Desperate Teachers Pt. 05b

Story Info
The aftermath of Melanie and Martin's fuck at the Banners.
1.7k words
4.73
3.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

This is one of two experimental parts (5a and 5b.) A much shorter follow on story about what the two teachers and their students get up to. It follows straight on from part 5, so it might help to have read at least that part first. All characters are over the age of 18. The events described are entirely fictional. The author does not condone such activity in real life. It's just a story; if you don't like such topics, please do not read. However, I appreciate your rating and comments, especially on this shorter format. I always try to use feedback to improve.

"Happy birthday Martin," Melanie said with a warm smile. "And then the phone rang."

"Hi Dianne," she said, "It was fucking amazing. Oh yes, I think he had a good time. Ok, cool, we still have some time then. Don't suppose we could shower? There was a pause. "Ok, will do." Then she hung up the phone. "I think Martin, I need a long hot shower she said. "Gather the props and then grab a shower, too, if you want." Martin nodded. He checked around the room carefully to ensure there were no signs of their presence; he tipped the props from the drawer into a bag and then carefully checked that everything was there. He then replaced the drawer in the cabinet. They had fucked in the spare room so Dianne could deal later with the bed linen. Martin found he was finished in no time, so he went off and found the other shower in the house.

When he returned to the bedroom, he found Melanie standing with her back to him. She turned when she heard him enter and gave him a warm smile. Her eyes dropped to the bulge between his legs and then back to his face. Martin was an impressive figure in just his boxer shorts, and her mind wandered to how familiar she was with what he was packing. Martin loved seeing girls dressed only in a man's shirt, especially if, like Miss Anderson, they had great legs. The vision in front of him was near enough to give him an instant hard-on. She had a sweater on which had a zip down the front, but otherwise was wearing only a pair of socks. Melanie was holding up a pair of trousers, ready to put them on. Once again, his teacher's eyes dropped to the bulge between his legs and then back to his face, and he guessed by her face that she noticed the bulge was more prominent than before.

"Hey," she said but not sounding like she meant it. Martin had marched across the room and, like the sheet earlier, snatched the trousers from her hands. He then tossed them into the corner while his eyes stayed fixed on her. Next, he tugged the zip of her sweater down, revealing a great deal of cleavage as her breasts were now nestling in a black low-cut bra. "Hey," she said again when he pushed her onto the bed. Melanie landed seated, so Martin dropped beside her and kissed her. Melanie's lips responded instantly to his mouth, and they shared another long sensuous kissing session. Her hands came up to his shoulders, and when his tongue ceased exploring her mouth, she pushed into his. When Martin pulled back, he loved the lost, dreamy look on his teacher's face, but when she spoke, she was serious. "We can't," she said.

"Sure we can," he replied. "Look," and he showed her his phone and the "Find a Friend" app, which showed that Mrs Banner was yet to leave town. "They are at least two hours away," Martin said smugly. He reached down, slid a bra strap off her left shoulder, and as her breast popped out from the cup, he gently took the nipple into his mouth. Then he repeated the process, on the other side, conscious that Melanie was looking down and smiling at him. Then she leant back a little, leaning on her hands and lifting her head.

"Are you sure we have time?" She said in a dreamy voice and then giggled, "I'd hate us to be interrupted." Martin, lips pressed onto her right breast, looked up at her. He freed his mouth for a moment to reassure her and then gave her tit a long gradual suck while stroking her other nipple with his thumb.

"Would you like me to stop?" He teased, and Melanie frowned. She lifted his head with her hands, told him how good he was at that, told him to continue and kissed him on the lips.

"Wooooo," she cried, as smiling, she was pushed onto her back. "I think I have turned you into a bully," she observed, lying back in surrender. Martin kissed her on the lips, and as Melanie lifted her head to watch him, he descended her body. Planting a kiss on each breast and then on her stomach before sitting up and pulling her towards him. After pushing her legs open, he removed her knickers, telling her he was leaving the socks on as she looked hot in them. Melanie giggled, and as she lay back, she opened the zip of her sweater entirely and then used her sock-covered foot to press the prominent bulge in Martin's pants. "Be a shame to waste this," she said, laying back and opening her legs wide whilst he fished a condom out of the bag. Leaning over the top of her, he guided his dick, now safely covered by the rubber, into her pussy. Melanie closed her eyes and began to grunt in time to the long, slow strokes Martin started with, and her feet rose so they were resting alongside his hips. She arched her head back, and he took the hint, expertly locating the right spot on her neck and making her gasp by kissing it.

They rocked back and forth in the missionary position, something they had not tried before. It felt more intimate. Melanie's felt they were making love rather than having sex, and it surprised her how great it felt despite the warnings in her head about growing too close. She watched as Martin looked down at her and wondered what was in his mind.

He thought how amazing it was that his beautiful teacher was lying beneath him, her lovely body all his as she let him fuck her one more. He stroked her hair and then lowered his head to kiss her again before rising so he could thrust harder with his hips. Melanie's grunts became higher-pitched cries, and he smiled, loving the noises she made. Her hands reached up and pulled him down for another kiss. When he lifted his head again, Melanie pulled her legs back, pressing them against her body. Martin briefly glanced in the mirror, watching the reflection of the two of them having sex. Her lovely legs were perfectly positioned, showing off the pink socks pulled halfway up her calves. Her head turned, their eyes met in the mirror, and they smiled.

Then finally, Martin pulled back, pulling his partner into an upright position, cupping her breasts and kissing her before manoeuvring her onto all fours. Earlier, he had loved screwing her from behind, especially using the mirror for a better view and wanted a repeat. This time he slid her off the bed so her body was on the mattress but her knees on the floor. If Melanie had briefly fantasised about making love, it was back to raw, animalistic sex. At first, she tried to lift herself, but it was more challenging in this position. His thrusts were firm, and his dick was slamming in so deep that it was difficult to concentrate. Her arms were tired from before, so gradually, she got lower and lower and was only briefly able to hold herself up. Martin did not care, consumed more by the way he was taking her than watching himself. Melanie's head dropped as her fingers gripped the bedsheet so tightly that her knuckles went white.

When she raised her head, her eyes met Martin's in the glass, and they shared a look of mutual enjoyment. Now Martin's mind was back on the reflected view in the mirror. Her breasts were pressed against the mattress, but he could still see her nipples, but he wanted more. To improve the view, he gathered her hair in his hands and pulled her head back, exposing all of her tits. One hand went under her chin, and then he inserted his fingers into her mouth.

"That's it, my little slut," he grunted, "give me all that hot fucking cunt." Now with a hand holding her hair and one supporting her head, he could really fuck her. Melanie was silent, but the bed was not creaking under strain. Melanie studied herself in the mirror, inclining her head and lifting herself a little higher; Martin's hand came under her body and squeezed her breast. The other remained in her mouth, but suddenly, he felt a little yelp of pain. She had accidentally bit his finger, and he swiftly withdrew it, releasing a long, drawn-out groan from her lips. He felt her pussy muscled tighten around him, pressing against his dick.

"Shit Martin I am coming," she wailed, instantaneously she did. "Oh fuck, that is so good," she cried as she flopped onto the bed. For a moment, Martin paused, and then he slapped her ass.

"Give me your arms," he commanded. Melanie said nothing, but when he grabbed her arms and lifted them behind her, she did cooperate by raising herself. Martin held her arms behind her back and out wide, so she was now entirely off the bed, tits wobbling as he fucked her hard again. He watched as his mouth opened and his eyes closed. She hung in midair, being screwed relentlessly by him.

Then he pulled back, spun her around, and pushed her legs open again as he re-entered her. Fucking her for a moment before he closed his eyes, she watched his face contorted as he tried to hold back the inevitable, and then it changed to a look of pleasure. She felt him twitching inside her as he dumped his load, filling the condom with his seed. He kissed her breast and then collapsed on top of her, panting as her arms came around him to squeeze his tight.

"Happy birthday Martin," she grunted, finding it hard to speak with his weight pressing down on her.

braindump
braindump
301 Followers