Desperate Ch. 07

Story Info
Vicky/Tori expands her horizons.
6.4k words
4.73
3.2k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - The Butterfly Emerges

© Bad Hobbit 2023

Author's note: I stopped writing the "Desperate" series a couple of years ago, intending to finish off with a final chapter. I returned to it earlier this year and wrote some more - but it seems there's still a bit more to 'dribble out'. I hope you enjoy it, and I will try to finish it completely in the next few months.

*****

So there I was, lying in a mass of tangled sheets. My thighs were wet with juices. My cunt was feeling a little sore. My butt cheeks smarted a little. My jaw ached. I could taste semen in my mouth, and it was plastered all over my face and in my hair. My nice stockings were laddered.

And I couldn't have been happier.

See, after my initial fuck with Mr. Rogers, I knew I needed more. At forty-six, twenty-eight years after I was legally able to, I had finally had sex. And in just a few more years, once my hormone levels had dropped, I might not be willing or able to have much sex at all, or be attractive enough to men for someone to be prepared to fuck me. So I felt I needed to grab every opportunity to get laid as it came along.

On the Tuesday morning, I'd gone into Mr. Rogers' office, lifted my skirt to show stockings but no panties and asked him "Would you to fuck my cunt again this morning, sir?"

"Tori, please!" he'd said, a very worried look on his face. "I can't. I really enjoyed what we did last night, but I did what I said I would; I helped you lose your virginity. This has to stop, now. If my wife found out what we did, she'd divorce me. You've become an attractive woman, but I really can't have any more sex with you, as much as I'd love to. Please don't tempt me anymore, Tori. There's nothing I'd like more than to bend you over this desk and fuck you senseless right now, but if anyone found out, it would ruin my life."

I let my skirt fall back, shrugged and left his office. Yes, I was disappointed. I'd really hoped to carry on our exciting and illicit affair, but he'd told me at the outset that it would be a one-off, and I needed to accept that. But thanks to Mr. Rogers and the way he'd changed my look and my attitude to sex, I now knew where I could find someone else who would be happy to fuck me. Someone who seemed as desperate to fuck me as I was to fuck him.

I called Jake and told him I'd be delighted to see him that evening if he was free, or the next night if he wasn't. I decided that I shouldn't say - 'or any other day this year' - as I didn't want to sound as desperate as I was for more cock. But I was delighted to find that he was happy to see me that evening, so we agreed he'd pick me up around seven.

He looked very smart in a jacket and tie. He'd brought flowers, and he kissed me when I opened the door. This was the kind of romantic treatment that I'd wanted before Mr. Rogers had shown me how much more there was to enjoy. I'd been feeling so horny all day, after Mr. Rogers had so firmly turned me down that morning, that I almost said 'why don't you come in and fuck me now?' But I thought I should get to know this handsome man a little better before he became only the second man to plunder my almost-virgin cunt.

I'd taken a lot of trouble to dress and do my make-up. I'd sprayed perfume behind my ears, on the inside of my wrists - and the insides of my thighs. I'd worn my prettiest 'bodycon' dress, and again, I'd left off my panties and worn stockings. I'd seen how much this had excited Jake at the weekend, and if he decided he just wanted to - I don't know, maybe shove me up against a wall and fuck me hard and filthily - then I needed to be ready. And honestly, I was so tripping out on hormones that if he'd done that, I would've been delighted.

But Jake was a gentleman. He took me to his BMW, opened the door for me, and drove me to a chichi Italian place. I enjoyed a light meal - again, my appetite for food was still strong, but it was outweighed by my growing appetite for sex. The fish was delicious, maybe because my taste buds were even more receptive than normal because I'd been on my diet for over a month and I was hungry. But I knew that if I wanted to taste some man-meat - indeed, to gorge myself on it, especially between my legs - I mustn't let the fat roll back on.

I was still what a lot of guys might call 'curvy'. Yes, I was carrying more weight than I'd have liked to, but Rome - and my sex life - weren't built in a day. Yeah, my thighs and ass were definitely fleshier than I wanted them to be, but thankfully, Jake didn't seem to mind that. He seemed reluctant to talk about himself, instead asking me a lot about me, and I guess I had to embellish it a little. I could hardly tell him that, a month earlier, I'd been an old maid with suicidal thoughts, and that the first actual penetrative sex I'd ever experienced - if you don't count plastic or vegetables - had been the night before. I didn't so much want to lose my virginity as throw it in a dumpster and leave it miles behind me. I had a lot of lost time to make up for, and I was going to start my life with a bang. Or as many bangs as my new boyfriend - yes, boyfriend, I kept reminding myself - could give me.

So I explained that I'd been the personal assistant to the company's CEO for a few years, and that I liked my boss (enough to fuck him, but of course I didn't say that). And yes, I lived alone in the apartment that I'd inherited from my parents. Yes, they'd been dead a few years. (And I didn't say that they were controlling puritans who didn't want me to have boyfriends or ever get fucked). I hadn't traveled much, but I hoped to when I got the opportunity. The trouble was, although I enjoyed the job, it was a small company and didn't pay that well.

"I could use a personal assistant myself," he smiled back at me. "I had a secretary until last year, but she left to start a family and since then, I've just had a few temporary ladies. They didn't stay that long, and I need someone to help me organize my time and type up documents for me."

"Did they not stay long because you wanted them to be more 'personal'?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

He smiled back. "One or two of them were cute and we might've got along fine, but most were married, and I prefer not to make passes at married ladies. And the others, well, I didn't find them attractive. Certainly not as attractive as you."

I think I may have blushed. Despite the calories, I'd had two - no, I realized, three - glasses of wine by then and was feeling pretty relaxed and increasingly turned-on. Going out in stockings and no panties had been a conscious decision, and I'd been feeling horny almost since the first kiss on my doorstep. All through the meal, he'd kept complimenting me. I'd noticed his gaze drop, quite frequently, to my boobies. Yes, I'd chosen a tight, slinky dress, quite low cut, and I hadn't worn a bra. It felt like my nipples were hard, so I guessed he could see two pokies and a lot of cleavage. I hoped it was making his dick as hard as the anticipation of sex with him was making my nipples. Preferably harder.

I kept remembering our quick and dirty session in his car. His cock had been nice and firm and, I felt, long enough and thick enough to give me some new sensations. That night, I'd insisted that all he'd get was one of my best blowjobs, because I was saving my virgin cunt for the man who'd taught me about sex. But by the time I was finishing the last of my dessert, all I could think about was how wet I was - and also, just how willing. I wouldn't have minded if he'd just lifted my skirt and fucked me hard, bent over the table in that crowded restaurant. I could've handled the embarrassment. I just desperately longed to be fucked.

And, fortunately, I didn't have to wait too long for my wish to be granted.

"Coffee?" he asked. "Or should we just get one at my place?"

"Oh, I'd love to get one at your place," I smiled back. "I take mine 'Americano'; long and strong. Maybe with some cream."

His expression was, as I'd hoped, one of barely-suppressed lust. For me! For fuck's sake, hunky Jake was lusting after me! I could hardly believe it. He paid the check in about two minutes, leaving a more-than-generous tip. As we got up to go, I thought just how much I'd like him to give me a tip - followed by the whole fucking shaft.

The drive to his place was kinda surreal. I edged the hem of my dress up to my stocking tops - then realized that wasn't such a great idea, as he kept taking his eyes off the road to look down at my legs. So I just reached across and started stroking the front of his pants. Fuck, he was hard. I could tell that, even through the fabric of his smart chinos.

"I keep thinking about what we did at the weekend, Jake. I really enjoyed it, and I hope you did. You may recall that I said there was something I didn't do on the first date. Do you remember?"

"Fuck!" he breathed.

"That's right, Jake. Fuck. But Jake - it's now our second date. So rules can be relaxed. Doesn't mean we have to be."

We arrived at Jake's house about a minute later, with me still gently stroking the front of his pants. I could feel my juices trickling down my slit into the crack of my ass. I guessed the back of my skirt would have a big wet patch on it. I didn't wait for Jake to open the door for me this time. I just got out and headed for the house.

And it was nice. Nothing fancy, just a large single-story place with a drive and a double garage. But I barely had a chance to look at the house. As soon as we were through the door, he spun me around, kissed me with a hunger I'd never felt before - and pulled the straps on my dress down. Once my titties fell out, he had both hands on them, which felt amazing.

When Mr. Rogers and I had fucked, it was almost like he was doing me a favor. With Jake, it was different. For the first time in my life I really felt that I was the object of desire. He wanted me. Sure, what he most wanted was to get his dick inside of me, but that was just what I wanted too. And the fact that he was very good-looking for a man in his forties - actually, I felt, for a man of any age - made it all the more delicious.

So I didn't mind that we were moving fast. At the gig at the weekend, he'd been a gentleman all evening, until I'd indicated that I could be a slut. So that night, I'd more than indicated my sluttiness. OK, so it wasn't like I'd written the words "I'm a slut - fuck me" in red lipstick on my forehead, but in showing him my stocking tops and telling him I would fuck on the second date, it was kinda close to that.

And yes, I felt I was a slut - and very happy to be one right then - and that I really did want him to fuck me, as soon as possible. So while he played with my titties, I reached down, unzipped him and pulled his cock out. It had seemed impressive at the weekend, but in my super-aroused state, it felt even bigger, more intimidating - and more attractive. I wanted it inside me. No - I needed it inside me.

"Where's the bedroom, Jake?" I whispered. In answer, he reached down and lifted me up in his arms. Now I'm not some skinny little teen, so I realized that Jake was pretty strong to be able to do that. He carried me into the bedroom and lowered me onto the bed. He was still fully dressed - except for his hard cock, sticking out of his pants - but he remedied that rapidly. His jacket, tie and shirt were removed very quickly, and I could see he was in very good shape under his clothes. Those shoulders, arms and pecs spoke of a guy who either did some kind of hard manual labor or worked out at the gym. And then, in one fluid movement, off came his pants, underwear, socks and shoes.

He bent down and took something from a pocket. I saw it was a condom in its wrapper. I'd only encountered one of those before. I'd let Mr. Rogers fuck me without one - 'bareback', as I later understood the term - the first time because it was clear he'd been faithful to his wife for enough years to be 'clean'. He'd used one the second time to keep going long enough to give me an orgasm. I was about to suggest to Jake that he didn't need to use one as I wouldn't get pregnant, but I had no idea what Jake's sexual history was. And he knew nothing about my sexual history, though he'd have been amazed if he'd found out how little of it there was, so I guessed this was as much for his confidence as it was for mine. I definitely wanted an orgasm from my third-ever fuck, so I thought I should let him just go ahead as he'd planned, as this might slow him down and allow him to fuck me for long enough to make me come.

With the condom still in his hand, he moved to the bed. I lifted up and pulled the dress up to around my waist. He knelt down to lick me, which felt fantastic. But there'd been this really old song by the Police from way back going round in my head since I'd heard it on the radio a few days before. It's called "There's a Hole In My Life." I just felt that there was a hole in my life. It was between my legs, and my life got a lot better when there was a man, filling that hole. I reached down and lifted Jake's head up. He looked up my body.

"I thought you liked the way I ate your pussy," he said, and I could see a look of concern on his face, as if he was doing something wrong.

"I do, baby, but right now, more than anything, I just want your cock inside me. Please?"

The look on his face was one of delight and amazement. He didn't need to be asked twice. He stood up, ripped open the condom wrapper and rolled it onto his dick. It didn't occur to me at the time that he must've had some practice at that maneuver. All I wanted was that big lump of flesh inside me. Deep inside me. I spread my legs wide, and I could feel the cool air on my drenched pussy lips.

And then he was over me, guiding his cock with one hand to find the entrance to my cunt. And his big blue eyes were looking into mine. And then his cock was pushing into me, drilling deeper, slowly, gently but irresistibly. I bit my lip as I felt him stretching me, and gasped a little. Mr. Rogers hadn't felt this big. The largest of the Zucchini family hadn't felt this big.

"God, you're so tight, Tori. It's - it's like you're a virgin! Am I hurting you?" he asked, with some concern in his eyes.

"No - no, it's just that you're - you're so big, and sure - I'm tight. Just take it slow, baby. I'm sure it'll feel fantastic once - once your big cock has stretched me a little more. Just - just treat me like a virgin - at first. And when you've filled me right up and kinda taken my virginity, you can - you can fuck me like a slut!"

I almost laughed at his expression; one of surprise and lust. But Jake was a perfect gentleman. He took it slow, easing in and out, probing deeper and deeper. And in a way it was kinda frustrating. I was longing to be filled right up, and the slow and occasionally uncomfortable stretch just seemed to go on and on. I couldn't wait for the moment when he could thrust deep inside me and let me feel what I was sure would be some of the best and hottest sensations I'd ever felt. But first, he needed to open me up, and he made sure he didn't rip up my tight little cunt before I was ready.

Gradually I felt my cunt-walls loosening their grip, and the stretch going deeper and deeper. The contact with my g-spot was already thrilling - and his size meant that there was a lot of contact. Finally, I felt him hit my cervix, and then nudge his way behind it. And that was like "WOW!" Mr. Rogers didn't have the length to go that deep. Neither did any of the Zucchini family. And with Jake's additional girth, it felt weird but so good. There was this strong, handsome man, gazing down at me with affection and lust, lying between my legs, his thick cock completely filling my cunt - and we'd barely started. I was going to get completely and filthily fucked. And I couldn't wait!

Have you ever seen a steam locomotive pulling a train out of a station? There's this slow, labored 'puff' as it takes the strain. Then you see the pistons at the side start to move slowly, and gradually increase speed. Before you know it, it's pulling away and moving at a steady rhythm. And this just builds until it's cruising at speed.

Well, that's what my first fuck with Jake was like. That initial stroke, so gently in and then smoothly out, was a little labored. The next stroke was more of a well-lubricated insertion, firm and deep. I felt his cock-head hit those places deep inside me, and it was electric. Then out and in faster, more forceful. Jake said afterwards that my eyes were wide, my mouth was open and I was gasping. Maybe a minute later, my gasps turned to moans as he was giving me these regular deep, powerful thrusts, hitting every nerve ending within reach. That was gorgeous, but when I breathed "Oh Jake, baby - fuck me hard!" he really let loose. Each thrust took on a greater urgency, like he was trying to hammer his way into my womb. And he kinda lifted up as he withdrew and then lowered himself as he drove back in, and I could feel his cock brushing against my clit.

And then he was giving me almost his whole length on each thrust, deep, powerful, relentless - and thrilling. I kept gasping "Yes! Oh yes!" every time I felt his cock press into the deepest recesses of my cunt. Our eyes remained locked, as if we were having sex not just with our bodies but also with our souls. It was like there was this hunger, consuming both of us as we sexually devoured each other. I'd never felt anything like it, not even with Mr. Rogers - but then I hadn't exactly had a lot of experience of sex. I was certain that, if he gave me much more treatment like this, I was going to come, and soon.

"Fuck, Tori, you're so hot!" he moaned. "I don't know if I can hold on much longer."

I was about to beg him to fuck my cunt really hard, as saying those crude and slutty things got me really excited, but I realized that it might tip him over and I'd lose the opportunity to get fucked to orgasm. But then he arched his back, dropped his mouth onto one of my nipples and, as he did so, his cock rubbed harder against my clit. I wiggled around to increase this further. And each thrust felt better and better.

And then I came, joyously, deliriously. Jake said that I screamed. I don't remember that, but I knew it felt fantastic, and I was writhing around all over the place.

And a little over a half hour later, I was writhing around again as he held me face-down on the mattress and fucked me very vigorously from behind, in what I've since learned is called 'pronebone' position. It felt amazing to be helpless and have my body used by a strong, handsome man. And he wasn't brutal, and he didn't actually force me to do anything - he just rolled me over, spread my legs, slipped on a fresh condom and took me. If I'd wanted him to stop, he would've. And of course, I absolutely and definitely didn't want him to stop.

In this position he was pressing hard on my g-spot and plunging deep. The deep penetration wasn't quite as good as on my back - he was mostly hitting my cervix rather than that sensitive area behind it, but it still felt good, and the g-spot pressure was wonderful. He was holding my hips as he hammered into me, so I just slipped a hand under me and rubbed my clit, and POW! Another orgasm. And shortly afterwards, another, just before he moaned loudly and collapsed on top of me.

"Hey Jake, you're heavy. Please don't crush me!"

He lifted up on his arms. "Sorry, Tori, but that was - WOW! That was kinda powerful for me. I'm pretty bushed." He slowly pulled his softening dick out of me and rolled onto his back. "You're amazing, baby. I haven't had sex that good since before my wife died."

Suddenly I felt a cold chill.

"I'm so sorry," I said, reflexively. "How - how long ago..."

12