Desperate

Story Info
A brat calls her dom “desperate”. How will he punish her?
3.3k words
4.71
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I set my bag down in his bedroom, he closes the door quickly behind us, which is a first for him. I spin around to question the act, but am unable to speak as he pushes me onto the bed. He kisses me passionately, like he hasn't seen me in years. His hands slide up my arms and grab my wrists, pulling them above my head and holding them there. He presses his body against mine, desperately trying to have every inch of us touching. He kisses me expertly, and I savor every second of his mouth on mine.

He pulls his lips away and smiles. "I missed you."

"I can tell." I let out a small laugh. I try to move my hand to brush my hair out of my face, but he holds my arms firmly in place. I shake my head instead.

He kisses my cheek, then continues over to the edge of my jaw, then up to my ear. He nibbles on my lobe and chuckles softly. Fuck, that laugh makes me melt. I make a quiet noise and squirm under his grip. He doesn't budge.

"Trying to go somewhere, are we?" He says in a soft tone, still close to my ear. I shake my head. He chuckles again. "Good girl." He nibbles my ear once more and then pulls away. He looks at me, still holding my wrists.

"God, you're stunning." He says.

"You haven't even taken my clothes off yet." I say back.

"I don't have to, to know that you're stunning." He responds. "Your lips are intoxicating, your skin is so warm and inviting, you're beautiful... You're just stunning."

I blush but say nothing back. I don't have a good retort to his compliments, but I bask in the praise he's given me.

"But just because I don't have to do that to know that you're stunning, doesn't mean that I don't want to." He says with a smirk. "'Cause I really, really want to."

"Well if you're so desperate, then hurry up." I say boldly.

I get exactly what I was hoping for when he grabs my face with one hand and readjusts his grip on my wrists with the other.

"Do you wanna say that again?" His voice is soft but the tone is dangerous.

"If you're desperate, then. Hurry. Up." As I speak, his grip on my cheeks gets tighter. Then suddenly, he lets go.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not desperate." He says, getting off of me.

I pout. "Heyyyyyy!" I whine.

He walks to the door. "What is it, sweetheart?"

"Stop it! That's not fair." I glare at him.

He turns back towards me. "What's not fair? That I kissed you and complimented you and then you insulted me? I'd say that's not very fair."

"I- well that's- um..." I stutter.

"Hmm?" He questions, stepping closer.

"You were teasing me." I say pathetically. I know my argument holds no weight.

"Well that's got nothing on what I'm going to do now." He says, laying down on the bed next to me. "Get up. Take your clothes off."

I look at him. "Uh... what?"

He glances at me. "Get. Up. Take. Your. Clothes. Off. Do I make myself clear?"

I nod, and stand.

"Do I make myself clear?" He asks, a little louder.

"Y-yes." I stutter.

"Yes, who?" He asks.

I pause for a second. "Yes, sir."

He nods. "Good girl."

I take a deep breath and slip off my shirt. He makes no remark as I take off my pants, nor when I take off my bra and underwear. I stand there, awaiting his approval.

But instead of the praise I normally hear, he quietly gets off the bed. "Now lay down." He says. I do so.

He goes to my bag and grabs the rope out of it. As he unwraps it, I realize that I'm disappointed he hasn't said anything else about my body. I crave his approval. It turns me on so much to know that he's turned on and that I'm the reason why. But the lack of validation is frustrating to me.

He can read me well, and as he begins to tie my hands to the hard point in the wall, he asks kindly, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

I shrug. "I don't know... I just... you didn't say anything while I was getting naked for you. Usually you give me affirmations or at least moan and say that I'm hot. I don't understand why you didn't this time."

He smirks, finishing the touches on his knots. "Oh, but wouldn't that seem desperate to you?"

I regret my words now.

"We're doing this my way now, sweetheart. Nice and slow. Wouldn't want you to think I'm desperate." He caresses my cheek in his hand and gently rubs his thumb against my bottom lip.

"Y-you're not desperate." I try to convince him, but he's not having it.

"No, no, you seem to think that I might be. And I certainly can't have you believing something like that, can I?" He says, continuing to rub his thumb against my lip.

"I-I-" I begin to attempt to change his mind, but suddenly his thumb is in my mouth. I instinctively take it and begin to suck and lick it. He lets out the quietest groan, clearly doing his best not to give me the satisfaction of letting me know I'm doing a good job. I move my head back and forth on his thumb, sliding my tongue up and down the digit. As he takes it out of my mouth, I softly nibble the very end of it. I see him tense, but he doesn't make another sound.

"Good girl." He says stoically.

"Thank you, sir." I say.

"Now I'm going to have my way with you. Your sassiness will get you nowhere. If you want something, beg." His lips are up close to my ear again, and when he's done speaking, his tongue trails down to my lobe.

I whimper quietly. "That's not fair..."

He grabs my face roughly. "That's unfortunate. I don't care. You're mine. You do what I say. Got that?"

"Yes, sir." I mumble.

"Look at me." His tone is stern, my cheeks still in his grasp.

My eyes struggle to meet his. Eye contact was never my strong suit.

"I want you to look at me." He repeats. I take a deep breath and manage to meet his gaze.

"Say it louder. Say it clearly. Understood?" His eyes are intense. I blink quickly.

"Yes, sir." I say, this time the way he wants me to.

He smiles. "Good girl." He lets go of my face and climbs on top of me. He straddles me, and I feel his hardness pressed firmly against my clit. A soft gasp escapes my lips. Fuck, I want him.

"Do you know what I intend to do now, slut?" He asks as he begins to slowly move his hips back and forth, rubbing his length against me.

I groan quietly. "N-no, sir. I don't."

That sexy smirk graces his lips again. "I'm gonna show you who's desperate here. I'm gonna tease you and tease you until you're screaming for me."

"Good luck with that." I say sarcastically.

He stops his hip movements. "Excuse me?"

My brattiness kicks itself into high gear. "Good luck with that. I'm not a beggar. You'll give in way before I'm at the point of screaming." I say. "Because. You're. Desperate."

He chuckles. "You know, I had a feeling you'd say something like that."

He leans down towards my shoulder and takes some of my flesh between his lips. He begins to suck and lick, slowly at first, getting rougher as he continues. My breath hitches, but I hold back my moans. He bites at my skin and starts grinding his hips against mine again. I pull against my restraints, but continue my silence.

After a minute, he pulls away, leaving a small, purple bruise in his wake. I roll my eyes. "You're no good at that. Look at how small it is!" I tease.

He says nothing, just bends back towards my chest and begins in a new spot. He moves his lips and tongue and teeth so expertly against my skin. Even if the marks aren't very big, the sensation I get is well worth it, and he knows that. After he finishes that one, he moves a little and makes another, and another, and another. He peppers my skin with small hickeys, all across my chest and down my stomach. I'm unable to keep my moans inside for long, and soon I'm yanking against the ropes and panting for air.

Once he's satisfied with the marks he's left, he finally pulls away. "Hmmm... you seem really ready to get this going. You wanna admit your desperation?"

"Never." I say.

He sighs and traces a finger down my body and through my soaking wet slit. My hips jolt involuntarily.

"You sure?" He smirks at the reaction he's gotten.

I glare at him. "Yes. I'm sure."

"You're sure... who?" He trails is finger lightly across my clit again.

"...sir." I growl, not wanting to give him the satisfaction, but still wanting to please him.

"Good girl." He gets up off the bed and goes to my bag, grabbing my little bullet vibrator from a small pocket in the front.

He positions himself between my legs and turns the vibrator on its lowest setting.

"You know, you could at least take your shirt off. I'm all exposed over here and you're fully clothed." I complain.

He chuckles quietly and slips his shirt over his head, revealing his torso. "That better, sweetheart?" He asks as he focuses again on what's in front of him.

It certainly is better, but I choose not to respond. I love the way his body looks, and I don't think I could ever get tired of it. His skin is soft and warm when we touch, and it bruises so beautifully between my teeth. I love the way that it feels under my fingertips when I trace words into it while he isn't paying attention.

But at the moment, my hands are tied above my head, so I don't get to touch him, even if I want to.

He picks the vibrator back up and presses it into me. I jolt a little, then whine. It's the wrong spot, and he knows it. That shit-eating grin is back on his face as he moves it around, completely ignoring where he knows it's supposed to go. I whimper and try to adjust my hips so that he's somewhere close to where I want him to be, but he moves it again.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks, already knowing exactly what's wrong.

"You're teasing." I pout.

"Oh, am I?" He asks, in the same taunting tone as before.

"Yes, you are. And you know it." I say, getting more frustrated.

"Well, well, someone's sounding desperate. Ready to give up?" He questions.

"No, I want to cum." I say, attempting to grind my hips onto the vibrator.

He pulls the toy away. "You know what to do."

"FUCK!" I yell in frustration. "Just let me fucking cum!!!!"

He moves on top of me, leans in close to my ear again. He nibbles my lobe, and then in a deep, dangerous tone, says, "Beg."

I pause for a moment, then accept my defeat with a deep sigh. "Please..."

"Please... what? Please, who?" He asks, his lips tracing down my neck, kissing and biting as he goes.

"Please, let me cum, sir." My cheeks are flushed in embarrassment. The humiliation turns me on.

"Hmmmm... I'm not sure you really want to. You don't seem very... desperate." He says.

"I want to cum more than anything else. Please, sir, please." I beg him.

He places the vibrator incorrectly again. "More than anything?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes, sir. I need it."

"Need it?" He repeats.

"God, is there an echo in here? Fucking please, let me cum!!" I cry out.

He pauses a moment, then pushes the vibrator in the perfect spot and turns it to its second setting. It doesn't take me long to climax. I moan loudly and buck my hips against the toy wildly.

One.

My chest heaves as I recover from my orgasm. My wrists are sore from yanking against the ropes so much.

He climbs on top of me and caresses my face, then kisses my cheek. "Now, what do you say?"

I pause. "Thank you... Sir."

"That's a good girl." He smirks. "You're very welcome."

His lips connect with mine once more, and I melt into the kiss. His hands gently move around my body; around my neck, across my torso, down my legs, and I can't get enough. Small moans escape from my lungs as he sucks on my bottom lip. He pulls away with my lip trapped between his teeth. He nibbles it a little, then finally lets go.

"Let's get you out of these." He says, reaching for the ropes. I nod as he begins to untie me. After a minute, I'm free, and I rub my wrists to alleviate some of the soreness.

His hand drifts down between my legs. The heat from his fingers is so sensational to my body, even though he hasn't even touched me yet. My breath hitches. He pauses.

"Are you too sensitive? I haven't even done anything." He asks gently.

I shake my head. "No, no, your hands are just... warm. It's nice."

He nods, then places his fingers against my clit. My hips jolt involuntarily towards him. He chuckles, then begins to move in a small, slow circle. It's not quite the right spot, and he knows it.

"Are you ready now?" He asks.

I give him a puzzled look. "Ready for what?"

"Ready to admit you're desperate." He says, continuing his slow pace.

I roll my eyes. "Are you still on that? Look I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, it wasn't supposed to be-"

"Shhhhhhh." He shushes me. "I'm not upset, there's no need for apologies. But I'm still going to prove a point. Whether or not I'm desperate, I can and will make you even more desperate. You're going to beg, you're going to scream, you might even cry, because I know how badly you want me. I can feel it right now." His other hand begins to lightly tease my soaking wet slit, putting pressure just enough to where his fingers weren't going in, but it felt like they could. I whimper, because I really want them to.

He smirks. "Exactly my point. So go ahead and admit it already. You're desperate for me. For every touch, every kiss, every orgasm. For my hands, for my lips, for my dick."

My face flushes in embarrassment. I say nothing for a minute.

"Once you do, you'll get what you want, sweetheart." He says, putting a little more pressure against my vagina. I moan, proving his point perfectly.

"O-ok... fine. I'm desperate for you. I'm desperate for you to take control and own me, own my body. I'm desperate for everything you do to me... You're right. I'm desperate for you, sir." I admit.

He lets out a low groan and plunges his fingers into me. He's rough and fast, exactly what I desire. I moan loudly as he fingers me and rubs my clit. I can feel an orgasm coming quickly, and as it comes, he doesn't stop.

Two.

His pace is consistent, even with the walls of my pussy tightening around him. He's in the perfect spot, and it all feels so good. I scream as I cum again, even harder than before.

Three.

He finally slows down, then pulls his fingers out of me. He sticks them in his mouth and sucks every drop of me off of them. We moan in unison, him at the taste, and me at the sight. Watching him enjoy me turns me on like no other. Knowing he wants me, knowing he savors me.

He moves off of the bed and to the drawer right next to it. He opens it and grabs a condom from it, then proceeds to put it on.

"I want you on your hands and knees." He demands.

I nod. "Yes, sir." I maneuver myself into doggie style with my knees on the edge of the bed.

His hands pick up a small bottle of lube and pours some onto his length. He grasps his cock and rubs up and down to get every inch ready.

"You know, you're right." He says quietly, stroking himself.

"What?" I ask.

"You're right. I am desperate for you." His voice is a little louder now, and he begins to position himself behind me. "I'm desperate for your body quivering beneath me. I'm desperate to feel you cumming all over my cock. I'm desperate to hear your breath hitch when my hand tightens around your throat. I'm desperate for you to give your all to me, and to give my all to you."

He rubs the head of his penis against my very ready vagina, and I cry out in pleasure, both from the feeling and his words. His hands reach my hips.

His voice is almost a whisper now. "And most of all, I'm desperate, so very desperate, to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you. To completely ravage your body, to absolutely wreck you, so that nothing but me is on your mind."

He continues to rub his dick against me, but he won't go in. I'm a moaning, panting mess already.

"I want you obsessed. Your pussy is mine. Your body is mine. You. Are. Mine." He takes his nails and rakes them down my back, causing me to scream in pleasure.

He grabs my neck and pulls my body so I'm pressed against him, standing. His lips are against my ear. "Now. Beg."

"Please, sir, please fuck me. Please take me, take full control of me. I'm just a toy for your pleasure. Please use me until you're satisfied, until you're done with my whore body. It's all yours, it's all for you, every piece and every part is all yours. Please take it, please use what's yours. Please, sir." I'm babbling but I don't care. I'm almost on the verge of tears because I need him so badly.

"Good girl." He growls into my ear before he pushes me down back onto the bed and slams his cock deep inside my pussy. I scream out in a deep, primal need for satisfaction. I climax almost immediately.

Four.

He thrusts hard and deep into me, grabbing my hips and yanking me against him. My hands grasp at the sheets beneath me. I continue to have back-to-back orgasms.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me up. I cry out, the pain and pleasure mixing together into an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy.

Twenty.

Thirty.

Forty.

He continues to pound into me. He knows exactly what spots to hit, and he takes me over and over, making me cum again and again. My brain is absolute mush, all I know is the pleasure he's giving me.

Fifty.

Sixty.

Seventy.

Orgasm after orgasm ripples through me. My body heaves. I feel him tense. "I-I'm cumming!" He calls out before finishing. His moans fill the air as he slowly thrusts inside me. We both breathe heavily, and he pulls out of me to begin to clean up. I fall on the bed, exhausted.

He leans over me and kisses me softly. I melt under his touch. He pulls away and smiles sweetly at me.

"I love you, sweetheart." He whispers.

"And I love you too." I respond. "Even though you're desperate."