Desperate Dolly: The Restaurant

Story Info
Master tests his control of Dolly's pleasure in public.
2k words
4.24
16.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

Dolly loved date nights with her Master. She loved having his full attention. She loved the way he looked at her when they were in public. She was so conditioned that she often fell into trance whenever their eyes met for more than a few moments.

She knew he did it on purpose. She didn't care. For the most part being in trance for him in public just felt like being enamoured with him for moments that felt like hours.

His eyes spoke to her. It was like she could tell exactly which commands were running through his mind when he looked at her. When she was in trance she always hoped he would use them. Up until tonight he had never given a command in public. Except the first time they had met in person when she had orgasmed for him in the airport.

However, when the trance broke and he looked away she was always slightly relieved that he had not used his power over her to humiliate her in public.

Tonight, something was different. They ate at a rather nice restaurant about an hour away from their usual places. She didn't ask why. She simply went wherever he decided. Feeling so aroused whenever he took the lead.

Everything was going so well. They laughed and joked. They spoke freely and deeply to one another. And despite not being able to hide anything from her master, she couldn't imagine she ever would. He was always so honest with her. Bar the sexual surprises he often sprung on her.

She knew these surprises always involved immense pleasure for her, so she enjoyed them. But he could never completely hide anything from her either. She felt him deeply. She would always feel his surprises coming. Tonight, she had one of those feelings.

Dessert had arrived. She took a bite. Cheesecake was her favourite. Master watched her as she savoured the sweet treat. He had seen that look on her face before, every time she tasted his cock.

"Do you like it, Dolly?" Master had not touched his dessert yet.

"Oh yes, Master."

"Good." He continued to stare. She continued to enjoy the pleasure on her tongue. She looked up from her dessert and across the table. His eyes beckoned her. She was caught once again.

She began to trance after only a few seconds. He lifted his right hand. She knew what he was about to do. In her trance she was helpless to stop him. But trancing for her Master felt so good. She couldn't resist. In fact her pussy began to tingle in anticipation of his control.

He snapped.

"Neck." He whispered

Dolly felt a soft blowing sensation on the back of her neck. Her eyes began to flutter. She wanted to close them and enjoy the full sensation on her nape. But her Master had not released her from his stare.

The blowing sensation did not stop. Neither did her fluttering eyes. He snapped again.

"Collarbone." Gentle presses again her collarbone like kisses added to her arousal. Dolly could feel the blood rushing between her legs, swelling her clit quickly. Her trance was still light enough that she was aware of the inappropriate nature of what was happening to her as she sat in the unfamiliar restaurant.

"I'm going to the bathroom, Dolly. Don't move from this spot. I won't be long. Enjoy yourself." He broke his stare and Dolly's eyes rolled back as she closed them. Her panties had begun to fill and soak with her arousal. She tilted her head back. She wanted to hide her intense pleasure but she could not. She was barely able to stop herself from moaning out loud.

She rolled her head, her mouth agape. She became lost. She wanted to check if she was gaining attention from other patrons or worse, the staff. However, she couldn't, she was stuck inside herself, lost in her own arousal.

Then in her ear from behind she heard another snap. Master's lips pressed against her ear.

"Nipples." he whispered. Her nipples became erect immediately as the pleasure of being sucked and licked and teased caused her pleasure to peak. She could not cum though. Master had not given the command. She grabbed at the table cloth, spilling cutlery onto the floor.

Three commands at once pleasuring her was too much; she let out the moan that had been building in her throat. She heard the voice of a waiter.

" Is she okay?"

" Oh yes. She will be fine. It won't be long now." she heard her Master's reply. "Can you bring the check?"

Master sat back down. He snapped. Dolly opened her eyes. They met eyes once again. He ran the back of his hand down her cheek.

"You are a very good girl dolly. Look at you, so horny for your Master. I bet every man in here is jealous of me right now. They pretend not to know. But they know, Dolly. They know what a good little horny slut you are."

"Master... please." The only words that Dolly could force from her mouth.

"Please, what? You want to cum, Dolly? You want Master to command you to cum right now? Oh they'd be so jealous then wouldn't they, Dolly?" Master raised his right hand.

"Please no." Dolly finally articulated.

"Oh. Well, that's all you had to say."

Master snapped again.

"Full Stop."

Dolly panted, trying to regain her composure. To her dismay the entire restaurant was looking at her.

"I need to go." Dolly rushed from the restaurant.

She stood by the car, leaning against it. She watched Master as he crossed the dimly lit car park. She didn't take her eyes off him until he approached.

"Are you okay, Dolly? I didn't..." Dolly slid her arms around his neck and silenced him with a kiss.

"Master. I need you. I need you now. Take me here. Now. Please." She kissed him again.

No sooner had their lips parted than he spun her sharply around to face the car she was leaning on. He lifted her skirt and yanked her panties only half way down her thigh.

He pushed her hard against the car as his full weight pressed against her. Then grabbed her right hand and placed it palm down against the window. He grabbed her other hand and did the same. He pulled her bottom back and kicked at her ankles til he was satisfied her legs were far enough apart.

"Stay!" He commanded. She shivered at the force of his command. It was only at that moment she was sure he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"Yes, Master." She submitted. He stood back to survey her submissive position.

"Oh my beautiful little slut." He said. Pleased with what he saw. He pulled his cock out of his pants and began to rub it between her legs.

Back and forth against her dripping slit. Holding her hips tightly to control her movement over his cock. The head of his dick teased her clit only barely touching it as he held his length back. Dolly moaned but did not move, so as to heed her Master's forceful command.

He could not stop. Her slippery hole guided his cock inside with every stroke. No matter how he manoeuvred, his cocky slipped slightly inside her. He finally gave in. Sinking his full length into her. He leaned forward, he whispered in one ear and snapped in the other.

"Clit one," he started her clitoral stimulation then began to thrust himself in and out of her. Dolly's warm hands on the cold glass caused a foggy hand print. It smudged as Dolly could no longer keep her palms flat on the glass.

He spun her back around. Kissed her hard as he shoved her against the side of the car. His tongue fondled her mouth as he slid himself back inside her and thrusted hard as he kissed her. Dolly's legs began to give way.

Master sandwiched her between him and the car, lifting her toes from the ground. He wrapped her legs around him and thrust faster. He moved his lips to her ear and with another snap, whispered in her ear once more.

"Clit two."

"Ahh Fuck! Master! Yes!"

Dolly cried out so loud it echoed across the parking lot. Master could feel Dolly's pussy tighten around his cock, anticipating the massive orgasm it deserved but would be denied. Well at least for a little while longer. He stopped thrusting. Her pussy was doing all the work. Spasming, clenching and tightening, relaxing and tightening again around his cock.

He pushed her harder against the side of the vehicle. Grabbed her wrists and pinned them by her shoulders. She couldn't move. He let her wet little hole caress, tease and seduce his cock. Dolly was barely there. Her blank eyes had sought refuge in his own, and he obliged. It looked like she was looking straight through him but he knew the truth. She was lost in the labyrinth of his hypnotic hazel eyes. Too enamoured by them to seek a way through the maze.

Dolly was leaking her enjoyment down Master's balls. He still hadn't moved. The "Clit two" command was extremely intense. So intense in fact that when Master had placed the hypnotic suggestion, he was not sure how he was going to level it up for the "Clit three" command. Of course he did find a way.

He watched her as her pussy caressed and teased him. Her head often lolled around as if it were in a string. But she never broke eye contact with him.

"Good Dolly, Good Dolly." Yes indeed. Such a good Dolly. It was time. He slid her up the car until she lay on the hood. He fucked her hard slamming himself against the car. His hands held tight to her waist pulling her onto him. She was moaning so loudly, he slammed on the car as he fucked her. The time for quiet was gone. Both so aroused and lost in each other to care who saw.

Master snapped again.

"Clit three, Dolly, Clit three."

The look on Dolly's face changed. She still remained lost in the maze. But now, she wanted out. Her eyes begged and pleaded for release. This time her trance was deep. She couldn't speak, nor could she move. Her body refused to create the resistance she wanted. She lay on her back on the hood of the car, Master forcing her legs apart as he fucked her. Her begging eyes stared through him, full of tears that fell before her eyes would allow her to blink.

She was gone. So empty. So beautiful. Master wanted so much to fill her. He wanted to shoot his cum so deep in her, she would be full again. Master growled loudly and he snapped. Still amazingly in control of his own arousal, he wanted her spasming orgasm to seduce his cock into releasing everything he had for her.

"Cum for your Master, you beautiful slut!" Dolly's orgasm was shocking. Her entire body spasmed, her pussy clenched so tight that Master had to hold her securely by her waist, forcing her onto his cock or he may be pushed out by the force.

He was not disappointed. Her thrilling reaction to his command caused his balls to release his pent up arousal in the biggest orgasm he had felt in his life. He came so hard and long he felt like he truly was filling her up.

Dolly was still deep in trance. Even her orgasm had not broken it. Master snapped in front of her eyes. She did not focus. She did not come back. The smile on her face suggested she did not want to come back. Not yet, not now. She looked like an angel and appropriately she was floating on a cloud somewhere.

Master left her lying on the hood staring blankly with her skirt up, panties around her thighs, pussy exposed, covered in both of their cum and a sweet little smile on her face. He took a good look before unlocking the car. His cock twitched at the sight of her. He opened the door then scooped Dolly off the hood, exactly as she was and put her in the passenger seat, reclining her slightly.

Master started the car. He took one more look at his trancing Dolly.

"Best Valentine's Day ever." He said and started the long drive home.

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers