Desperate for Cash-Mom-Son Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, slowly and gently.....go inside me very gently, Rahul" she murmured. "Don't hesitate... push your thing inside me gentle and slowly."

Rahul's pre-cum had provided enough lubrication for him to make his way further into his mom's pussy. Mamatha knew that only half of his cock was inside her now despite his hard pushing, but yet she could take no more of it, not yet. She began pushing him away from her, causing his cock to slide back out of her throbbing pussy, giving her some relief. Then she reversed the motion and pulled him back again inside, taking him still further inside of her this time. With gentle pace, she rocked him back and forth and going deeper each time. It wasn't long before her breathing quickened and for her surprise, she felt herself getting moist inside her vagina which made the penetration easier for both of them.

Rahul couldn't quite fully come to the terms that he was actually fucking his own shy and reserved mom, as he felt his cock slide into his mom's pussy. It was all too much for him, so he closed his eyes and put his face on the pillow. At first, he let his mother have full control as she pulled him in and pushed him out of her pussy. Yet, little by little his ambition grew and he began taking the initiative by thrusting his cock inside his mother's wet pussy on his own will. It felt so good to have his cock inside a warm pussy - so tight, warm and wet. The sense of reality of performing incest act began slipping away from him. He no longer seemed to care that it was his own mother he was fucking. He wanted nothing more than to go as deep into that pussy as he could. With a hard grunt, he shoved his cock deep inside her pussy using mild force and his cock was fully inside her.

Mamatha's body shuddered as her son pushed his cock deep into her and filled her pussy completely with brutal force. Mamatha breathed heavily through her nose and her lips pressed tightly together. She clutched at her son, as if afraid to let him go while he was fucking her so nice and good. She was getting nicely fucked, better than her hubby after long long time and that too from her son. Mamatha knew that he was in full control of her and she let him to do all the hard work now, as a muted mix of sobs and cries began escaping from somewhere deep in her chest.

By now, Rahul's cock was effortlessly sliding in and out of his mother's wet warm pussy. To his dismay, only 6 inch of his cock had entered her and he still had 2 inches to penetrate. He was afraid he might hurt his mom, he knew she was in pain. He wanted to conquer her pussy fully. Yet, no matter how much he tried, he could not get his whole length inside. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he should slow down a bit and go deep inside his mom's pussy, but his urge was greater now. His only thought was to erupt in orgasmic ecstasy lest reality catch up to him later. He could feel it was coming. Rahul knew he was close to cumming and he heard the wet, sloshing sounds his cock and his mom's pussy were making. He heard the rapid slapping sounds his thighs made against hers. He knew he wouldn't last another moment. Mamatha too observed that her son was close to orgasm, in the entire dilemma about getting fucked from her son she had forgotten about his cumming inside her.

"No..no ..please....no...don't cum in me... Rahul please get up and remove your thing from me....pleaseee," Mamatha cried out in horror when she realised that her son was about to cum. She quickly brought her hands up to his shoulders, which was before on his hips to assist him to penetrate her and tried to push him up away from her body.

But Rahul let out a low groan as his orgasm took him over. He saw his mom pushing him up and by that time he was already shooting his cum inside her pussy. Seeing the panic in his mom's eyes, he quickly lifted his upper body up resting himself on his hands. By instinct, he pulled his cock out from his mom's pussy, but it was already late as he had discharged lots of cum in her. His cock which was out of the pussy now was shooting its load of cum on Mamatha's body, few drops fell on her boobs, her tummy and the final drops fell on her pussy mound. He spewed again and again, ejaculating big loads of cum into her. All the while, Mamatha whimpered softly under him and was shocked and surprised on seeing the amount of cum he had discharged.

Rahul's enjoyment was short lived. As his euphoria subsided and realization began dawning on him. A whole wave of unbidden thoughts poured into his head. He realized that he had just fucked his mother relentlessly and used her to quench his sex thirst. It must have been no longer than a few minutes, but it was fierce and almost rough for the shy lady. It came so natural to him in the moment and felt so right, yet now his guilt was mounting.

Reddy swung the camera around and focused on their faces. "He came in too fast and finished quickly, no problems," he said in despair. The expressions on their faces made him regret the comment. He turned off the camera and took a few steps back. "I will send you the money in the evening by my P.A," he said, "and you both take your own time to get up."

Mamatha could feel the sticky cum mess between their bodies, and she was starting to smell it too. The scent of his cum was strong and sharp. Her mind reeled as she inhaled it. She hadn't expected this to turn out like this. She hadn't anticipated herself to become this aroused like this. She found herself in sudden turmoil. How could she allow herself to lose control of her own senses? The answer came to her - she hasn't been fucked like this in her entire life... not even from her deceased husband.

Rahul was sitting up between her legs, dumbly staring at his worn out mom. She noticed that his cock was still hard despite cumming a few moments ago; glistening with her juices and wondered how can a boy of his age have an erection just after ejaculating moments ago.

Mamatha pulled Rahul towards her, kissed him softly on his lips. But she was shocked when he grabbed her in his arms and crushed his lips on hers. She was taken aback by her son's aggressiveness, but didn't discourage him. Rahul pushed his tongue into his mom's mouth, and was tasting her saliva, which was sweet for his liking. Mamatha grunted but sucked his tongue anyway giving into his wild desires. Rahul brought his right hand on her left tit, squeezed it roughly, flickered the erect nipple with his thumb and fore fingers.

Mamatha knew that if she didn't stop her son now he may take her again and she wanted to avoid that. She put her hands on his chest and using all her force she pushed him away.

"You better go and clean up yourself Rahul...I need to take a bath." she said softly, pushing herself up against the pillows. Without a word, Rahul picked up his clothes and came out of her room. For a long moment, Mamatha sat naked, looking down at herself. Her son's sticky cum was on her stomach, some of it sticking to her pubic hairs. She stared in wonder at the sight, wondering how she could have allowed this to happen. Is it just for the sake of money or to save her dream home?

12