All Comments on 'Desiring My Step Daughter'

by The_Trouvere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lost a star for every time you used the clinical term ‘vulva’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible. No one talks like that.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 2 years ago

A true fantasy for a lot of step dads, so good story. The way it was written was very elementary and could us some better language to describe events. Start putting some emotions into your story and stop writing as a teenager.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Written like the script of a technical training video, and was almost as exciting as one.

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

It bogus to think he didn’t lick that sweet pussy before “I began my assault on the fortress of her virginity”

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Write for yourself, but work on your style. Keep the ideas flowing, and enjoy the ride. Better luck on the next one.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I wonder how manny stepfather’s lust after the daughter? And how manny stepmother’s lust after the sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those complaining about the language are too stupid to realise that English is obviously not your first language, Let's see them write a story in a foreign language.

The_TrouvereThe_Trouvereabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous I and Anonymous II, I suspect you dislike my story because of the absence of obscene words. I do not use those words in writing or in speech. They are never necessary. "Vulva" and "vagina" are beautiful words for beautiful parts of a woman's body. The obscene synonyms are ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not the lack of obscene words. It's your stilted, clunky, unnatural dialogue. The lack of any real character development, or plot of any worth. It's not even a passable stroke story. It's about as sexy as wallpaper.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

To the anonymous commenting about those of us complaining about the language.

You're obviously too stupid to understand it was the submitter's choice to write in English, knowing full well it was not their first language.

They had a choice. This site has entire sections dedicated to non-English submissions. They should stick to a language they're fluent in, and you should stop making a fool of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to follow up on it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous