All Comments on 'Desires of a Druglord Pt. 01'

by AimsAtSkies

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, a nice start

Of course, she had no idea that he simply put the cigar away while she was busy sucking his cock making it look like he finished it. I wonder how long before she becomes useless to him after many years of servitude? Would love to read more about her adventures as she grows old and then passed off to one of his whorehouses. Maybe she even falls in love with him and gets some of her girlfriends to join his organization? Good start and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I should probably copy and paste this standard critique of modern day abduction slavery stories:

Breaking a girl-next-door type victim or a strong-willed, first-world woman gives a greater sense of accomplishment than breaking a victim who was weak and vulnerable to begin with, BUT ONLY IF the author is able to convincingly sell the system and the breaking. If the author fails, it just comes across as fake.

The first issue is that as a business, it's much more profitable to target the weak and vulnerable, especially from third world countries. They are cheaper to obtain, generally less rebellious or inclined to fight back, and are far less able to escape. You kidnap an American college girl while she's on vacation and the moment she has an opportunity, she might well kill her captors, run to an embassy or some other place with expats, and get whisked back to her country. Then not only do you have to deal with clients being distrustful of you and/or the loss of that merchandise, you'd end up with a lot of unwelcome attention from the authorities. You coax an impoverished girl from Shitholestan to work for you, and she's far less likely to assert herself, far less likely to fight back, and even if she runs away, there's not a whole lot waiting for her back home. Yet the kidnapping organizations in these stories always seem to ignore the path of least resistance and go down the path of greatest resistance because... that's what the author wants, common sense be damned. Yeah, people might pay a BIT more for a "high value" woman, but the risks and additional costs are so much greater it just makes sense.

The other problem is that the victims in these stories aren't completely locked up and restrained, but never seem to fight back. And the reason they don't isn't some powerful system the author has built in their story, but because the author has decided to dispense with their ability to think so that the plot can progress in the direction they want. I mean, in this case, if Krista ever escapes and tries to bring down heat on the organization, maybe they can avoid getting taken out, but it's still very bad for business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimsAtSkies@AimsAtSkies
Since I can't leave this blank I'll just give my hottest take on literotica: -Mfs with a profile that got no stories of their own and leave hate comments on my works are cucks in the closet.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES