Desperate Times Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to thank him for taking care of her so lovingly last night, so she lifted a leg and told him to put his short, fat cock inside of her still cum lubricated pussy. As soon as he filled her up and started moving inside of her, she cried out, "Oh hell no," and immediately backed away from him. "I'm sorry Stu, uhh, Tommy, I'm just too sore for that right now! Let me take care of you some other way."

Ten minutes later, Rebecca had some cum for breakfast, and the two of them went to the kitchen to make coffee and a bite to eat, wearing nothing but their birthday suits. They had just finished a long, leisurely breakfast, when they heard some cars pull up out front and some doors closing. Rebecca peeked through the window that faced the street, and saw that it was Carl and Leakey bringing her car back. Not bothering to put anything on, she opened the door for them, and laughed at their expressions when they saw she was completely naked. "Come on in boys, it's not like you haven't seen it all before! Seen it, fucked it, been there, done that, right," she teased them humorously?

She led them to the kitchen where they all sat down at her small table, and they didn't seem to be surprised that Tommy was still there, as he had always been her favorite. Leakey set her overnight bag down that she had taken with her to the ranch, and Carl slid her cell phone across the table to her.

With a leering grin on his face he said, "You might want to check your text messages, mommy slut. I believe my prediction may have come true about you being able to quit your job, and make your living on your back from now on!"

The very 1st text that she saw was from Steve, the guy with the biggest dick in the room that she had deep-throated to start the party off last night. He was saying that he would be willing to pay her $1500 per month if he could spend just three hours with her, twice monthly. He went on and on about how good her blow job felt to him, and that no one else could handle his big prick, yada, yada, yada. The next text was from the "President" of the swinger's club, and it was an offer of $5000.00 if she would be willing to attend one of their club's party, once a month.

There were many others, most sincerely inquiring about the state of her health, but also saying that they hoped they would see her again soon.

Rebecca knew she was blushing in front of these three men at this strange turn of events in her life, but didn't have the words to even express what she was feeling. Carl opened his sport coat, and pulled a check out from an interior pocket, and slid it face down over to Rebecca. He left his hand on it as he made eye contact with Rebecca and said, "Honey, we all enjoyed your company very, very much last weekend, and apparently so did another 25,000 people or so around the world. Thank you, Rebecca, and please know that you deserve every penny that this cashier's check represents, and I sincerely hope your son's surgery is successful." Having said that, he removed his hand from the check, and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

With trembling hands, Rebecca turned the check over, saw the amount, and immediately started crying. Never in her life did she ever expect to see her name on a check for $1,000.000.00. A million dollars!

No one said a word, they just let her finish her cry, and when she could finally speak again, she said, "I never thought I'd be saying thank you to a bunch of assholes who took advantage of a naive woman and mother, who had no other choice but to succumb to your perverted games. But, that's where I appear to be isn't it? Not only have you allowed me to have some hope for my son, but you have also allowed me to discover things about myself that I would have never discovered without all of you assholes and your friends fucking the shit out of me for 72+ hours!"

"So yes, thank you, assholes" she finished! But, she was smiling as she said it. "Now, if you gentleman don't mind, I'm going to go back to bed, and sleep the sleep of an exhausted middle aged mom, as well of the sleep of the sexually satisfied slut. Thank you again gentlemen, and if I can find time in what appears to developing into a very busy, uhh, work schedule, maybe you can all come over for a barbecue and drinks in a couple of weeks?"

As Rebecca shamelessly walked the men to the door naked as the day she was born, she stood in her doorway, not caring if her neighbors saw her or not, and waved to the assholes as they drove off. As she climbed once more between her covers, she was thinking, "I need to make a trip to the bank, call my boss at my crappy job and give him my two week's notice, then go pick up my son from grandma's..." and then she was out like a light...

The End