The Babysitter

Story Info
Babysitter tries to reel in a man.
3.7k words
4.55
40.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Melanie and I am a slut, at least I want to be. It feels good to put it out there. Until recently not another living soul knew.

A little about me so you will understand. I have always been the awkward one, taller than everyone my age, kinda chunky and shy. I used to be made fun of alot but eventually just became invisible.

Once I turned eighteen, my body started to change for the better. The baby fat went away, thank God, and sexy curves started forming. My breasts are now a full C and I can finally stand before my full length mirror and not want to vomit.

Throughout this process nobody else had noticed. I never wore makeup and always wore baggy clothing with my hair in a ponytail. Until a month before graduation that is.

I decided to unveil myself as sort of a test before college, see if anyone noticed. Well mission accomplished ladies and gentlemen! All the guys started flirting with me and all the girls either wanted to be my friend or hated my guts. Not bad for Miss Invisible!

Perfect right? Well um, not really, because as I alluded to earlier, I know for a fact that I am a total slut, I have thought of little else since I don't know when, but as it turns out, I had no interest in any of these people. I mean the guys, and girls for that matter, are smiling at me and trying to 'hang out' and nothing, my body is not reacting to any of them. Honestly it didn't make any sense.

I fantasize about almost everyone I know, sometimes people that are completely disgusting even, which is a turn on in and of itself. I have fantasized about domination, humiliation, fetishes, gangbangs, exhibitionism, I mean the list goes on and freaking on, and now that I finally feel pretty enough to act on my impulses, my body isn't having it.

So I graduated high school a slut whore 'virgin' who's never been touched by anyone, other than myself of course. This is where my summer awakening story begins because I did find an outlet for my yearnings, one not so surprising but also one very surprising.

This is a long winded way of saying the ugly duckling turned into a swan and finally got laid. But it's a cool story or maybe it isn't? I don't freakin know, you be the judge.

For the last couple of years I have been babysitting for the couple next door, Mr and Mrs Pickett. Mr Pickett is like the nicest guy ever and Mrs Pickett is a fucking bitch. Mr P works his ass off, long hours in a job he hates and Mrs Bitch does nothing but socialize and complain all day about how Mr P isn't good enough. So anyway, when Mrs Bitch wants to go out, which is most of the time, she texts me and I babysit their cute little boy.

I was over there on Thursday night because Mrs Bitch was going out with her bitch friends and Mr P was working late as usual. When Mr P came home he looked like he always did, tired and sad, he really was pathetic looking (turn on alert). I felt so bad, he's like a father figure to me (turn on alert).

"Hey, Mr P."

"Hi, Melanie, is everything good?"

"Yeah, the little man is asleep."

"My wife isn't home yet?"

"Yeah right. Like she's coming home early on girls night."

He laughed, "yeah that was a silly question."

"Have you eaten?" I asked him

"No, I'll heat something up."

"Don't eat that crap. Let me make something for you."

"Don't trouble yourself."

"Mr P, sit your ass down and I'll make you a vegetable omelet."

He looked up in shock, I have never talked to him like that. I put my hands on my hips, gave him my best cutie look and smiled at him.

"Please?"

He smiled. "Okay, but only because you said please."

He sat down in the chair facing the stove and that's when it hit me. I have been wasting my time with boys. 'I need a man'! I looked down and realized I was wearing a loose mini skirt and tank top. I screamed 'yes' in my head. Let the seducing begin!

I mean he's perfect and I'm sure he'd kill for just a smidgen of attention. Well I can give him a whole lot more than that, and he can give me the little experience I want before college.

I get all the supplies I need making sure to bend over as much as I can justify. I don't want to overplay it. I put on some light music and shake my butt while cooking. I don't know if he's watching but I know for sure I would be, so it's worth a shot.

I bring it to him and bend over while putting it down to give him a good glance at my cleavage. I put my hand on his shoulder.

I realize it's all a little cliche but I've got to work with what I got. I offer him the wine that's in the fridge. He tells me to get two glasses. I pour the wine and sit next to him at the end of the table.

"You aren't having any?" He asks.

"I ate earlier."

"I didn't realize it was just for me. I wouldn't have agreed."

"Don't be silly. I wanted to do it and if you actually like it, I will be thrilled."

"It's delicious!"

I give him a big smile and leaned forward with my arms on the table

"I'm so happy. I live to please."

Did he get the hint? I'm guessing not, he will probably need many hints, but that's okay. It will make it fun. Although right now I am imagining him ripping my clothes off, which would also be fun.

We sat at the table for about an hour chatting away about nothing important. I pretty much just listened to him talk. In retrospect I think he needed that.

I told him I was going to go and we both stood up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, which I've never done before, and left. I kinda bounced out of the kitchen, thinking maybe subliminally it will implant a sexy thought about me going up and down in his brain.

And so began my quest.

On Saturday I was laying by the pool working on my tan. I could here Mr P cutting his lawn.

"Hey, Melanie."

"Hey there, Mr P." I said as I turned and smiled for him.

"Any chance you can babysit later?"

"Maybe, you guys going out?"

"She has some event but I brought home a bunch of work and I'd like to get through it later and it would be much easier if you are there."

I stood up, letting him have a full view of me in my bikini and strode to him. That's right Mr P look all you want, wherever you want. When his eyes eventually found mine I smiled.

"I don't know, I mean it's Saturday night, Mr P. That's asking alot."

"You're right, don't worry about it."

"Now wait a minute, don't give up so easily. Maybe if i got a little extra because it is, after all, Saturday night."

Mr P was surprised.

"Oh sure. Whatever it takes."

That's my Mr P.

"Perfect! I will go to the grocery store and get everything I'll need."

"I don't understand?"

"I am going to cook us dinner, that is my Saturday night price."

Awareness finally hitting him.

"So you are going to babysit and cook me dinner for your normal fee?"

"That's right. You can pay for the groceries if it makes you feel better."

"You drive a hard bargain, little lady."

Oh my God, him calling me little lady just got me really wet.

"Keep calling me that and I'll throw in desert."

Confusion clearly written on his face I decided to change tactics.

"When do you want me?"

He looked more confused.

"When do you want me to come over?"

"Oh, yeah right. Does seven work?"

"Seven is perfect."

I turned around to walk back to my chair but really it was just to give him a look at my ass. I'm so glad I picked my skimpiest bikini today. I walked as sexily as I could. I knew I needed work on my seduction skills but I also knew my ass is amazing. He was still there when I laid down. I could see him in the corner of my eye but I pretended not to. You can look all day long Mr P.

I stood in my closet for a long time. What the fuck do I wear? It can't be too obvious and it can't be too boring. I feel like I'm fishing, i have to reel him in but keep giving him a little slack so he doesn't break the line. Last time I was wearing a miniskirt so that's out. I can't wear a dress that would be too much. Finally I decided on tight jeans and a semi low cut blouse. Not too much, but shows off my assets just fine.

When he opened the door I paused and he gave me a full once over then I walked in as usual and sent him to his office to work while I took care of his son. Once I put the little man to bed I cooked dinner, it was a quick recipe but also a good one. I liked to cook and was really good at it.

I put dinner on a tray with a bottle of wine and brought it in his office. He had a coffee table and couch in there, where I set the plates.

"I thought I smelled something delightful." He said.

"Yes and the food smells pretty good also." I replied.

He laughed.

"You are much funnier lately, little lady."

I'm wet again.

"I'm glad I brought dessert. I didn't think you caught that."

"I catch everything."

"Now that I seriously doubt."

"You would be surprised."

We started eating. I looked to him.

"Surprise me?"

"What?"

"You said I'd be surprised, so surprise me."

He looked straight into my eyes.

"You think my wife is a complete bitch and you are a pleaser that is being nice to the pathetic loser."

I knew this was a pivotal moment. We kept eating while staring each other down, lines were being drawn and I needed to make the right move.

"Well, my thoughts on your wife is no great revelation because she is very much a total bitch."

He laughed.

"And I told you I live to please so again no shocker."

"And the last part?" He asked.

'Your situation is pathetic but I do not see you that way. It wasn't long ago that I saw myself as pathetic."

"You? You're gorgeous!"

I gave him a big smile.

'You didn't always think so though, now did you?"

He thought about it.

"I didn't really think about it before, honestly. I thought you always seemed very nice and as a babysitter, a Godsend."

"And now you think about it?"

"Well you hardly gave me a chance, shaking your beautiful ass in front of me while cooking and leaning over, putting your breasts in my face."

Now I'm surprised.

"Oh, you do notice everything."

He smiled.

"I told you."

"So subtlety is futile?"

"I'm not sure you know the correct meaning of that word."

I laughed.

"I know the meaning but the execution is obviously lacking."

'To what end?"

"I'm sorry?"

"What is the endgame? To give me a little spark, brighten my pathetic life?" Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the attention. You have made me feel a little joy again. But if it is just entertainment for you then please just tell me."

"You want to know my intentions?"

"Yes."

"Oh, that's easy enough, I intend to rock your world."

"Maybe it's your world that will get rocked."

I smiled.

"Even better."

Much to my chagrin we continued eating. I would've rathered he take me then and there and fuck me against his desk but maybe that was aiming too high. Maybe he needs clarity.

"You seem skeptical?" I asked.

"Not anymore. I am contemplating my plan of attack."

"Well at least you are thinking in the right direction."

"You want to be attacked, little lady?"

"More than anything. And if you call me that again I'll need to pull my pants down and play with myself."

"Now I'll expect you always to do it when I call you that....little lady."

I stood and pulled my pants down, leaving my sexy underwear on. I didn't spend a half hour picking them out for him to throw them on the floor in two seconds. I sat back down and leaned back.

"As you please."

I began rubbing my pussy for him. He had the cutest little smile on his face.

"I'm surprised you left your panties on." He said.

"I did it just so I could see your face when I slide them to the side."

I did just that as I said it. I was so wet now. You could hear the wetness as I slipped two fingers inside myself and I had no doubt he could see my wetness all over my slit.

"Besides," I said, "panties should be removed with ones teeth whenever possible. Don't you think?"

"As you please." he replied.

I wasn't sure what game we were playing. He seemed to like being bossy but he also seemed to like it when I was sassy. Maybe it is some kind of cat and mouse thing he wanted to play.

'Fine by me'! I thought.

He lowered his face to my crotch and grabbed my panties with his mouth and pulled them down to my knees.

He kept his eyes on my pussy as I continued to play with it for him.

"Would you like to taste it?" I asked.

"Very much."

I pulled my fingers out and pointed them at him.

He laughed.

"You are a tease."

"Always."

To my surprise, he took my fingers into his mouth and sucked on my juices, turning me on even more.

I pulled my fingers back and opened my legs wide, inviting him in. He took the hint.

He licked my pussy lips hungrily as I squirmed and moaned. He started fucking me with his tongue which gave me a different sensation and then he found my clit and I cried out in pleasure.

I have dreamed of being pleasured so many times but it was nothing to the reality. I lost all sense of where I was and who I was with. All I cared about was the euphoria running through me.

He flicked and twirled my clit for what seemed like an eternity and when he sucked it, my orgasm exploded all over his face.

He leaned back and watched me as I tried to come down from the high, tapping my pussy with my hand, sending small jolts of electricity through me. Later he would ask me why I did that and my only answer was that it was what comes naturally. Did other women not do it?

Once I was ready for more he asked me the fatal question.

"Have you had intercourse before?"

What a sweet man.

"No, but I am looking very forward to it."

He hesitated. I could see it in his eyes. He didn't want to take my virginity.

"Melanie..."

"Will you at least let me suck you off?" I asked.

His look said it all. The moment was gone.

I got dressed and kissed him on the cheek and said my goodbyes. I lost the battle but the war was far from over. And the battle was breathtakingly wonderful.

I laid in bed remembering him eating my pussy. I could tell he enjoyed doing it and any man who didn't could go bother someone else. I needed a plan but all I kept coming up with was my fishing analogy, I reeled him in some but now I had to give him some slack.

I didn't see or hear from him until the following Wednesday night as I laid in bed. I had just finished masturbating and he started texting me. I had masturbated at least twice every day thinking about him. I always see him on Thursday night, he must be nervous.

Him: Hi

Me: Hey there stranger

Him: Are you okay?

Me: Never better, you?

Him: Good, You going to be here tomorrow night?

Me: Of course, unless you don't want me to be

Him: Of course I do. I thought you might be upset with me

Me: My Vagina is still very upset with you, but no worries, Mr P

Him. You are still a tease

Me. Always!

I added a hug emoji but I doubt he even knew what it was. He is worried I'm mad. I won't be mad but what will I be? I needed to reel him back in a little. Frustrated, I went to sleep. I'll think of something tomorrow.

When Mr P walked in I was making him dinner. Nothing extravagant.

"You are making us dinner?" He asked.

"I am making you dinner."

"You ate already?"

"No, I might be meeting someone later?"

"That's why you are all dressed up?"

I was all dressed up. I had a tight blue dress on, which hugged my figure quite nicely, and heels, which I rarely wear. I was not going to make it easy for him.

"That's right. I'm still not sure, I may cancel."

"You didn't have to make me dinner."

"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to. Don't worry I will leave when it's done."

"You don't have to leave. Do you have a date?"

"Something like that."

"What does that mean?"

"People don't really date anymore."

"What do they do?"

I laughed.

"They hook up."

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

"I imagine so, Mr P."

I put the plate in front of him and took a seat. He ate slowly, looking at me.

"It is delicious."

I gave him a big smile.

"I'm glad you like it."

I got up to leave.

"Are you going to cancel?"

"Haven't decided yet."

I walked to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Enjoy your night." I said.

I made it to the door before he finally came around.

"Melanie!"

I turned to look at him.

"Take your panties off."

That got my heart pumping.

"I can't."

"You can't or you won't?"

I looked down at myself then back to him and chuckled.

"I would be happy to if I were wearing any."

That's when I saw it. His eyes were like an animal's waiting for the cage door to open.

He lunged for me, throwing me face down on the table. He lifted the dress over my ass, spread my cheeks and buried his face in it. He was licking my pussy from bottom to top. My body was on fire. It was as much the intensity as the actual feeling.

When he moved his tongue to my asshole he made me cum. I had no choice in the matter. I tensed and then it came in waves crashing over me.

I had no time to recover because then he put his cock into my very wet pussy and started fucking me like a madman, this was an angry fuck. My voice was vibrating like I was moaning into a fan.

There came a point where all I could hear was the sound of him slapping his body against my ass and the feel of his cock plunging inside me. It was like being fucked in a vacuum. Every nerve in my body igniting.

I could feel the next orgasm coming and I couldn't stop it if I tried. This mild mannered man was in complete control of my body. I was having trouble catching my breath and he started pumping me even faster and slapping my ass cheeks. That put me over the top.

The next orgasm was mind blowing and took all my strength. It built and built until mercifully breaking through. Once It was over he pulled out of me and came all over my ass.

I slumped to the floor with my skirt still up slowly regaining myself. He brought me a towel to clean myself up with. I took my heels off and stood, then sat in a chair.

He was pacing. I cleared my throat and he looked at me like remembering I was there.

"I'm so sorry!" He said.

"I can't imagine what for." I said.

He stammered for a few seconds.

"You ought to cancel your date."

I laughed.

"What date?"

"Whatever you call it."

"I had no whatever."

Realization dawned on him.

"You were trying to make me jealous!"

"I think I succeeded, don't you?"

He didn't look happy. I stood and walked to him and gave him a hug. I knew I was going to be really sore tomorrow.

"I'm sorry if it wasn't good for you. It was the best experience I've ever had."

"I'm just sorry I hurt you. I don't know what came over me."

I smiled up at him.

"I like angry Mr P. I loved every second, every thrust and every slap."

Then I kissed him on the lips.

"Text me when you have some privacy. I'm going home to shower."

I walked to the door and turned giving him a big smile.

"You were right." I said

"About what?"

"You rocked my world. Please do it again sometime."

I giggled as I slipped out the door.

Needless to say, Mr P fucked me all summer and although it continued to be great sex, it was never quite as good as the first time. He truly rocked my world that night.

As a side note. Mrs Bitch also shocked me this summer and that might be my next tale if I find time to share it.