Desperate Employment (M on F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bat was nothing if not resilient though, despite her wanting to constantly run away and take her chances with a bad ending, she powered through despite the molestation, despite the degradation. She licked, nibbled and sucked dirty feet until her mouth grew tired, and then she sucked and licked some more. By this point she had lost count of the amount of feet she'd licked clean, if she were to consider the weight of the foot filth she'd swallowed by now, it'd be a depressing figure no matter how much it was. By now at least, she'd somewhat grown used to having her body randomly groped by the sick, perverted men, at this rate, she could probably make it until the end of their break, with plenty of help from the much speedier Shirley of course. However, the girl's troubles just wouldn't seem to end as the human males seemed to quickly grow bored of just groping her!

"Ugh."

"Quit whining. What, you ain't seen one this big before?"

GOKUNGK~

The man once again berated the hesitantly groaning Bat as she held something disgusting in her hand! It wasn't disgusting in the same way as their feet was, though it wasn't exactly the cleanest thing either. What was most disgusting about it was the way it throbbed heavily in her small hand as a reaction to her tongue-fucking the space between the owner's toes just now! A real human dick, a penis, a straight up throbbing cock lay in the Bat girl's hands, poking out from the open zipper and boxers of the man she'd just been servicing! One would think that them randomly groping the Bat as she sucked on their filthy feet was weird, this was a whole other level as the man had just whipped out his whole erect dick right in her face!

GOKUNGK~ GOKUNGK~

It was bigger than any dick she'd ever seen, naturally her being a tiny bat in comparison to this large human. It was almost grotesque in its largeness while sitting in her comparatively small hands, hands that felt incredibly hot as the held the throbbing mass. The bulky pink head, the thick veins pulsating along the stiff, slightly moist shaft. To say that the Bat girl was intimidated would be an understatement, she was almost as put off by it as she was the sight of their reeking feet! However, just like she had to service their feet, she apparently had to service other parts of them as well!

SHCHK~ CHK~

"Like this, hurry up."

Once again, it was up to Shirley to provide a live demonstration to the hesitant Bat. The Chihuahua had a human's cock in her own hands, one not any smaller than the one weighing in Bianca's mitts. With practiced movements, the old Dog began groping the man's penis while pumping her hands back and forth, literally giving him a hand job right below the table of the lounging area! Bianca was disgusted, she was sickened, and now with one of these dickhead's penis in her hands, she was even more so. The Bat was about ready to give up reality, however she wasn't yet ready to give up on her sisters. It was the only motivation that had kept her going to this point and there was absolutely no way she could stop now.

"Urrghh~"

CHK~ CHK~

It could only be described as a reluctant stroking, the Bat tried to match Shirley's grip on the man's cock but leaned as far away from the fat bulb staring her in the face as she could. Unfortunately, leaning away didn't spare her from the thick stench of funky feet still pervading the underside of the table, the stench coming from her own mouth even worse. The stench reminded her well of who's cock she was servicing as she pumped her hands back and forth, back and forth, trying to match Shirley's tempo as a sickening sticky noise emanated from the human man's prick.

His girth was unlike anything she was used to, as a matter of fact, Bianca and her sisters were all virgins that hadn't gotten anywhere near this stage of intimacy. Yet here she was now, stroking some random asshole's dick with the taste and stench of his unwashed feet on her tongue and in her burning nostrils. Eventually the hole of his cock began to dribbled with slimy fluid which somewhat resembled the tears of disgust and shame streaming from her eyes and staining her face as she jerked him off.

SHCHK~ CHK~ SHCHK~

"How're her hands, any good?"

"It's alright. Might wanna study your own hand though, otherwise you're going home broke today."

"Hahahaha~!"

It was her only reprieve from having a disgusting foot in her mouth thus far, the other humans seemed to respect each other's service time as they resumed their game of cards. Bianca wish she could have felt thankful but the continued presence of their stinking feet below the table made that hard. Almost as hard as the man's dick in her hands, it had grown to full mast and was now throbbing like crazy after a few minutes. It seemed like she'd picked up on the technique quickly after being showed by Shirley. She felt the power of his erection, every jerk of his cock, every sensation of the pleasure he was experiencing was transmitted to her as though to mock her for doing something so disgraceful for the one who's rancid toe jam was still staining her teeth. At this point she'd experienced so much disgust that she didn't even flinch as he fingers and hands became soaked in the smelly, slimy, hot fluid leaking out of his dick, it couldn't stink any worse than their rancid feet did.

Bianca stroked and stroked, hoping that whatever the ending was, the man would finish soon. Not that she wanted to go back to sucking on feet but it all had to end at some point so that she could finally rest. And this would be the first time that the Bat girl's hopes were actually answered. Though perhaps not exactly in the way that she'd hoped.

"Ungf."

GOKUNGK~

It started with a grunt, but not from the guy on Bianca's side. Looking over, it seemed Shirley had finished her guy off, and Bianca was surprised to see the Chihuahua suddenly open her mouth wide and jam her mouth to the man's pre-leaking tip!

"Fuck."

GOKUNGK~ GK~ GOKUNGK~

"?!"

Unfortunately, the Bat had no time to be startled at the happenings over on the Dog's side as a grunt from above her own head was accompanied by the man's dick starting to buck wildly in her own hands! Whether it was because the man was quicker to blow or maybe her technique really was up to par, her human ended up orgasming at nearly the same time as the one in the Chihuahua's more experienced hands. But there was no victory to be celebrated as far as Bianca was concerned. In fact, the Bat was in no way prepared for what happened next!

"Uhk-grmnph~?!" SHLCHK~

He probably expected that she'd not do the same as Shirley, the guy by his own right suddenly reached below the table and grabbed the back of Bianca's small head, such that he could jam her face to his throbbing prick himself!

"KNF~!" GOKUNGK~ "MRNFP~!"

"Shit, justngh, stay still!"

The Bat naturally struggled, his cock was in her mouth! Well, not exactly in her mouth as it was just the tip, but still! Naturally there was no way that she could fight against a large human's strength though, so his cock remained throbbing up against her open mouth. She could feel the disgusting sensation of his stiff glans pressed to her lips as the hot thing pulsated, and somehow, even with the taste of nasty foot in her mouth, she could faintly taste the saltiness of his prick spittle as the slimy fluid oozed onto her tongue! And pretty soon, that wasn't the only thing she was made to taste.

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"KHP-?!!"

If one though she was startled before, she was almost shocked unconscious as a blast of creamy cock fluid shot into her mouth and made her cheeks swell! Her eyes popped open wide together with the inflation of her cheeks, and before she knew it, her throat as well was forced open, forced to accept thick pulses of hot sperm as the man came hard in her open mouth!

SSPPLUURRTTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLRRRTT-T~

"GRP-!" GLK! GLP! GLP!

Bianca struggled harder than ever, weakly hitting against the man's legs without fear of angering him. However her efforts were naturally futile and the only payoff she received was a few more shots of raw human spunk in her mouth as the man's balls contracted and his prick spasmed! Even though he was human, he ejaculated a ridiculous amount, Bianca's small cheeks swelled and deflated like a heartbeat as scores of cum gushed down her small gullet. She was made to literally drink it from his balls as he held her head firmly, seemingly completely comfortable with ejaculating with his dick partially out right in the middle of the rest of men. Clearly that was the case as the others were still nonchalantly playing poker while Shirley on the other side was currently being fed a batch of hot prick milk herself.

Bianca could feel her belly swelling with human sperm after she'd already given up on struggling, he came so hard in her mouth that some snotty, creamy white jizz eventually leaked from her sizable nostrils. Not only was the odor pungent but the harsh, bitter/salty taste was potent. It was enough that she could smell and taste it even with her senses overwhelmed by the essence of dirty feet. Her throat kept moving to swallow the large load as the man's balls kept contracting with release. One would think he was a fellow anthro with how much he came, however he naturally came nowhere close to the orgasm of an actual anthro. Still, for a tiny anthro like Bianca, it was more than enough to leave her with a full and swollen belly of sloshing, snotty human spunk.

"Ahhhh, fuck."

"MRNPK~!"

And when he was finished, the man simply pushed away the Bat's head like her mouth was a tissue that he was done with. The only reason he hadn't stuffed his cock all the way inside of her throat to blow his load was because he naturally didn't like the stench of dirty feet on his dick. And while he spared his prick from stinking of feet, his gooey seed had properly marked the Bat girl.

"Urmp, gurghh~."

After swallowing the snotty cum clogging up the inside of her mouth, which was a task and a half, Bianca groaned while bracing her hands against the floor. She felt stuffed, pints of spunk sloshed around in her belly while oozing from the corners of her mouth was custardy cock snot. The sticky jizz thickly oozed from her nose as well, leaving her face a mess that now reeked heavily of rancid foot odor, and some smelly human cum on top of it.

"Better get used to it."

"??"

Bianca weakly glanced up at Shirley, who'd swallowed her guy's load like a champ with not an ounce leaking from any of her mature facial orifices.

"That's the only food you'll be getting from now on, foot funk and cum. If you don't wanna starve, you better get used to sucking these guys off, or you can try to make do with whatever toe jam and foot dirt you can get."

That was all the Chihuahua said before immediately moving on to the next set of stinking feet waiting for her cumdump of a mouth. And for Bianca, it was no different.

"Don't go and get any jizz on my foot now. And hurry up, I've got a fat load with your name on it, whatever the fuck it is."

"Hahahahaha~!"

"I wonder what kind of name a flying rat would have for real."

Wicked laughter came from above as the many feet still waiting for Bianca's mouth closed in on her impatiently, causing the thick stench around her to become more concentrated.

"Huk, hik~."

All the girl could do was cry silently and meekly while wiping the snotty sperm off her face with her wings. Being an anthro, she digested semen much quicker than any other being, though one or two loads of weak human spunk would never be enough to keep her satiated. It's a good thing then that they are plenty enough men right here to keep her topped up on her new diet, whether that be prick sauce or foot grime.

SWPCH~ SLCK-K~

Her crying didn't stop as she took hold of the next man's foot, the warm tears wetting the man's toes only adding a tad more saltiness to the grimy, mucky jam stuck in between, just waiting for her novice tongue.

Bianca only hoped that her sisters weren't suffering as she ways.

***

"Uh, uuhhmm."

"Don't worry, you'll do just - SPRT~ - ugh, fine."

From right next to Bea came the soothing voice of the Possum girl, or at least she tried to be soothing. It was hard to accomplish when a large spurt of snooty while fluid suddenly gushed from her open mouth mid-sentence! The Possum's attempt at getting the Bat girl to relax only backfired as it only made Bea dread ending up in such a state. And the crowd of naked men surrounding the two naked beast girls was more than intimidating already!

Going back to a few minutes ago...

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~

"Wh-what is this?"

Bea was forced to exclaim in shock shorty after she was lead to what was supposedly her working area. The site itself looked nice, a secluded woodland area surrounded by forestry and nature. However it was what was happening in this very spot that caused her to back away in fright!

"GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP!

The sounds they made, they were sounds even more aggressive and vulgar than what the Bat could remember from the one or two porn videos she'd snuck past her sisters and parents to watch. All around the area were men, mostly human, and all of them were naked! That was far from the most shocking part as the area where the disturbing sound was coming from had two of the naked men aggressively ramming their hips to and away from each other with but a small creature caught in the middle!

The creature was as small as Bea was, yet the men were so rough with them, if not for the grey and white fur that could clearly be seen betwixt the thrusting hips, The Bat girl would be wondering how the creature could be surviving such rough treatment! She was an anthro just like her, that's why, and anthros were more than capable of enduring such treatment no matter their size, such aggressive, feral, sexual treatment.

"Ugh, fuck~!"

SSPPUURRRT~ SSPLURT~

"Guh!"

SSSSPLLLUURRRTT-T-T~

Bea was completely stunned at them doing such a thing in such an open space, they were completely unabashed and the men even let out loud orgasmic wails as they ejaculated, both of them, at the same time, into the tiny Possum girl! The men surrounding them even cheered, filling the space with a boisterous energy while the little possum could hardly make another sound besides choking as the large human cock stuffed balls deep in her throat fired. The one stuffed up her ass was equally as aggressive in releasing its load, the thick, veiny member throbbing aggressively with each spurt and planting big spurts of hot human seed into the small creature as her legs twitched and spasmed!

"Phew, damn, that never gets old."

"What gets old is you guys taking so long, hurry up and pull out man!"

Bea was so shocked at the scene that she simply stood there silently with her eyes spread open, taking in everything right down until both men finished blowing their loads. The small furry figure in between their crotches was bloated with cum, cum that spurt and oozed from her two filled orifices as her insides had become obviously filled. The sickening, sticky sounds of her choking continued to wring out as the man kept his rock hard, spent prick wedged down her small gullet long after his balls were already spent. It was only a couple minutes later, long after a normal being should have passed out of worse, that the two finally pulled out of her holes at the same time.

"URP-!" PUUURRT~

The men simply walked away and left her lying there on the table. Bea would have gotten a good look at her this time were it not for all the creamy nut splattered all over her face, and even more that spurt from her throat and mouth as she tried to burp but ended up vomiting jizz instead. Without the swinging hips and crotches in the way though, Bea finally realized that the possum girl wasn't an anthro at all, but a feral, a species treated with even less respect than they were! However, while most of the Possum girl's face was covered in stinking human spunk, she had managed to catch sight of the Bat girl standing there in shock and trepidation.

"Urmk, h-hold on fellas."

She managed to hold back the sperm swelling her belly as well as the other men seeking to swiftly surround her for another go at her holes. The Possum steadied herself to take a seat on the table so that she could finally address Bea who had no idea what was going on.

"Hey sweetie, you a virgin?"

"... eh?"

And that was the very next set of words out of her cock snot-oozing mouth.

Returning to the present...

To answer the question, Bea indeed was a virgin, all three of the Bats were. However, that was soon about to change.

"Remember, just relax."

"Uuhh!"

That was impossible, there was no way that the Bat could relax as one of the human's large hands spread her small legs open! Right in front of her naked crotch was a monster of a phallus from her perspective, the fat head dripping precum pointed right at her virgin snatch as the lengthy, girthy shaft pulsated in a grotesquely engorged state! This was most definitely not what the Bat girl had signed up for, or so she thought until she was made to realize that it is in fact, exactly what she'd signed up for!

There was no way Bea would have agreed to do such a thing if she'd known, if the three of them had been aware of it. Unfortunately, the Bat girl was even more naïve than Bianca was, and after the Possum girl, Heather, informed her of the harsh reality that Bianca herself was learning around this time, she realized that she had no choice but to accept it. However, not only was she about to give her first time to these boorish human men, but she was also so little and they were all so big!

"There's no way it'll f-!"

SQULCHK~ "URGHK!"

She was obviously trying to say that the man's penis would not fit, however she was immediately proven wrong before she could even finish her sentence. Of course it was going to fit, one way or another. Such was why the man roughly slammed into her private without any forewarning!

SQUEEELCK-CKH~ "Hughk!"

"Damn you're tight!"

Bea didn't even know what happened before she was made to be aware of her womb for the first time, since it had been completely breached by the head of the man's cock in one go! The Bat would have found herself flying back were he not grasping her legs tightly, the pain only really came when Bea finally felt his balls against her ass! It hurt, it naturally hurt as it was not only her first time, but he'd penetrated so roughly and so deeply, reaching all the way into her tiny womb while the obvious bulge of his long, thick member was now running up her abdomen! And the final proof manifested in a faint trickly of blood that ran down the girl's thigh, signifying that her flower had been plucked.

FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "Hugh!" PLAP!

"Uhk-! W-wait!"

The moment though was far from beautiful, before the pain had started to settle, before the virgin blood could even make it down her thigh, said trickle of blood became smeared as the man immediately began fucking her like a whore! Bea weakly pleaded for him to be gentle, however not only did he completely ignore her, he did the complete opposite by grasping her legs tight and swinging his hips! The man had already won the honor of taking her virginity in a round of rock-paper-scissors, now he was fully intent on enjoying his spoils as he planned to mold the shape of his throbbing dick onto her insides first and foremost!

SHCHK~ PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLOP! "Hguf!"

The Bat girl's first ride was a rough one from the get-go, every thrust made her ass flinch as the human's balls slapped her naked cheeks, she felt her womb being punched by the stiff bulb on the end of his prick over and over again. Her legs tried to jerk but her held them tight, she reached her small arms out weekly but couldn't even reach his hips that swung wildly into her. The table seemed sturdy yet it still made a faint noise of rocking as the Bat girl was fucked hard atop it. The loud, wet squelching as he trashed her insides that were brand new only moments ago and the sight of the bulge ramming through her abdomen as he pumped and pumped. One would have the impression that this was how humans felt to be railed by larger anthros, Bea was slowly losing her mind as her insides were battered mercilessly. In contrast, the man seemed to be speeding toward the end faster than usual.

123456...8