Desiring Her Mother

Story Info
Emiko masturbates while her mother sleeps...
2k words
7.4k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Emiko knew that she shouldn't keep doing it, sneaking around her mother and playing with her body and her underwear...yet she couldn't help herself. It was not just that her mother was like her, only with navel-length black hair instead of her shoulder-length locks, a futa through and through, but her sexual fascination with Asami could not be shaken through any means. In all honesty, Emiko had not tried all that hard to shake it at all.

It was just too good, too exciting, all as she slid her body into the room, barely opening the bedroom door wide enough to ease herself through. If Emiko opened it too widely, there was no way that she was going to get out of anything without having to answer some very difficult questions.

Her sexual awakening had come with her lust for her mother, though all Emiko wore was a white thong, which had once belonged to her mother. She was yet to wash it, however, even as it clasped her body and her chubby shaft, thickening up very slightly with the hints of her arousal. She was not by any means fully hard quite yet, but that would come, yes, all in good time.

Her mother slumbered on the bed, the sheets splayed out across her chest and stomach, but her leg and crotch stuck out, her shaft on show too.

Emiko swallowed a moan, licking her lips. Her mother would never be an angel, but her dark hair flowered around her head on the pillow as if she was a darker angel, maybe one that had fallen. There was only so much that she could do to hold back, however, as her eyes alit on her mother's cock, how it lay down the line between her crotch and thigh.

"Mmmm..."

Oh, she allowed that tiny moan, just a little one, chancing it in the moment. Yet she could not waste time, not as she gently handled her mother's cock. She had to get her mother hard without waking her up, her cock throbbing with deeper intent within the white thong.

Yet Asami could not know, not even as her length fleshed out softly, smoothing out the lines and soft wrinkles in the skin as she grew fully hard. Oh, to have the lust and ease of her mother, the confidence in herself... That was just one more thing that Emiko longed for, though there was only so much that she could do too, having to be quiet, having to be gentle and light, all so that she did not alert Asami as to what was going on.

Gently, so gently, she pressed her mother's growing, hard shaft into the thigh of the white thong, her hips pressed up close to her mother and the bed so that she could do so. Her heart pounded and she knew that it was risky, so very risky, breath caught in her throat. She barely thought that she was going to be able to hold back from grunting and groaning, needing to support herself over her mother with one arm, just for a little more balance. She took most of her weight back on her feet, toes curling faintly into the carpet, though the mattress squeaked a little too as she was forced to put her weight against it.

It was the closest that she had been to her mother in that way for a long time as her mother's shaft was fed in through the thick, thickening up enough to press up against her mother's growing cock. Yet they continued to swell, fed with pump after pump of blood, their cocks grinding and teasing thickly up against one another, aching and throbbing.

Well, she could only assume just how her mother's cock was feeling against hers, a moan slipping from her lips, faint and breathy, barely even there. She licked her lips, her glutes tensing as she rocked her hips lightly, though she could not do too much, not as her mother shifted and mumbled in her sleep.

She had to stay still though, barely moving, heart pounding. Yet every nerve-ending in her body tingled with delight, sensuality coursing through her. She wanted nothing more than to hump and grind, frotting her cock luxuriously up against her mother's -- and yet that was too much for her, too much that would surely have her mother waking up and asking her what the hell she was doing.

But she could use two fingers, just the two, to stroke her cock and Asami's together, sliding up and down within the clasp of her underwear. That was something of a problem, the thong shifting and pulling over their shafts, pressed up together, though her mother's length did grow enough so that the head and a little of the shaft too protruded teasingly from the top.

Emiko swallowed another moan and stroked the exposed shaft more easily there, though her own twitched and ached. It was so hard to push down every last one of her needs in a moment like that, though she was still, in her own kind of way, feeding that need too. She knew what she ached for, though there was still something more at play there, the need to be secret, to keep everything soft and closed off, to know that it was her little secret just for herself until she was bold enough...

"Mmm..."

No, maybe she would never truly be bold enough. But that would be okay too as she slid her fingers around to tease and rub the glands with the tips of her fingers and the first joint, licking her lips lustfully. She ached from holding back, her arm wobbling from the strain of bracing so hard in place for so long, but she had to, need rising, thickening up inside her like the swollen pull of her cock, over and over again.

Asami did not wake though, not that time, though Emiko feared that she would at any time. Even as she stroked her cock harder and harder, tensing against Asami's, her mother's delicious, futa length. It was a couple of inches longer than hers, though Emiko did not mind that, even though it was lent to her lusting after her mother's dick so much.

Again and again, she massaged up and down the lengths together, taking more time on her mother's cock than she did hers, throwing caution to the wind. The glans seemed to pulse out, throbbing and aching, but the tenderness there was all that was present, insistently throbbing out the top side of her white thong.

"Yes... Please..."

She would have been begging aloud for her mother's seed if it had been another time, for she had learned to read her sleep patterns over all the times that she had snuck into her mother's room to tease her and please her. She was not in the deepest phase of sleep at that time, which meant that Emiko had to be more careful than ever.

So, why then was she throwing caution to the wind and stroking her mother's cock with more and more pressure, even curling her two fingers around the end of it too, the thickness of the shaft alluring her. It throbbed lightly, pulsing through, the tip of her cock tingling.

Oh, yes... She knew what she was looking for, so very much so, but it had to come naturally, pressing her fingers into the glands again as she stroked the exposed shaft. Her cock did not show over the top side of her thong, but all was well as orgasm raced upon her, throbbing up thick and fast.

Yet it was very much not something that had to be held back for her. No... No, not when she had already gone more than far enough. Her breath hitched and her arm shook, but she had to stay there, her cock so sweetly pressed up against her mother's that she couldn't imagine anything else in the world feeling any better at all.

"Ohhh..."

A tiny moan, a breathy moan. Yet it was a moan all the same.

Under her, her mother rolled a little to the side, shifting her weight, licking her lips, yet it was just more sleep mumblings, that was all. Nothing that Emiko had to be worried about. Her two fingers caressed her mother's cock even more, though she felt more than close enough to the edge to spill over from the breath of a touch. She didn't need to stroke her cock, not when her mother's dick was right there to be adored, fingers sliding over the glans, scooping up the drop of pre-cum and using it to add to the slickness under her digits.

"Ah... Please... Mother..." She whimpered, her voice barely above the tiniest of whispers. "Please give me your cum..."

Asami didn't have any choice in the matter seemingly, not as her cock throbbed and spurted, orgasm seemingly rushing upon her in such a way that it was not to be held back, no, not at all. It had to cum as her cum painted a drop onto Emiko's stomach, though some too splattered wetly back down onto Asami's lower stomach, right in close to her crotch. Emiko got more than plenty on her stomach too, dripping and drooling over her skin, oozing down, painting her body with the essence of her mother in the very best of ways.

"Ah... Ohhh..."

She couldn't help herself from moaning aloud, grunting thickly in the back of her throat. Her orgasm came too, though it throbbed through her with less delight than what her mother's climax had given her. It was funny how she lusted after her mother's orgasm more even than she longed for her own, strangely enough, but that was not something that Emiko all that much had to concern herself with.

Her fingers poured through the semen on her belly, rubbing it into her skin in slow, soothing circles, longing and lusting for more.

"I promise, one day," she said. "One day, we will have sex... Real sex, mom. Not like this, more than this. I want it so much."

Under her, her mother's cock softened and slipped lightly out of the thong, though Emiko had to be careful to let it ease down too. She didn't want to wake her mother now that everything had been said and done, even though she could surely make a streak for the door. Not that that would keep everything under wraps, but she thought well enough that there was a way that she could keep things quiet for just a little bit longer.

Leaning down, she kissed her mother on the lips, softly moving her lips against hers, though she didn't want to be too rough, no, not even with passion tingling through under the surface. Her mother's lips, even in sleep, were so warm, all with the heat of her body coming through, the lightness of her mother's touch exhilarating, even then. It was a shame, however, that she could not show her mother just how much she enjoyed it, how she adored her body and lusted for her so very much.

It was out of Emiko's control, wanting her mother to show her just how many pleasures came from being a futa, all as her mother's white thong still clasped her body, wet with her own cum. There were surely a few drops of her mother's seed in there too.

Her mother's semen cooled on her stomach as she licked her lips, coming down again in the afterglow. She rubbed it in a little more, swirling her fingers through it, enjoying the wetness, the slickness, the delight of wearing her mother's cum.

It was an honour and one that she was very keen to see come through even more than it had already. In time, she would find a way to have sex with her mother too, though only time would tell just how that all would play out.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

Oh my!

What a hot little story, bursting with intense erotica!

Whew!

Loved it…..

AmethystMareAmethystMare12 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
It wasn't Painkillers it was Viagra What goes up must come down, but only with mother's help!in Incest/Taboo
Like Daughter Like Mother Pt. 01 Seeing Mom likes masturbating as much as I do.in Incest/Taboo
Side Effects 01 Son helps mom deal with an unexpected side effect.in Incest/Taboo
Busted! Son catches Mom pleasuring herself.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories