Desperate and Gorgeous Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later the clock's soft chime brought me back to the present. Déjà vu, I thought. I was getting ready to find out what was taking so long when static came through the speaker, followed by, "Sir, your guests from yesterday are here. Are they cleared to come up?"

"Yes, thanks Steve."

I watched the gates open and the same white sedan from the day before started up the driveway again. This time I waited in the doorway and watched the gorilla man open the passenger door. A pair of smooth, bare legs stepped onto the pavement. Her feet were held by white wedges with more straps than necessary, and her toenails were painted red. Leah stepped out of the car and walked toward the house. The world around her stopped. My annoyance at her lateness was forgotten. She wore a red sundress with a pattern of small white flowers. There was a slit on one side. It somehow managed to cling to her hips and flow loosely around her at the same time. It had thin straps and was cut low enough in the front to show off just a little more than a tasteful amount of tanned cleavage. I tried hard not to notice how the tops of her breasts bounced slightly, in time with her steps. Today her hair was in a thick dark braid over one shoulder, stylishly messy. She wore a small white half-jacket. She looked like she could have been on the cover of a magazine as she walked through the sunshine and her skirt flowed around her, giving quick glimpses of toned legs.

Leah smiled at me and said, "Hello Matt. I can't tell you how glad I am to hear from you so soon." She stepped into my office and I closed the door behind her.

"Please, have a seat." My stomach growled. "I was just about to order lunch, what can I get you?"

"Oh nothing thanks, I already ate." Damn.

I pressed a button on the laptop. "Steve, can you order a few pizzas and subs for yourselves, and send some up here too. Use my card."

"No problem sir. Thank you sir."

"I hope this means you have good news," Leah said as soon as I hung up.

A moment ago, outside in the light, she looked casual and comfortable, as vibrant and sexy as the day before. Now, while still achingly beautiful, she looked anxious, coiled like a spring. She was nervous.

"Have you had a chance to talk to your sister?" I asked.

"No, not yet. A police officer is standing by in the hospital. She is technically in their custody, and I have been advised not to go down there myself."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but it's probably smart. I do have news, but it's not all good. Your sister will be fine, physically. She has a concussion and she's pretty banged up, but nothing that won't heal on its own. I also think it's possible to pull together enough money to get her out on bail."

Leah let out a breath and relaxed a little. "And the bad news?"

"The evidence against her is serious. They have photos from the scene. Her blood test is on file. Her name is registered to the car. There's enough coke to put her away for a very long time, and obviously, a body. I can get her out for a while, but it won't be long until the first hearing. Plus, they have it on video." I watched Leah closely for a reaction.

Her face lost some color and she tensed again, but she didn't say anything. So I turned to the computer and played the video Hank had copied for me. The camera was high up on the side of a building, and it had a clear view of the ramp leading up from the highway. It was dark out so the image was shades of white and gray.

There was a row of gas pumps and a parking lot next to a modest convenience store. A neon apple and a small 'a' glowed in the window. An older woman emerged from the open double doors and walked to a minivan parked nearby as a pair of lights turned off the highway. They were quickly getting brighter, and were followed by an identical pair right behind them moving just as fast.

The woman was in her minivan now, backing out of the parking spot when the first set of speeding lights suddenly swerved. You could see the outline of the car veering out of control as it approached the camera and slammed into the driver's side of the minivan. There wasn't any sound but I could hear the impact in my mind. Squealing metal, crunching plastic, and breaking glass compressed into an instant.

The airbags went off in both cars, the front of the smaller vehicle crumpled in like an empty soda can and rebounded. It slowly drifted backward before stopping. The minivan was launched sideways, tires skidding, front end spinning around from the impact. When it made most of a full rotation and came to a stop you could see metal buckled in on the driver's side door. Glass and plastic littered the ground, reflecting the light from inside the store. The trailing car slowed down as it drove by, then disappeared from the camera's view and returned to the highway.

The video was still. Like the recording was over. A moment of tragedy waiting for time to catch up. Then the passenger door of the smaller car opened and a figure got out. Moving quickly, a young woman ran around the back of the store and disappeared from the screen. She was medium height and had dark hair.

I stopped the video. "You have some explaining to do," I said to Leah in a hard voice.

Her face was pale, lips parted, eyes wide and fixed on the screen. "I didn't know there was a camera," she began in a voice a note higher than normal, clearly shocked. She spoke quickly. "It was an accident. There was another car chasing us and Brooke was trying to get to a safe place and she lost control." Her eyes were unfocused and far away as she relived the events. "The pick-up went fine, but after a few miles we saw someone following us. We've driven that road a hundred times and I knew there was a rest stop that was always crowded. I thought if we could just get to a public place they would leave. But Brooke was driving way too fast and hit something in the road and swerved. The next thing I knew she was passed out and wouldn't wake up. I saw the other car drive away and I panicked, so I dialed 9-1-1 on her phone and dropped it in the car while it rang. I had to get away."

She finally looked at me and asked, "What do we do?"

I had too much coffee and not enough sleep, so my patience was thin. "Didn't you think this was important for me to know? You came in here looking for a handout, asking me to break the law, and I'm the jerk-off that tried to help." My voice was steady and cold. "You pushed me into the dark on a boat and didn't tell me there were holes in the bottom. I worked fast because this was an emergency - I noticed how long it took you to get here by the way - and had to find out on my own that you were there. All night and this morning I've been trying to figure out how to plug the holes, getting ready to cash in chips that aren't even mine. What would have happened if I didn't get to this video? A week from now you'd be in jail, and I promise whoever you would have sent to ask for my help then wouldn't have as much luck as you just did. Did you know in the state of New York an accomplice to a crime is just as culpable as the one who committed it? What do you do? You hire a great fucking lawyer."

"No, no you have to help me," Leah said, sounding desperate and squirming in her chair. She looked younger all of the sudden, more innocent. "This doesn't change anything. You can still do whatever you were going to for my sister, it's just both of us now."

"You don't even know what you're asking for," I shot back. "You still haven't said why you two were even driving around with forty goddamn pounds of coke in your trunk, or who was chasing you. And you clearly didn't give a damn about what could happen to me once I started digging."

"Matt, please, I need your help," she said as tears welled in her eyes.

"No. I don't work with people who aren't serious," I answered firmly. I stood and gestured to the door and softened my voice. "I hope this all works out for you, but -" she was moving, and then her lips were pressed against mine. Her hands were on my chest and I felt the moisture from her tears on my face. Too surprised to consciously respond, I leaned into the kiss. Her body pressed against mine and her tits pushed into my chest. Her mouth opened and her tongue licked my lips until I responded. My hardening cock rose against her stomach. She pushed forward and I fell down in the chair. She followed, climbing into my lap and straddling me. Her dress rode up revealing inches of smooth tanned skin. She sat down and the pressure against my cock was incredible. We moved wildly now as she was worked on the buttons of my shirt and I pulled off her jacket. I ran my hands along her bare back, arms, shoulders, and neck, feeling the contours of her body and pulling her tighter against me while she massaged my chest. Our tongues slid together and the kiss became frantic and messy.

She pulled away and leaned in to whisper in my ear while I licked and nibbled her neck, her skin pebbling under my lips. "Please say you'll help me. I don't have anywhere else to go. I'll tell you anything you want. I'll give you anything you want."

Hearing this woman whisper those words sent electricity straight to my cock, which pulsed against the pressure she was putting on my groin. She rolled her hips and grinded into me. We were both desperate now.

I forced a brief separation so I could cup her tits. She responded by pushing down into my hands, and I felt stiff nipples through the fabric of her dress. My fingers pressed into bare skin where the material ended. They were full and soft.

But the pressure on my cock wouldn't be ignored. I moved my hands up her legs, feeling soft skin and strong muscle beneath. I hadn't stopped thinking about her ass since she walked out of my office and it didn't disappoint. My hands slid under her thin panties and my fingers dug into her flesh. I held her firmly against my cock while we grinded together. She moaned and our kiss deepened. Heat pressed on my erection as she rocked against me. She worked on my belt and her fingers bumped against my shaft, driving me crazy. She reached into my pants while my mouth was on her neck and finally gripped my bare length. "Ohhh fuck," I groaned. Feeling warm skin directly against my hard flesh made me throb in her hand.

She lifted her hips and slid her panties to the side with her free hand, then positioned the head of my cock against her entrance. Heat radiated from her and my head was instantly slick. I pushed up but her hips followed me, tracking my motion.

We were so close our ragged breaths mixed together. She looked into my eyes and their blue intensity held me in place. Her voice was desperate, but she was in control when she said, "Matt, I see how you look at me and it turns me on. I'll do anything you want. But I need to hear you say you'll get me out of this."

I was harder than I'd ever been in my life. I felt like steel in her hand. I ached to be inside her and that urgent need eclipsed everything else. "Fuck. Yes. Okay. I'll help you."

She slowly lowered herself and her entrance enveloped my cock in wet heat. Her flesh yielded around my length as inch after inch gradually entered her. When her hips finally met mine and I was fully embraced we stopped for a moment, savoring the deep connection. "Oh my god. You're so fucking big," she moaned. Then Leah took over. She started rocking against me, rubbing my cock against her most sensitive spots. She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead against mine. My hands were on her hips, pushing and pulling her against me in rhythm with her movements. Then she lifted up, almost pulling all the way off of me, and fell back down. She tilted her head back as she rode me, hands on my shoulders, hair falling down her back. I drank in every inch of her body. Her red dress had ridden up, revealing the full length of her toned legs and firm ass. Her breasts heaved as she bounced on my cock. The strap on one of her shoulders slipped down and hung limply against her arm. I reached for her tits and held them in my palms, kneading them through the fabric, holding them steady while the rest of her body writhed. I started meeting her downstrokes with my own thrusts and she whimpered at each hard contact. Then she stopped bouncing and just held me tight inside her, grinding hard and pulling my face into her chest. I licked and kissed the tops of her breasts while I was buried to the hilt. The feeling was incredible and pushed me to the edge. Pressure started to build in my groin. "I won't last much longer," I gasped.

"Good. Me neither," she answered between panting breaths. "Cum in me baby. It's ok. Do what you need."

More erotic words had never been spoken. I stopped holding back. My hands held her ass selfishly as I drove into her, hard, again and again. The pressure built and built until pain started creeping in and I thought I would burst. My back arched and I pushed into her as deeply as I possibly could before I finally, desperately, released. Pleasure rolled through me as the pressure broke and I flooded her pussy. Each pulse expanded and contracted my length inside her wet flesh, and the tension on my hyper-sensitive cock drove me on. Leah's breath caught and she bucked against me wildly. Then her body went rigid, my twitching setting her off.

When we were both finally spent, we leaned our foreheads against each other, breathing hard. She started to lift off me but I held her in place. I wanted to hang on to this moment a little longer, but in my post-orgasm clarity I also wanted to make expectations clear from the beginning.

"I'll help you and your sister get out of this, but it'll be dangerous for me, and I'm holding you to what you said," I managed between heavy breaths. "This isn't the last time."

Her chest rose and fell as she caught her breath. "I know."

12