All Comments on 'Desperate Measures'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments (Page 3)
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years agoAuthor

Umm... Annie, you are aware that I do not actually HAVE a wife, right, and that fictional stories are not actually autobiographies of the writers, right? Hilarious! Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it except that the MC pretending to go along with it felt like he was giving her permission.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Tom Jones would be singing his nutz off ..... "SHE'S A LADY... WOAH SHE'S A LADY." lol classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you I can at last see not all American men give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but I feel like the ending was rushed. We get all the good buildup and development and then it's just "the divorce happened and I want to marry Sea" in a few sentences. I would have preferred an exploration into the aftermath of the divorce to get a more satisfying conclusion.

Still though, a solid 4 stars from me.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

How can some wives be so stupid? ?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story, great ending.

Les

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I really liked this tale. It was engrosso even without a lot of sex. The characters nere enthralling. The beginning to end complete.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

This is a great story. There's brainwashing, befuddled marriage opinions and innocent participants revolving around societal norms. I think the crux of the problem is who exactly is the problem. That is obviously Marcy, who brainwashed Amanda.

This has all the elements of a good story and good writing: good character development, well drawn out plot, detailed scenes and a dash of subplot and foreshadowing. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little hard to believe a long time married woman could be so dense she would not to realize and accept (after the 'umpteenth' time he told her) he wanted nothing to do with her swinging ideas and still thought she could play and everything would be peachy...but I guess there wouldn't be much fodder for an LW story

without narcissistic self centered people. really good writing though ** 5 **

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

I loved this one (second read) and an easy 5 stars but I wanted more to see where they ended up.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

Great story, but they always are.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

It is interesting when folks run up against principals and real truth. Society has been preaching relative truth for so long we have entire generations that believe that my truth and your truth can be different but both correct. Does not work like that. This Mc had principals, acted on them, and spoke truth. Some folks will always have problems with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Good story

But kinda raced to the finish line there. It went from cruising at the speed limit, to high speed chase in the space of a paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This woman is epitomizes narcissistic self-delusion.

Even at the end she STILL believed she was right and husband unenlightened.

Millennial fluid morality is going to result in personal self destruction.

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only part that I didn't like was him going along with it for the date. That sent the wrong signal to Amanda. Sure, he made his feelings known multiple times before, but she WANTS him to go along, so he's giving her the answer she WANTS to hear, so of course she's going to believe him. It was a dick move on his part because it's sends a mixed message and undoubtedly pushed Amanda to go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She reminds me of my wife in the sense that once she has her mind set on something there's no changing it. It's pushing me towards divorce despite the fact that we have kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi Randi

Loved it. Amanda sure got what she deserved from all the members of her former family and it was confirmed when her daughter said Amanda was NOT her mother anymore. That was a great line. I also thought it was very nice that Corwin took the time to plan his financial escape. The cash with his debit card was a great solution.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story! Thanks for the read.

"Other married people do it,"

Oh, geez....not the old "everyone is going it" line. I remember pulling that one on my mother one time when I was a teen and there was something I really wanted to do and I thought I was smart and used that line..".Well, everyone else was doing it." My mother looked at me, giving me one of those "mom" looks and replied...."So, if everyone was eating dog shit then you want to want to eat it too? Good ole, mom...she was always straight to the point and very blunt. Couldn't put anything over on her.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year agoAuthor

@donuthole:

Yeah, I deleted your shitpost. I will always delete your shitposts. Wanna know why? You want to leave your nastygrams on the stories of writers kind enough to provide you with free entertainment, but you don't accept any feedback from them. That means you're just a chickenshit. If you're too big a pussy to take what you dish out, how about you suck my dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing, as usual. I concur with the comment below that I don't think Corwin should have gone on the date. Rather, would have preferred if he had backed out at the last minute (after arranging for Seabra to go to the club by herself and meet him later at the house to take care of the girls. Also, not sure I would take her back to the "new" house for discussion. Sure, she would have the address but not sure I would let her on "my turf". In the end, these comments are just my opinion.

I appreciate a well written story even if I might have some ideas to do something different.

Thanks for the entertainment.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usually a narcissist like Amanda would be recognized well before 19 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It may have been said but I feel there could have been a more to this one. How did the wife deal with the divorce. I also agree with others he should not have gone on the date. All he did was set his wife up to fail by giving her the wrong message. That seriously put him on the back foot from being squeaky clean by giving his wife the yellow (amber) light to proceed with what she wanted.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Great story, one of my favs. Shit like this happens all the time in the real world.

People are fucked up

5 stars

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

A great BTB story and ending. I only gave 4* because you went on the date, giving her the impression that you approved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite the burn. Lot of planning. No way he was going to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve read much better stories about divorce & the wife wanting to swing but in the worst of them the husband doesn’t say forcefully that if she does he will file for a divorce. Assure her that he WILL divorce her, not just say it normally.

I don’t think she thought he would do it. Going on the double with her was totally confusing to her.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original, entertaining, and well-written. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars. She wants an open marriage, constantly forcing the issue despite the husband's refusal. She gets her night with some guy then torn apart when husband separates from her. Still, brain dead keeps on with the "if you tried it" bullshit. She threatens to get the daughters against him & do everything where he won't see them just to then, of course, say she didn't mean it. Listening to a 3 time divorced woman is not the brightest. Not listening to your husband (or wife it the story's turned around) is luni. After all she did, & with his statements that things won't end well, she found she went too far & now getting divorced. She doesn't want it, but the thing're now turned. Well written & enjoyable story, but then, look at the author! Bob

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story , it was very entertaining. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I met my wife 49 years ago. She was 4 years older than my 19 yrs. We both had full time jobs. We dated 6 months and suddenly she wanted "space to date others. I left her apartment with little to no questions. She called me 30 days later asking could we date again. I told her we had to be exclusive. 47 yrs later we are still married (no children by choice). Never a sniff of cheating. We did everything together. Of course I practiced "trust but verify" even now. God gave her to me. We've both had medical problems but nothing can shake our love all these years. This story was just a good read for me. I like to read stories that ring true and punishes the guilty. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. We love Randi. Please write more.

Love the way she thought he was in wrong. That is seriously delusional. As to going on the date sometimes you have to lose a battle to win the war. Love the scene in the garden. I would have enacted the plan at that point

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

still a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he wanted to save his marriage, vigorously threaten a divorce and do NOT go on the double date so she has zero mental leeway. Marriage is probably over anyways but maybe she gets scared. Demand counseling and/or have papers in waiting. Or separate and demand no involvement of either party with other men or women. Then trust and verify. But playing out the double date is akinnto watching the trainwreck in so many LW stories (e.g. Laws of the Heart by capecodmercury).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knew she wouldn’t believe that he would end their marriage over this.

I think if he would’ve shown her a divorce petition before the date she might have believed him.

All the stories of this genre have that in common. The wife just can’t believe her actions would end their marriage.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, hell, Seabra sounds like a better match for him than Amanda anyway. Good for him. So sad that she had to get some strange dick before believing he was serious. Another good story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

He was way too kind with Amanda. At the beginning, all through to the end. And why did he wait so long to file? What exactly was he waiting for? Trying to save a few bucks?

I am a believer in corporal punishment. Amanda should have been spanked until she couldn't sit again ... Then see if that made their marriage stronger. If she loved him enough, she would have let him do that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm not certain of the intelligence of throwing her husband into bed with a hot woman who loves him. I think it was just arrogance on her part, feeling that no woman could ever threaten her marriage to Corwin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another 5 star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

He was too kind. But he also used that kindness to solidify his relationship with the girls. Her glossed over image of her life poisoned her common sense, so much that she couldnt see the train pulling out of the station. People like that have very little love for the people thet hurt. I had someone like that. It was always about satisfying onesself and not the people in the blast zone. This is a new favorite of mine.

Thanks

Cookie

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The problem with trying to talk to delusional women is well they're delusional! Also the last person a deluded woman will listen to is a weak low testosterone wimp, who has cowed to her every wish, if you pedestalize a woman she will see you more as a peasant servant, the higher the pedestal you place her on the farther down she will view you and adjust her level of respect and love for you accordingly.

blackrandl1958blackrandl195810 months agoAuthor

@Annie: "The problem with..."

*****

Aww, honey, who did you like that? Who caused all that pain in your life? It may be true that there are women like that. Trust me on this. For most of us, the better you treat us, the better we treat you. You speak of "low testosterone wimps." That means you view yourself as "high testosterone." But she left you, babe. Maybe wanna rethink your character and life. You sound wack.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agree and go out together

Entrapment??

shadowpadshadowpad10 months ago

Come back to reading your stories, and have found the ones previously deleted as you confirmed in a comment above - I'm a little late to the Literotica site and only discovered a few years ago, so it's great reading some of these older reposted stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ending was too quick

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only thing I think Corwin wimped out on was that he should have taken the initiative and filed for divorce immediately instead of leaving it up to Amanda... there was absolutely no reason to delay and stretch it out the way he allowed it to happen since he was absolutely sure he wasn't going to take her back.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

@loejtc - I don't think you're using the term correctly. BTB is a **figurative** "Burn the bitch/bastard". It absolutely doesn't matter whether BTB is achieved legally or illegally, whether it's delivered by main character or karma or self-inflicted, and whether it consists of physical harm, financial ruin or emotional devastation. They are ALL "BTB". Some are more pleasing to read to specific people than others, but they all burn the cheater one way or another, hopefully leaving the cheating victim with "good life revenge" future to boot.

The only time where I consider a story to be called "BTB" falsely, is when the cheater profits and suffers no meaningful loss (for example, if his/her lover gets beat up, which may sound cathartic but doesn't in any way harm the main criminal, the cheater; or if the only "negative" outcome to them is losing the spouse they clearly didn't love or value while winning emotionally, legally, parentally and financially on all other aspects).

In this case, it's clearly a BTB. She suffered financially (loss of his wealth and her lifestyle) and emotionally (loss of her daughters' relationships).

inka2222inka222210 months ago

@blackrandl1958 - "for most of us" - while I'd like to believe that assertion for my own emotional well-being, the statistics say you're way wrong.

* who initiates most divorces - 70% by women

* overall rates of SELF-REPORTED cheating, which means real rates are even higher - at 57%/54% for men/women. **So majority of women, LITERALLY a majority, cheats. So does a majority of men**.

* Rates of men who left genetic descendants, are close to 1/2 of rates of women, based on many different studies. While some of that stat can be attributed to war, there are studies on populations where this clearly isn't the case (Scandinavian countries 19th/20th century), which leaves the most obvious root cause as women cheating and conceiving with a smaller percentage of men as part of adultery, given the prevalence of monogamous marriages in that culture at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too mean but we'll written mean plot

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Harsh but deserved

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

He divorced her because she cheated. Her daughters hating was her doing. In the end they get back together. Where’s the BTB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Be careful what you wish for.

You just might get it.

(Ex-wife was not a 'team' player.)

Ex-wife should have an open marraige with Marcie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read an article today, that discussed the changes in the woman’s movement. It started out to be a cause that fought for equal rights for women. It has morphed into elevating woman’s rights, to be more important than men’s. Most subjects you will read on this, actually believe it is turning women into Narcissists. A clear example of this, is how men are treated in divorce court. As long as the court system, and other pillars of our society treat women better than men, there will never be equality, and this will ultimately hurt both sexes. Just look at the disparity of a male teacher sleeping with a minor, vrs the female teacher, doing the same thing. As my wife told me several times, “ we only want to be liberated, when it suits us” . It’s kinda an affirmative action program for women. As long as women are willing to accept preferential treatment, there will never be equality. And the story? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Randi you did well, it wasn’t a btb but at the same time it wasn’t over the top , it was what should happen if a wife or husband cheats this isn’t harsh or mean this is what happens when people are stupid and trade their live for a pussy with crabs or a dick that’s screwed 1 to many hookers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought the dialog and supposed logical discussion about open marriage was poor and not up to your great standards. He was also inconsistent in his responses at the end, almost encouraging her to sleep with that guy. Made no sense to me. Why play the games? While this story has a good score, it is not, IMO one of your best.

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

Quote: "If you enjoy watching scammers get their just reward, read on." This is exactly what I want to read, thank you!!

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

I love stories like this. ...5 Stars!!

cgulden51cgulden515 months ago

A great shirt story, you didn't have to repeat the scenario over and over and over. I'm going to follow you, to see what you come up next.

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

Most intelligent women (and men), if they want to fuck around, they just do it and don't broadcast it. And they "get away" with it or not and life together moves on. Here, for some reason, an open marriage concept is floated and for months it really doesn't happen. Then, it does and the wailing and crying happens. It doesn't ring true.

In today's world, the kinda sh!t Marc Lavallier would pull would start a mass shooting. First off, Marc Levallier ain't taking on some dude he don't know's wife. Because in any club where that could happen--sluts on parade--people be armed to the teeth WAITIN' FOR SOME SH!T LIKE THAT TO POP OFF!! Everyone's showing their tits and ass and NOBODY BETTER NOT TOUCH 'EM. If they do, BLAMMO TO ALL WHO DISRESPECTED INCLUDING THE DEE'S AND HUSBANDS WHO DIDN'T PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING"

And, yes, this is at the White clubs.

I don't really know where this could happen or why anyone would be with someone that self-absorbed and DUMB! The bitch and the dude are DUMB. The people they hang out with? DuMB. Everyone feels the pang of regret soon after he/she puts the ring on. But you definitely can't fuck your friends. That sh!t didn't work in the 1970s; it surely ain't working now.

I know I SAY that I'd be ok with my wife getting some--as long as I'm getting mine. But I really don't want to be involved in the interplay before, during, and after the event(s) take place. Let that be HER thing that I don't have to know about. Just as I would keep my sh!t private.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why anyone would use coercion and blackmail to someone who they claim they love should allow them to see that something is wrong with them. They just keep believing that they will get what they want and damn anyone who tries to stand in their way. He handled it brilliantly by setting his wife up to threaten him in front of the girls or at least within earshot. That removes all her power since she can’t poison the children against their father and make him the bad guy because she already has shown her true colors. The saddest part is that not only did she destroy her life but now she can go out and fuck everyone and anyone but I guess there is no fun in doing that if you can’t hold it over your significant other and rub their face in the fact that she has the power and you are nothing but a weak pathetic cuck whose balls she took and put them in her purse. She also has to go out and work which means her life of leisure and fucking and sucking anyone she please can’t go all night since she will have to get to her job. Great story which was compacted nicely so it didn’t go one for 6 chapters of 19 pages each.

Hooked1957Hooked19574 months ago

Second read just as great as the first.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You just can't argue with an idiot, it is apparent Amanda had issues and should of been put in a psychiatric hospital, and once she's safely committed, do the world a favor and either pay to have it done or do it yourself but Marcy needs to be assassinated - saying it nicely but bitch should be killed and make it painful and drawn-out so she suffers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Simple but good, thank you Randi

somewhere east of Omaha

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

There's a channel on youtube that's stealing stories from here and narrating them.

It's called "Lost Love Chronicles".

This story has been plagiarised on there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZMXVpDv-NI

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

funny how the term "open minded", somehow gets used as an excuse to assume bullshit is valid to pursue..

desecrationdesecration30 days ago

"Since you're the kind of person who could do what you did, we're done." On the nose. Wife goes insane, send her away. The riff on Scientology was interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...