Desires of the Heart

Story Info
Mother in law and Son in law has a one night fling.
2.2k words
4.22
38.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After placing the children into bed. Jill said, to her husband Jack, I need to talk to you about something, that is weighing on my heart. Jill said, my mother and father are having serious problems. Jack asked, what kind of problems are they having? Jill replied, marital problems. Jill said, my mother think he's going to ask for a divorce. Jack said, that's crazy, your parents been married over 30 years.

Jill said, my father changed, after my mother decide last year to have cosmetic surgery. She thought the surgery would get my father attention and make their sexual life exciting again. After the surgery, things backfired, it got worse. I love my mother, but I understand why my father is so upset. Jack with a puzzled look on his face asked, am I missing something? Please enlightened me.

Jill said, my mother discussed it with my father and he supported her on having minor cosmetic surgery. She arranged to have a Cosmetic Surgeon to perform the procedure in Italy. She hired a private nurse to travel with her to and from Italy. Jack asked what's wrong with that? Jill said, it's terrible, my mother lied to my father about the procedure.

My mother misled my father into believing she's having minor cosmetic surgery, instead, she had an extreme makeover. She returned home looking 30 years younger.

Jack said, nothing is wrong with that, 99% of the female population is looking for the Fountain of Youth. Women her age just want to be desired and appreciated, you and your father need to chill, give your mother a break.

Jill reached in her purse, gave Jack 2 pictures of her mother, before and after the surgery. With disbelief and shock. Jack said, oh my God, no way! you're shitting me, this is not your mother! Jill said, now do you see why my father is outrage? Jack said, damn she's gorgeous, I can't believe this is your mother, she looks like she could be your sister. Jill said, downright creepy. Jill said, my father is afraid, my mother is doing this for a younger man. Are you kidding, Jack asked? Jill said, I'm concern my father might be right. Things have gotten so bad between my parents they sleep in separate rooms and haven't spoken to each other in 2 weeks.

I suggested to my mother, since Valentine's Day is coming up, she need to come visit us and give my father some alone time to digest what is happening in their marriage and plus it's a good opportunity for me and my mother to spend some quality time together. Jill asked, are you okay with mother visiting for a week? Jack kissed her and said, I love to have your mother come visit. Jill said, thank you, mother will arrive tomorrow around lunch. Her flight itinerary is on the refrigerator door, unfortunately I will be on a business trip for two days. I inform my mother about the trip. Jack said, don't worry, I be available to pick her up, after I drop the kids off at school and my sister is available if I need a baby sitter. Jill said, you entertain my mother, until I arrive back in town.

They went to the bedroom, got into their pajamas, laid in bed and discussed her parents marriage situation. After about twenty minutes, they kissed, said, goodnight. Jack laid there thinking, OMG! Jill mother is fucking beautiful. A couple minutes later he fell asleep.

That morning after dropping the kids off at school, he took Jill to the airport, after seeing her off with a kiss and hug, he noticed Janet flight will be arriving in an hour. He decided to get something to drink and eat, from the airport restaurant. It was time for Janet plane to arrive. Jack waited at the arrival gate. About fifteen minutes later, Jack notice Janet walking out the arrival exit. OMG! he thought, she is fucking stunning. Janet wore this snugged short sleeve low cute shirt, displaying her large breast, tight white skinny jeans that hugged her apple ass. Those jeans! Those jeans! He thought, trying not to stare, but Janet had the best camel toe he'd ever seen.

Janet notice Jack, she yelled my handsome Son in law and ran into his arms. OMG! Jack thought, she's fucking hot and smells great, as Janet pressed her large breast against his chest. She could feel Jack package begin to swell. Janet whispered, I see why my daughter is so happy. Janet said, don't worry, it's our little secret. Jack smiled, said, okay. Janet asked, when will I see the grand kids? Jack said, my sister is picking them up from school and babysitting them tonight, while I entertain you. Janet in a sexy voice said, I got my son in Law all to myself, I love it. Jack said, yes, you do, let's grab your luggage and be on our way.

After arriving to the condo, they exchange small talk and a few glasses of wine. Janet couldn't take her eyes off the man she knew as her son in law. Jack is a sexy ass man, she thought to herself, unable to forget the awkward exchange shared at the airport. Jack is seriously packing, she thought to herself.

Jack suggested, would you like to go out tonight? Janet said, I would love that. OMG! Its been so long since I had a great time. Janet ask, is there any where particular you had in mind? Jack said, yes, Lola's World class Jazz club, tonight they're having a Valentine's Day party.

They both went to their rooms showered and got dress. Jack dressed in black slacks, white long sleeve shirt and black shoes, while waiting in the living room on Janet. A few minutes later Janet enter the room with a long tight white dress, displaying her curvy figure. Jack said, OMG! Janet your stunning. Janet said, thank you, your handsome yourself, thank you, Jack said. Jack asked, are you ready to have a great time and a night you will always remember? yes, Janet smiled.

They arrived at Lola's, escorted to their table. Jack order a Scotch, Janet a Sex on the beach. While waiting on the drinks, Janet staring at Jack and twirling her hair in a seductive way, thinking to herself he's so fucking hot. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off her either, thinking to himself, OMG! she so fucking beautiful.

The waitress arrived with the drinks, Jack said, I like to make a toast. To my gorgeous Mother in law. Janet said, awe thank you Jack, I haven't had a complement from a man in a long time. Jack said, trust me, you're going to hear it a lot.

Jack said, may I asked, why did you have cosmetic surgery? Janet said, I didn't feel beautiful or good about myself, no sex life, low self-esteem, my husband friend's wives where beautiful, my husband didn't make me feel beautiful or desirable I felt worthless. Jack said, no woman should ever feel like that.

Jack said, I promise, you will never forget tonight, Janet smiled, I'm holding you to that. Jack order more drinks, they talk and laugh. After a couple drinks Jack asked, do you want to dance? Yes, Janet answered, but I got to warn you, I haven't dance in a long time. Jack said, its like riding a bike, you never forget.

They dance to a couple of jazzy songs, Jack said, damn you're a great dancer. Janet said, you brought the best out of me tonight. Awe! Jack said. Jack said, excuse me for a minute, I'm going to make a song request. After he came back, he asked Janet are you ready? She said, what do you mean? Jack said, I request a special song for us. Janet smiled, at that very moment, the song When a Man Loves Woman started playing.

Janet smiled, said, I love that song. Jack reached his hand out, asked may I have this dance? Janet smiled, said, hell yes. Jack pulled her close to his body. Janet whispered into his ear, I haven't slow dance with anyone but my husband, it feels good the way you hold me tight against your body. Jack felt how tight she was gripping his body. Smelling her erotic perfume, feeling her soft hair rubbing against his face and her large breast pressed against his chest, feeling her erect nipples. OMG! she's fucking hot, I want her so fucking bad, he thought. Janet feeling his erect manhood pressed and throbbing against her pelvic. She squeezed herself harder against him, hinting she wants him, thinking OMG! he's huge, I want to feel his big cock inside my wet Vagina.

After the song ended, they both stood there starring into each other eyes, feeling the burning desire building up within them. A couple seconds later, Janet whispered in a sexy voice, I love the way you held me against your body, I had a great time, I'm ready to go home. On the way home no one said a word. They could feel the passion and attractiveness building up between them.

Arriving back to the condo, walked into the living room, they stood there starring at each other. Fueled by insatiable desire Jack and Janet could no long contain it. Jack lifted Janet up, carried her over to the sofa, softly laid her down and started kissing her passionately, rubbing his hands gentle over her twitching body. After a few minutes into the hot passionate moment, he lifted her up, carried her to the bedroom. Both standing there at the edge of the bed starring deep into each other eyes.

Jack slowly started removing her dress, bra and gently laid her down on the bed, gazing at her sexy naked body, thinking to himself I want to fuck her so bad. Jack removed his shirt, Janet couldn't take her eyes off his well sculptured body. Lying there caressing her breast with anticipation. Jack slowly removed her soak panties, feeling her body twitching with incitement.

He slowly moved up her body, he buried his face in her breast, ravaging her erect nipples. Janet moaned with pleasure OMG! I want you so fucking bad, please fuck me. Jack moved down her body, spread her legs, kissing her inner thighs, Janet moaned, please eat my pussy Jack, make me yours tonight.

Elated by the sensation running through her body, Janet grabbed the back of Jack head pulled him into her throbbing pussy, Janet yelled, OMG! Eat this pussy, make me cum Jack. Janet, screamed OMG! Jack I'm cumming. He could feel her juice squirt against his face. Janet moaned, I want you to fuck me senseless.

Jack stood up, removed his slacks and underwear. Janet moaned, OMG! you so fucking big. Jack standing holding his massive erect cock, said, show me how much you want it. Janet eagerly took her fingers, out of her mouth and slowly started stroking the head of his dick, twitching with anticipation, she slowly inserted the head of his swollen cock into her mouth. Jack wanted her to take every inch of his big cock, she did it. Jack lean his head backward moaned, OMG! your incredible, I'm going to explode. Janet quickly removed her mouth, said, no! I want to feel you cum inside me.

Jack moaned, turn over, slide to the edge of the bed, I want to fuck you from behind. As she got on her knees, she moaned, be gentle, I haven't had sex in two years. As he inserted his big throbbing cock, she moaned, OMG! Its so fucking big, your going to destroy my little pussy, as she bit down on her lip. Slowly he inserted in and out.

Jack thought OMG! I'm fucking my mother in law, damn she's so fucking hot. Jack grabbed a hand full of her hair, pulling her toward him, whispered to her, your pussy is so fucking tight, tonight will be a night you will remember forever. Janet moaned, make me remember this night, fuck me like this was our last night on earth. The sight of Janet ass from behind, made him thrust harder and deeper, as Janet moaned and grabbed the bed sheets, she moaned, spank my ass every time you thrust that big dick inside me. Jack thinking my mother in law is a fucking freak and I love it.

Fueled with excitement, Jack's heart raced faster as he thrust hard and deep inside of her. Janet moaned, grab my breast, I want to feel all of you inside me. Fuck, Fuck she screamed OMG! I'm about to cum again. Jack feeling her pussy juice running down her legs and on his cock. Overcome by raw pleasure, Janet pushed herself harder and faster into Jack pelvic. No longer able to contain himself, Jack gave a hard thrust and exploded deep inside Janet. She collapsed faced down into the bed. Jack collapsed beside her, both fully exhausted. Janet laid there, as Jack cum slowly dripped out her pussy. After about five minutes relaxing and catching their breath, Janet whispered, tonight was incredible! Jack said, this was the best fucking night of my life. Knowing they had crossed a line that could never be undone. What happens from here, they said to each other. Without saying another word, they fell asleep in each other arms.

Jack awaken to Jill screaming his name, wake up Jack, what the hell is going on? Why were you jerking and moaning my mother name in your sleep? Jack thought, OMG! I was Dreaming!!

Writer

Lovelee6969