Desperate Employment (M on F)

Story Info
Three bat girls take on the worst jobs.
27.7k words
4.13
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: The following chapter contains vivid depictions of extreme kinks including OLFACTOPHILIA, UROPHILIA, COPROPHILIA and ABUSIVE SEX.

DESPERATE EMPLOYMENT.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Requested by Burmecianblue

"Do you really think this place is a good idea?"

"Do you have a better idea?"

Voices of concern came from the trio of small figures making their way towards what was clearly the main building of the outpost.

"I did, but-"

"But they all turned us down right?"

Becky couldn't refute her sister, Bianca's words as this was their umpteenth attempt at applying to a different place after having lost count of those that they've already tried.

"I don't really like the look of this place though."

"Beggars can't be choosers Bea. Ugh, I get what you mean though."

Even Bianca was having a hard time as she felt the same way as her sisters. The main outpost of a national park out in the middle of nowhere wasn't exactly the place any of the three had in mind to seek employment. In the first place, they seemed naught but three very small anthropomorphic bats, not exactly the type suited for hard labor. That was something much better left to a different crowd, such as the many, many men swarming the place they were nervously walking through.

Patrolling around, fighting fires, maintaining roads and other such jobs, none of the three could see themselves being effective in such tasks. Plus, the presence of all these men, some anthro but mostly human, all strapped up and jacked, sweaty and barbaric, was an intimidating sight to the three small bat girls to say the least. As a matter of fact, the three seemed to be the only female presence in the entire vicinity.

Be that as it may, Bianca was unfortunately right in that beggars couldn't be choosers. In their culture, they were made to be independent the moment they turned 18, which all three of them now were. That meant that they were practically kicked out of their house and forced to find a means to sustain themselves. That naturally meant getting a job, as modern society demanded. If only it was as simple as just signing up and getting to work. Not only was the job market tougher than ever, but there was seemingly even less opportunity for employment for those of the bat family like the three of them. Even discounting the way some people discriminated against them, comparing them to flying rats, their natural small size was an undeniable limiting factor in the kind of jobs that they could do. These factors included made it so that the girls had made tens of applications to various places and have already had every single one denied on the spot thus far.

"Whatever, I doubt we'll get accepted for this kind of job anyway. If they've got something that even we can do, then great, if not, then at least we tried and don't have to worry about being surrounded by these rough looking dudes all day."

"Let's just get this over with."

It was with these positive(?) attitudes that the three entered the main building somewhat nervously, surrounded by the stench of men at work and the air saturated with testosterone.

***

"You're hired."

"What?"

"Eh?"

The trio were flabbergasted at the words of the guy in charge. Specifically, it was the second set of words he'd uttered since the moment he saw them enter, the first set being a very blunt, "You guys looking for work?". The three truly didn't know what to say.

"Uhm, we haven't even said anything yet."

"Doesn't matter, I knew you guys were just right for the job the moment you walked in."

The large man said as he casually took the envelope from Bianca's hands that contained the trios' resumes, part of the many copies they already printed and handed out. The seal on the envelop wasn't even broken, the man simply tore it open in front of the three stunned bat girls standing at knee height.

"The blonde one's Becky, the redhead is Bianca and the brunette is Bea, alright."

All he read was their names printed out next to the passport photos before tucking the files back into the envelopes and placing them on the desk without sparing a glance at anything else. They then watched as he produced some files of his own from his desk as though he already had them prepared in waiting for their arrival. He then presented the files to the three, revealing it to be a contract that was already written up and needing only their signatures.

"If you want the gig, just sign here. It'll be great if you guys could start right now."

"Wait a minute."

Bianca was still having a hard time processing what was happening. Without even checking their qualifications or asking who they were, they were offered a job just like that? Just with a single glance. It was way too surreal, and they even wanted them to start right now? It was already nearing the evening time; what kind of work were they meant to be doing-?

"Hold up Bianca, look at this!"

"?!"

"Ooh?!"

The three's train of skeptical thoughts easily derailed when they laid eyes on the section of the contract detailing their salaries! That was better than the place they were hoping to get accepted to in the beginning! And all that just to be "assistants" for the park workers?! It was a deal too good to pass up!

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm signing!"

"Me too!"

"Wait a minute, let's just, ungggggh, fine, I'm in!"

Maybe it was due to their growing weariness from having been turned down time after time again with seemingly no hope in sight. The girls were short of being starved for a job, their expenses starting to catch up with the final allowance they were given and them not knowing whether they would be able to pay their rent pretty soon. The desperation could be seen in the way they quickly signed the document at the mere premise of well-paying employment, even Bianca quickly conceding after her sisters signed their names like trying to tear the page with the pen. None of them even bothered to read the full contract all the way through, only skimming through the parts they thought to be relevant, mainly the pay.

Like that, without even a proper introduction or an interview, in the span of a mere five minutes, the three bat girls went from being on their last legs to achieving employment at last. All parties were fully satisfied at this moment, especially the supervisor who seemed to have gotten his hands on the perfect "workers" just in time. The moment the signing was finished, as though they'd been waiting for this moment, three figures dressed in company uniform entered the room with the intent to take the three bat girls to their posts.

"Wait, are we gonna be separated?"

"You haven't told us what we're gonna be doing yet either."

"Don't worry about it girls, just know that it's some very "special jobs" just for the three of you. The employees that you're set to replace will personally guide you through it."

Now that the high brought on by successfully signing on to high paying jobs had worn off, the whole situation did seem a bit worrisome as the three employees separated the three bats to bring them to different areas. Watching their sisters go did make each of them feel uneasy, however it wasn't like they weren't going to see each other again. Holding their uneasiness in their hearts the girls resolved themselves to perform well so that they don't let such an opportunity pass them by.

***

"Uhm, my name's Bianca by the way."

"Shirley, nice to meet you."

The employee that ended up bringing Bianca away was actually the one who she was meant to replace eventually, an anthro named Shirley. Not only was she one of the very few anthros that she'd encountered but she was also the only woman she'd come in contact with, though she seemed a good bit older than the young Bat. Bianca regained some confidence when she realized that Shirly actually wasn't any larger than she was, the other party being a Chihuahua, that at least meant that she should be able to do the job just fine. And the job site was exactly where the Chihuahua guided her, it seemed like they really were meant to get started right away. Though, Bianca had to wonder yet again what her job was going to be when she saw where she was brought.

"Ah, it's the old mutt, we were wondering when you were gonna get here."

"Hehe, sorry sorry, I had to go and get the new girl."

"Ooh, fresh meat."

"Well damn, don't mind if we do."

From the get-go Bianca was already made to feel uncomfortable by the other employees waiting on site. Shirly really was a rare type in this place as everyone else here were all men of full stature, human mostly. They sat around relaxing in their work attire, the light breeze not doing much to alleviate the thick male musk that formed where many of them congregated and lounged about. A lot of them wore simple white vests and long cargo pants, and every single one of them wore bulky work boots with thick socks riding all the way up their shins. Just by looking at them, Bianca felt like she could already imagine their funky foot odor, no, actually, there was a faint smell of dirty feet in the air!

It seemed like their hygiene was almost as poor as their attitudes that already rubbed Bianca the wrong way. The way they talked to Shirley was like she was their servant, and strangely enough, Shirly seemed to be completely submissive, not offended by their attitudes at all but accepting it humbly! Bianca's impression of this working environment was not the best from the start, there was even some regret that she'd let herself and her sisters sign on to work here without thinking it through. However, whatever regrets she was feeling at this time didn't really matter much.

"Come girl, it's time to get to work."

"Uh-."

As the Bat was distracted in her thoughts, Shirley positioned herself among the crown of relaxing men. And Bianca was astonished to see that she positioned herself exactly below one of the park tables where some of them sat!

"Come!"

"Eh, ah okay!"

The Chihuahua's scolding tone caused Bianca to hurry to follow after her, however the Bat girl's mind was in complete turmoil! What kind of job was this? Was she expected to clean their work boots or something?! What an awful position, especially for these rude guys! These were the thoughts in Binaca's head as her small frame easily fit below the table with Shirley. However, little did the Bat know that her thoughts were cute in comparison to the reality of what her real job was going to be!

"Ugh, geez!"

The smell of foot sweat and funk was naturally stronger under the table where there was barely any of the refreshing outside breeze, Bianca's face scrunched as she thought about having to work among such a smell. However, her face dropped further again as she observed Shirly's actions. Indeed, the Chihuahua reached for one of the guys' boots, however there was neither a rag nor a brush in her hands. Surprisingly, the Chihuahua took the thick, crusty laces of the boot in her small hands and pulled them loose! Bianca watched as she then struggled to pull the man's large boot off, the thick, musty sock creating a tight fit such that she had to really yank for the heavy short boot to finally free the man's foot!

"Urgh!"

Bianca grunted loudly as a much more powerful stench of dirty, sweaty, funky feet assaulted her nose to where she had to use both hands to block her nostrils! Before her lay the man's large foot covered in the thick woolen sock, as he wiggled his toes, a fog of pure foot stink left the air around his feet tinged in a creamy, yellowish mist. Said mist was thick and pungent enough to still seep fast the Bat's hands and make it into her nose, causing her nostrils to twitch and tingle like they were short of burning while her clenched eyes began to water. The stench was that funky, it made her small belly heave as it tickled her sinuses no matter how hard she tried to hold her breath!

At this time Bianca had another more horrifying thought in her head, "No way they expect her to massage these assholes' filthy feet!".

Unfortunately, she was only half right in that aspect, massaging the men's feet was indeed her job, a small part of it, the main part was something much worse.

"You've been working hard today Daniel."

"Quit yapping and hurry up."

More rude comments came from above the table as the man wiggled his feet in the face of the submissive Chihuahua, Shirley seeming almost unaffected by the horrid stench as it bathed her face directly! Instead of being offended, the Chihuahua only heeded the man's word, proceeding to the next part, which to Bianca's horror, involved stripping the sock of the man's foot! The thick sock came off easier than the boot that now lay reeking at the side, now lay bare before the seemingly excited Chihuahua and the nauseous Bat was a grown man's bare foot that stunk to high heaven, to the point where the bat could even see the collected grime and funk with her excellent vision!

"Mmnn~♥"

"Urghk!"

Shirley's shocking actions continued to where Bianca could hardly keep up, whereas the Bat wanted desperately to run away from the stink assaulting her, the Chihuahua did the exact opposite and grabbed the stinking foot while bringing her face even closer! Bianca almost fainted in shock as Shirley proceeded to directly sniff the man's funky foot! It was as though she enjoyed the smell, however Bianca could immediately tell that that was far from the case as the Dog's old face warped in disgust despite the sound from her mouth suggesting she enjoyed it. Clearly she wasn't so sick in the head as to actually like the smell of funky, stinky man feet, yet why in the hell did she proceed to stick her tongue out towards it?!

SCHLK

"Uhk-gurrghk~?!"

The moment she heard the licking sound of Shirley's tongue, Bianca's face contorted and she involuntarily gagged! The Bat couldn't believe what was happening, yet right in front of her eyes, the Dog had he scrunched face up against the man's stinking foot as her tongue dragged along the grimy surface. She even started with the visibly dirty part at the upper half of his sole, Bianca could tell just how rough the texture was by the sound Shirley's tongue made, the noise filling her even more sensitive ears and making her skin crawl. The Bat was simply too disgusted yet too stunned to look away. Meanwhile the Chihuahua kept licking and lapping despite lightly jerking of disgust as she savored the taste of the stinky foot.

"Finally, I thought my foot was gonna grow fungus waiting for this mutt."

""Hahahahah~!""

More rude comments and laughter came from above the table as the sight of Shirley licking the man's foot filled Bianca's shocked eyes. She licked the upper part thoroughly until it was clean, until there was only the rough texture and natural color of the man's sole left. Her tongue on the other hand was left slightly discolored, though it might have been even worse it the Chihuahua hadn't been regularly pulling her tongue back into her mouth to suck the filth off before going right back in! The moment she was done, she immediately moved lower down the soul, right into a fresh darkened path of hellish foot funk. The stench didn't seem to wane despite how much filth she was licking off, Bianca had her nose desperately pinched yet Shirley was taking in the full brunt of it with her nostrils flared as she licked and licked uninterrupted! The more she licked, the more queasy Bianca felt as the nerve-grating sound of the Dog's tongue dragging on the rough grimy surface filled her large bat ears. The Chihuahua kept going and going until the entire sole of the man's foot was spotless, covered into in Shirley's saliva that probably now stank as bad as his foot did!

"Hey, did you bring this other one just to watch?"

"?!"

Bianca was startled as one of the three men at the table banged on it from above at this moment. It was now that the shocked Bat remembered that she was supposed to be starting on her new job as of this moment!

"Come on now, I already showed you what to do."

Shirley took a small break from lapping the man's stinky feet to provide guidance to the understandably unwilling Bat.

"Guh, h-hell no, there's no way I'm doing this!"

"Hey, what's the hold up!"

Bianca made her refusal loud and clear, prepared to outright leave at this moment despite the rude men loudly clamoring above the table. Unfortunately for her, refusal at this point would not be easy.

"You have to. Didn't you sign the contract?"

"What of it? I'll just quit!"

"Go ahead if you want to end up in the coal mines."

"... what?"

What did she just say?

"The contract clearly states that if you refuse to work, you forfeit your rights and get appointed as coal miners for the rest of the contract period."

"Eh, wha...?"

Bianca didn't even know that coal mines still existed, much less that a crazy condition like that would be in the contract that they carelessly signed. What kind of crazy situation did they get themselves into?!

"Working in the mines is really tough you know, sometimes people don't end up making it until the end. And for small guys like us, it's even worse."

"I, I..."

"And don't forget you sisters."

"?!"

"They'll have to go through that with you if you quit now. So, what's it gonna be?"

"!!"

"Hey, my foot's getting sticky, you bitch!"

Bianca felt like her whole world had come crashing down as she realized her situation was more severe that she thought. Her suffering the punishment was already one thing, but her sisters as well? She was responsible for them, she couldn't bear to see them go through something like that!

"Hey! Are you gonna get to work or not?!"

"Ugh!"

Again, the banging came from above, clearly the already rude men were growing grumpy and more impatient. Shirley had already resumed licking the man's foot, this time targeting the are at his toes in a display that made the Bat feel sick. However, there was only one choice that she could make at this point.

"That's more like it."

The man was finally satisfied as he felt a pair of small trembling hands begin to undo his laces. Bianca's face was again scrunched in disgust as she undid the lace that was crusty with dust and dirt. After getting it undone, she did as Shirley did before and grabbed hold of the man's boot so as to take it off. She hated this, she hated this so much, it was so disgusting! As she struggled with the man's boot, she kept cursing herself and her foolishness, wishing that it was all a bad dream, however the rancid smell that intensified as she got the boot off was sure proof that it wasn't.

"Guhuk! Gurgh!"

This time she could only gag as there was a foot in her face this time, the stench was more intense than she'd ever smelled it, it made her eyes run with tears as her whole face warped. The Bat wanted nothing more than to quickly find her sisters and run away, even if they had to run from the law forever, however she didn't have the courage to put her sisters in such danger. Bianca only wished that her sisters weren't having to experience something so horrible as she resolved herself and grabbed the man's sock.

The sock felt warm and moist, making her arms shiver in disgust as she did her best to yank it off. The smell, the stench was so strong, her belly churned violently as she eventually looked at the naked foot in her face, covered in ample amounts of dirt, grime and funk. The sock that she tossed aside as soon as she got it off was heavy with sweat and filth. Bianca's resolve endlessly wavered and weakened as she took in the beyond sickening task laid before her, however, not only did she have no choice,

"Come on!"

"Ugh, alright"

But she also had little time to wallow in demise. The banging and angry voices from above startled her into action, the Bat feared that they'd get her fired if she didn't do her best to satisfy them and so she grabbed the man's foot with great hesitation. She could feel the moisture, the stickiness as she held the heavy foot, the man putting in little to no effort to hold it up for her as the sensation in her hands made her bat wings shiver in disgust.

123456...8