Desirix Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's grin deepened, her gaze holding a mischievous glint as she leaned in slightly closer. "You're curious, aren't you?" she whispered, her warm breath tickling his ear. "Let me give you just a small taste of what I mean."

Dan's heart raced, a mixture of nervousness and anticipation building within him. He watched as Sarah's hand moved subtly beneath the bar, her fingers grazing his thigh in a way that sent a jolt of electricity through his veins. And then, as if responding to an unspoken command, he felt it--the Desirix coming to life.

A rush of sensations cascaded through him, starting from his waist where the device was concealed. The penile sheath, which had been dormant, now tightened around him with a gentle yet insistent pressure. It was as if an invisible touch enveloped him, teasing his senses in a way he had never experienced before. A pleasant tingling sensation was rippling up and down the whole length of his shaft.

Dan's fingers instinctively clenched around the edge of the bar, his heart racing as he struggled to process the whirlwind of sensations coursing through him. The penile sheath responded to his body's reactions, adjusting its touch with uncanny precision. It was as if every nerve ending was attuned to the device's manipulations, setting his skin ablaze with desire.

Sarah's lips curved into a knowing smile, her gaze unwavering as she observed his reactions. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper that sent shivers down his spine.

As she continued to gaze at him, her eyes smouldering with an intensity that held him captive, Dan found himself at a crossroads. The choice he made in the next moments could shape his experience in ways he couldn't yet fathom.

"What if I just... run away?" he ventured, his voice tinged with a hint of defiance.

Sarah's response was immediate. "Oh, Dan," she began, her voice carrying an edge of amusement, "don't disappoint me."

She withdrew her hand and the sensations in his crotch ceased.

"Besides," she continued, her tone dripping with confidence, "the Desirix has ways of being very persuasive when it comes to bringing you back to me." Her gaze bore into his, a subtle promise of something both enticing and intimidating.

His heart quickened at the implications of her words. The thought that he might not be able to escape this surreal scenario gnawed at him, but at the same time, a part of him couldn't deny the allure of the sensations he had already experienced.

She leaned in, her lips dangerously close to his ear once more. "Think about it, Dan. Do you really want to put yourself at odds with a device that's capable of bringing you both pleasure and frustration, all at my command?"

Dan's mind raced, his thoughts a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. He cast a furtive glance around the bar, his mind desperately seeking an escape route, a way out of the tangled web that Sarah had woven. He felt a flicker of anxiety as he pondered the possibility of breaking free from her grip, from the device that now seemed to define his existence.

Sarah's gaze never wavered, her lips curling into an amused smile as if she could read his thoughts. "Thinking of a way out, are you?" she quipped, her tone teasing.

Caught off guard, Dan's eyes widened slightly. He felt a blush creep up his neck, his plan to conceal his thoughts utterly transparent. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his gaze returning to the location of the Desirix beneath his clothes.

"Do you know what would really make my night?" Sarah continued, leaning in slightly. "If you tried to tell your story to someone."

His heart pounded in his chest, his hope of escape dampened by the realisation that Sarah was toying with him.

"Imagine it, Dan." she continued, her voice dripping with amusement. "You walk up to a stranger or even a friend and try to explain how a mysterious woman placed a futuristic nanotech device on your body that can give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. That it's under your clothes right now, nestled against your skin, reading your body, reshaping itself to fit your form."

Dan's cheeks burned crimson as her words echoed in his mind. His escape seemed less plausible with each passing second.

"Do make sure I'm there to watch when you offer to show them." Sarah giggled. "That would definitely be my favourite part!"

Dan's shoulders slumped, a mixture of frustration and resignation settling over him. With a defeated sigh, he met her gaze, his eyes holding a flicker of reluctant surrender. "I suppose... I'm not going anywhere."

Sarah's laughter danced in the air, a musical accompaniment to his admission. "Smart choice, Dan. And who knows, maybe you'll find that what I have to offer is much more appealing than any escape plan."

12