that the door was closed and blackness fell around her, she felt that same indescribable sensation from the other night, sweeping out from the center of her body through her limbs. She felt her naked body seem to ripple somehow in the dark, and she felt strong and strange and larger now. Her legs were giving way beneath her, well, not giving way exactly, but shifting and twisting and somehow more, too many. She caught herself on the counter with her arms as her writhing legs began to slip out from beneath her, then steadied as they bunched and folded up somehow. The counter was lower than it should be, sticking to her oozing hands. Or maybe she was getting taller, growing bigger and stronger in the dark. That heavy tropical flower smell began to fill her nostrils, and her mouth was feeling big and sharp and full of crazy jagged teeth, her swollen tongue writhing restlessly within. In panicked fear, she squashed her sticky hand against the wall, groping down to find the switch and activate the light.

And nothing then. The light was on and everything was normal. Her face was flushed and sweaty in the mirror, that was all. No smell of anything but sweat and sex. Just her little skinny short blond self. Her ponytail was loose, but that was probably just from sex. Her hand on the switch was just a little wet from sweat, no stickiness or ooze. Nothing going on with her legs. The smile she forced showed teeth just regular and straight from braces back in junior high.

She flipped the light back off, and in the dark her suddenly slimy hand stuck to the switch. Her multiplying set of legs began to boil and writhe beneath her as her body swelled and grew. Her breath began to rumble low and gutteral through nasty jagged rows of teeth.

Light on. All of that was gone, all the sensations of her body simply back to normal as before. No sign of any of the things felt in the dark.

Light off again. Unseen sensations of a monstrous sudden transformation.

Light on again. Just Heather, as before.

Was something really happening, or was it all just in her mind? She certainly couldn't see a thing, just felt it in the dark. But in her own apartment she had not felt anything like that. Not except that first time when the light failed while she and Cam were having sex.

Was that it? Something about being close to Cam? She didn't like to think about it, didn't want to deal with this at all. And didn't have to, not just yet. She took her hand off of the switch and put her nervous fear away, told herself maybe this was just all in her head, since otherwise she'd surely see it in the light. It didn't make sense in any other way, she thought. And yet she knew, without a doubt, that she was lying to herself. It felt too real when it was happening to her, and too consistent and too detailed. She could flip off the lights again and see. But no, not now, she didn't want to know.

Heather kept the lights on as she did her business, splashed a bit of cold water to clean her sweat and crotch a bit, leaving her pubic hair damp and dripping between her legs. And then she stepped back out and accepted a brimming glass of nasty sort-of-citrus sports drink from Cam, who traded for her place in the bathroom so he could do his own ablutions. She knew she needed it by the fact that the electrolyte solution actually tasted good to her, and she chugged it down in gulps, feeling things steadying for her both physically and emotionally bit by bit.

She dressed again, feeling like she was armoring herself against whatever might be going on with her body. She'd deal with it, but not right now. Right now, she wanted to go with Cam to join their friends and party in the park. Tonight. Tonight when she and Cam were done, then maybe she could deal with things. For now, the writhing sensation of her many legs, the slimy skin and needle teeth could stay hidden somewhere deep away, along with the fearful memory of just how strangely good it all had felt.