All Comments on 'Desperate Measures: The Fluffer'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
toro

poo

BBWfan73BBWfan73almost 13 years ago
good write

Hope this will be a continuing series but if not, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i've read some

i've read some bad ones but five pages of this crap your one of the worst but anybody who would sign their name to this can't be to bright so nothing i could say to you that someone hasn't already said and a sicko like you is already dead and just doesn't know it.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 13 years ago
Liked IT!

Good Tale. Well Written.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

nice writing and good read

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
loved it!

Great writing, a great story. I love Liz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Problem cannot be resolved!

No amount of good writing can cover up this much crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well. Enough

This website is now to the point where they will allow anything to be printed. This thing is terrible, it made me feel ill.

maturemadness2maturemadness2almost 13 years ago
good story, I liked it

Lets see some more, this made for good reading and as I should, I took it for what it is, a sex story.

Looks like all the anon trolls are at it again.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
The Trolls Have No Names

But the pros, like StangStar, liked your story. And I liked it. So the trolls can climb back under the rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it and like the series premise. I look forward to ready many more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story. Detailed, fun.

The trolls,whether with a handle or without,are starting to overwhelm lit. It's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
100% bullshit

A cheating slut is a cheating slut you can wrap it up in pretty pink bows but if it smells like shit, then it is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not a troll, and this is a pile of shit

Hopefully hubby will see the video and kill her when she gets home.

JackLuisJackLuisover 12 years ago

Good one. Could have used a little more anguish, but plausible enough for this pervert.

typewriter11typewriter11about 12 years ago
dump the hub!

good story, but the husband doesn't deserve all the effort she's putting in to save the marriage ... !

JoseAFIJoseAFIalmost 12 years ago
Great ...

I loved this story, it's one of my favorites. However, I wish we could have a few more scenes with her and Mitchell. That scene alone was worth reading the whole story and was intensely erotic to me.

HeyAllHeyAllover 10 years ago
These are my favorite kinds of stories

I love stories where it feels like you're watching a movie. The scenario was very realistic. Each character had their own personality which served the overall plot. I also love when good women give in to their sexual desires (for whatever reason; money, love, lust, ect...)

The writing was very good, and the dialogue was amazing. The dialogue is upper echelon on this site.

My favorite scene was when Elizabeth was asking for the pay raise, and then it lead into a discussion about sucking dick. It was done perfectly.

I look forward to reading the rest of the Desperate Measures series. I originally thought they were all made with the same characters, but I later saw that they weren't. So it'll be fun to see what other adventures are there.

HeyAll

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Hubby was an asshole

Normally don't condone cheating, but if anybody deserved it this guy did. I hate abusive husbands. Hopefully she will realize that this guy isn't worth her time and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great one!

Loved the story! Great job developing the conflict. One of your best female characters in my opinion. I appreciate that you made it her choice to suggest a possible solution to her financial problems and you didn't make her boss coerce her into sex. Instead he was all business and tried to dissuade her, though he still got his blow job in the end and Liz was happy with her decision - nice balance. Also enjoyed the group dynamic voyeuristic elements of the last sex scene. Great writing and dialogue as always.

Regarding the husband: At the end he seemed like an afterthought. I imagine she would have to tell him sooner or later and she would either divorce him or he'd have to get over it and eventually request access to the filming sets...either one works.

Fun times....keep writing more stories. Blow jobs and orgasms for all!

-M

BjorntufukBjorntufukover 9 years ago
Sequel

Please make another just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the Fluffer

What a fun read. Thanks for the great story. I look forward to reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for your writing

I do enjoy reading it. And I would like to thank God that I am single. I would not want to be unemployed and have a wife and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I had a similar story idea...

to this where a MILF had to become a fluffer. After reading yours, I don't think I could write one any better than this. Thank you for the orgasm. After that audition I would hope Mr. Callahan considers adding a MILF or Cougar division. Lots of young guys, and older woman love watching Actresses like Brandi Love hook up with teens. I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the originality of the story, but

personally, I think she should have gotten Mitchell the fluffer's job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is first for me

I hate cheating wife/cuckold stories. However, Mitchell was so terrible the way he treated Liz, he deserve what he gets. Against my nature, I gave this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a whore and her minions

typical blame the husband bullshit. Liz is a whore plan a simple. A the last comment was bullshit to. If Liz didn't like how she was being treated.....DIVORCE his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a piece of shit story.

Does this shit really turn you on?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Does she realize she really is a whore!

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

She's a hot one! My Linda doesn't make any outside money that I know of in her outside activities, she just has fun but oh what she could pull down with her appetites .......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe she will get an incurable STD

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge10 months ago

What a waste of my time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
839 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES