All Comments on 'Desperate Measures'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments (Page 2)
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Harry

You said "Are you like a fucking retard? Do you even know what entrapment is? The only person who could be this stupid would be a trump supporter."

Funny, all the way through the story I was thinking this woman clearly lacks linear logical thinking abilities and no doubt would be a liberal democrat. Trump"s big mistake is doing what he said he was going to do when he was campaigning. What an asshole. What politician does such a thing. WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
BR

you are SUCH a good writer. I just wish you didn't write incest stories. That's just creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Finally. A man worthy of respect, who took action. At some point his wife lost respect for him in order to do what she did. To do what she did...that takes contempt, not love. Amazing how some seem to be able to confuse the two.

Her responses though confuse me. The moment her Husband put his foot down decisively that should have woken her up and killed her desire to swing, or at least factor in his feelings. I know relationships that this was brought up. In one case they had talked about it like rational adults. She kinda push to at lea try it but he was afr ot the consequences. In the end it was the Husband who put his foot down decively and that ended any discussion about swinging. It was ne brought up again and they still remain together to this day.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 5 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Hey Schwanze1, know what is worse than being a Trump supporter? Being you. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good Story

If you never write another one, you will always have this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked

It was a good story until the author brought in the interracial and "pretend" silliness.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Fuck the trolls, Randi, you rock!

randi

I really became engrossed in this story. You did an excellent job with portaying your characters. Stuff the fucking trolls! If they spent less time with their assinine whining criticisms and focused on maybe contributing a tale or two of their own they may be able to make a positive contribution. Asswipes! Ignore them and keep up writing!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
nice job BR

as for dragging the kids into it. in realty they are in it because her actions destroyed their family. I've seen this shit happen to a college buddy of mine and it played out close to this. Kids went with dad disowned mom. when big events came she was told not to attend or contact them. a boy and a girl both married each has a child that she will never see. So that's how reality works. ive read pretty much all BR's stuff and its mostly excellent. You can go home again kinda irked me because I cant fathom someone being that fucking stupid but hey I give br leeway because his stuff is top shelf unlike most of the crap posted lately here.

Wanderlust6969Wanderlust6969over 5 years ago

Not sure I could leave my my but definitely wouldn't be the same, ever!finding him on the phone w/people across the country broke my heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I thought this was a great story. Corwin let it be known from the very beginning that he was NOT interested in an open marriage. But it was forced on him so he did what he felt he needed to do to protect himself and his kids. Lucky they were old enough to legally go with him. And if Seabra happened to be there and fit into their plans, well..... Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 11/28/18

This is what happens when the fucken liberals and feminists take over you get fucktardation in maximum capacity so next time some twit bitches about a real man letting them not fuck others is a sickness and shit needs shut down would’ve been a lot worse if my wife had a fucktard idea like this we talking blood bullets and skipping the country cause would’ve just ended both idiots let Mr Bills wife sort out the shit while me and my kids enjoy a beach in a country with no extradition treaty yes is violent but real men get it don’t tread on private ground and not expect getting what u deserve Go USMC and fuck em all up 😈😈😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Rare Dose Of Reality

When a spouse cheats and the family has children, the cheating spouse is cheating on the entire family, not on just her/his spouse. If the cheating results in the fracture of the family and divorce, it is not just the relationship with the wronged spouse that is injured and/or destroyed; it is the relationship with every member of the family. In a family with children, the family dynamic can not be segregated into separate sub-relationships between any two members of the family: the relationships are all intrinsically tied together. If one of the relationships between two of the family members is destroyed, the entire family dynamic is destroyed. In this story, the wronged spouse and the children understood this concept and responded accordingly. I am so tired of reading stories in this category where the wronged spouse tells the children that the situation between the parents should not effect their perception of the cheating spouse because the cheating spouse, while being a poor excuse of a spouse, was still a good parent to the children. That attitude (IMO) is pure, unadulterated, fat-free BULLSHIT! When did society begin to forget that a critical part of being a parent is protecting the family dynamic and that all of the relationships in the family are intrinsically connected: if you destroy one, then you destroy all.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Solid story! 5*****

Are there really women who are so weak minded that they let a girlfriend feed them shit like that and they buy into it, or are they inclined and hearing what they want to hear? As much as I hate divorce, stories like that make me think it isn't the worst thing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretending...

...to be bobo the clown! Lol. Now that would be different. Loved the story, great writer. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
are people this gullible?

With these "whack-job friends" stories, I always wonder if people exist that would believe and trust a multi-time divorcee over a spouse of 19 years.

Springfield1903Springfield1903about 5 years ago
Betting odds

After reading Mbgdallas' comment, i'll give odds of six, two and even that Mbgdallas is a Democrat and works for main stream media.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fucking hilarious

I'm referring to the comments. As always they don't disappoint. The anger some readers have against others just because they have a different opinion is fucking hilarious. Even politics is included in the discussion, which has no place on this site. You want to discuss politics go to a political site, where you can release your stored up anger against the other party. You people really are a riot, maybe you should be reminded that this is a story on a porn site.

Good entertaining read author, you never disappoint. You have the knack of bringing out the anger that so many reader's on this site seem to display. If these readers are from the US, I can understand it, after all this is the most divided nation on earth these days. It's American against American, one nation divided against the tyranny of one ruler. How far this nation has sunk into oblivion, that even a porn site isn't safe from the destructive effect of division.

Springfield1903Springfield1903about 5 years ago
Chill people

Come on guys, lighten up a little. I wasn't trying to launch an attack on another comment poster. Mbgdallas' comment was so far out of sync with all the other comments that it was practically begging for someone to poke a little fun at it. My comment was not intended to be a broadside of hate and intolerance at someone with a different viewpoint than my own; it was only intended to be a little lighthearted sardonic humor. Surely we can still laugh a little at ourselves and others, as long as there is no vicious intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad, but.....

You could of added a better ending.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Read it gain - still a great story! 5*****

It's amazing to me that even after having her husband arrested and her kids hating her, she tries to talk him into the swapping lifestyle. Oh, brother! She really did buy into the nonsense her friend was selling. Divorce is a blessing when you're married to someone like that. I actually feel sorry for her, but I'm happier for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story, but ...

It’s a good story. But Randi has set a higher bar with some exceptionally good stories. Writing good, as usual, but the story has been done before and there’s nothing new to grab you here. Probably true of many stories on this site, but hope for something more from this author. Keep on writing !! And thanks for all of your work.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

One of my favorite LW stories ever. I could re-read this one a hundred times. Wife wants an open marriage, husband doesn't. Beware of slutty friends, they're always had news.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
How does this work in the LW Section.

It belongs in the Unloving Wives category. Or the cunt wives, or the I cunt find myself or the... well, you get my drift. A nicrely written story but I didn't care for it that much. It brought back bad memories...

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad but true 5 stars

Thus is an all too true story of what can happen, well written piece of a genre that written a lot about, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is my favorite

BlackRandi story. This deserves a 10

266xxyz266xxyzover 4 years ago
Very well written!

I truly enjoyed your story. That was a great revenge tale. I'm a rotten bastard and iI'd have kicked her like soccer ball til she turned into a dead horsethen I'd hsve kicked her some more. He was, IMO a very kind and civilized man straight in talking and direct in his actions. Dsaid what he meant and meant what he said. To me, your story was like a very good meal and left me quite satisfied.

Thank yoou for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story . Wish here in Australia it could be true . ATSIC watches the sale and transactions of every business . As does the ATO . The ATO would check All bank records and he would have to explain Every withdrawal . But an interesting story anyway .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Corwin And I

Are proof that a man playing by the rules, one in fiction and one in real life, can keep his sense of respect, his daughters and live on. Don't know how many times it happens in the real world but it did happen once. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Not bad.

I love when the cheater gets what they deserve...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Entrapment? - "I want this," she said. "It's going to happen," - Those were HER words, with no "entrapping" by him.

"If it turns out you don't like it" - He's telling her NOW that he won't like it, so end it now.

"I still think if you would have just tried, you would have found out that you liked it, but I see now that you can't even try. I still love you in spite of that" - She still thinks that HE'S the one with the problem.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story and just like other stories of yours I thought the character development was really good. The only flaw I saw would be what others have seen I would not have agreed to go I would have told her if she went I wouldn't be there when she got back. At that point if she went she would have nobody to blame but herself.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Cuckold

The only way you can be a cuckold is if you want to. If you are cheated on and you fight back, divorce. You are not a cuckold.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
My drawback agree with Meuci!

He did Almost everything right.

Almost!

Draw the line don't you step over it.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Another Winner

Your writing is always a pleasure to read.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

She thoroughly deserved what she got. Stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DUMB

She was nothing but a fool. When things are really wonderful, you don't change them. She got hers...GOOD, even if it's sad. Love your stories! The BEST!!

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Really Good

Thanks for a really good story. The characters were great, loved the dialogue. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Strong man with balls

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Handled

Like the way he handled from the start.Amanda really must be short of a few braincells taking marital advice from a woman divorced four times.

Rallen86Rallen86almost 4 years ago

As usual with Randi a very well written story. The only quibble I have is that neither the daughters or her ‘best friend’ got involved and tried to talk her out of it. For 2 months there was a Cold War going on in the house and the daughters said nothing? I would have thought that they would be desperate to try and keep their parents together and would have at least tried to talk to her and let her know that they would stay with their father if she went through with it. And Seabra knew that Marcie had been filling her head with crap and she was believing it to the detriment of her marriage and she said nothing? A true friend would have been trying to counteract Marcie’s nonsense, although she may also have been hoping that the marriage ended so that she could get with Corwin. Now it’s likely that Amanda would have still gone through with it anyway given her attitude but it would have been more realistic in my opinion. But regardless, a good read. It’s easy to see why the vast majority of other top authors on this site admire you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful, simply the one of the best in this genre.

I just find this author and I shall read all of yours superb and highly entertaining stories in LW ! (I don't read anything else). With thanks Ross.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
I'm A Man ...

... and I have a very good understanding of how stupid men can be. And men can be unbelievably stupid. They don't surprise me anymore - not for a long time.

I understand this is just a story; nevertheless it strikes quite close to home. Yet to this day and even after reading this story, I wonder - can women really be that stupid? That's about as stupid as men can get...

I wish I could get an answer...

5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Ring of truth!

Of all the stories about a spouse wanting outside sex and the other not, this one rings the most truthful. I think this is how it would happen if the spouse didn't have true contempt for their marriage and delivered a "take it or leave it" ultimatum as they walk out the door. I love those daughters!

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 4 years ago
I'm Poly and

I'll tell you it doesn't work that way. If both partners are not for it it'll explode

Njones53Njones53over 3 years ago

The truth of the matter from what I've seen in real life, even if both of the partners are into the an open relationship it's usually doomed, most likely due to a lack of love and trust. One couple I knew broke up because he couldn't stand watching her kiss another man.

When it's a unilateral decision, pretty much "learn to live with it," the chances of a continuing relationship are near zero.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I wish you were a little more open-minded, Corwin." - I think I've said this before, but it's so key that it bears repeating. She STILL thinks that HE'S the problem, and if they DID reconcile, sooner or later she'd take things into her own hands.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Read it agaiN

Great story in every way. Excellent author. I just can’t favorite you with those incest stories in your list. Just sick. Did favorite the story.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

WTF, Spicy up, Just sex. What is this bullshit? If you want that, why did you marry? Why do you destroying a man's life? What do you mean by the "I, [name], take thee, [name], to be my wedded [husband/wife], to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part, according to God's ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my troth."

Is it a bunch of words to you? If you have a feeling you must definetely discuss with him and see a therapist. Don't destroy a man's life, children's life. He will understand it and help you to get rid of those bulshits. If someone told you it's ok to do such thing, they are not your friends / relations. Get rid of them or help them to get rid of those ideas if they cooperate. Don't involve them. They are not helping you. They are destroying your family. If someone try to seduce you, get rid of him and inform your husband. And boys you have to understand your wifes situation. If you can't resolve, best option is therapy. If it's not working, divorce is final.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Another good story from the author, except for one point. Husband hiding the proceeds of a sale of business would never work absent outright fraud by several people and falsifying taxes. Not only is the concept a failure, but I authors should not be glorifying cheating and fraud. The wife paid her dues for the business over 19 years, and adultery does not justify potentially an equal or greater evil.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
A good story.

That dropped off at the end. "Oh nuts I spent enough time on this story. Here's the ending in one short paragraph."

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
You flooze

You lose

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I know some people will think hubby was a cuck for not stopping her. She made her intentions clear. She was asking for the rope, so he handed it to her. She hung herself and everyone knows her true colors. Why fight for someone who doesn’t want to be fought for? Now he gets to move on and still gets to be with his kids. Much better than mommy as their role model.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

You have a wonderful writing style. I love the way your story developed and the way they just couldn't see eye to eye. Different attitudes about love and marriage in this section seem to be difficult to convey yet you do it smoothly and clearly. Thanks for a great tale.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Really good but the abrupt ending let it down a little. An epilogue 5 years on showing us an aged Amanda who was a sad shadow of her old self having been through dozens of one night stands who just used her with no love involved. She finally realises that her husband was right all along and she should never have listened to that bitch. Still worth 5 stars for good writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

As I said before, I could and probably will read this one a.hundred times. This plot is used often, but never done better than randi in this story. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sometimes it REALLY sucks to get what you ask for. Amanda designed her own personal revenge, all on her! Thank you Randi for yet another great story!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

My Ex also listened to her friend at work .. She thought I would Never Divorce Her .. She got the House and the Car and 150 thou . But I got My Freedom from her .. Worth every penny and Yes I did eat Tuna . Heck I Love Tuna Fish Sandwiches .

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
DESPERATE ACTIONS IS WHAT STARTED THIS FIASCO

the time now is to remedy the present while keeping an eye towards the future endeavors. TK U MLJ LV NV

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago
Should be a required pre-marital reading

I think it would do marriages well if couples would read some of the stories here. They really make you stop and think about your own life issues.

It was bad enough that Amanda told him she was going to be with Bill, but once she threatened him, she was doomed. The story had its share of abrupt transitions which to me, was brilliant. Life's worst moments too often come about suddenly without much warning. Yet, although she deserved it, I was sad for Amanda. I could almost feel her despair and her realization of a lonely future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem with stories like this is they don't reflect the real world. A wife would never be this stupid unless the marriage had already failed. Secondly because this website is for erotic literature sex has to be the driving force behind reasons/justifications for cheating. In the real world sex would be just an adjunct to cheating just as it is in marriage. Sex only forms a part of the loving relationship between couples.

Well written story but as with most of these stories the story premise is twisted to fit the nature of this website.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

5 Stars for the great fantasy...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Oh boy.

I thought the wife was an educated woman, not a five year old like it''s presented here. It seems the husband had a plan while in the garden and set her up so he would end up with sea. One thing that does not want to go away, and that is the fallacy that the hubby can hide the money in a Cayman account. Have to have some pretty dumb lawyers and judges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So far I've liked your stories, the only problem is they seem unfinished?

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Realistic story of how cuckholding starts, that lifestyle of open marriages etc has similar beginnings to this, fortunately most end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story well-written, but two points: First, why does he pretend to go along with her; she had made clear she was going to go out so when she said she was going out with or without him why didn't he say as he had been that he would divorce her if she did?

Second and a broader point for a stories on here of this type, I can't believe that there are any women in the US who would continue to raise this type of demand not knowing that if the husband says absolutely not, he's serious. The basic premise that some women calmly tells her husband that she wants to fuck other people just seems so implausible to me. Even if she thinks husband would never leave her if he discovered she was unfaithful, what man could agree to his wife fucking another guy and keep any self-respect? (OK, I know there are willing cuckolds, but that has to be a niche kink even if a rather larger number may fantasize about it.)

But the story is worth 5*****; good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Anon 05/08/21

Said;

"I can't believe that there are any women in the US who would continue to raise this type of demand not knowing that if the husband says absolutely not, he's serious".

Believe it. Just turn on daytime TV, and you'll see every talkshow, every man hating presenter, every woman's magazine and "self help" book spouting this garbage. "Men are holding you back, go out and spread your wings (legs)".

Even tv shows are getting in on the action. They think that to write a strong female character, she has to be one that belittles men. That the only way a woman can be strong, is when she surrounds herself with weak men. That a strong woman is one that takes the worst aspects of selfish men and makes them her own. That's not strength. Strength is being true to yourself, despite all the media pressure to be an asshole.

I'm fortunate enough to have many strong women in my life, and they are also the kindest and most loving and nurturing people I have ever met. Media thinks that being a strong equal woman means being a hateful bitch, when it's the exact opposite that is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Never

Never underestimate people's greed or stupidity.

Marcy was a selfish bitch, but this wasn't her fault. She told Amanda exactly what she wanted to hear. If Amanda didn't want to hear it, she simply wouldn't have listened. Just like she didn't want to listen to her husband, so she ignored him. People tend to associate with and listen to people that share their own or similar opinions. Amanda wasn't brainwashed or coerced. She wanted this, so she only listened to the people who agreed with her. If Amanda wasn't interested in Marcy's lifestyle, she would have had nothing to do with her. Marcy only fanned the flames of Amanda's selfishness, which was always there to begin with. Marcy was just an outlet for that stupidity.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Sue the police for false arrest. They should have asked questions before just going after the ‘bad man’ because a woman said so.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

A good story.

I really liked the closing of the marriage from the moment when one of the 2 spouses was forced to submit and suffer, the desires and wills of the other against his own desires.

A slight criticism, mainly due to your talent as a writer, but I was disappointed that you did not develop the beginning of the interracial romance between Sea and Corwin, and the development of their feelings for each other.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Cheaters never prosper!

Cheaters never prosper! We've all done it, but you bring things to a new perspective. Thanks for another good read.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unless you have the inclination, you cannot be led astray. To the end Amanda believed Corwin was the unreasonable one. She was willing to give up her earlier stance, only when she realized what she had lost. Too late. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn it! Another exceptional example of the fine writing here. Well told, well written, well done!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Ever thought about a follow up?.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

*****

He was firm and inflexible, but never cruel.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Read it again. Just as good as the first time. Swinging only works if both parties agree to it. She wantedit, he didn't. She alienated everyone because of her stupid cunt decion. Fuck her. And he gets a happily ever after. With his kids. Doesn't get much better.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Great writing, 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing. So you can write such typical BTB stories too. Nice story. Enjoyed reading it. Obviously Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and I'm glad he stood his ground. The sad reality is that, from what I've read, cuckolding, as an open fetish, is usually the husbands idea. The husband usually has to talk his wife into it. Same thing with the chastity cage fetish, it's usually the guy's fetish, and the wife goes along with it.

The question is, why are these men into such emotionally painful and stressful kinks? Is it some trauma rom their childhood? I dont think its an alpha vs beta thing, or a confidence vs wimpy thing. I reject the whole alpha beta thing as a false dichotomy. However, if we go with the alpha vs beta example, I'm somewhere between the macho alpha/wimp beta extremes. I've never had a cuckold fetish, desire the be feminized, desire for pegging, femdom, etc. Are Cuckolds self loathing? In denial homosexuals or in denial bisexuals? I'm rambling, but my point is don't blame women for the cuckolding fetish, it was invented and promoted by men (from what I've read, anyway.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

There's a reason God made marriage between one man and one woman, for life (and no sex before marriage). Deviate from that and you get nothing but trouble.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Dusky love volcano. That is probably the greatest description for a sexy dark skinned lady that I have ever heard. Love that.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I liked the story but didn't love it. He was not crystal clear in letting Amanda know how he felt. In trying to trick her at the club, with Sea, he was sending a stupid mixed message. There should have been an ultimatim that if she went, he was gone.

Then the ending. Why the heck did he wait 6 months to file. That made no sense. He knew she wasn't going to file. The ending was too rushed and not handled well. Definitely not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like as he was leaving the club he could have mentioned he/they were done. "have a nice life future-ex'. Still a good story, although a bit of payback on Bill and more of an ending could have boosted it to a 5.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

There was NO stopping Amanda. She wanted some strange c--k, no questions. She got one, plus a whole lot more things she didn't expect. You were not going to change her wetness any diff. Good thing was, hubby and the kids got Sea. 5 stars

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Write another chapter please for this

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - this is pretty much a repeat of the other story that I gave you a 5 star rating. However, how many times do you think you can use the same kind of plot with these dimwitted, ignorant, bimbo women, who don't seem to have two clues to rub together. The numerous and repeated cliches' are getting painful. Once was OK, twice is pushing the envelope, I'll try one more time to see if this is a common theme in all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but it is the same old story line. Wake up try a new line it gets a boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Darling, you are one of the best on Literotica!! This story was unfortunately not one of your better efforts. BTW, have you ever read a story where they reconcile? Or a story where they've been in the lifestyle for a few years and each one is tired of it, but doesn't want to be the "party pooper".

Be well and happy,

Paul

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

My only beef with this one was that he decided to "appear" to go along with Amanda's plan. He had been complaining about the games she had been playing, so why would he start? Corwin remaining steadfast against her suggested life style & following up by divorcing her as threatened seems the straight up path. Why drag Sea into some phony ruse that would had the same result as doing nothing - when Amanda fucks Bill... game, set, match.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This one is beneath you.... its a retread....suffers from a lack of clarity and meandering exposition. You REALLY need to rework it.... You spend too much time on the really unappealing mother character She is portrayed as a one dimensional cartoon villain. You spend little time fleshing out the character...and frankly it's a really boring villain at that Thus the really long section detailing the repeated rejection of the wife by the children is tortuous at best. Frankly you have ignored a really interesting alternative story line with the Protagonist's budding relationship with Sea I would have been much more interested in seeing a replacement of the wife by Sea... a scene in which Sea gets some form of revenge upon the wife either in a face to face...or a staged encounter would have been much more interesting...

Frankly the

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dusky love Volcano? How am I supposed to sleep now. 5*😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love all your stories, sure some are better than others but that is true for all writers. Your best tales are half of the top ten stories on this site Randi. I like the btb stories where the cheater lights the fuse! With out you and a couple other writers the covid lock down would have been much worse.

somewhere east of Omaha

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I am going to be a little critical of my own kind here. The most important moment for me came near the end when Corwin, feeling her grief and pain, convinced the girls to be civil and rejoin their mother for an awkward meal. It was a beautiful act of mercy and an important lesson. As a woman, I have come to believe that mercy is definitely a male trait, and one which most women have never learned. Evolution has dictated this. Men, being the testosterone fueled, ruggedly handsome animals that they are, have spent thousands of years beating up on each other and thus developed mercy. If they didn't, fights would end in death. But they don't. We women, have not experienced this (except for rare occasion of course) and so mercy is a foreign thing. You see it in divorces all the time. Men are often amazed at the mean and spiteful nature spewing forth from a woman that was, at one time, a quiet and demure angel. And she doesn't let up.

So if you ever thought that the world would be better off if it was ran by women, you may want to reconsider such thoughts, lol. Now, feminists, don't send me hate mail over this, or I will have my husband track you down. :)

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Danish Company... thanks for mentioning my birth country. <3

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you found some one attacking your mother, would you just say "Mum you should have taken self defence course. I'll just stay here and watch." No, nor would I.

So when a vicious liar like Marcy attacks some one you love with her lies don't stand back and watch or blame the victim, go, attack attack Marcy with every thing you have. Don't play by any rule book, scammers do not deserve mercy. Act before Marcy's action is a fait accompli.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I am generally not a violent person, but when a dumbass wife keeps insisting that he isn't serious, a good bitch-slap might make the lesson clear.

The total lack of respect and destroying any trust at the very beginning of this story, combined with the total apparent lack of belief by the wife might have been addressed right then at home that night. Or just throw the bitch out immediately and definitely out of the master bedroom. Why is it that the husband always leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should have punch MARCY in the first place, she's the cause of all your problems

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
MC Lost

...the moral high ground when he "played the game" pretending to be cool with the swinging date that included Mr. Bill and Seabra. Since he flew off the handle over wifey's subterfuge "game" when she forced hubby to dance with Seabra during earlier dinner/dance, he violated his own rules when he gamed the wife.

Otherwise, well written.

Keep 'em comin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...