Desperate Teachers Pt. 05a

Story Info
A short story about what Dianne and Danny got up to.
1.7k words
4.65
3.4k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

This is one of two experimental parts (5a and 5b.) A much shorter follow on story. It follows straight on from part 5, so it might help to have read at least that part first. All characters are over the age of 18. The events described are entirely fictional. The author does not condone such activity in real life. It's just a story; if you don't like such topics, please do not read. However, I appreciate your rating and comments, especially on this different format. I will try to use feedback to improve.

Danny had excitedly agreed to take the Banners into town so Mr Banner could attend his function. Happily, although the main idea was to empty the Banner's house for Melanie and Martin, there would still be some one-to-one time with Mrs Banner for Danny. Although he did not expect anything to happen, it was an opportunity to chill together, take stock and perhaps make some plans. However, the journey turned out to be an ordeal. Very aware of what he was doing with this man's wife, Danny found Mr Banner's gratitude extremely awkward. The earlier journey had not been much better.

All Mr Banner did was moan about how ridiculous it was for his wife to book a car service when he needed it and how he could have driven himself if she had not. Of course, that had all been part of TDTC's plan. Finally, his moaning had been silenced by Dianne suggesting, "they should move on, darling," and a withering, "not in front of one of my students," look. The relief from his complaints had been short-lived as it meant he started being grateful. That was even worse. Danny was delighted when he was out of the car and not just because it meant he was alone with his desperate teacher.

"Are you getting in the front?" Mr Banner asked his wife as he jumped out, but she said she would stay put.

"Do you sometimes feel guilty?" Danny asked after they had driven for several miles in thoughtful silence. When there was no reply, he glanced in the mirror, and his eyes met his lovely teacher's. He wondered what she was thinking. Then suddenly the phone rang.

"Martin?" Mrs Banner said, distracted by Danny's question, "Happy Birthday!" I guess things are going well if you have called." She added more confidently. "Oh, I can hear Melanie pleading in the background. What fun! Danny turn left here. That's it. The track is just there. Martin, remember the house must have no trace of either of you and your shenanigans by 9 pm when my husband and I return." When she hung off the phone, she said to Danny, "park under the trees there."

When Danny turned around with a "what the hell are we doing here" look. He watched his teacher, who was undoing her seat belt. She lifted her sweater to reveal the bra she was wearing. Then she scooped her tits out of the cups, and with her hands underneath her breasts, she lay back in her seat. They both looked at each other for a moment, an amused, quizzical look on Mrs Banner's face. She laughed at how Danny's mouth had dropped open and how he looked anxiously from side to side.

"Well, are you going to join me in the back or not?" She said, grinning at Danny's ham-fisted attempt to get out of the car without undoing his belt. As he slid into the backseat, he leaned forward and sucked on his teacher's right breast before lifting his head and looking at Dianne.

"I didn't know if anything would happen today," he said breathlessly.

"Well, now you do," Mrs Banner said matter of factly. "Leave the door open," she ordered, "I imagine it's going to get rather warm in here," she added, running her hand over his groin area, "after all, why should the other two have all the fun, and you and I have not been alone together either." They kissed long and passionately, and then she began to take off her shoes, trousers and knickers.

"Is that," Danny said and then stopped because Dianne had put one leg on the seat, exposing her now bare bush and slit to him. He paused, licked his fingers and began to stroke her pussy. "Is this why you booked the car service and made me drive your husband?" He queried. He was watching her intently now for signs that he was touching her correctly. She managed a nod to his question and then caught her breath as he slid two fingers inside her. Her hands lightly touched her left breast as she told him how good that felt.

"I have waited all day for this," she said, "imaging you eating me out and being inside me." She slid her legs across the seat towards him while resting her head on the door. "Oh yes, Danny, just like that," Dianne added in response to his tongue brushing against her pussy. Two fingers began to pump her as he licked her clit. Slowly her right leg rose and came to rest behind the seat's headrest. Then she settled herself back, breathing heavily with her eyes closed as he continued to pleasure her. God, he is good, she thought.

"Have you fucked in a car before?" She suddenly asked. Danny nodded and said he had done it a few times, even in this actual car. "Really?" Dianne said, gasping a little, "it's a good car to fuck in," she said quietly, almost to herself. Danny leant over the top of her kissing her and finger fucking her simultaneously. Then with a wicked smile, he sat back onto his seat and pulled his trousers down. Out popped his dick, stiff, upright and ready for action.

"Presumably, sucking your cock will cure any lingering feelings of guilt," Dianne said with a grin, referring back to his original question. Before he could answer, she reached across and took his dick into her mouth, wriggling into place, so she was on all fours on the seat. "Yep, you don't look too guilty to me," she said in between bobbing up and down on his cock. She heard Danny sigh heavily, and although she did not see it, he closed his eyes. Miss Anderson had been giving her tips on sucking cock, and she began to experiment with the things that had been suggested. Immediately she found she could take his whole dick down her throat and how much it helped to pause, take her time, stroking his dick for a while to buy her a gap before deep throating him again. Finally, she felt impatient hands on her head, and he pushed her up and down, face fucking her until she choked a little and lifted her head. Dianne loved that he could not wait and had to intervene. Danny immediately pulled her towards him, so she stayed on all fours as she reached across the seat. They kissed, and his hands roughly squeezed her tits.

"Fuck me, Danny," she said, "from behind, like Martin put in his story with Melanie." Diane immediately moved around, and Danny slid his dick inside her. "Oh yea," she moaned, "god, I need this." Danny let her do all the work at times, but at other times, he held onto her shoulders and fucked her hard, their bodies slapping as they came together. "Oh my god," she said; he grabbed her hair and lifted her a little. Then he pulled her head round so he could kiss her as he screwed her. She had been begging Danny to fuck her all the time but became serious for a moment.

"I don't feel guilty," she whispered, "not ever, not when it feels this good. Now let me ride that fucking dick," she added. Once more, they moved around in the confines of the car, Danny sitting back on his seat, his teacher sitting in his lap, steering his dick into her.

"Oh fuck yea," she wailed as she bounced up and down with Danny holding her head to help stop it from bashing into the roof lining of the car. They fucked hard, paused to a gentle rocking motion as they kissed and then fucked hard again. As she fucked him, Danny began to play with her tits. "Ouch," she suddenly said. Danny had slid himself around on the seat, accidentally banging her head. Carefully he got his legs out of the door and then slowly rose, standing upright with Dianne in the air. They both felt a cool breeze on their bare skin. The car had warmed up quite a bit, even with the door open.

"Shit, you are stronger than you look," she gasped, "oh fuck." Once upright with a hand under each knee, Danny began to fuck her hard. Dianne said no words, but the look on her face and the cries of pleasure told him how much she liked it. He slammed into her until she began to cry that she was "going to come. When she did, he slowed to a gentle bounce, moving her carefully up and down using the whole length of his cock. He watched her face as her orgasm exploded inside her and then slowly faded away. As she came, she gripped him like she was scared he would drop her. Danny waited as long as he could, then placed her on the ground in front of him. Realising what would come next, she quickly pulled off her sweater and tossed it away.

Dianne looked eagerly up at him as, with a groan, the way he was vigorously stroking his dick produced an enormous cream pie all over her face. The copious amounts of spunk went everywhere, up her nose, in her mouth, over her chin and tits. It made her flinch when it went into her eyes. Finally, when his balls were drained, she sucked his dick pumping back and forth as though trying to get every last drop out. Then suddenly, an alarm sounded.

"Shit, I need to phone Melanie," she said, reaching immediately for the phone and dialling. She lay on the floor, leaning against the car, completely naked. "Hi Melanie," she said breathlessly, "has the birthday boy had a good time? Listen, we won't be home for at least three hours. Sure, use the shower if you want. Just put the wet towels in the machine. There is a load to go on." Dianne hung up the phone. "Well, young man, we better get cleaned up and go get my husband," she said, "that was fucking awesome."

braindump
braindump
302 Followers