Desperate Times Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susie Q gyrated her hips, desperate to take all of him, she cried out in pleasure as she felt him hit the bottom of her pussy, going where no man had gone before on this wild and crazy night. Carl told her to sit still for a minute, while Dolce attached the stim pads to her clit and nipples, and got everything plugged up to her magic box. As soon as she was wired up, Carl simply nodded to Dolce, who began sending current to her most sensitive areas, and judging from Susie Q's reactions, she was enjoying it very much. The room and the internet watched as Rebecca continued to wiggle her groin into Whimper's crotch, still trying to coax him ever deeper inside of herself as Whimper had two handfuls of her big tits between his strong fingers. She began lifting herself up and sliding back down onto him, and all could see his cum covered dick pulling her pussy inside out every time she rose up on his oversized cock. She began having mini-orgasms with almost every stroke of his cock in and out of her distended cunt, and Carl decided it was time to take his mommy slut to the next level.

Pushing her forward onto Whimper's chest, Big Daddy Carl lubed up his cock with what was left of her cum in the bowl, and lined up his dick head with her well fucked back door. He leaned his weight into that puckered hole, and Susie Q yelped in pain as the head of his big dick slipped past her sphincter. "Oh fuck, fuck me, that hurts," cried Rebecca! Big Daddy had been in her ass several times in the last three days, but not while Whimper was taking up all the extra space, so he just sat still for a minute, hoping that their mommy slut's asshole would adjust to the intrusion of two oversized cocks inside of her.

Carl motioned to Dolce, suggesting that she up the current to her subject, and as Susie Q yelped in surprise, but began wiggling her pussy again on Whimper's big rod, Carl could only assume that she wasn't in too much pain anymore. Once again, he leaned into her ass, pressing his hard, fleshly manhood ever deeper into her cum filled ass, fully aware that her cum filled colon was being expanded by a combination of his cock and the compression of the fluid inside of her. She was crying out continually, and loudly, as the two cocks and the electrical current were doing a number on her body like she had never experienced before!

Everyone could tell that Susie Q was about to orgasm again, and Carl suddenly spoke out, "Everyone stop!" Carl gripped her tightly around the waist so she couldn't gyrate on Whimper's cock, and Dolce turned her box off. She was whimpering now, but it wasn't because she was getting too much, it was because she was sooooo close to an orgasm... "Oh god, please, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me more! I want to cum..."

Well, Carl, along with everyone else knew just what Susie Q wanted and needed, but he didn't need to hear it over and over. "Stubby, I think it's time for you to make our mommy slut shut up. You know what to do."

Stubby clambered up onto the makeshift bed on his knees, and pulling Rebecca's chin towards his crotch, he pushed his beer can dick against her lips, which she opened immediately to allow him to fuck her mouth. Once she was made airtight with three of the biggest cocks in the room, they all started moving again inside of her, and Dolce began working her magic on her nipples and clit again with her magic box. Rebecca was moaning in pleasure on Stubby's dick, and soon, she not only had finally taken all of Whimper's cock in her pussy, but Carl was also balls deep in her overused ass. The three men established a workable rhythm, and the pace of the triple penetration was gathering steam when Carl said "Stop," again.

Sweat was beginning to drip off of Susie Q's entire body at this point, and she was trembling like a leaf in a constant wind. She was trying to beg them to continue, but Stubby's cock was making her pleas mostly unintelligible. The group edged her like this 4 or 5 more times, driving both her and themselves crazy with the need to complete this grand finale.

Carl looked around the room, and seeing a multitude of hard cocks in evidence, he said, "Leakey, I can't help but notice our friends in the room are apparently enjoying the show, how many people online are watching our Size Queen get fucked by the biggest cocks she has ever had at once?"

"A little over 20,000 boss," replied Leakey.

"Well, there you have it Susie Q, Mommy Slut, Size Queen, Cocksucking MILF. You are now officially a famous porn star, and they haven't even seen you really cum yet! You've made cocks hard all over the world you little slut, including right here in this room, and I think you should fix that, don't you? Me and the boys are going to keep fucking you, but not letting you cum, until every pair of balls in this room has been emptied once again onto your sweaty, overheated, and very sexy and horny body. Once you've drained all those blue balls that you are responsible for, then, and only then will we let you cum. In the meantime, we're going to continue to fuck the hell out of your slutty holes. Step right up, Ladies and Gentleman, and give this slut what she has worked so hard to get!"

Two lines formed on each side of the bed, and as both men and women came up and gave Rebecca a huge bukkake, covering almost every inch of her body with cum. Whimper, Stubby, and Big Daddy continued to fuck her holes vigorously, but stopping short each time she looked like she was about to cum.

15 minutes later, there were only three hard cocks left in the room, and they were all buried deep inside of Rebecca whose eyes looked wild, and whose body was dripping with both sweat and male and female cum. Once again, the sounds of cameras clicking were heard, recording the activities of Susie Q, the cum covered slut, as Carl had begun to call her.

"OK Susie Q, you cum covered slut, this time is for all the marbles! Me and boys are going to fuck you into next week, filling you up with our spunk, and Dolce is going to light you up! You my dear, are going to wait to cum until you feel us cumming inside of your slutty holes, and then you may cum, and I expect it to be a fantastic orgasm for all your admiring fans, or guess what? We'll just have to start all over again. But wait, you'd probably like that wouldn't you," questioned Carl?

The three well-endowed men began thrusting in and out of their respective holes, slowly at first, and the audience could easily tell when Dolce zapped her tits or her clitty by the way her messy body would jerk. Carl began spanking her ass cheeks with his hands, making her jump, jerk, and cry out even more.

As they began to pick up the pace, Carl began talking trash to her, "That's it baby, push your ass onto our cocks, you know you want it, you know like it. I know exactly what is going on in your mind at this very minute. Miss Susie Q, the cum covered slut, the biggest huge cock whore in the state, is wishing that you could clone Whimper's cock, and have three monster cocks exactly that size in all your slut holes at once, right?"

"You are wishing that there were 100 more sets of blue balls in this room that could come give you an even bigger cum bath, and that then all of them could fuck you some more when we are done here, just like the 75 I see on your score sheet that have already fucked you in your every hole tonight."

"My god, Rebecca, you are such a slut. I mean, what kind of normal mom sends her son off to grandma's, so she can go spend a 4 day weekend getting royally used and fucked over and over again by complete strangers? No one but a true slut would do that. No one but a true slut would learn how to deep throat a cock in one easy lesson, and then let a room full of strangers and the entire internet universe watch as she deep throats the biggest cock known to man. Only a true slut, who had never thought of being with a woman learn to love munching cunt at her very first opportunity."

Some nonverbal communication took place between the 4 people controlling Rebecca's impending orgasm, and they all gave her everything they had, simultaneously! The sounds of flesh slapping flesh intensified, as did Rebecca's internal grunting around Stubby's cock filling her mouth. For the first time, Whimper began thrusting his hips up into Susie Q's cunt, and Big Daddy once again grabbed her hip bones and slammed his big cock as deep as he could get it with every thrust.

Mommy slut's whole body was shaking, her skin tones had turned about 5 shades redder, and her eyes looked like they might pop right out of her cum and sweat covered face as she neared her explosion!

Carl continued talking his trash to her, reliving her past weekend, "No one but a real slut would allow herself to be taken to 4 different adult book stores, dressed only in a sexy bra and panties, and let all those fat perverts have their way with her pretty white mommy body. You sure looked like a dirty filthy whore at the end of that adventure, didn't you Size Queen, lover of huge cocks? Only a cock & cunt hungry slut would go to a strip joint, and let every man and woman in the place use her as a human toilet, and then sell all her holes to the highest bidders until no one had any money left."

"Slut. Whore. Cum Dump. Size Queen. Pussy eater. That's who it would take to show up in a room full of 100 people or so like this one, aired live on the internet for the whole world to see, and let herself be strung up on top of the bar and make her slutty pussy pour rivers into a bowl that later be used as lubricant when she fucked the world's biggest cocks. Only a trampy slut would be proud of a scoresheet on her back that says she's fucked almost 80 men, 21 women, and we have all lost count of our slut's orgasms, there's just been too damn many!"

"Only a true slut would beg to be fucked longer, and harder, and faster, and rougher, by bigger and bigger cocks until she could have the biggest and hardest orgasm of her life in front of all her new best friends, all 20,000 plus of them. I just described you, didn't I Rebecca?"

"You want to cum, don't you slut? You need to cum desperately, don't you slut? All sluts are always needing to cum, aren't they slut? You want bigger cocks, don't you slut? You want to feel our cum spurting in all three of your holes, don't you slut? You need to eagerly take our cum, don't you slut? It's your reason for existing isn't slut? A slut like you is only made for two things, cumming, and serving as a cum dump, isn't that right Rebecca?"

"After this weekend, like the true slut you have become, you will not want to do anything with your life but get your holes filled with hard cocks and hot cum, 24/7. Your sexy mouth will be constantly in search of a cunt to munch, or a cock to suck. Your stomach will feel empty if it's not full of man cum or female cum, and you will be constantly on the "hunt" for more cock and more pussy to fill your ever hungry cum starved belly!"

"After this weekend and tonight, you will feel perpetually horny, and no matter how many orgasms you have per day, they will never be quite enough. You'll quit your job, and whenever your kid is at school, or is finally safe in his bed asleep, you'll be fucking somebody, or several somebody's, in your never ending quest of more cock, more cum, and more orgasms. Whores do it for the money because they must, but you will do it for free, because you want it, you need it, you won't be able to live without it, right slut?"

Carl was fucking her so hard, that the last several sentences came out in gasps, and the three men nodded at each other, all knowing that it was finally time.

"Rebecca darling, it's time for you to unleash your true slutty self, and be our ever so willing cum dump. These three big cocks are going to fill all your slut holes with what you crave so badly, and then you may cum. You may show us how a true slut cums, how she gets off by being fucked by really giant cocks in all her holes. Now, take that cock out of your mouth long enough to tell us what you want?"

She did as she was told, but could barely talk in her current breathless and triple fucked state, "Ahh gods damn! Fuck... Me... Please... Fuck... The... Shit... Out... Of... Mee... Gimme... cum... Make... Me... Cum...Mother...Fuckers...!"

All three men buried their cocks as deep as they could get them in her sloppy wet holes, and all three grunted in unison as they unloaded their pent-up loads of hot sticky cum into their horny and overheated mommy slut. As they were filling her up, Dolce fired off a punishing amount of shock to her over stimulated clit and swollen, hard nipples, and Carl began slapping her ass again viciously. Stubby pinched her nose, depriving her of what little oxygen she had been getting, and then Rebecca exploded!

She began having what looked like a grand mal seizure, her entire body convulsing in spasmodic jerks. Her pussy began spewing her love juices onto Whimper's chest, and he was soon almost swimming in it. Her whole body was already red, but she turned almost purple before Stubby pulled away and let her have some oxygen! Her eyes had rolled back into her head, according to those that could see them, and Whimper and Big Daddy reported to the crowd that if felt like a vise had hold of their dicks as she continued to convulse and cum in the throes of a magnificent orgasm!

Suddenly, going stiff as a board, she threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs, and her pussy began squirting even more onto the makeshift bed and Whimper. Finally, she collapsed forward onto Whimpers messy chest, pulling Big Daddy's cock out of her ass. When that happened, her asshole would have squirted out a stream of his and her combined cum if it hadn't been gaped so wide open; as it was, it just ran out and down, dripping off her pussy adding to the mess underneath her.

The crowd pushed ever closer to see all of this, and the internet was treated to zoomed in close ups of the way her holes looked post monster cock fucking.

It took several minutes for Rebecca to come back to her senses, and when she pushed herself up off Whimpers cum slickened chest, she ripped the electrodes off her nipples, and clit saying, "Thank you Dolce, but I've had quite enough of these for a while!"

Carl, never the diplomatic type, asked her, "Well, how about our big cocks, had enough of them for a while too?"

A smile spread slowly across Rebecca's still red and cum covered face, and she was heard to say, "I'm gonna give you boys a key to my house, and the code to my alarm system. I do hope you'll bring your cocks to visit very frequently, since I'm apparently nothing but a over sexed cum dump slut now." The whole room erupted in laughter at her and with her.

People were beginning to get dressed and preparing to leave, as her three lovers assisted the weary woman sliding off the cum covered "stage." They helped her up onto the bar stool again, and Carl told her to spread her legs wide open so that everyone could see the damage that Whimpers gigantic cock had inflicted on her poor pussy. Again, a puddle was rapidly forming between her thighs from her two leaking holes, but this time she was wiping it up with her fingers and eating it as fast as it ran out, snarkily commenting that her cum addicted belly felt devoid of cum. Several people began wiping the cum off from elsewhere on her body, and feeding that to her as well. She spent the next 10 minutes licking multiple cum coated fingers, over and over, to the delight of her fans, until she guessed that she had swallowed most of the 70 something loads that had covered her body before they were done feeding her.

Carl called out to the departing crowd, "Once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you coming and helping us entertain Susie Q over here, we couldn't have done it without you!" As soon as the applause for her died down, he continued, "We all know I was just talking trash earlier, to help push Rebecca over the edge into that tremendous orgasm that we all just had the pleasure of witnessing, but I do have a sneaking suspicion that we have awoken a sleeping slut in her. To that end, everyone get out your phones... Rebecca, call out your phone number to everyone, and let them store it in their phones so that they can get in touch with you later if they want. Folks, I suggest you put her name in as "Rebecca, HFBS, which stands for; huge fucking bi-sexual slut."

Rebecca called out her number, and watched as nearly every person in the room entered her number in their phone. She had a premonition that she would be hearing from several of the swingers, which both excited and embarrassed her at the same time.

The original plan had been for all The Ranch folks to make the one hour drive back out to the lodge, taking Rebecca with them so that she could retrieve her car, and drive herself home. But, she was so wiped out, she asked Stubby if he would call her an Uber, and help her get home safely, which he readily agreed to do. The only piece of clothing that they could find for her to wear home in the Uber was her pink corset, as apparently her skirt, garter belt, stockings, and panties had been claimed as souvenirs. Stubby helped her put it on, and then laughed at her, asking why they even bothered, as she was still pretty much naked.

Stubby's phone pinged, signaling that their Uber had arrived, and all her weekend long lovers kissed her and said goodbye, thanking her for a "hell of a weekend." Carl asked her if she was going to work tomorrow, and she shook her head no, almost too tired to speak. "Good," he said, "I'll bring your car back to you tomorrow morning, and deliver your check to you at the same time, is that ok?" Again, she could only nod, as Stubby put a supporting arm around her and led her outside to their waiting ride.

As the two of them opened the back door of the small car, and slid into the bench seat, the male driver could only stare incredulously at Rebecca's mostly naked and dried cum covered body. With genuine concern, he asked, "Holy shit ma'am! Are you OK? Should I call the police, have you uhh, been taken advantage of in that club?"

To ease his mind, she meekly said, "I had the time of my life tonight, and yes, I'm OK. It's sweet of you to ask, but can you please just drive me home?"

It was a short 10-minute drive to her home from the club, and as the driver parked the Uber out front of her house, Stubby opened the door and helped her get out of the back seat. When she swiveled her body towards the door, the driver saw her "Scoresheet" on her back and murmured under his breath, "Holy Hell..." Rebecca heard him though, and she smiled as she knew he would be talking about tonight's customer for a long, long time.

Stubby and Rebecca entered her home, and she stopped just inside the doorway and looked around. She had lived in this house for 6 years, but tonight, it looked alien to her for some reason. Had she really been away for only 3 nights she wondered to herself? It felt like a lifetime ago since she had locked the door behind her to follow Carl out to the ranch.

Without being asked, Stubby started the shower, and helped her unlace the corset. Stripping down himself, he followed her into the steaming shower cubicle, and very gently helped her wash off the hours of sex she had just experienced. He lathered her hair and gave her a scalp massage as she stood on shaking legs under the refreshing and cleansing shower head. He dried her off when they were done, and she led him to her bedroom, where she immediately crawled between the covers and said, "Hold me Stubby, please? Oh, and what's your real name please?"

He said his name was actually Tommy, as he wrapped his arms over her and spooned her from behind. She was already sound asleep as he too closed his own eyes and drifted off.

Rebecca awoke several hours later with the sun shining on her face, and Stubby's, or Tommy's morning wood pressing between her ass cheeks. She rolled over to face him, and saw him grinning widely as he said "Good Morning, sexy!"