Just a Random Mountain Thing

Story Info
Married man sleeps with wife's friend during family trip.
14.1k words
4.74
31.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

So, this is the story about the weekend I spent in the mountains with my wife's best friend and our kids that turned into a whole lot more.

How do these things happen? Just a crazy turn of fate, one random coincidence paired with another random coincidence, I suppose. For me, I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary that weekend. Our families had planned a Friday - Monday trip up to my wife's family's cabin in North Carolina.

The cabin is two bedroom, two bathroom in a small but cozy way. It sits next to a babbling brook and is close to some nice mountains and rivers; great for hiking and just getting away from work/life. The closest neighbors sit about a half mile away with a good bit of trees and hills between. There's about an hour and a half drive through some crazy mountains to get there, but its totally worth it. My wife's parents have stockpiled a pretty good amount of Disney VHS and DVDs and we also have brought the cabin into the twenty-first century with a Roku, so there were options if the kids were stuck inside and bored. Myself, my wife, and two kids have been going to this cabin for years and for this specific trip had invited her best friend, Diana and family to accompany us this time.

My wife had known Diana since college, where they played volleyball together and had kept their friendship going for the 15 or so years since. Diana was a very classy well dressed woman, and also very pretty. Personality wise, Diana was one of the sweetest women you would ever want to meet, we had even gone so far as to nickname her "Snow White" as she was genuinely just a super nice, sweet woman who also liked nice things and being taken care of.

Physically, I would compare her to a young Ann Wilson, the lead singer of Heart; that same slim figure, sexy mouth, and killer eyes. Diana was taller than my wife, at about 6'1, but both had long brown hair, similar skin tones, and the lean bodies of former college athletes. After two kids, Diana had put on some 'mom weight', but I found her actually more attractive as her breasts and butt had filled out.

However, if I'm being completely honest, beyond the physical stuff I also had another reason to be interested in Diana: way back when we were all in college and I had just met my wife and her group of college friends, Young Diana and I had gone home from a bar together one night. I know, I know, how could you hook up with your wife's friend and proceed to go on with a relationship, marriage, etc.?

From what I remember (this was over fifteen years ago at this point), I had driven a group of friends to a bar where we met up with someone's girlfriend and her friends. I wasn't drinking because I was designated driver, so I was mostly hanging back watching the other people. The group of girls; who included Diana, my wife, the friend's girlfriend, and one other girl, were all drinking and dancing. They were flirting with our group and we were flirting back.

I remember thinking Diana was very pretty but a little tall for me. She was wearing one of those low-cut sparkly shirts that were popular at the time and tight hip-hugger jeans that showcased her tight ass. She kept coming up to me to talk so I got several good looks at her.

Since I was sober, I was sort of quiet, which was why I think Diana had fixated on me. I remember a few times she asked me why I wasn't dancing and when that didn't get me going, she stole the baseball cap I was wearing (yes I was that guy) and ran off.

At the end of the night, I went to get my hat back and mentioned we would be hanging out at our apartment later if she wanted to come. Diana said sure and asked for a ride. We loaded up the car, me driving and Diana in the passenger seat, whoever else was with us in the back. (I think my wife left earlier in the night with the girlfriend's other friend). Before we got to the first stop light, Diana was kissing my neck and licking my ear.

'Perfect,' I thought, 'This girl is ready to fuck. Just hang out for awhile, drink a few beers and I'm gonna be getting this pussy.'

It mostly went down like that, back at the apartment we had put some music on and while everyone hung out I powered through a few beers to 'catch up' with the others. Before long Diana and I ended up in my bedroom under some pretense and started making out in my bed.

I remember she was a good kisser and let me touch her tits through her shirt. I didn't try to remove the shirt, with a young man's lack of patience I had moved for bigger prizes immediately and tried to slide my hand into her pants. She stopped me, so we continued kissing for awhile, then I went to unbutton her jeans. Now, this tactic had worked with other girls, if they said no at first, I would just keep making out with them until they were more turned on, then go for it again. Most of the time they would let me, but Young Diana wasn't having it. I remember just passing out as it was late, I was tired, and the situation didn't seem to be heading where I wanted it to go. That was it. Realistically, beyond a little bit of touching through clothes, all Diana and I did that night was kiss.

The next day when soberness prevailed she went home and that was that. Soon after that incident I started getting to know my wife and we got serious, and the thing with Diana was looked at as sort of a fluke. She was pretty boy-crazy when we were younger and neither of us had any real feelings toward the other, so beyond me being her "make-out-of-the-week" guy, that's about where it ended.

Now that we were all older with families of our own it never came up, but I still kept a small amount of attraction, like I think most men would, playing the "what if" game from time to time in the back of my mind. Besides friendly hugs and my giving a couple of looks at her when no one was watching, that was the extent of our contact.

---

This story is about the weekend and the events that happened in the mountains though. The plan was for Diana's family to drive up in a separate vehicle from Orlando and I would drive my kids up from Pensacola. My wife was on a work trip in Colorado, but would fly in Friday night and I would pick her up from the closest airport.

The morning of the trip, I did the proper Dad things and packed up myself and my two boys (both about ten at this time), gassed up the car, and got on the road. It was about a eight hour drive, so we left early in the morning. We were making very good time on our end, ETA about three pm local, when my wife called.

It seemed there was a hiccup in Diana's family's schedule. Evidentially a water pipe had burst at her mother in law's house and her husband had to go check it out. His mom had managed to slip in a huge puddle which was created and needed medical attention. As it was explained to me, Diana's husband (who I had hung out with on a few occasions, he's more of a Fantasy Football/golfing kind of guy and I'm more of a comic books and video games guy so I wouldn't really call us buddies) had been complaining about the trip prior to this incident, as he would be missing various football games that weekend. At first it seemed like they were experiencing the stressful bickering that most couples with young kids go through due to the stress of a road trip, but when he mentioned cancelling the trip, it escalated.

His view was he had to take care of his mother, her view was he was using it as an excuse to not go on the trip. I wasn't there but they had some strong words and in the end it was decided she would drive their girls up by herself so he could stay behind and see to his mother and her house. Once everything was squared away, he would drive up on his own.

At the time, none of this really registered as anything for me to be concerned about, my wife would be there so I figured I'd be mostly left to my own devices all weekend, which suited me just fine.

My kids and I made it to the cabin around 2:30 PM, which is when the next random occurrence happened: the keys to unlock the cabin weren't where they were supposed to be.

I called my wife's mother (the homeowner) and asked about the keys and was told she had forgotten to leave the extra key ring and was in fact, holding the key ring in her hand, all the way back in Pensacola.

Never to fear, she told me there was one window in the back they usually left open. It was high up so I'd have to use a ladder, but I should be able to let myself in. I left my kids by the front door and after emancipating a ladder from the shed in the back, I precariously shimmied the window open. I attempted to climb into the window very cautiously, but my hands slipped off the frame and I dropped face-first into the living room. Luckily, the worst thing that happened was me knocking the window frame askew as my feet followed my torso through, because the drop to the floor was about six feet. I barely missed the coffee table with my face. The fall knocked the wind out of me and I'm sure it looked pretty comical, but no one was there to see so I regained my wind and let my kids into the cabin.

After we had brought in all of the luggage the boys went off to check out the brook down the rock path in the back yard and I sat down with some ice on my shoulder on the porch.

As I was starting to relax, my phone rang again with the next random occurrence: It was my wife, her flight had been cancelled. All of the passengers had boarded the plane and waited for takeoff, eventually being asked to leave the plane due to mechanical issues. The airline was able to re-route most of the passengers but for one reason or another, my wife had lost her seat and the next options were either waiting to fly at eleven pm that night, or coming back and leaving around noon the next day. We spoke about it and as the late flight would also mean a trip to and from the airport through the steep mountains late at night, we decided it would be better all around for her to wait. She was going to head back to her hotel in Denver to get some work done. We ended our conversation and I went back to relaxing on the porch.

Now at that moment, the thought of being 'alone' with my wife's friend in the mountains overnight was anything but titillating. In my mind, I was going to have to entertain the kids and play host, so I mentally started preparing myself.

Diana and her two girls (both about eight or nine years old) showed up about an hour later, grateful to be off the road and out of the car. We exchanged the briefest of hugs and I helped bring in their luggage. She had already spoken with my wife, so she was fully aware of the situation. As two parents, we sort of settled into the polite routine of a weekend vacation.

That night's dinner was the first problem to solve: As the cabin has a great grill out back, I offered to make burgers and hot dogs because it would keep all of the kids happy. I had jotted down a list of items to pick up from the local grocery store, to which Diana added a few wants of her own. She offered to keep an eye on my kids so for simplicity and I drove into town to get the items. The list was fairly mundane, paper towels, fruit, bread, soda, coffee, meat to grill etc., but I noticed Diana had scrawled "multiple bottles of wine" at the bottom. Chuckling to myself at the thought of her and her husband arguing over the trip, I selected a few bottles of wine I thought she and my wife would enjoy later in the weekend. I also grabbed two six packs of local beer; I'm not much of a drinker but, "hey its the mountains" and I figured even though Diana's husband and I didn't have that much in common, we could at least sit and drink some beers together when he showed up.

The rest of the evening went pretty quickly when I returned, I grilled the food, the kids ate, then they ran around on the lawn by the brook. I had also grabbed a box of ice cream bars so all of the children were in high spirits. Diana and I sat on the porch, each sipping a alcoholic beverage of our choice in polite silence.

More to break the silence than anything, I recounted my falling through the window earlier in the day, which got a pretty good laugh out of Diana. She gave me a slap on my bruised shoulder, which I played up a little bit. With the conversational ice broken, we sat and chatted, our conversation being limited somewhat by kid's interruptions. It may have been the beer, but I caught myself checking her out multiple time's as we sat there and I thought I caught her doing the same. With nothing better to talk about we spoke about kids, school, exercise routines, etc. I don't think you'll see me in any men's fitness magazines any time soon, but I go to the weight room, run a few times a week, and I watch what I eat. Diana told me she went jogging as much as possible and did some yoga, all of which was becoming easier as her girls were getting older and needed less supervision.

Talking about fitness was great, as it gave me an excuse to look at her body: She was wearing a simple outfit for the mountains: a low cut sweater which hung perfectly to outline B/C-cup breasts, and dark blue jeans which look as though they were painted on. Her dark raven hair was pulled back and she wore a small amount of makeup. She has that type of classical beauty which doesn't require makeup and is merely augmented by its use. Although she was quite attractive I didn't kid myself that anything would happen between the two of us, at least not yet.

As it was growing late and the mountain air was starting to get cold, we eventually all went back into the house.

The kids busied themselves with bedtime routines and Diana and I sort of went our own ways cleaning up the kitchen and living room. There was a movie her girls wanted to watch on the DVD player in the back bedroom myself and my kids were going to sleep in, so we left the kids to it. I busied myself on my phone while I finished my beer and Diana went off to take a shower. She reappeared in a unflattering Mom-type robe and baggy sleeping pants a short while later with damp hair. She poured herself a glass of wine, "a nightcap" she said as she winked at me. I laughed, then excused myself to shower and dress for bed. Afterwards I called my wife to say good night, then headed to kick Diana's girls out of the back bedroom.

Looking through the door, I saw the next random occurrence that set this whole thing in motion: I guess the time sitting in the car on the drive up, the heavy meal, and all the running around had an effect on all four kids, because they had all fallen asleep while watching the movie. My kids were on one of the twin beds and her kids were on the other. I called Diana over to see and we sort of laughed about it and took a few pictures to show our spouses later, then covered the kids with blankets and shut the door.

With my bed being occupied by kids, I consigned myself to sleeping on the couch in the living room. Diana and I said our polite goodnights, her heading into the master bedroom and me cracking one more beer while I made up the couch. I messed around some more on my phone as I finished my drink, then turned in for the night.

---

I didn't sleep well, in fact about midnight I woke up feeling like an Ice Pop in a freezer. In all the commotion and excitement of the afternoon, I completely forgot about the window that I had fallen through and broken out of the frame. The wind must have been coming from that direction, because the interior of the living room felt like it was in subzero temperatures. I got myself up and ended up tripping over a chair as one does as they are trying not too make too much noise. Swearing silently to myself, I took the chair and stood on it, pushing and pulling on the window in an attempt to get it closed without breaking anything.

I guess I was making more noise than I realized, as the noise from my pounding on the window frame must have woken up Diana. I sensed movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over. She was standing in the doorway to the living room with a questioning look on her face.

She asked what I was doing and I explained myself. She looked around at the freezing living room and told me to just join her in the bedroom. "Either you're gonna hurt yourself or you're gonna freeze to death, you can worry about the window tomorrow." I did put up a small amount of fight, saying our spouses may not agree with it, to which she surprised me by saying they didn't have to know, it wasn't a big deal, and we are all adults.

It didn't take much encouragement to change my mind.

So that, my friends, is how all of these random occurrences worked together and I found myself in bed with my one of wife's best friends.

Chapter 2

It was pitch black in the bedroom and although it was warmer than the living room, it was still winter in the mountains. There was a short low-pitched conversation as we both went to get into the bed on the left side, then I abated and went to the right side, and we took our respective places under the covers. To be quite honest, I was still thinking about how much trouble I'd be in if my wife found about this, so I laid on my back as far as I could get from Diana and let the alcohol and the weariness from the full day take me over and went back to sleep.

When I awoke a few hours later, things had changed. Now, I'm used to sleeping in a bed with my wife, so it wasn't out of the ordinary to wake up in a spooning position. It was however, unusual for the woman I was spooning to be my wife's sexy friend.

The graceful curve of her back was pressed against my chest and one of my hands had swooped over her body and inside her robe, finding its way to cupping her tits through the loose t-shirt she was wearing. Our legs were slightly intertwined with my right leg forcing her right leg forward, creating access for my hard cock to rub against the soft mound of her cunt through her robe. I was wearing pajama bottoms, but the feel of her tits in my hand and my dick rubbing between her legs caused me to snap fully awake.

I breathed in deeply, hoping either she wasn't awake, or if she was awake this was something we could laugh about or forget about. The movement of the air brought her scent into my mouth and nose, which excited me all the more. Involuntarily my hand lightly squeezed one breast, feeling the circle of her nipple harden under my palm. Her tits were the perfect size, like a swollen softball. I've always said more than a mouthful is too much for me. Part of me really wanted to slip my hand up inside her shirt to feel her tits skin-to-skin. A larger part of me really wanted to slide my raging cock up inside her sleeping pussy. However, I was afraid to do anything else; I lay just like that with one hand loosely cupping her tit and a very rock hard penis which was aching to slid up inside Diana, contemplating my next move.

After what felt like several long minutes laying in the dark, I heard Diana clear her throat and then she started moving. She sat up in the bed and as she did, I tried to roll over onto my back as stealthily as possible. "There is no way she didn't feel my hand on her tits and my dick pressing against her," I thought. "Maybe if I just lay here she'll think I was asleep."

As I lay there trying to disappear, Diana got up and went to the bathroom. I lay there in the darkness with a quickly softening penis and tried to go back to sleep. I heard her re-enter the bedroom and what sounded like moving something around by her suitcase, then she got back in bed.

We lay in the darkness and after a few moments she spoke softly: "Are you awake?"

"Mmmhmmm" was all I could muster.

"Do you remember when we were in college?" Her voice was very low, and I could hear a little trepidation in her words.

"Mmmhmmm" I replied.

"Do you ever think about the night I stayed in your bed?" Her soft voice seemed to echo in the quiet night air.