Desperate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Six years. But don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault."

"But, I mean, how - how did she die?"

"Brain hemorrhage. One minute she was laughing and joking, next she was dead."

"Oh you poor man!" I said, and rolled sideways to kiss him.

"Tori, baby, you don't need to worry. I just - I just have this baggage. From when Susan died, from when I was in Iraq, I dunno - I don't want to burden you. You seem nice."

I tried to lighten the mood. "Hey, Jake; you can tell me. And I think you've realized by now that I'm not nice. At least, not in bed."

He kissed me. It was affectionate. I liked it.

"Thanks, Tori. But see, I left the military around twenty years ago. I had PTSD from stuff I'd seen in the service. Susan kinda made me a project of hers. She was a psychiatrist. She was always more intelligent, more caring than me. And less than a year after we met, she was pregnant. And then I was a daddy, which was great. Bella is a gorgeous kid, and I'm so proud of her. She's at college now, but she and me, we were both wrecked when her mom died. I'm really sorry, Tori. I've never spoken about this to anyone, but after - after what we've done, and I know it's only, like, our second date, I feel you need to know about these things, so you can see why I sometimes behave a little strangely. I hope I wasn't too forceful for you."

"Sure, Jake," I said. "You can tell me anything. And if I can help in any way, I'd love to. You seem such a lovely guy." I kissed him.

He looked at me. "I'm not sure why you'd say that. I mean, what've I done? I've fucked you twice, and I haven't exactly been gentle. I guess I needed to get some of the pent-up emotion outta me. And I'm so glad that you didn't mind..."

"Mind? I absolutely loved it, Jake. I've not had the greatest luck with boyfriends lately." I wasn't going to say 'or, indeed, ever,' but I thought it. "Finding you was a real high point of my year." In fact it was a high point of my life, but that wasn't for me to tell him - at least not yet.

He kissed me, and I realized there were tears on his cheeks. I held him close and kissed him back.

"Hey, Jake, why don't you fix us both a drink, and then - and then if you like, I can suck your dick some, and we can fuck some more."

The third time, after we'd finished our Margaritas, I sucked him as deep as I could until he was hard, then I straddled his face and had him eat me until my pussy was drooling. After I'd helped him apply another condom, I moved to a position I hadn't tried before. (But then, having been fucked precisely four times in my life, there were many positions I hadn't tried before). I shuffled down his body and lowered myself onto that long, thick cock, and rode him, feeling him repeatedly hit the very end of my cunt. This got me so close, and when he got a hand up to squeeze one of my tits and the other to rub my clit, I knew I was going to come any moment.

And then he took his hand off my breast and slapped my butt, quite hard. At first, I was shocked. It hurt! But then I realized that it didn't hurt that much, and there was this sexy afterglow. It felt kinda thrilling to have this strong man spank me like that.

"You like?" he said. I could see he was kinda gritting his teeth; he clearly wasn't far off coming.

"Y-yes. Do it - do it again," I gasped. I was getting breathless now; even more so when he slapped me for the second time. And the third.

So what was happening here? I was inches away from coming, just from the friction of his cock inside my cunt, the regular impact of his cock-head right at the base of my womb, and his thumb rubbing my clit. Oh, and the fact that I was having the third fuck of the evening, and only the fifth of my entire life, riding a good-looking guy who was clearly getting off on fucking me. Then suddenly there's this jolt of - well, not like real pain, more like a sense of mock-punishment for being a naughty girl. If I'd felt it was real, if he really was punishing me, I'd have stopped him right there, but I knew this was erotic play - him reminding me that I was being a dirty slut and that I was about to make him unload his spunk into another condom, deep inside my slutty cunt. A cunt that had been under-used until now, but one that was making up for lost time by devouring his cock as often as he could stand.

When he slapped me the fourth time, I started to come. And I kept coming, as he slapped me twice more and started bucking off the bed, driving his cock hard and deep into my cunt, which seemed to want to gush juices all over him. And I was shaking. I fell forward, putting my hands on his chest as I could feel my insides go like a cement mixer. I just couldn't stop shaking, and all this liquid was pouring out of my cunt, and I was moaning and shrieking and my body was bucking crazily. I was dimly aware of Jake moaning and this pulsing deep inside me that added to my own sensations.

Later, we showered together, soaping each other down. We both kept grinning like idiots. I hoped that he was smiling for the same reason as me; I'd found someone I really liked who not only gave me great sensations, stronger than anything I'd ever felt, but who really seemed to be into me. And that wasn't just his cock that was into me, though if it was, I'd still have been happy.

Later, sitting in bed with him, sipping a delicious Napa Chardonnay, we talked some more.

"After Susan died, I was devastated for months. Bella told me I needed a girlfriend, but I couldn't find anyone I liked. I hired a few escorts, but they didn't like how forceful I was with them. I guess I had so much anger pent up inside me. A couple of them refused to take a second booking from me. I was clearly one fucked-up guy. After my secretary, Ellen, left - I think she thought I was getting a little weird - I got some counselling, and that helped. Then I tried dating a couple of the temporary secretaries who worked for me. I had an affair with one of them that lasted maybe a month, but it turned out she had a boyfriend and was only using me as a fuck-buddy. And another one said that she didn't like rough sex - she said that she almost felt I was trying to rape her, which I felt was unfair. But you, Tori - I don't know. I mean, you seemed to enjoy it all tonight..."

"I did, Jake. I really did. It was thrilling. I want more."

He laughed. "Oh, Tori, after our first date, I wanted to see you again. And tonight, you were amazing. I guess you must be pretty experienced and uninhibited; you certainly seem to be really confident when it comes to sex. See, I've not really had sex with many women. Apart from my wife and those handful of girls since she died, I had a couple of girlfriends when I was in the military, and that's about it. But I could tell by the way you reacted that you love sex, and you must think I'm rather clumsy and naïve."

It was my turn to laugh. I couldn't tell him the truth, so I kinda embellished a little. "Jake, baby, I'm not as experienced as you might think. I won't go into detail, but my boyfriend before last was a total loser." That was true. Leroy was a grade-A jerk. "And my last boyfriend was great, and he knew how to make me come, but it turns out he's married and he doesn't want to risk his marriage by having sex with me anymore. But you, Jake; I've enjoyed everything we've done together. And tonight, you made me come harder than I've ever done. The sex was amazing! And like I said, if you're interested, I'd like more, tonight and any day or night you'd like to fuck me. I can't get enough of you - or your impressive and very skillful cock."

I reached out and stroked it. "This is amazing," I said as I watched his expression. "You know, when it went really deep in my cunt, it gave me sensations I've never felt before. You really know how to fuck, Jake, and I don't mind that you're a little forceful. When I'm really turned on, I like to behave kinda sluttily, and when you treat me like a slut, it makes me so hot."

His cock was becoming harder and harder in my hand, and the expression on his face was just so full of lust. "Tori, you're incredible. You're so hot. Hotter even - even than Susan."

I didn't want to spoil the mood, but he'd brought up the topic of his late wife, so I decided to change tack slightly. "Tell me what you used to do. Did she like being fucked hard like you did to me? Did she have a tight cunt?"

"She - oh my God, Tori, she - she didn't talk dirty like you do. But she - she could give me a good blowjob, and she liked it when I ate her pussy. And she liked it when I - when I fucked her ass."

"Her ass? You seem awful big. Didn't it hurt her?"

"She said no. Sure, her - her pussy wasn't as tight as yours, at least not after Bella was born. But her ass was super-tight, and she said she liked the feel of my cock even more up her ass than in her - her pussy."

"Well, my cunt's really tight, as you know, but I suspect my ass is even tighter - maybe too tight. I'm still a virgin there. It seems a little scary. See, I don't really know what's involved, but I was going to offer it to my previous boyfriend so that he'd stay with me. But when he decided that even my ultra-tight juicy cunt wasn't enough of a temptation to let him keep fucking me, I realized that he didn't deserve my ass. But I - I don't think I can let you try it on me. At least, not yet." I gave him a coquettish smile. Frankly, the thought of having Jake's big cock forcing its way up my virgin butt really was scary. The thought of having Jake's big cock forcing its way up my recently-virgin cunt was way more attractive.

"Tori, I - I don't think I can do any more tonight. I mean, I've fucked you three times already, and I've used up my supply of condoms."

I thought for a moment. "When was the last time you had unprotected sex?"

"That would be with Susan, six years ago."

"Well, I did it with my ex, but he was married and had only done it with his wife until we started fucking. I can't get pregnant, see. And before that, I never had unprotected sex with anyone." Or, I thought, any kind of sex with anyone. "So if I get you nice and hard again, would you like to fuck my brains out with that lovely cock of yours? It felt so good when you were slamming into the end of my cunt, and I want to feel that again. And you can slap me again if you like."

He did like. This time he bent me over two pillows, and he went in faster and harder than he had before. His cock-head teased around my butthole, and I was afraid that he'd try to sodomize me, despite the fact that I'd told him he was too big. But then he moved it into my slit and went deep into my cunt with one long, quite forceful thrust. Fuck! I almost came straight away, as he hit my womb with his cock while one hand went around and rubbed my clit, and the other slapped my butt-cheek. No, he wasn't gentle, but then I didn't want gentle right then; I wanted to be pounded like a total slut. I guess this lasted no more than around five minutes, tops. His finger rubbed my clit just the way I liked it, his cock did all the thrilling things inside my cunt that I craved, and he was slapping my ass hard enough to hurt but also to get the pleasure hormones flowing.

And I was behaving like a complete slut. I was shoving back onto his cock as hard as I could, relishing the feel of that big lump of man-flesh rubbing my g-spot and hammering the area behind my cervix. I was squeezing my own titties, rubbing my nipples to add to the sensations as he rubbed my clit. And I was moaning. And talking dirty, which turned us both on.

"Oh yes! Stick that gorgeous cock right up me. Fuck my slutty cunt. Fuck my cunt. Pound me, baby. Fuck my slutty brains out."

And yes, I squirted again. I'd never thought women could do that. Sure, I'd read stories on Literotica in which women squirted and lost control of their legs and all that, but I thought that was some guy's fantasy. Women didn't do that. Until I realized that yes, women did do that, if they were fucked hard enough and in the right way by the right man. And he, quite unnecessarily, pulled out of my cunt, turned me over, stuck his cock in my mouth and gave me a mouthful of his sticky spunk not long after. Seems he did have enough left in him after all.

So when Jake handed me another cold glass of wine, I looked down at the sheets, tangled around me, and at all the fluids that we'd jointly produced, and felt the smarting in my butt cheeks from the way he'd spanked me before, during and after my series of orgasms, and I thought 'oh my God, Vicky, you've come a long way! And you're going to enjoy coming a lot more.'

Jake kissed me, and held me very tenderly. And about then, I decided that, even if it hurt, I would offer him my ass. Maybe, like his late wife, I might enjoy it even more than in my cunt - though that seemed unlikely. Whatever, I felt I owed it to this sexy guy to give him everything my body could give.

12