New Hardware Detected Pt. 01

Story Info
Don't trust a sex robot with the keys to your bondage cuffs.
2.2k words
4.59
47.1k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
283 Followers

"Program loaded" said the doll.

Derek looked up from his smartphone. Now that it was time to actually go through with his plan he was actually feeling nervous, perhaps excited. It was the same feeling he'd had the first time he had unpacked the XS-4000 doll, seen its impossibly perfect feminine form, and known that within minutes it would be fucking him.

This was a machine with one purpose: to play the male sexual response like a musical instrument. It was one thing to see pictures or videos of beautiful women, impossibly filtered and altered into an artificial perfection. It was quite another to see this image in the flesh advancing on you, reaching out to touch you, enveloping you, surging against you. Firm breasts pushed into your chest, silky hair against your cheek, swollen lips moaning by your ear.

It had been a week now, and each night he had died and gone to sexual heaven enjoying his new toy. It was the ultimate form of masturbation, an interactive computer-optimised pleasure rollercoaster. Derek couldn't help himself, each time he used his doll he wanted more.

He did a last check that the two autocuffs were firmly attached to his headboard. There was no way he could pull them loose, and their fixing points would be well out of reach. They were powered on, and he checked that the timer on each was set for 20 minutes. Then he pressed the "arm" buttons, which caused a yellow light to start flashing on each.

As he did this the doll just watched him idly from where it was kneeling on the other end of the bed. Its glamour model features were passive, lips slightly parted, its chest rising and falling with artificial breath. Its glittering eyes would occasionally connect to his own, then perhaps rest on what his hands were doing, or linger on his crotch. It was just an algorithm of course, but gave the impression of life, of sexual desire, if not personality.

Without doubt the doll's best party trick to date had been when he had first tried the edging function. What the doll had done that time had absolutely astonished him. The grinding ecstasy of the doll's hips against his, the sensual massaging warmth of her artificial vagina had carried him higher and higher, the white heat of orgasm building inside him. Then the doll's movements had changed somehow and whilst he was in full contact the stimulation had stopped.

He had cried out and tried to force the issue, but no matter how he had moved the machine had matched his movements, denying him friction. At the same time its insides had squeezed at his member in a way that had somehow driven back his release. Presently the stimulation had returned, fluttering and sucking at the head of his cock, and he had been sure that he was falling over the edge, but once again it didn't happen and again he was frustrated. Nothing he could do would earn him release.

He had looked into that impeccable feminine face, into those beautiful eyes, and knew that behind it was a calculating artificial intelligence that was reading every smallest nuance of his body. He had no control, he was completely powerless and at the mercy of this machine.

Five seconds more and he couldn't stand it any longer. He had shouted, commanded to the doll to make him come. The machine, being a machine, had obliged instantly. The artificial vagina had buzzed to life around him, vibrating and sucking and two seconds later his whole body had seized up in the hardest climax of his entire life.

From that first try of the edging function he had become hooked and he needed more, but the problem was that every time he just couldn't last. In theory the doll could edge him forever, but in practice his will could barely hold out as long as a minute. One simple voice command was all it took, and it was all over.

Turning off natural voice control seemed to be the obvious answer, so the doll would no longer respond to spoken commands, but the control button on the back of the doll's neck could always be used to enter a spoken command. Without installing bootleg firmware there was no way to turn that off. Derek had looked into that, but it would void the doll's warranty and he didn't want to go there.

In any case, the doll's strength was roughly analogous to a human female of its size, which meant that there was no way that it could physically overpower him. Even if he couldn't force himself to orgasm inside it, there was no way that it could stop him literally taking matters into his own hands.

He had the ideal solution now though, he was sure of that. The key to having the ultimate edging experience with his doll was the autocuffs.

He reached out toward the doll and brushed aside the cascade of waist length blonde hair so that he could place his hand on the flat bump on the back of its neck. It needed a little force to activate the button, but he knew when it was working because he was rewarded with a small click. At the same time the doll's eyes slid closed and the doll seemed to inhale, it was a neat touch that told the user the doll was listening for a command.

"Begin program" Derek said, and released the button.

The doll's big round blue eyes opened and locked on Derek's. "Program is variety long edging, multiple orgasms, duration six hours." the doll told him.

Derek smiled, though he felt butterflies in his stomach.The long duration setting was just to give him a thrill, and to save him from having to re-enter the program if he wanted to re-lock the cuffs and go again. It was the autocuffs, and the inability to touch the control button that would really control the length of his session.

He acted quickly, before he doll could do anything. He was already naked and hard, so no worries there. He shuffled back against the headboard and turned his attention to the autocuffs. He placed his left wrist into the one to his left and felt a surge of excitement as he felt the soft leathery plastic close around it. The device bleeped and he saw the timer begin its countdown. He repeated the action with his right hand and felt it also restrained. He had tried both of the cuffs before, individually, and he was pleased to find that he couldn't remove his wrists, but they were otherwise very comfortable.

The doll was already advancing toward him up the bed. It appeared to be topless, though dressed in shiny black wetlook leggings. This was another of the doll's tricks. Not only could its haptic synthskin reproduce any colour or texture, effectively being able to reproduce any clothing appearance imaginable, albeit tight fitting, but it could use feedback such as eye tracking and arousal level to experiment with different looks and learn what worked best for its user. It wasn't a choice that he had been presented with; Derek had a fetish for shiny wetlook leggings, and the doll knew it.

The same thing was true of the doll's body, facial features and hair. The long haired, blue eyed blonde that slid itself into Derek's lap was literally something out of his wet dreams, right down to the grey flecks in its blue eyes and the notch in the centre of its protruding lower lip.

The buzzing friction of the leggings' fabric with his thighs sent electricity up Derek's spine, as the doll's knees straddled him. He couldn't help but moan out loud when the doll's crotch made contact with his own and began to grind into it. Was it the fabric that was creating a tingling on his cock? Seconds later, as the intensity ramped up, he could tell it was a vibration.

The doll's wrists crossed behind its head as it presented its breasts to him at eye level. its eyes stayed locked on his and it actually bit on its lower lip. There was something about this kind of attention that melted the male mind on a primal level, and the moment seemed to both flash by and stretch out to eternity.

All of a sudden the doll paused in its motion and the sultry expression melted from its face. "New hardware detected. Device pairing." it told him in the most natural, matter of fact manner. Then, without a moment's pause the mouth once again curled with arousal.

The return of the rubbing vibration to his crotch was just as instant and jarring as the moment that it had stopped. It was as intense as it was relentless, the doll's featureless spandex mound moving up and down the length of his member, which was rock hard and soaked with precum.

Derek forgot the doll's bizarre glitch as his arousal surged. Instinctively he thrust forward to try to get more contact, but the doll simply followed him, backing off to maintain a constant pressure. He moaned in frustration, trying again and again but nothing he could do would increase the stimulation.

The arousal kept climbing however, and seconds later he realised with horror that he was already surging toward climax. It was a crazy sudden reversal but his instinct not to release his load prematurely drove him to flinch away. Derek shuffled back, but the doll advanced and again the pressure didn't change. He let out a plaintive cry as the doll's arms crossed behind his head and the machine drew itself in forehead to forehead so that its eyes were staring straight into his.

He was going to come, he could feel it, it was boiling up inside him. The doll had miscalculated and there was nothing he could do about it. His heart was pounding, his breathing was fast and his arms were taught, involuntarily tugging at his restraints.

Then suddenly the stimulation stopped. Completely. One moment his world was being driven by an irresistible sexual train, and the next there was nothing. No contact, no vibration. He could feel that the doll's crotch was there somewhere but it seemed to hover always a millimetre away.

Part of him was relieved that it wasn't all over so quickly, but another part demanded that the stimulation continue, that he should just end it right now. He had experienced machine edging before several times but every time he forgot the sheer intensity of it. There was nothing that could prepare him for the way that the doll, with its insane senses and subtlety of movement could literally take away control of his body. As long as it had access to his body it controlled the experience completely and he was just along for the ride.

The doll had moved its head and chest away from him and was engaged in the convincing pantomime of moaning softly as it rubbed its breasts. He looked down and saw that the leggings had somehow vanished and that the slit of its vagina was lined up over the head of his cock. He gasped, wanting nothing more than to slide up inside, but he knew that he would explode at the first contact. The doll knew this too and it held off.

This must have set a record, he thought, for for how quickly he had reached this first peak. He looked over at the little display on the autocuff around his left wrist and for a second he was confused with what he saw. Naturally he was expecting the little amber numbers to read some number between 20:00 and 00:00. What he actually saw was 5:54:45, and the numbers were blue.

With a rising horror he whipped his head around and looked at the other cuff only to see the same number. The autocuffs were somehow reading off the doll's program timer. That was what it had meant when it had said "new hardware detected", it had paired with the autocuffs.

Shit! The autocuffs wouldn't release him until the doll's program ended!

It was the instant that this realisation hit him that an infinity of warmth and wetness enveloped the tip of his cock. The doll let out a deep moan as it slid heaven on earth down the complete length of his shaft. As it bottomed out the whole artificial vagina squeezed him in welcome and Derek's head nearly exploded.

With the machine knowledge that this was too much the doll leant back, sliding up his shaft so that just the tip was nestling inside its folds. Its hands took hold of his ankles and it began to tease him in a slow circle.

"No! No! No!" Derek started thrashing around, pulling at his restraints and trying to shake the doll off him. He wanted it to stop, he wanted more, enough to get him off. He needed a way off this knife edge.

"End program!" The doll continued as though it never heard him, moaning to the ceiling and working the tip of his cock. It was like he was watching a movie.

How could he have have been so stupid! Six hours?!

"Fuuuuuuck!"

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
283 Followers