Desires in the Dark Pt. 04

Story Info
Heather and Cam have monstrous shower sex.
3k words
4.78
3k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather woke naked, hot, and sticky in the brightness of a morning sunbeam. Cam was gone from bed already. She could hear him doing push-ups on the other side of the loft. Her body was small and human once again, which was both a relief and a disappointment all at once. The futon smelled like sex, and so did she, but it didn't smell like pungent flowers and wasn't soaking wet with slime like it had been last night. All evidence of her mysterious monstrous side had vanished like a shadow, once again.

Outside of Cam's windows, Houston waited like a sweltering exhausted animal, even now at breakfast time. Heather didn't feel like going out into that city, but also didn't want to still be here in Cam's loft when the day began to roast in earnest.

As she rose, she saw that he was in his boxers, his well-formed back and shoulder muscles tense as he moved his rigid body smoothly up and down. She stopped for a bit to properly appreciate the sight. A little flutter of arousal welled up inside her as she thought about how those strong arms were capable of lifting both their body-weights locked together. She wondered if he'd showered already.

Whether he had or not, however, she didn't want to wait herself. She headed in and brushed her teeth, did her business, and turned the water on. Stepping into the shower, she washed her body and her hair efficiently, then played with herself a little as she thought of Cam, one hand down between her legs just kind of toying around her pubic hair and labia with her fingers, the other pulling a nipple lightly between her thumb and index finger.

Temptation struck. Heather thought about how things had felt last night, and wondered about exploring her body further in its other state. Stepping out dripping from the shower, she quickly flicked the light switch off and hopped her way back in, returning to the water even as she felt the dark set in and her body begin its monstrous change. Her head rose up above the spray, then back in as she wobbled downward in the change to tentacles from legs. Her arms ended up braced stickily against the rippled glass sides of the shower stall, adhering to it with their slime. Her breath was coming coarse and raspy once again through rows of mangling teeth. And she was done, back in her monstrous other form, standing with the water pounding a massage on her surprisingly sensitive and rubbery skin, her slimy coating seeming to have washed right down the drain.

As she stabilized on her tentacles, Heather reached up with her hands to touch her face, beginning for the first time to truly take inventory of this body. Her questing fingers found her mouth was huge, the whole bottom of her head distended to accommodate it. The edges of her mouth went back and back and back, nearly to her ears. She didn't seem to have any lips at all, just two hard and rubbery edges of skin that came together with a few of her straggling sharp teeth protruding out between them at odd angles. Opening wide, she found her mouth could gape open nearly a foot from top to bottom. Her tongue was thick and bulbous, perhaps the size of a clenched fist, but felt strangely delicate when she touched it.

Her teeth, she thought, made no damned sense at all. And she should know, since she spent her every work day cleaning people's teeth. Her teeth were asymmetric and almost tangled, and none of them matched the shape of any normal human tooth. Previously, she had thought that they were in rows, like a shark's teeth, but as she inspected them more closely, carefully moving her tongue around and away, it became clear that there was no such order to them. They were jumbled together in a way that made no sense at all for any diet she could think of. No molars or other flat surfaces for plants, no incisors for slicing. They were sharp enough, fangs far sharper than canines, but they were angled haphazardly rather than at a good angle for gripping prey. They also didn't seem to be hollow for injecting venom. She could probably cause a lot of damage to something if she clamped her teeth on it, but it would be more a random pointy mauling than an actual bite. They'd be really scary looking if anybody could see them, but what the hell was she supposed to have evolved to eat with a mouth like this? Then again, who said evolution had anything to do with a monster that magically vanished when it was hit with light?

Leaving her crazy mouth behind, Heather found her nose had become wide and flat, stretching out to meet her monstrous mouth. Above that, however, her head seemed hardly to have changed at all. Her eyes were where she expected them, her hair felt entirely normal as she ran her hands through it, and her ears were just her ears. As she ran her hands downward, she felt her skin was kind of odd, however, rubbery and pliable with the slime washed off. Her breasts were small and sensitive as usual, her nipples hardening quickly at the lightest touch. As she did so, she realized that her fingers had changed. Feeling them, she realized that they were somewhat longer and thinner than usual, almost elegant, and when she pulled on them her whole arm stretched. Reaching down without bending her body, she effortlessly stretched her arm to lay her strangely large palm flat on the bottom of the shower.

And then she started to explore her legs. Her tentacles. That was clearly the strangest and most changed part of her anatomy besides her nonsensical teeth. Running her hands along one tentacle, she raised it up, agile and flexible. It seemed to be much like the tentacle of an octopus, with big round suckers on the inside, except that it remained thicker and wider for longer, more like a leg, coming to a blunt round end rather than quickly thinning to a point. She raised another and another, feeling the supple strength of the remaining tentacles still holding up her weight.

Then blinding light and bang! Heather gave a high-pitched shriek in surprise and pain as her head struck the side of the shower stall as she fell down, one leg in the air and the other slipping sideways. She was human again and awkwardly lying on her back with water falling on her face.

"Oh, shit!" said Cam, from where he was standing in the door, light spilling in, "Are you OK?" He rushed inside, flipping on the light as he came in.

Heather felt her head to check for blood, finding nothing but a tender spot. She struggled to her feet, feeling more foolish than anything else. Cam was opening the shower and reaching for the control. She waved him off, saying, "No, no, I'm fine. I was just, well." She felt her face color. "I was exploring things. In the dark. When you came in, I turned back and I lost my footing, that's all."

Cam nodded understanding. "Sorry, babe. I didn't know." He paused, thoughfully, then went on. "I guess I should've knocked in any case. Yeah, shit. I just heard the shower, and thought that I would join you and I didn't think about the light."

"It's OK," she said, "I'm figuring this out as well." And then she smiled and beckoned him, "I do admit that I was thinking about you joining me, watching you doing push-ups out there with your hot hard body."

"No prob," he said, "Lights on or off?"

"I'd like them off, I think." Heather braced herself as Cam stepped back and switched the light back off. As he groped his way back to the shower, her transformation finished, and she reached out of the stall to grab him around the legs and torso with several of her tentacles as he approached, pulling him in and up against her massive body. She kept her mouth closed as she held his shoulders with her hands and bent her head to bring its lipless surface down against his forehead, the closest to a kiss that she felt comfortable with.

Cam's hands were searching for something in the tentacles at her rear, and Heather realized that he was trying to grab her ass, the way he often did to pull her firmly up and into him. She usually enjoyed it when he manhandled her like that, but it didn't seem to be working now since he didn't seem able to find her ass.

"Cam, honey," she blurbled in her deep monster voice, "I appreciate the effort, but I don't think my ass is there right now." He grunted in acknowledgement and ceased his efforts, bringing his hands forward and up to find her waist, which was very much still there.

"You know," Heather rumbled as she came to a realization, "I want to pause a minute. I like this, but I haven't even counted my tentacles yet. Why don't you wash yourself while I finish checking out my body, and then we can pick things up again?" Her own tentacles were already starting to peel away from him.

"No prob." He turned away and bonked around a bit as he began to grope in the dark to find the soap. Heather giggled, but it came out as a sort of drain-pipe sound.

Granting Cam the water, she shifted away to the drier side of the shower and turned her focus to herself again. Her tentacles felt restless, but she stilled them, reaching down and feeling one by one. Twelve, she discovered, was the number, evenly spaced around at the level of her hips. They were packed closely together, and she didn't seem to have a crotch between adjacent tentacles. She knew for sure that she still had her cunt, however, having used it when she and Cam had fucked last night. The first time too. It must be hiding underneath, inside.

Heather spread her forward tentacles and reached back in between them. Her hand touched curly pubic hair, then found a labial sort of ridge. The pleasurable sensations as she tweaked it and examined it told her clearly that it was indeed her labia. But it was circular and not a slit, and within that ring her cunt was circular as well. A perfect circle of tight strong muscle, surrounded by swelling folds of labia, then beyond that a surrounding soft and slightly puffy area covered with pubic hair, feeling something like her normal mons, all of this anatomy radially symmetric out until it reached the fencing boundary of her tentacles.

Contemplatively, she pressed a finger up against the center of her cunt. She felt her moistness welling outward and she slipped her finger in. She kegeled, enjoying the feeling of the penetration. She didn't notice anything like a clit against her finger. As she swirled her finger around and around to search, she made a grumbly pleasant noise. Perhaps she didn't need her little button clit. Wasn't it supposed to be just the head of a bigger set of nerves that wrapped around your whole vagina? Whatever the case might be, she certainly liked the feelings she was getting.

And then she sort of flexed the other way and felt her cunt relax and open up, letting her go deeper in. Not just her finger. Like before with her man's cock and balls, her labia felt agile and flexible, opening and reaching outward to grasp as she pressed inside, bringing in more fingers, and then her whole entire fist. A bellow burst out of her mouth and she clamped down, holding on tightly with her kegel muscles as she wriggled her fist and pulled it back and forth. She'd never had this much inside her cunt before, never more than a couple of fingers or a cock or tongue.

With her other hand she braced herself against the shower wall, leaning hard and breathing raggedly as she pumped her hand in deeper and deeper up into her cunt, stretching her arm out as she went. And then she startled as she felt hands land upon her waist. It was Cam, reaching out and holding onto her. Heather didn't have words that she could say right now, too much, too much as she was playing with herself, but she could moan and bump herself back against her man.

That didn't go quite like she thought. She was taller now, and had no ass to grind against him anyway. She felt his cock against her tentacles, then sliding in between a pair of them. She couldn't really focus on his cock right now, however, since her attention was so occupied by her hand inside her cunt. But she still felt some of her other tentacles wrapping instinctively back around his legs and body, pulling him up against her as she shook and pushed against him, cock now rubbing up near her penetrating arm, grazing the edge of her hungry, swollen labia. He moved his hands up to her stomach, moving in stroking teasing circles, and Heather roared and shook and probed, her head adrift and floating in her building need. Her arm was so damned deep inside her, stretching itself out in length, her cunt stretching too as she jammed it deep within. He had his face against her back, kissing her in between her shoulders at the nape of her neck, nuzzling her through her loose and wetly clinging hair, hands rising and tickling up her front. Her elbow. She was somehow up to her elbow in her cunt, her arm stretching and bending inhumanly, her fingers somewhere deep inside her where she couldn't even tell, couldn't tell what her body was doing except it felt so good, soaking in warm and sticky sexual lust and fluids. Roaring, bellowing, shaking, her orgasm sweeping out and making her wobble and thrash and smash her body back and forth around, Cam's fingers were on her nipples, then on her shoulders, and both of them were sinking down, leaning way back beneath the falling water, water spattering on her distorted face, his legs around her, tentacles spreading out and up the edges of the shower stall as she sank down, still shaking and clenching her hairy cunt around her lengthened, flexing arm.

Heather gasped and let things go, her slimed-up hand and arm sliding wetly from her cunt. All empty now, it pulsed, an aftershock of pleasure and almost unbearable memory leaving her sensitive and fragile. She turned her face up into the rain of shower water tumbling down, opening her jagged mouth of daggers wide to drink it in. But something wasn't working right, and instead of swallowing she found herself coughing the water right back out. So what, she wasn't thirsty anyway, she just leaned back and let the water patter as she rested the back of her head against her boyfriend's chest, still moaning and twitching occasionally as her climax slowly settled down. Her own chest was heaving. She let her heavy eyelids droop, just lying there.

Cam lay there too, supporting her, hands resting just below her breasts. The shower went on pouring down on both of them.

Eventually, Heather felt like she could just about bear to move again.

"Fuck, that felt good," she burbled to Cam, as she rose up on her tentacles

"Yeah, babe, it sure did sound that way." She heard the smugness in his voice, his joy at having participated in helping her get off. She could hear that he was getting up as well.

"You want some too?" she rumbled. Her hand found one of his ass cheeks, which she gave a lustful pat.

"I'd love it. But let's turn off the shower so we don't waste water." He chunked the flow to an abrupt stop without waiting for Heather's answer.

She wondered to herself, do I towel off? Without the rushing water, she could feel her slime beginning to return to the surface of her skin. Cam stepped past her, bumping a little in the dark, and she heard him curse as he groped for his towel.

"I think I'm ready for some light," she growled. Cam mumbled an affirmative, and Heather reached and stretched across the room, effortlessly finding the switch and flipping it on. Blinking, she stood small and wet and human in the light. Cam tossed the second towel to her and Heather caught it, whipped it around her body and thought of strange and monstrous feelings as she carefully dried her small, thin frame from top to bottom, lingering over her newly-reappeared ass and legs.

Dried off at least enough for now, she stepped up to Cam and they smiled at each other as she reached into his towel, grasping his cock and stroking it. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, savoring the taste of his manly cock and working slowly with her lips and tongue, adding little bits of gentle loving teeth to tease him here and there. The memory of him up behind her as she fisted herself was flitting replays through her head, and Heather doubled down, working Cam fiercely and lustfully as her own orgasm replayed in her memory. He tensed and groaned and then blew his load, sweet and bitter in her hungry, eager mouth. She swallowed, feeling greedy to own another bit of her man, and teased and licked to pull the little after-dribbles out as well, taking them all in to her body bit by bit. Cam's knees were weak and he was breathing hard, and Heather was finally feeling satiated.

Standing up, she drew him to her arms and then they stood together there, spent, naked, and feeling bound together by their love, whatever form that it might come in. Heather figured she'd better understand that more. For this moment, though, she felt content to simply stand there holding Cam, arms tight around each other in a puddle of water and good feelings.