Desk Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He straightened up and Courtney followed. Her legs were locked behind his back so their bodies stayed pressed together. "You're gorgeous Courtney. Just gorgeous." Asher brushed a stray curl out of her face.

Gingerly, Courtney unlocked her legs from behind Asher and put them on the ground. His cock slid out of her and they both shivered at the feeling. Courtney offered her hand with a smile and Asher took it. She led him over to the window and faced it. She pressed her hands and chest against the cool surface and arched her back, offering herself to him. Courtney turned her head to look at Asher over her shoulder. "What are you waiting for?"

Asher moved forward and grabbed her by her hips and angled his cock towards her hole. He grazed her clit with the tip and smiled when Courtney moaned. He did it a couple more times to build up anticipation before thrusting inside her. Courtney pushed back so Asher sank deeper inside her. They both let out a sigh of contentment. This fuck was slower paced but the orgasms were quicker. Courtney and Asher were both still sensitive from their last fuck so it wasn't going to be long before they both came again. Asher was performing long and hard strokes that steadily rocked Courtney to another orgasm. She whined rather quietly as her orgasm washed over her body. The way her pussy tightened around Asher's cock made him explode inside of her for the second time in less than an hour. He kept her hips pinned to his, making sure every drop of his seed coated her insides. Asher kissed up her back and neck as his dick finally went soft inside of her. He eased his cock out of her body and watched with satisfaction as his two loads leaked out of her. He smacked her ass before stating "Let's get cleaned up."

This task wasn't difficult for Asher as he still had his pants and shoes on but Courtney was stark naked. She didn't particularly move with speed and neither did Asher. She took her time picking up her clothes, slipping back into her skirt, and doing up her blouse. Asher appeared behind her and kissed her shoulder as she slid the top into place. "I don't know how long we can keep doing this without getting caught." Courtney said with a giggle.

"I don't give a fuck if everyone finds out. They can watch us fuck if they want too. I'm sure you'd love to put on a show." Asher whispered in her ear and wrapped his arms around her waist. Instinctively, Courtney pushed her ass against him and he groaned. "Okay, let's stop before I bend you over this desk and fuck you again."

"Why do you think that's a bad thing?" Courtney countered. He spanked her again and she yelped.

"If I fuck you again I'm not sure I'll be able to stop." Asher growled in her ear before stepping away from her to get himself under control. Courtney finished making herself look presentable even though her boss's seed was leaking down her legs. Asher buttoned up his shirt and Courtney strutted over to him. He enveloped her in his arms when she reached him and they kissed.

"I'll miss you." Courtney said when they pulled away from each other.

"You'll see me tomorrow," Asher caressed her cheek and she leaned into his hand. "I'll miss you too."

"Should we tell people?" She asked.

"I'm starting to think so. I want Adam from HR to stop looking at you like you're a piece of meat." Asher growled and Courtney laughed.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She teased. "He did ask me on a date last week."

"A date?" He stiffened. "What did you say?"

"No," Courtney leaned up and whispered the next part in his ear. "Because I had plans with you and you fucked me on the roof of your building. He was never going to satisfy me like you do."

Asher's hands gripped her waist tighter. "You're mine and mine alone."

Courtney caught sight of the clock on the wall and noticed it was 1:30 AM. Their dilly-dallying was going to get them found out by the janitor. She pressed one last kiss to Asher's lips and stepped away. "Let's get going."

Courtney and Asher walked hand in hand through the office and to the elevator. Their hands remained clasped until they reached the 2nd floor of the parking garage below the building, where Asher parked his car. When the doors opened, he squeezed her hand and walked out of the elevator. As the doors closed, he looked back at Courtney and gave her one of his charming smiles that always made her melt. A goofy smile was plastered on her face as the elevator took her to the ground level of the parking garage. She walked to her car, started it, and drove away from her love.

12