Desperate Times Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was actually a little below street level, and looked similar to a huge sunken den. There was huge a mirror backed bar at each end, with multiple tables, couches and chairs that seemed to be situated to accommodate small groups of people. Like any modern bar, there were TV's everywhere and sound coming from hidden speakers. It was a very classy establishment, a far cry from Rebecca's worst fear of a dingy biker bar on some back road! She walked in with her entourage of 10 men and Dolce, and saw that there were already about 50 people in attendance of all ages, shapes and sizes, and she was surprised to see that almost half of them were women. (And now that she knew to look for them, she also saw a couple of guys with small hand-held video cameras ready to capture every scene.)

Carl led them to the center of the room where they all plopped down on some circular couches, and a waitress arrived shortly with beer nuts and pretzels, and took their drink orders. Rebecca felt a bit like a zoo animal in a cage, as she that she, or her body anyway, was the reason that all these people were gathered, and she could that imagine every pair of eyes in the bar were undressing her. It made her both uncomfortable, and excited, simultaneously!

Several people sauntered by to say hello, or introduce themselves, and when they did, Rebecca was made to stand up, shake their hands, and/or kiss their cheeks, and say "Thank you coming, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!" The frequently lewd responses to her greeting seemed to be very humorous to all her friends...

As their little group just relaxed and enjoyed their drinks, the room continued to fill up with new arrivals, and as the alcohol flowed freely, the volume of noise grew proportionately. Carl leaned over and told Rebecca that he was paying for all the drinks tonight, and that the whole room would likely be plastered pretty quickly, so maybe they best get the evening started pretty quickly.

Carl told Rebecca to pick up a fresh drink from the table in front of her, and then stand up and make a quick circuit of the room, but to try not to let anyone touch her, just speak to people and make nice, and then come back to their table.

Rebecca did as she was told, and managed to make the circuit in about 3 or 4 minutes, returning to their table. Everyone could tell that she was blushing furiously on her arrival at the table, and Carl asked, "What's the matter honey, did somebody say something that embarrassed you?"

Smirking shyly at her entourage, she said, "OMG, now I know what a horse feels like at a livestock auction..."

After they had all laughed at her, and with her, Carl stood up, took her by the hand, and led her to one of the mirror-backed bars at the end of the room. He ordered a fresh Sour for her, and as the bartender was making it, he and two other patrons helped her climb up and stand on top of the bar in her high heels, and then he got on top of it as well, with her.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to The Ranch's 1st ever bar party, and thank you coming! You have all seen Rebecca here, but she deserves a proper invitation. Rebecca is a hard-working single mom of a 10-year-old boy, and until 3 days ago she was your ordinary, average, everyday struggling single mom. But, after experiencing a weekend vacation at The Ranch, I'm happy to say that she is now anything but ordinary and average, as you will soon see, and experience for yourself, if you get my drift."

"As I said earlier, you have all seen Rebecca, but you have yet to meet her properly, so, for the purposes of a proper introduction, she is now going to remove her panties, and make another circuit of the room, allowing you all to have the opportunity to get to know her a little more intimately!"

"Gentlemen, I will ask you to please keep your junk in your pants during this introductory meet and greet. Your pecker's time will soon come, trust me. And speaking of your junk gentlemen, be thinking, our next activity for Rebecca will be the Biggest Cock Contest. If you think you have a chance of winning that contest, Rebecca will be giving the lucky winner of that contest a fantastic deep throat blow job, and believe you me, she can do it!"

"Now before I throw our mommy slut to you wolves, I think she needs a scoresheet for the evening to remember us all by, don't you," Carl asked the attentive crowd? Taking a black sharpie from the bartender, he began writing on the top of Rebecca's bare skin on her back that wasn't covered by her pink corset. He made three scoring categories: "Men Fucked," "Women Fucked,"and "Orgasms!"

The whole room cheered when Carl then raised her skirt, showing off her scantily covered mound, and told her to peel her pink thong down her shapely thighs, and off her legs. He made a big show of sniffing and feeling her panties when she stepped out of them, telling the crowd how extremely wet they were, and then he hung them from the waistband of her skirt so everyone could see for themselves as she toured the room again.

They helped her down off the bar, and Carl playfully slapped her on the ass as he pushed her out into the throng of people, saying, "Go work the room baby, but be back at our table in 15 minutes, we, or should I say you, have things to do!"

Stubby followed her into the crowd to act as a chaperone, although no one felt she would really need one with this crowd, and about 20 minutes later he was seen dragging her by the arm back to their table.

Rebecca was flushed looking, with a red face, her eyes had a wild look to them, but she was smiling! Her skirt had been pulled up and tucked into her waistband, baring her pussy and her ass completely, and surprise, surprise, somehow her big tits had escaped from her corset. Both her ass and tits were red from constant groping, and judging by her smeared lipstick, she had been kissed rather passionately more than once!

Carl and his buddies laughed at her and said, "You ok honey, did you get to meet and know everybody a bit better?"

She retorted, "Well, I know how the only naked woman at a slave auction would feel now, are you happy, assholes?" Everyone laughed at her wit, as Stubby walked up behind her with a Sharpie.

"Don't let her yank your chain guys, she enjoyed every single minute of it," said Stubby as he made two marks under her "Orgasm" tally sheet.

Force continued to tease her when he said, "Jesus woman, put your tits back where they belong, and cover up that leaking pussy before people starting whispering behind your back! You don't want to get a reputation, do you?"

By this time, Carl was once again standing on the bar, announcing the Big Dick Contest was starting. "Alright gentlemen, time to separate the boys from the men, if you want to compete, come line up on the bar with me and drop your drawers. Rebecca will have the honor of being everyone's fluffer, and when the winner is determined, by either popular vote or an actual measurement if necessary, Rebecca will reward said winner. (Whimper wasn't allowed to compete in this game, as there would have been no contest...)

Four men climbed up on the bar to enter the contest, and pulled their pants and boxers shorts down to their ankles. Someone produced a short ladder from somewhere, and after taking off her high heels, Rebecca climbed the steps of the ladder until she was eye level with the first contestant. Taking his half hard cock in her small hands, she stroked and licked and sucked until he was fully erect, and then 4 other guys pushed her ladder to the next cock, which was almost hard already, and she repeated the process. She did the same for the other two men, and it was obvious to the whole crowd that the 3rd guy in line was the obvious winner.

His cock wasn't as large as Whimper's by any stretch of the imagination, but it was bigger than Big Daddy's, and was certainly going to be a mouthful for Rebecca. When Rebecca grabbed his big tool with both hands, and yelled out "Winner, winner, chicken dinner," the whole room erupted in laughter and applause!

Carl instructed the three losers to get their tiny peckers off the "stage," and told the winner to lose all the rest of his clothing, and lay down on his back on the bar. Without being told to do so, Rebecca used the ladder to climb up on the bar, and she asked the man what his name was. He told her that he was called Steve, so she said, "Steve, you've got a lovely cock. Has anyone ever deep-throated it before," she asked? He replied that he had a very drunk girlfriend try one time, and all she had managed to do was puke all over him.

She grinned a wicked smile at him and whispered in his ear, "Well, I promise I'm not going to puke on you. I'm going to straddle your face in a 69 position, and I'm gonna let you stuff your nice cock down my little white throat all the way down into my belly. My throat is gonna fuck your dick like it's never been fucked, and you are going to empty your balls directly into my stomach, ok? Oh, and if you want to taste my pussy before it gets filled up with god knows what all tonight, please, I'd like that very much!

The crowd got quiet as she straddled the man, and took just the tip of his huge member into her wide-open mouth. It was so quiet in the room; they all heard her moan in appreciation as she felt his tongue begin working on her very wet and swelling outer lips. They watched, enraptured, as she steadily lowered her head down onto his huge, stiff, vertical rod, rising up and going back down, dragging her soft lips over his most sensitive flesh. She didn't know if anyone else could hear his moan of appreciation, but she could both feel it and hear it as she swallowed his giant cock! She concentrated on relaxing her throat as she forced his hot meat further and further down her throat, and soon soft cries from the crowd could be heard, "OMG, holy shit, will you look at that, no fucking way... I didn't think she could do it," and so on.

It took maybe 10 minutes, all total, but she finally had her nose buried in his musky smelling pubic hair, his long and thick cock buried down her visibly expanded throat, and the crowd was applauding her efforts! Rebecca cocked her eyes towards her audience, and saw not only that every single person seemed to be enraptured by her blow job, but she could see herself performing on about 20 different TV's in the bar. Half of them showed her slobbering on the big cock, and the other half showed Steve's face buried in her pussy, her brown puckered asshole visible to the whole world.

She began earnestly working on his monster prick now, just as he seemed to suddenly discover her clit, and both of the main attraction actors moaned audibly, and now that she knew to listen for it, she could hear their cries over all the speakers connected to the TV's everywhere in the bar. She was beginning to understand the thrill that people got from performing in front of an audience, and had a bit more empathy for all the porn actors she had ever seen and had always thought badly of. She, apparently, was one of them now!

Just like Whimper, Steve had never had his cock deep-throated before, and Rebecca could sense that he was close to cumming already, as was she. He began thrusting his hips up towards her face, and she began grinding her crotch down onto his. His nose was a tiny dick fucking her wet slit, and his cock was a huge pole scrapping all sides of her throat, as they both sped up their administrations, trying to make each other cum.

She was the first to orgasm, and as she stiffened and convulsed and squirted on the poor man's face, silently crying out through her nose on his impaling cock, he was pushed over the edge as well, and the whole room could see that they both were in the throes of sexual bliss! Steve's cum pulsed deeply into Rebecca's stomach a couple of times, then, she raised her head up, and using both hands, she jerked his spit slickened unit, and watched the remainder of his ropes of cum shoot straight into the air up on the multiple TV's!

Rebecca made a big production out of using her fingers to scoop up all his cum from his thighs and the bar, before licking them clean with a smile on her face. Steve was busy trying to wipe his eyes clean of her love juices so he could see what was going on, when Carl climbed up on the bar with his Sharpie.

He straddled Rebecca who was still bent over the huge cock which she was still cleaning up, and made another mark in the "Orgasm" category, and put the first mark under the "Men Fucked" category. He then helped Rebecca stand up, gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "Well done, mommy slut" in her ear.

Then he bellowed out to the crowd, "I told you that she was something special, didn't I, Ladies and Gentleman? Let's give our star of the show a round of applause, and then we will get this show on the road!"

Once the cheers and the clapping had died down, he continued, "I've been told that a lot of you have seen on the internet just how excited our little mommy slut can get when she is turned on, so we have decided that she should put on a short demonstration for you before the real games begin. It's the freakiest, most erotic thing you might ever see, and I have begun to call it, "The Hydro Cunt!" So, take a seat, get yourself another free drink, sit back, and enjoy the show."

Steve was run off the bar, the bartender was busy wiping his workspace down of all the bodily fluids that he normally didn't have to contend with, Dolce walked over with her suitcases, and Force and Ball-less had gone out to one of the SUV's and brought in a large, round wooden contraption.

The wooden contraption turned out to be a Lazy Susan big enough for Rebecca to stand on, and they set it down onto the freshly scrubbed bar, where they secured it with some C-clamps. The base of it had some Velcro ankle cuffs attached to it at the far edges of the almost 5 foot diameter board. Dolce was helped up onto the bar, and was setting up her stim machine, while Carl was busy stirring up the crowd by removing first Rebecca's skirt, and then undoing the back of her corset, and finally peeling it off of her. The crowd cheered as she was finally naked for all to see, save for her garter belt and stockings!

Carl tied her hands together and pulled them up over her head by a rope and pulley affixed to the ceiling that had obviously been installed just for this very reason. Dolce, after showing the audience Rebecca's harness with the two electrified dildos, inserted those two dildos into Rebecca's pussy and asshole, pulling it tight and fastening it in front. She connected the wires to her box, and then attached two large stim pads to each breast on each side of her nipples. She then pinched her nipples until they were protruding and hard, attaching a suction cup type device to the nipple themselves. She put two more pads on the inside of her thighs, and two on each ass cheek, and one more on the underside of each boob.

Rebecca had so many wires running off her body, she looked like a test subject in a car crash simulation, and when she was all wired up, Dolce and Carl helped her step onto the Lazy Susan, where Stubby affixed her ankles with the Velcro straps, effectively spreading her legs almost as wide as they would go. A clear bowl was placed directly under her pussy once again, and Dolce stepped onto the Lazy Susan turntable herself, and started kissing and fondling Rebecca, pushing all the buttons that she knew from experience turned the mommy slut on.

Satisfied that Rebecca was ready, Dolce stepped off the turntable, hopped down off the bar, and took up her position in front of her master control box. Rebecca looked out over her audience, and could literally feel the sexual tension in the room. A lot of the men were rubbing their junk through their clothes, some of the couples were kissing and fondling each other, and she could even see one couple in the corner, who apparently couldn't wait, already fucking.

Carl nodded to Dolce, and then shouted out to the crowd, "The show is about to begin Ladies and Gent's, how long will it take for Rebecca to fill up that bowl with her slutty love juices, hmm?"

Just the situation she was in was enough to really turn Rebecca on; nakedly and shamelessly displayed, tied up, spread wide open, and wired up like a Christmas tree in front of a bunch of strangers, not to mention the thousands watching on the internet! But as Dolce began sending pulses of pleasing electricity to the numerous pads stuck to her body parts, she was more than turned on, she was in Nirvana! She was beginning to know her own body better after having done this several times now, and she knew before she even looked at the many TV's that showed it up close and personal, that her pussy was beginning to drip rapidly into the bowl.

As Dolce zapped various parts of her suspended and lewdly displayed body harder with bolts of juice, Rebecca would jerk and twist, and the turntable would slowly rotate one direction or the other, giving her audience a perfect view of her body's reaction from three different angles; what they could see with their own eyes, her reflection in the huge mirror behind the bar she was attached to, and on all the TV's spread around the room!

Rebecca was moaning in pure unadulterated pleasure as Maestro Dolce played her body once again like a finely tuned violin, and the drips from her pussy were coming ever faster now. Dolce stood up, and handed one more stim pad to Carl, which he stuck directly to her swollen clit. Rebecca looked down between her legs when she felt this happen, and could only moan as she knew what was about to happen. Carl started the crowd chanting quietly, "Zap that cunt, shock that slut, make her cum," over and over.

As Dolce sent pulses of electricity directly to her clit, Rebecca jumped and cried out in either pain or pleasure, but regardless, it did the trick, and those drips emanating from her swollen pussy turned into a steady stream once again, and the crowd was going wild at this amazing spectacle!

As Rebecca see-sawed back and forth in front of this sex crazed audience, her legs were beginning to shake and tremble, and a shiny sheen of sweat made her whole body appear to glow under the harsh spotlights over the bar. One video camera was zoomed in on her face to capture her emotions of pleasure, the other was zoomed in on her running pussy, where one could actually see her outer pussy lips quivering. Dolce continued to hit her body harder and faster with her magic box, and the 10 people that seen this before knew that she was about to cum. Her pussy was literally gushing a small waterfall by this point, and then she threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling!

The orgasm that had so wonderfully wracked her electrified body felt like it lasted for days to Rebecca, and she could be heard to say, "Don't stop, don't stop..." as she thrashed against her restraints, turned in half circles, and squirted a stream straight out in front of her admiring audience.

Dolce turned off her magic box, and climbed up onto the bar to begin removing the electrodes from within and without of Rebecca, but not before she smiled at, and kissed her now familiar lover on her sweating lips. She could hear Rebecca mumbling under her breath, "OMFG Dolce, OMFG Dolce", over and over! Carl leapt up onto the bar and untied her hands from the ropes dangling from the ceiling, and helped her step off the Lazy Susan after Stubby had released her ankles. Before she descended the bar, Carl showed the audience that he was putting another mark in the "Orgasm" category.

They guys made the Lazy Susan disappear, and as Rebecca was seated, still shaking, on a bar stool and given a fresh Sour, her pussy was still dribbling a puddle of her love juices between her slightly spread legs, and the bartender was seen furiously scrubbing his bar clean of her cum once again.