Desperate Breaths Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, there was a paper bag with a large sweatshirt and sweatpants inside, along with a pair of flip flops, sitting in her chair. On her desk in front of it, ominously, was a smart phone, and a sealed envelope that read, "Please read, Ms. Perkins." She felt a chill run down her spine and begrudgingly started to change. It made her sick to put on clothes that he had put out for her, that she realized smelled like him, but she wasn't going to walk to her car in rags. She tried to numb back up, but her eyes kept coming back to the envelope. Finally she sighed, pulled it from under the phone and sat down at her desk, opening it and reading:

"Ms. Perkins,

If you're reading this, it means I've gone through with something that was dangerous to you. I regret that, deeply, and I hope that you might eventually believe that. I simply couldn't see another way. Allow me to explain, and tell you some things that might lessen the blow that I've inflicted.

First let me tell you the following:

1) The "lube" that I used is spermicidal. I will have made sure to use more than enough. You have very little to worry about in terms of pregnancy, I promise, and I apologize for not giving your mind immediate comfort on this if I didn't.

2) The phone you see in front of you contains any pictures I may have taken. It has no data plan and I've turned it to airplane mode. Please use care if you turn it on and do not connect it to any WiFi. If you follow that instruction, the photos cannot possibly spread. I did not actually bring another phone with me as I didn't want the temptation. You now possess the only copies.

3) My fingerprints are all over this letter. Between that and any genetic evidence I may have... left... with you (and the phone if you don't destroy it), there is likely enough evidence for you to have me put away without ever having to even be in the courtroom, if that is what you wish to do. I am completely at your mercy, and while it may not mean much at this moment, I also give you my word I would not fight any charges you brought.

Now, if you are still reading, please let me explain why I've done what I have. I doubt you even remember (you are genuinely much too important in this organization to even remember my name), but about a month ago you put in a ticket about a problem with your antivirus software. When I arrived to check on it, you were not in your office and you had left your computer unlocked (I will save my lecture on this, though leaving your computer unlocked did lead directly to tonight). I decided to go ahead and look at the issue you reported and in so doing, I found the personal email account and your profile, logged in, to a site that I won't disclose in case you need to use this letter against me. If you don't immediately know what I mean, the screen name in question that you use begins with "For**" and ends with "24_7".

Over the course of the next month, I read your stories, your posts, your complaints about former partners, and about your deep-seeded fetish for non-consensual play. The passion and craving you described inspired me, and spoke to me. I was on the brink of revealing myself to you online when I read one of your recent posts about how every man you'd ever been with had disappointed you because they didn't understand you. You are clearly too smart to be with mere assholes, but something struck a chord with me when you described how nice guys couldn't deal with you going from a brat to a bitch to an angry, fighting tiger in the midst of an attempted force scene, then told how your latest attempt with a Dominant you thought was a pro was the last straw. He ruined your experience by not realizing your extremes of need, by checking in on you too much, and by not being willing to ignore anything but an actual safeword, something you had been begrudging about having anyway in spite of seeing the need for it. I've known what it's like to need something real.

I'm guilty of many things, Ms. Perkins, most obviously of violating your basic human trust. I apologize for that, truly, but please believe me when I tell you... this was an audition for me. I'm also guilty of building up in my own mind the idea that I truly know and understand you. If my resolve was strong enough that you're reading this, then I'm guilty of that to the point of believing I could read you in the room and tell that some part of you wanted me to take you by force. If I can convince you of nothing else, please believe me in this: I was willing to give everything in my life up for just the chance to try and be what you're after, because I believe I've never wanted anything in my life like I want you after reading your work.

Sincerely,

Ryan Banes

Cybersecurity Manager

Consolidation, Ltd."

Samantha dropped the letter on her desk in a shock that was somehow even deeper than the level she'd already been in. Her hand was trembling where it had subconsciously covered her mouth as she read. No, she thought, no I can't feel anything else tonight! It's all too damn much! NO! In a storm she stuffed the letter in her purse, the remnants of her clothes in the paper bag Ryan had left, and stormed out of her office- then promptly marched back in to grab the phone off her desk before properly storming out of the building, in sweats.

To be continued...