Desperate Employment (M on F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLOP! "Hguf!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLOP! SCHLORP~ SHCHK~ PLAP! "Guh!" SCHLORP~ SHCHK~PLOP~! "Ungh!"

"Guh, sh-shit!"

Maybe it was the thought of defiling a virgin, or maybe it was the feel of fresh meat, in the end, the man found himself finishing quickly even by human standards. His thrusting soon grew less frequent and more forceful as his balls battered her ass and his cock head battered her womb. In less than five minutes from start to end,

SQUELCH~ PLAP! "Guh!"

"Ungh!"

Bea was treated to her very first creampie.

The Bat girl was startled out of her fucked-silly stupor when she felt the man suddenly slam into her deeper than ever and plant himself there firmly, balls deep in her pussy that even still had a faint smear of blood on it! She'd regained her senses just enough to feel his large cock inside of her throbbing aggressively as to further stir up her insides. And what she felt immediately after was a great heat as something shot out from the man's cock directly into her prick-plugged womb!

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPURRT~ SSP-P-PPLLRRRTT~

GOKUNGK~ SSPPLLLUUUUURRT~ GOKUNGK~

"Urngh-ghf!"

"Look at this guy, a bit of virgin puss and he's already popping like a balloon."

Bea groaned harshly as even the feeling of the hot human seed filling her womb stimulated her greatly. And filling was an understatement, the Bat girl actually felt her womb swelling with seed before a visible swelling began to manifest outside her abdomen as well! Each jerk of his cock was accompanied by a heavy contraction of his balls that saw thick ropes of gooey hot sperm flood her defiled insides. His cock throbbed and pulsed, swelling sporadically and stretching out her tiny bat anthro hole over and over again, the stimulation of it all too much after she'd only just experienced her first penetration!

"Damn, not bad for your first time newbie, took eight minutes for me to wring my first guy."

Heather commented Bea on a job well done, getting the man to blow so soon by doing practically nothing. Bea on the other hand was much too preoccupied with the feeling of her insides swelling. The human's cock snot, while not very virile or thick by anthro standards, was more than enough for a small bat anthro like her to take. She felt the pressure building inside as she swelled and swelled with his seed. Had he gone in her ass instead, it may have very well spewed out of her mouth my now! That didn't mean that there wasn't an alternative.

GOKUNGK~ SSSPLLUURRRTTT~ SSPPPUURRT~

SP-P-PPLLUURRRT-T-T~

"Hnnnngghk~!"

As a final act, Bea's snatch erupted with creamy human cock sauce when her abdomen had swelled as much as it could. The man seemed to not mind at all as his ball juice now coated his balls from the outside, said balls just kept contracting and contracting as he offloaded everything he could, properly marking the Bat's more than impregnated womb as his territory.

"Pheeew~, fuck, luckiest game of rock-paper-scissors of my life."

SHCHK-FRRP-P~

"Ughk."

He may have cum quickly but he came for a long time, sperm was oozing and dripping off the table by the time his nuts finally settled and he began pulling out of the Bat girl. Bea limply twitched and shivered as she felt and heard his prick being pulled out of her battered hole. Some smelly semen was dragged out with his dick but that did little to quell the great swelling in her abdomen, making her tiny frame seem abnormal after the completed breeding. The man's fat cock head came out of her sensitive pussy with a light pop and a squelch, followed by some small overflow of ball snot. Only then did he finally let go of her legs, allowing her lower body to land in a shallow puddle of prick sauce, most of which was oozing from between her legs.

"Kaaah, haaah, ugh~."

She'd done it, she'd really done it. And with a partner who's name she didn't even know, who she'd only "met" a little over five minutes ago. Her insides were swollen with his hot seed to where there was no question she'd get pregnant under different circumstances. And the spent man simply got off the table with his limp dick hanging out as he joined with the rest of the men. It was at this moment that the shame really set in for Bea, and it was made even worse with all the human spunk clogging her insides, a hot, creamy reminder of what she'd just gone through.

"You're a real natural, you know - SQUELCH~ PLAP! - thhaaatt?!"

"Enough with the lectures, there's plenty of us still waiting."

PLOP! SCHLORP~ FRRP- PLOP! "Hugh!" SCHLORP~ FRRP-P- PLAP! "Ungh!" SCHLORP~ FRRPP-P- PLOP~! "Guh!"

Interrupting the beast girls seemed to be a theme amongst the human men as one suddenly rammed his prick inside a random one of Heather's lower holes before she could finish! The next sounds out of the Possum's mouth was ineligible moaning and groaning as the fierce ambiance of sex signified her getting ploughed again.

SQUELCH~ "GLK!" PLOP! chk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ chk- "KLK!" PLOP!

"Suck on it bitch."

Yet it wasn't long before even these sounds were interrupted, what with one of the other men suddenly cramming his big cock down her tiny mouth and throat! He took up position on her other end, penetrating her face and burying it in his crotch, re-creating the scene from when Bea just arrived as she almost disappeared between their pumping, thrusting crotches once more! Only the retching sounds and the squelching of her stuffed holes helped indicate the brutal fucking the possum was enduring between the two large men.

And as for the Bat girl beside her.

"Wa-wait!"

The bat girl pleaded again, in an even more weakened state this time as she had her legs grabbed again by another guy only a minute or so after they were finally released! Her pussy twitched and throbbed as the feeling of the previous man's cock digging her out was still fresh on her crotch, Thankfully, her pussy at least was about to be given some rest as the man's cock head gunned for her other hole instead! Bea's butthole naturally clenched as she felt the hot stiff bulb against it, the thick thing spreading her cheeks as her legs shivered. This man at least wasn't about to start off as rough as the one before, instead of immediately ramming in, he simply slowly squeezed his prick into her tight butt, slowly but no less forcefully!

"Hughk?!"

"This is gonna be a tight fit for sure."

And just as the frightened bat was wondering how long before the throbbing log was fed into her butt, she was startled to have her neck suddenly grabbed! Her head was pulled back such that she was made to face behind her, and in her upside down view was the fat cock head of yet another man, close enough that the pre-leaking tip was touching her nose! And it was because of this that she was even more violently assaulted by the horrible stink emanating off the man's dick head!

"Hurghk! Gurghk?!"

Her throat naturally convulsed into gagging, plastered all over the head of the man's prick was a pasty, chunky, yellow grime that was pushing a scent strong enough to burn her sensitive nostrils! Bea knew about dicks, however she had no idea they could get this filthy to the point of building up a thick layer of rancid smegma! The air around her teary eyes was discolored in vapid, yellowish creamy white, the stink was absolutely insane, however the taste was on a whole other level!

"Ghurk-MRPK?!"

SCHLK-K~

"We've got a fighter here!"

The third man wasted less time than the second, as her ass was welcoming half a glans, Bea's mouth was quickly being forced open by a glans no smaller! She instinctively tried to clench her teeth, afraid to even scream as it would leave her mouth open to be breached by the massive human member. The sticky, nasty feeling of smegma smearing her clenched lips alone made her want to barf, the smell made her woozy as it penetrated into her nose even if she held her breath! There was absolutely no way she could take something so disgusting into her mouth!

However, the man didn't need her cooperation to make things easier, he only needed to hold her neck tightly and shove himself forwards as Bea's mouth inevitably pried open under the continued force of the stiff prick head. Her lips became painted in spoiled cum and crusty cock cheese as her jaws opened wider, the sound of her violent retching leaked from her mouth and echoed into the surroundings. And finally, the worst occurred as the horrible, rancid taste of rotted cock snot painted her tastebuds! The Bat girl's tongue recoiled as she struggled immensely, however not only was her tongue already marked, there was nowhere for it to escape as the man's filthy prick head opened her mouth wider and wider, until finally,

SHCHK~ PLAP! "GLK-!" SQUELCH~ PLOP!

A retch became muffled in her throat while her belly seized up, all in reaction to both her ass and mouth being suddenly penetrated at the same time! It was like the man at her ass had timed himself with his friend, they both sent their fat cocks squelching into her such that human balls smothered her ass cheeks and her face at practically the exact same time!

"KLK!" GOKUNGK~ SCHLK-KCHK~ "URGHK-GRHK~!"

The Bat girl retched best she could with her eyes clenched shut and tears running down her forehead, only to be smeared by the man's musty nuts. It was in her mouth! It stunk so bad and tasted so horrid, she was on the verge of vomiting already yet her blasted anthro genes denied her this relief and only caused her to savor the reeking prick cheese with an enhanced sense of taste! A thick bulge manifested in her small neck, her throat so tiny that the man could feel most of his own dick pulsating inside her gullet. The choking sensation was naturally intense, were she not an anthro there would be a legitimate danger to her life as she was forced to swallow the phallic object that was much too big in every single way. Her stomach kept heaving and her throat kept contracting and spasming as the man's hot, slimy precum oozed into her stomach where the head of his cock had reached!

"Well at least I got her ass' virginity, nice and tight."

"Same here, her mouth is great, but it definitely gonna stink like crazy after this."

A second batch of precum joined from where the other man's prick was poking into her from the other end. Poking was a cute word to describe the brutal anal penetration that left Bea feeling like her ass was on fire! Her legs bucked and spasmed in the man's grasp as he enjoyed the pleasure of a tiny anthro's virgin butt, his dick throbbed and pulsated inside, stirring her up from the lower end as she choked on as thick, stiff, fat sausage on the other! Stuffed from both sides, Bea had quickly gone from being a virgin to finding herself in the exact same situation that she'd met Heather in.

PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!"

And naturally the fucking that commenced was enough to match the one going on beside her! Except, the Possum probably wasn't dealing with smegma being churned in her throat at this time! The sticky noise made as he pumped into her mouth was even louder than what was happening to her sore butt, it was sickening, almost as much as the sensation. Clumps of spongy, lumpy prick scum was dragged back and forth through her tight gullet, the flavor being worked harshly into her tongue now stained yellowish-white while the insides of her throat developed a substance like churned butter with plenty of lumpy curdles!

Oily, yellow ooze began to leak out of her mouth together with her saliva, dripping down her face shortly before being smashed into her warped features by the man's crotch and swinging balls. It dirtied her well-groomed fur on her face and seeped into her nostrils as the large nuts plopped her right in the sniffer over and over again. Even more of the churned cock cheese was being pumped directly down into her small stomach by the oversized mass of engorged human cock that squirmed through her gullet like a snake into a small sized condom.

The oozing cock crud met up with another piston-ing glans ramming into her stomach from the other side. The two went at it with vigor, there was hardly a time when Bea's insides weren't stuffed with prick, either from one side or both at the same time. In fact they pumped into her at the same time more often than not, neither men seeming bothered by their oversized cocks meeting inside her small body wedged between them. The pair of bulges travelling through her were like large salami's fighting for supremacy, they grounded, churned and downright violated her insides, leaving her messed up internals coated and smeared in churned smegma and plenty of precum.

PLAP! -shchk- PLAP! -shchk- "GUK!" PLAP! -shchk- PLAP! -shchk- "GRK!" PLAP! -shchk- PLAP~!

PLOP! "GRK!" -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- PLOP! "GLK!" -shchk- PLOP! -shchk- "GLK!" PLOP! -shchk- PLOP~!

The two beats girl were completely used like toys shared among the community of men, they all formed a circle as the loud squelching, gagging and retching played on their ears. Bea felt like she would break from the force of the two ramming their hips with her in between them as though to squash her small form between their crotches. They pumped and pumped and pumped, swinging their hips vigorously while not caring at all about the physical endurance of their shared toy. They cared so little that they couldn't even bother to wash their dicks before slamming them into her, the most filthy even aiming specifically for her mouth.

The rancid stench and taste of smegma now overpowered her senses until she couldn't thing straight, or maybe it was the constant and brutal fucking they were laying on her tiny body. Her insides were now properly smeared all over with oily cock snot rot and spurting human precum, and after a few minutes, much longer than the first man had lasted, she was about to receive a fluid much more substantial.

SQUELCH~ "GURGHK!" PLOP!

"Oof!" GOKUNGK~

As though they were twins with a tacit understanding, both men pumped, nay, rammed their cock into the small bat at the exact same time, causing their cocks to have to fight for space inside of Bea while the Bat girl was almost lost between their crotches! Said crotched tensed as the Bat gagged violently, there was only her body length left between then such that nobody could tell which one of them came first!

SSPPLLRRTTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"Ugh, damn!" GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTT~

"GLK-! GRGHK~!"

No matter who it was, it didn't change the fact that she was pumped full of seed, from both ends at the same time! Bea choked on the filthy prick wedged down her throat as it spasmed in release, her ass cheeks clenched and her legs shivered as the other cock was bucking like a wild python crammed up her backside. Once more came the feeling of hot human sperm flooding her insides, except this time it was literally double the intensity and quantity!

Her stomach where the spitting prick heads were lodged swelled and filled in no time at all. The growing pressure caused the remaining cum to spew from her womb, whatever little had remained after the aggressive rutting from just now. Still this did nothing to quell the increasingly stuffed state of her insides! As one pair of balls dragged on her face in constraction, she felt her already bulging neck bulge further. As the other pair of human nuts massaged her ass cheeks, she felt the hot flood pouring into her lower abdomen and racing for the end!

SSPSPPPLUUURRTT-T-TT~

The natural result was the tiny Bat erupting with sperm like a fountain, creamy white cock snot stained in pasty yellow prick cheese shooting out both of her stuffed ends! The men's balls interrupted the spewing but kept supplying seed as they throbbed and contracted. Bea was made to feel the sensation of vomiting viscous, snotty cock cream with each pulse of the man's cock, her face becoming covered in no time and washed in hot slimy ball sauce. Cum thicky oozed down her behind and poured over the edge of the table as the man in her ass came as hard as the one in her mouth. All around them were cheers as all four men emptied their nuts into the two small creatures. Even their orgasms lasted longer than the first man that'd claimed Bea's virginity. And by the time they were finally through, Bea was but an inflated cum sack still stuffed with their throbbing cocks.

"Phew, damn, I could go for another round right now."

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" POP~ SSPPUURRRT~

"How about you line back up instead?"

The way they pulled out was synonymous with how roughly they'd fucked her, Bea's sperm filled throat spasmed and spewed prick sauce as the man dragged out his cock like he was trying to dislodge her uvula as well. On ethe other end, her sore and sensitive butt hole kept clamping down on the other man's retreating prick as though trying to hold it in but being unsuccessful as it wetly squelched out from between her reddened cheeks.

Both men popped out at the same time and from the Bat's used holes came spurts of hot, smelly human cum that completed the soiling of her face and butt. A second set of popping noises came from her side as Heather as well had supposedly finished off her two guys. Bea was unconcerned though as she couldn't even see right now with her face covered in soupy sperm.

It filled her belly completely, the snotty stuffing glooping around as she weakly turned off her back and to the side. It clogged up the inside of her throat and now her tastebuds were soaked in the added flavor of fresh prick sauce on top of the rotted stuff as slightly yellowed nut oozed from her open mouth. She rightfully felt like she couldn't take any more, the two man's loads hadn't even fit inside her body in the first place. However, though the Bat seemed like a used condom swimming in a sperm-y mess, this somehow didn't deter the other men who'd been waiting their turns!

"Urpk-gugh~!"

Bea hardly even had the energy to even be startled as she felt her limbs being grabbed by multiple men again. Even though she couldn't see through the smelly cum, she could feel the presence of their raging boners drawing near, just waiting to get inside of her battered body! Were they seriously planning to still use her in this state?

"Uhp, mnk, what can I say girl? You seem to be real popular already. I hope you didn't have any plans for the rest of the d- SQUELCH~ PLAP! - ngh!"

Beside her came Heather's voice that was cut off for the umpteenth time by a freshly prick being stuffed down her gullet!

SQUELCH~ "GLK!" PLOP!

Bea soon followed suit, her mouth once more welcoming somebody's unwashed, smegma covered prick! This wasn't the end though, as the Bat was made to retch on both the feeling of her throat being stuffed and the horrid taste of cock rot, somebody else seemed to be stuffing one into her pussy. And by the feel as it entered her tight snatch, this one was also covered in grotesque cock grime!

SQUELCH~ "GLK?!" PLOP!

But perhaps the real finisher was that the new position they held her in allowed a third man to begin breaching her freshly fucked ass to join in with the other two! The Bat had been a virgin not even half an hour ago and already she'd gone from one man, to two, and now seemingly three all at once!

SQUELCH~ "URGHK!" PLOP! shchk- FRRPP-P~ SCHLRCH~ "GUK!" PLAP! SLRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLAP! chk- FRRRP-P-P~ chk- SLRRP-P~ "GURK!" PLOP! FRRP~

However she couldn't even complain verbally, all that sounded out was her retching and the wet squelching and loud plopping as the trio of men began to ravish all of her holes with the same vigor as those that came before them! In this moment, Bea's debut as the job's new communal cumdump resumed with three thick human cocks stuffing her body to the brim and pumping into her as though to destroy her from the inside out. The Bat couldn't even think straight enough to wonder how long she would have to endure such rough and intense rutting. Though, she did instinctively feel like it was going to be a long, long time.

123456...8