Desperate Dolly

Story Info
Master has complete control over Dolly’s pleasure.
1.7k words
4.44
18.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
59 Followers

Dolly squatted beside the bed. Her cum was stretched all the way to the floor as it dribbled out of her. She grabbed the sheets. She pressed her sweaty face into the mattress. Master lay on the bed. Naked watching her.

The look on his face was a mixture of amusement, enjoyment and pride. Dolly's "Cum for Master" programming was strong. It had been months since she had been able to cum without command.

"Look at me Dolly."

Dolly couldn't help herself. She unburied her face from the bed and looked deep into his eyes, where all her arousal lived.

"Yes, Master." Her eyes were wet with tears. They began to roll down her face. Master smiled. He snapped his fingers, "Nipples!"

Dolly's nipples immediately began to harden as they tingled with immense pleasure. It was like someone was licking, sucking and tickling her nipples all at once. The pleasure was exquisite.

Master knew this because he had placed the hypnotic suggestion within her. The last month had been weird for dolly. She had wondered what was going on but she never questioned the wisdom of her Master.

She was his personal little fuckdolly and she didn't care what he wanted; it always aroused her to please him. The last month had been full of vanilla sex.

He was gentle, and merciful. He pleased her every night. Made love to her. But every night she had fallen into trance before cumming. She would wake a couple of hours later with his arms wrapped around her as her big spoon and his lips rested against her ear,

Every night he'd say the same thing as she awoke. "Hello, sleepyhead," he'd say. She would kiss him deeply in response and suggest they watch a movie together.

They had burned through their Netflix watch list very quickly, and as a consequence they had watched some very bad movies. Laughing and teasing them as they watched.

Dolly didn't know at the time but every night as she lay in her trance Master had implanted verbal pleasure commands. A snap and a word or two and sexual pleasure would rain down on Dolly.

Tonight was trial night. He had been so excited he could barely focus on his work. Anticipating the moment he could rush home to his beloved Dolly and turn her into a desperate little cum slut with a look, a snap and a word.

It was working beautifully. She was in ecstasy and agony all at once. So far she had begged, pleaded, bargained and cried, and they were only 23 minutes in.

"I could do this for hours,'' he thought. His cock was hard and he stroked it periodically when Dolly got very pretty and desperate. But he was for most part calm and only just getting started.

*SNAP!

"Spank!"

*SNAP!

"Spank!"

*SNAP!

"Spank!"

Master touched his cock. He held it tight for a moment. Dolly reacted like her ass had been spanked three times. Her nipples were still sending pleasure signals to her drooling pussy.

Her tears had not stopped. She began to sob, Master's cock began to throb.

"Please master, wasn't I a good girl for you?" She sobbed.

"Oh, sweet little Dolly. Yes. You have been the perfect little fucktoy. That's why Master is rewarding you. You remember that conversation we had? Remember you told me in confidence how good your pussy felt when you touched yourself and thought about giving in to your need to be controlled by me. How could I not grant such a sweet, horny request from such a good little fuck doll. Now I have complete control of your pleasure, just like you have always dreamed." Master rubbed his cock as he spoke and for the first time tonight Master was not completely dry. Precum began to ooze from his cock.

The thought of being her fuck god and making such a slutty horny prayer come true had bought him to the edge. His power mix with her slutty surrender was intoxicating.

He remembered the night she told him of her secret desire. His cock had been hard for the next three days. He came multiple times a day but he knew that the only way he would be satisfied was to appease her desire. He had then begun his conditioning.

*SNAP!

"Ass!"

Dolly's ass would be stinging from his spanks he had conditioned them to hit hard. This command would make her feel a hand running over her hot stinging cheeks.

*SNAP!

"Ass stop!"

*SNAP!

"Ass finger!"

Master watched his little Dolly, as she squatted beside the bed. She would now be feeling the same feeling she did when Master fingered her asshole.

*SNAP!

"Ass two fingers!"

Dolly began rocking her pelvis back and forward as if trying to fuck herself onto her Master's phantom fingers. Master remembered the first time he'd tried to put a finger in Dolly's ass. She was so tight, so afraid. Now she pushed herself back for more.

More cum dribbled and stretched out of her aching hole. Master purposely avoided any pussy stimulation. The sticky river flowing from her pussy was from the myriad of foreplay commands Master had implanted.

Everything from blowing on her neck, biting her ear, cupping her breasts, kissing her collarbone and of course tickling her nipples. It had his horny Dolly desperate. Master knew she was on the edge because she was no longer able to form sentences.

He was curious as to what would happen next. Soon he was going to stimulate her pussy in all sorts of ways. She would be unable to cum without the command but not able to stop herself from going over the edge.

"Mmm what a delicious conundrum." He thought.

He grew even more aroused at the thought of the all types of desperate extremes it would drive her to. The kind of things she would do to taste relief. The relief that he owned. Dolly moaned. Master fought the urge to cum. Owning her relief felt beautiful.

He watched her in a new light. The sweet little dolly that trusted him and adored him so much she gave him complete control of her pleasure. The thought endeared her to him. He would make sure he made every part of her secret fantasy of him come true. He would make it better than she had ever dreamed.

SNAP!

"Full stop."

Dolly collapsed onto the floor as all stimulation stopped. She panted and curled herself into a ball on the floor.

"I hope you're ready, Dolly." He said. His smile was evident in his voice. "All your dreams are about to come true."

Dolly looked up from the floor.

"Thank you, Master," her voice was quiet and hoarse.

SNAP!

"Clit one," Master commanded.

Dolly's clit began to tingle as she felt gentle stimulation.

"Oh!" She let out a desperate sigh. Her body writhed slowly on the floor. A smile crept onto her face.

"That's my good girl." Master encouraged her arousal. "Do you feel how good Master makes you feel when you are an obedient submissive little whore?"

"Yes, Master." She responded

"What are you, Dolly?"

"I am an obedient submissive little whore!" She moaned.

"... and who owns you, you little whore?"

"You do, Master. I am Master's obedient submissive little whore."

"Good girl." Master snapped his fingers once again.

"Clit two."

Dolly's clit felt even more stimulation. So intense this time, that her body didn't just writhe around more, she began to grab for things. Anything to steady her pleasure soaked body.

Master could tell she was no longer able to see straight as her attempts were feeble and for the most part failed.

"Are you empty little fuck doll? Are you consumed by your passion for me? Are you desperate, my sweet dolly?"

Master expected no reply. If he had done his part properly, Dolly would no longer have the mental capacity to speak. She would be so empty of all thought she would not be able to remember the word 'yes' or what it meant, let alone it was the response she needed

Dolly's body twisted with unbearable pleasure. Master held back his desire to stroke his cock to her beautiful performance. He breathed heavily as he watched her, unconsciously growling under his laboured breath.

SNAP!

"Clit three," Dolly screamed loudly. She grabbed at her thighs, opening her legs as wide as she could get them as the intensity of her pleasure overwhelmed her. She tried to focus, to see her pussy, to comprehend the source of the pleasure. By now she had forgotten what was happening to her or how or why it was happening.

The stupid little dolly just kept trying to look between her legs with her failing eyes that would not uncross. Master couldn't help himself. He grabbed his hard cock and held it tight.

"Oh Dolly, you've never looked so beautiful. I must have you now!" Master had placed one last command. A slightly more selfish one.

He rolled on to his back, he pushed his cock straight up, readying himself for her. Then he snapped his fingers once again

"Fuck, Doll."

Whilst Dolly's arousal didn't wane, she was hit with a sudden burst of clarity. She sought her master straight away and scampered with alarming speed onto the bed.

She mounted him with so much speed and ease her Master was incredibly proud of the command he had placed within her.

She bounced and ground herself on his cock, obsessed with getting herself off. Master watched her tits bounce rhythmically with her gyrations. He was going to cum. He grabbed her beautiful breasts forgetting about her previous conditioning for immense sexual pleasure from his touch of her nipples.

She ground herself faster and deeper into his cock. Her conditioning gave her intense pleasure from his touch of her nipples and made her clit tingle unbearably. She forced her wet pussy to swallow his cock over and over. She moaned loudly. Master began to cum. He had no time to snap but managed to force out the command.

"C-CUM FOR MASTER!" He wasn't sure it would work but immediately he felt her pussy begin to tighten and spasm around his cock. His own orgasm renewed, spurting more of his cum inside her.

She collapsed onto his chest. Master was eager for her feedback on his experience for her but as anticipated she lay on his chest unable to move or speak. He put his arms around her.

"Oh Dolly," he said, "we are going to have so much fun with this."

QueenNina
QueenNina
59 Followers